Capella University Motivating Operations and Discriminative Stimulus Worksheet Humanities Assignment Help. Capella University Motivating Operations and Discriminative Stimulus Worksheet Humanities Assignment Help.
Antecedents are stimuli that occur before a behavior and can influence behaviors. MOs and Sds are types of antecedents that play an important role in the occurrence of behaviors. Understanding the impact of these antecedents allows behavior analysts to manipulate these variables and influence client behavior in a meaningful way.
For this assignment, use the template Motivating Operations and Discriminative Stimuli given in the resources. This template has a column for similarities and one for differences. In a bulleted format, fill in your analysis of the two concepts, placing similarities in the left column and differences in the right column.
Below the table:
- Identify and describe three real situations from your environment or experience (please identify MOs and Sds in each of your examples).
- Identify the relevant antecedent variables and explain how they operate as either an MO or a Sd.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Analyze the similarities and differences between motivating operations and discriminative stimuli.
- Identify relevant antecedent variables from real-life situations.
- Explain how the identified antecedent variables operate as either a motivating operation or a discriminative stimulus.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course text and a combination of seminal works.
- Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Capella University Motivating Operations and Discriminative Stimulus Worksheet Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
AD 605 Boston University IMD Help Desk Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
- Explain to Randy why his estimate of four workers needed during the early weekday period is flawed. Remember that his background is in political science with acquired IT expertise. Create an explanation that he will understand.
- List six important assumption required to apply the M/M/s queueing model at the IMD help desk for evaluating the two alternative presented in this analysis. For each assumption, write 1-2 sentences explaining why it is a valid assumption.
3.Perform an analysis using the M/M/s queuing model by evaluating each of the two options, over the three time periods. Experiment with different numbers of servers and observe the balance of service costs (i.e., number of servers, required expertise, etc.) and customer service (i.e., waiting time, queue size, etc.). Teams doing more comprehensive analyses will earn better grades. Complete the following table showing your recommended number of servers for each time period. State the criteria you used to make these choices and justify your recommendations. Turn in an Excel file with the analysis details (clearly labelled). Servers Recommended by Waiting Line Analysis
Option 1: Software Problems
Option 1: Hardware Problems
4.Based on the analysis of each option above, make an overall recommendation. Should IMD implement the first option (segmented service) or the second option (common service). Be aware that it is not possible to reconfigure the layout between times, and it is not possible for the segmented lines to share service workers. Be prepared to have a team member present this result orally at a classroom session.
MATH 103 American University of Sharjah Find the Calculus Values Questions Mathematics Assignment Help
Tuesday 10/11/2020 from 6:00pm-7:45pm uae timing
chapter 3 Differentiation Rules
3.5 Implicit Differentation
3.6 Derivatives of Log Functions
3.9 Related Rates
3.10 Linear Approximations and Differentials
chapter 4 Applications of Derivatives
4.1 Maximum and Minimum
4.2 Mean Value Theorem (Recitation)
4.3 How Derivative Affect the Shape of a Graph
4.4 L’Hopital’s Rule
4.5 Summary of Curve Sketching
4.6 Graphing with Calculus and Calucators (Recitation)
in the quiz, ill be sending a picture of the questions and you will be sending the answers immediately because I can’t go back to the previous question so it will one by one.
JWI 531 SU Week 3 Measuring What Matters & Financial Management Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 3 Discussion
Measuring What Matters
is an adage in business that says, “You get what you measure.” This
suggests that we must introduce performance tracking metrics if we want
to improve business results like increasing productivity, mitigating
costs, or improving employee engagement.
is an important performance tracking metric that your company uses, and
what is the likely business result they are trying to influence (such
as increasing revenue, lowering costs, managing risks, etc.)?
describe how your company calculates and communicates this metric, and
share your opinion on the extent to which this performance tracking is
helping to improve business results.
- Share your ideas on how else the company could improve this performance tracking process.
SPC 2608 Arizona State University Women Empowerment Informative Speech Humanities Assignment Help
SPC 2608 Informative Speech Guidelines
Purpose: This goal of this speech is for you to deliver an informative speech that raises awareness and increases audience knowledge about an object, process, person, concept, policy, place, or event. This is a skill you can apply both in your coursework and once you enter the workplace.
Task: In this 4-6—minute speech, you will select a topic and increase your audience’s knowledge or raise awareness about that topic. Be sure not to include any persuasive elements in this speech. Use one of the organizational patterns detailed in the textbook to organize your speech. You will need to do research in order to prepare and develop this speech. You should back up your thoughts with supporting material. Use the FIU Library resources to find credible sources for your speech. You should cite at least 3 sources using APA style both verbally in your speech and in your outline. Two sources should be academic and one can be non-academic. An outline is required for this speech. A visual aid, such as PowerPoint, Prezi, handout, or physical object/s, is required for this speech as well.
