chapter 17 Dynamic business LAW .. chapter 17 Dynamic business LAW ..
I need support with this Law question so I can learn better.
Hi i need help with this :
you will analyze the cases in the Questions and Problems based on the group to which your instructor assigns you.
Chapter 17 (6 and 7) in Dynamic Business Law
- For each assigned case, analyze the issue based on the following criteria:
- Identify the parties involved in the case dispute (who is the plaintiff and who is the defendant).
- Identify the facts associated with the case and fact patterns.
- Develop the appropriate legal issue(s) in question (i.e., the specific legal issue between the two parties).Provide a judgment on who should win the case – be clear.
- Support your decision with an appropriate rule of law.
- Be prepared to defend your decision and to objectively evaluate the other points of view.