Challenges in the Business Environment Writing Assignment Help. Challenges in the Business Environment Writing Assignment Help.
ASSIGNMENT 2: CHALLENGES IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Due Week 9 and worth 330 points
As you have explored in this course, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Chief Compliance Officer of a Fortune 500 company of your choice and must prepare a presentation for your suppliers regarding your Supplier Code of Conduct to deliver via a web meeting.
This assignment has two parts. For the first part on your company’s you must submit a four to six (4–6) page paper that details your company’s Code of Conduct.
For the second part of the assignment, you will create a presentation using PowerPoint (or other equivalent software) summarizing the important changes and explanations regarding the code of conduct that you communicated in your paper presentation to email to the suppliers after the meeting for future reference. The specific points to cover are listed below.
You must submit both parts of the assignment to receive full credit.
Part 1: Paper
Write a four to six (4–6) page paper in which you:
- List specific changes that your company has made to its Code of Conduct in recent years. Provide at least one (1) example of each change.
- Explain the identified changes to the suppliers in such a way that they will understand the standards that your company requires in order to maintain their relationship with the company.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Specific Library Resources to help you get started
The Strayer University Library is accessible at research.strayer.edu.
A general introduction to the Strayer Library is available in your course shell on the left-hand menu under Research-Library.
- Introductory Search – Use the home page’s search box to keyword search many, but not all, databases.
- Targeted Search – Scroll to the bottom of the page for an A to Z listing of all databases. Float over each link to see a description of the database and click to load that particular database’s custom search page. Custom search pages include both basic and advanced search options.
These databases are only partially searchable through the general search bar. You will have to search them individually to find resources for your paper.
- Mergent Online – This has company info on both public and private companies. Fortune 500 can be public or private. Mergent is known for financial and accounting info, but also has qualitative information too. They offer news feeds, country reports on business environments, industry-wide reporting, company reports, and Annual Reports—the middle 3 are unique to this database. Starting with looking at a company’s annual report would be very useful for this assignment. Industry reports would also be useful to see if your company is involved in any industry-wide initiatives or is notable in its industry in any way (could be good or bad.)
- Instructional Videos on each of the databases:
American City Business Journals – This is probably the most fun way to read business news by metro area. They have over 35 journals based around US cities. Look up the metro area your company is associated with, go to ACBJ, then choose the applicable city, and search for news articles.
Research Starters are like the academic version of Wikipedia. Search on a topic to get an overview with links to other information within that topic. It will help you get ideas for keywords for your own searches and what you need to know in order to successfully write your paper.
Note – This is an exception example. Research Starter articles do appear in a feature box above the results list when using the general search box on research.strayer.edu.
Don’t stress over writing papers! Watch this video on writing papers and essays. Topics include how to start your research, how to organize your research, how to draft your paper, and how to revise it.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the rubric.
Challenges in the Business Environment Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Case analysis of a current business incident Writing Assignment Help
summary of a current (within the last 12 months) business incident—found via the news media–
describing its ethics parameters. The document should include the student’s assessment of the ethics
issues, decisions, and actions within the situation. Application of the course “decision model” should be
demonstrated. (Content of the paper will be no more than seven, double-spaced, stapled pages. A cover
page is optional. A citation of information sources page should be at the end. Cover and sources pages
do not count in page total. “Style” is “business efficient”, i.e., prose is acceptable, along with bullet points,
checklists, tables or whatever structure clearly, efficiently communicates to the reader.)
Try to go through every step of the model as thoroughly, clearly, and concisely as you can. There is no need to write a formal essay- bullet points for step 1, for example, are totally fine. You could also use a table for step 5, as suggested in class. As long as you go through the entire model and do so clearly, you should be on your way to a decent paper.
Issues in Establishing RHIOs Health Medical Assignment Help
This assignment facilitates comprehensive knowledge transfer in regard to the components, infrastructure, and functionality of the regional health information organization (RHIO).
You have been hired as the director of public health informatics for the Centervale County Department of Public Health because you have valuable knowledge about the functionality and functioning of RHIOs. This is what you have learned about Centervale’s plans:
- The Centervale County department of public health plans to deploy a county-wide RHIO.