A successful speaker will:
- Select a topic appropriate for your audience and speech situation.
- Use an appropriate organizational pattern.
- Include fully developed introduction, main points, conclusion, transitions in your speech.
- Write a clear thesis.
- Cite the minimum number of sources properly using APA style, both verbally and in your outline.
- Use proper elements of vocal and physical delivery, such as avoiding vocal fillers, pausing between thoughts, making direct eye contact, and having strong posture, among others.
- Not go over or under time.
- Dress professionally.
St Cloud State University Week 12 Strive Company Marketing Management Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Reflect on the assigned ppt’s for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Discuss the types of coupons you have used and those you have rarely used. What prompted you to use these types of coupons? Do coupons provide real benefits, or are they merely sales and promotion gimmicks?
- Have you ever recommended a particular product to a friend or bought a product based on a recommendation from a friend. Would you be more likely to buy a product based on word-of-mouth or advertising? Why?
Activity: Create a press kit that will be sent to customers and the media announcing a new product launch.
Note: Paper should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). References are must. No Plagiarism.
Activity should be a separate paper of 1 page.
St Cloud State University Week 12 Strive Company Marketing Management Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Florida State College at Jacksonville Spanish Missions in Florida Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
For this assignment you will write a 1 page (300 word minimum-450 word maximum) research paper. In this assignment you will be answering a question about the Spanish Missions in Florida.
By 1705 the Spanish mission era came to an end. There are several factors for the demise of the Spanish missions in the Florida’s. What do you believe was the number one reason for the demise of the mission era in Florida? Be specific in your argument and focus on only one reason for the demise of the mission era.
Defend your views by citing information from primary academic or government sources. Provide at least one reference, cited and referenced in MLA Style format.
The style of writing should be Persuasive.
Persuasion: Persuasion is where you take a position on a topic and then try to persuade the reader to come to the same conclusion you arrived at. Here it is important to write a very clear thesis statement and then provide evidence that supports your argument.
* A clearly written thesis statement.
* Address some historical inaccuracies.
CD 141 Cuyamaca College Every Kid Needs a Champion by Rita Pierson Discussion Writing Assignment Help
In all my classes this semester, I decided to include a discussion about how you can make a difference in the lives of children. Just like voting, to me it’s one of the ways I see Child Development students making a difference in the world. Please watch this Ted Talk by Rita Pierson Every Kid Needs a Champion (Links to an external site.) and then reflect about what hit you the most as you listened to the words Ms. Pierson shares. What in her message resonated with you, spoke to you personally or as a potential teacher (for those of you who hope to teach)? Even if you don’t plan to teach, something in her talk will touch your student experience… did you ever have a teacher like her? Or do you wish you had a teacher like her?
For this discussion, just share your thoughts about the video. That’s all… what was meaningful for you? Write two good, well-developed paragraphs.
Reply to Fellow Students:
Now reply to two of your classmates. Ask them questions or make comments about how their posts were meaningful to you. Take the time to really personalize your reply to them. Be sincere, be thoughtful, be connected.
BUS 307 Ashford University The Realco Breadmaster & Post Earthquake Japan Case Study Writing Assignment Help
The final assignment for the course is a Final Paper on two cases. The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading as well as the implications of new knowledge. The eight- to ten-page paper should integrate readings and course discussions into work and life experiences. It may include an explanation and examples from previous experiences as well as implications for future applications.
Read the case study at the end of Chapter 12 and the case study at the end of Chapter 13, and thoroughly answer all the following questions. Supplement your answers with scholarly research using the Ashford Online Library. Each case study should be addressed in four to five pages, resulting in a combined Final Paper of eight to ten pages.
Chapter 12 Case Study: The Realco Breadmaster
- Develop a master production schedule for the breadmaker. What do the projected ending inventory and available-to-promise numbers look like? Has Realco “overpromised”? In your view, should Realco update either the forecast or the production numbers?
- Comment on Jack’s approach to order promising. What are the advantages? The disadvantages? How would formal master scheduling improve this process? What organizational changes would be required?
- Following up on Question 2, which do you think is worse, refusing a customer’s order upfront because you don’t have the units available or accepting the order and then failing to deliver? What are the implications for master scheduling?
- Suppose Realco produces 20,000 breadmakers every week, rather than 40,000 every other week. According to the master schedule record, what impact would this have on average inventory levels?
Chapter 13 Case Study: Supply-Chain Challenges in Post-Earthquake Japan
- What are some of the advantages of the supply chain used in the Japanese auto industry before the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami? What were some of its disadvantages?
- Is Toyota’s plan for a “foolproof” supply chain consistent with the Lean production philosophy? Explain.
- Can you think of any additional ways Toyota (and its competitors in the Japanese auto industry) can improve upon the company’s plan to create a “foolproof” supply chain?
- What impact do you think Toyota’s plan will have on the way it handles relationship management in its supply chain?
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.