- The department requires healthcare establishments and practitioners in the county to migrate from a paper-based health records system to an electronic medical records (EMR) system within the next five years.
- The department also requires all practitioners to connect to the county Health Information Exchange set up by the RHIO within the next five years.
Your primary responsibility is to propose policies and mandates that ensure maintenance of confidentiality and privacy of protected health information. Keeping that in mind, prepare a 10–12-slide PowerPoint presentation for the Centervale County Department of Public Health officials that includes the following:
- Discuss the challenges of privacy and confidentiality within the history and evolution of public health informatics.
- What opportunities will the migration to an EHR and the implementation of a RHIO provide to address these challenges?
- Address the following issues with establishing a county-wide RHIO:
- Identify and discuss the privacy concerns about the collection and distribution of health information across the RHIO.
- Describe the access rights of individuals and any groups to the data collected and stored by the RHIO.
- Identify and explain interoperability standards deployed by the RHIO.
- Propose a list of policies and mandates that would ensure maintenance of confidentiality and privacy of protected health information as mentioned in the above issues.
- Evaluate and identify the best tools or system of public health informatics to manage the county’s public health information and explain how that tool or system will uphold privacy.
- Give examples of how key public health information systems in the United States use these policies and mandates to guarantee the security, confidentiality, and accessibility of the data they contain.
- Describe some of the search tools available to locate and analyze public health data.
- Examine how the policies, mandates, tools, and standards that have evolved in the development of RHIOs might contribute to a global strategy for use of information technology (IT) in healthcare to reduce health inequity.
Use the PowerPoint Notes pane on each slide to explain your discussion points as if you were actually presenting this information to a group.
Include citations of appropriate laws and regulations to justify your positions.
Include a reference slide in APA style.
Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Follow instructions below. Apa, no plagiarism. Writing Assignment Help
As the president of your state fire chiefs association, you are concerned that not all agencies are aware of the numerous
laws, national codes, and regulations that can affect a local fire department.
You want to provide a simple tool to help them identify their potential legal risks and liabilities. Create a checklist of legal acts, national codes and standards, and
implications that place an emergency services agency at risk. Include each of the following items for the topics or issues you choose.
*Provide the item or topic of interest that could be a risk or liability.
*Include the potential law or code associated with the topic.
*Provide a brief description of the law or code, including any court decisions that can influence emergency services
*Include a reference for each item that they could access for further information.
This is a checklist, not a general form of questions or statements. It should be the final format of a checklist with the
inclusion of a title page. Include items that we have covered throughout this course. You should include at least 15 topics, and your finished checklist should be at least three pages. Provide the references for your sources in APA style.
Week 7 Assignment 1 Submission Business Finance Assignment Help
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Combating Juvenile Delinquency
Due Week 7 and worth 120 points
the Internet and Strayer databases to research your community’s current
efforts to deter or prevent juvenile delinquency through incarceration
programs or other sanctions.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least two (2) juvenile delinquency reduction efforts / programs currently in operation in your community.
the main sociological theories that underlie these interventions that
shape your community’s public policy for delinquency prevention.
one to two (1–2) ideas that you believe would improve your community’s
juvenile delinquency prevention efforts. Justify the response with
examples that illustrate your ideas being used successfully in other
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Differentiate between various theoretical explanations for delinquent behavior.
- Explicate the types of prevention programs that are likely to work with high-risk youngsters.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in juvenile delinquency and justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about juvenile delinquency and justice using proper writing mechanics.
The McKesson Corporation Writing Assignment Help
Step 1: Examine Comparator Group Companies
Refer to the SEC Form DEF14A Annual Proxy Statement obtained during Unit 1, identifying the company’s comparator group.
- Visit each of the companies’ Investor Relations Web sites. Download and review copies of their most recent SEC Form DEF14A, Proxy Statement, focusing on Compensation Philosophy, Executive Compensation, the Report of the Compensation Committee, and compensation plans up for vote or ratification by shareholders, if any.
Step 2: Library Research and Review of Comparator Group Companies
Using the Library databases below, review business research reports on the comparator companies.
- http://careered.libguides.com/university_AIUOnline/companyresearch Business Source Complete (EBSCO): Business Source Complete offers full text coverage in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics. Additional full text, non-journal content includes market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
Media and Public Relations Databases
- Using the Library databases below, search for stories and articles on the company relating to strategic human resources topics (e.g., employee or labor relations, human capital management, compensation and benefits, diversity, affirmative action, outsourcing, downsizing, employment law matters, etc.) published in the last 12 months.
- Newsstand (Proquest): Proquest Newsstand offers access to full text of over 1,300 newspapers. The collection includes national newspapers including.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO): Regional Business News provides full text for more than 80 regional U.S. and Canadian business publications.
Step 3: Assessment of the Comparator Group Human Resources Posture
Based on analysis of information obtained in Steps 1–3, prepare a professionally written report assessing the overall comparator group’s human resources posture, suitable for presentation to the senior executives of the company. Your report should present your assessment of the human resources areas listed below. The body of the report should be 8–10 pages excluding title, references page(s), and any appendices.
- Benefits and Compensation
- Business Leadership and Strategy
- Employee Relations
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Organizational and Employee Development
- Talent Management
- Best Practices in Human Resource Management
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
The McKesson Corporation Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Weekly summary on power points provided 200-250 words Science Assignment Help
Please provide a summary paragraph addressing specific items that you have enjoyed learning about.
Suggested Topics Include:
- How might the week one material help you with your job/career/life, now or in the future?
- One important thing we are learning is how Physicists approach problem solving. Can you use that sort of thinking in other fields? How?
- What were the most important things you learned this week?
- Which topic this week did you like the best? Which topic did you like the least?
In order, to earn the full extra credit points, your summary should be well thought out and a full paragraph (minimum 200-250 words).
Your summary will be assessed as follows: 10 points grammar/spelling, 10 points met minimum word count, 80 points summary content.
*****Use the power points attached as refrence to the information that was learned this week
Managerial Accounting Case 1 Business Finance Assignment Help
In this case, you are provided information regarding selling prices and costs of several products offered by Mendel Paper Company. In addition, management has concerns about sales mix and rising costs. Address the questions (1-5) at the end of the case. Based on the case questions, you are required to provide a three to five double-spaced written report (excluding the title and reference pages), addressing management’s concerns. The written report should be properly formatted according to APA guidelines and demonstrate research and critical thinking skills. Conclusions and recommendations should be supported by at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford Library or other external sources, excluding the textbook.
For Questions 1 through 4, you will need to complete several calculations – be sure to label and clearly identify your work to demonstrate your understanding of the concept even if you are not sure if you have arrived at the correct answer. The calculations should be included as part of your analysis and written report required for submission.
For Question 5, fully address management’s concerns as part of your written analysis using the original or revised estimates to support your recommendation/explanation. As part of your written analysis, include how management might use these calculations to make decisions.
Week 1 Written Assignment should:
- Demonstrate graduate level work including appropriate research and critical thinking skills.
- Prepare a written analysis (not a question/answer format)
- Label case questions as paragraph headings.
- Prepare title page, reference page and in-text citations following APA guidelines.(Compose response in a three- to- five double-spaced pages of content, excluding the title and reference pages)
Support your responses with at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbookInsert prompt.
Final Strategic Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the
elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates
instructor feedback. The strategic recommendations will be evaluated and
the best options chosen for recommendation. The final strategic plan
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
- Company Background
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Value Statement
- Environmental Scan
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Recommendation
- Implementation Plan
- Organizational Change Management Strategies
- Risk Management Plan
Create a 25- to 35-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®
presentation with speaker notes to present the strategic plan,
combining all relevant elements from previous weeks. The objective is to
sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors.
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines.
Discussion Board Science Assignment Help
Discussion Board Topic
What do you feel is the most important issue facing the environment today in the United States? Explain why you provided this response and don’t forget to include your rationale and maybe even add your thoughts about how the issue or condition can be improved.
Each student must have a minimum of two responses posted on the Discussion Board. A maximum of 5 points will be awarded for responding to the original question and a maximum of 5 points will be awarded for responding to at least one classmate’s post.
Note: score primarily on how well you rationalize your chosen issue.