Chapter 2 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help. Chapter 2 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help.
Review the chapter opening case on Twitter (Page 55-57). Visit its website or mobile app and describe its business model. Identify its customer value proposition, its revenue model, the market space it operates in, who its main competitors are, any competitive advantages you believe the company possesses, and what its market strategy appears to be.
You need to originate ONE new post and reply TWO posts on different days during this week. The original post of at least 100 words and the replied post of at least 50 words are required. The discussions should be based on your understanding of the chapter contents and the case. Direct quotes from the textbook or any other resources are not accepted.
Chapter 2 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
1. Act Like The Leader You Want To Be (Discussion), 2.TATA GROUP CASE ANALYSIS Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Act Like The Leader You Want To Be (300 words) APA style
Leadership skills are unique at the same time specific. There are different classification skills related to leadership: autocratic, transformational, inspirational, contingent etc…. I have found that every leader has a blend of leadership skills that fit who they are and how they exercise leadership. When working as a consultant, understanding the leadership style associated with the organization you are working with is important. It is also important as consultant to use a leadership style that has an impact related to your work.
Watch the video below and post a 500 word reflection on leadership when considering your skill set.
CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK
The goal is to analyze the case and develop your thoughts and insight based upon research, logic, decision making. Your work should be no less than 5-7 pages (excluding cover page and reference pages), formatted in the APA style and have at least five supporting references.
Consider differences in business group structure; mechanisms by which Tata Group adds value; differences in the way corporate advantage is added by the Tata Group; factors that could moderate approach.
- Identify and describe the mechanisms by which the Tata Group added value to its group of companies.
- What are the differences, if any, between the way the Tata Group adds value and the way a multi-business conglomerate such as GE adds value? Should the Tata Group make the subscription of its services by group companies mandatory?
- Should the approach to the creation of a corporate advantage by a business group differ based on:
- The level of related/unrelated diversity of the mix of businesses in the group; and
- The relative development of the institutional in the country? If yes. How?
Pay close attention to ensuring that you cite all work that is not your own. Make sure you know how to cite paraphrased content and quoted content. As noted previously, your goal should be approximately 20% of cited content. High cited content reflects a lack of original content. Further, if you state a fact, it must be cited. If it is your opinion and stated as such, then you do not cite.
Nursing Project Health Medical Assignment Help
- Before beginning this project, review MDC School of Nursing BSN Philosophy MDC School of Nursing BSN Philosophy – Alternative Formats . (This is an example of how concepts and philosophy guides and directs curriculum.)
- Your Personal Philosophy must address the five (5) topics as shown in the Personal Nursing Philosophy Rubric (MP1) Personal Nursing Philosophy Rubric (MP1) – Alternative Formats
- It must be your original work.
- It should be no more than four pages long, double spaced, and typed in a MS WORD file.
- It should adhere to APA style (includes introduction, body, conclusion) with correct grammar and spelling are expected.
Personal Nursing Philosophy Major Project 1
- Write your own unique personal nursing philosophy.
- Your paper should:
- include all four (4) topics as shown in the Personal Nursing Philosophy (MP1) Personal Nursing Philosophy (MP1) – Alternative Formats .
- be your originalwork.
- be four (4) pages long and double space.
- typed according to APA style for margins, formating and spacing standards
- be typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file
nagarjuna – operational excellence – W5 paper Computer Science Assignment Help
- Paper Section 1: Reflection and Literature ReviewUsing Microsoft Word and Professional APA format, prepare a professional written paper supported with three sources of research that details what you have learned from chapters 6, 7 and 8 from the following book”Langer, A. M. (2018). Information technology and organizational learning. (3rd ed.). Taylor & Francis Group, LLC. ISBN: 978-1-138-23858-9Paper Section 2: Exercises and ProblemsIn this section of the professional paper, apply what you have learned from chapters 6, 7 and 8 to descriptively address and answer the problems below:
- Chapter 6: Review the section on knowledge creation, culture, and strategy. Explain how balance scorecards impact knowledge creation, culture, and strategy. Why are these important concepts to understand within an organization?
- Chapter 7: Review the section on dealing with multiple locations and outsourcing. Review figure 7.2 and note how virtual team communications further reiterates the importance of this model.
- Chapter 8: Review the Siemens AG case study. Note the importance of understanding the interrelationships amongst all the senior leaders at every location. Pay special attention to Figure 8.1 and Figure 8.2. Note how the corporate CIO should engage with each of the regional leaders. Why is this important?
Important Note: There is no specific page requirement for this section of the paper but make sure any content provided fully addresses each problem.Paper Section 3: ConclusionsAfter addressing the problems, conclude your paper with details on how you will use this knowledge and skills to support your professional and or academic goals. This section of the paper should be around one page including a custom and original process flow or flow diagram to visually represent how you will apply this knowledge going forward. This customized and original flow process flow or flow diagram can be created using the “Smart Art” tools in Microsoft Word.Examples and ideas of process flow diagrams can be found with this Google search: https://www.google.com/search?q=Example+process+flow+diagramsPaper Section 4: APA Reference PageThe three or more sources of research used to support this overall paper should be included in proper APA format in the final section of the paper.Paper Review and Preparation to submit for GradingPlease make sure to proof read your post prior to submission. This professional paper should be well written and free of grammatical or typographical errors. Also remember not to plagiarize!!!!!!!!!!!!Important Reminder: Assessment of discussion boards and other writing assignments account for 75% of overall grading and below are how grades will be assessed for this assignment:
Assessment Criteria Possible Points Points Earned Student included a minimum of “2” body pages of written content supported with “3” academic sources of research offering a detailed reflection and literature review of learning from chapters 6, 7 and 8. 18.75 Student in scholarly detail addressed and answered all exercises or problems demonstrating application of knowledge and skills learned from chapters 6, 7 and 8. 12.5 Student in scholarly detail offered conclusions detailing how knowledge and skills learned from chapters 6, 7 and 8 will support continued professional and academic growth. Student also prepared process flow or flow diagrams to visualize these conclusions. 12.5 Student included a paper professionally formatted using APA and free of grammar and spelling issues 6.25 Student successfully completed and successfully submitted this paper by the Sunday due date. 12.5 Total Earned points 62.5 Comments:
Poetry Explication – Choose a poem and write a 5 page explication. Humanities Assignment Help
Please write a 5 page explication on the poem “Birches” by Robert Frost
A poetry explication is a relatively short analysis which describes the possible meanings and relationships of the words, images, and other small units that make up a poem. Writing an explication is an effective way for a reader to connect a poem’s plot and conflicts with its structural features.
Please no plagiarism as it will be checked. A document with precise guidelines and tips will be attached. Please follow those guidelines closely. It will make the entire process much easier and correct.
Feel free to ask any questions. Please complete well before the end of the time allotted. Do not leave for last minute. I want quality work.
social work Humanities Assignment Help
- Write up a final report of your Social Change Project.
- The final report should include your compiled response to assignments from Weeks 3, 8, and 9. You are expected to update and revise the papers based on your instructor’s feedback. Please include a title page, headings, and a reference page.
- Create a 5-7 minute PowerPoint presentation to present your Social Change project. Within this presentation:
- Provide a brief synopsis of social problem and policy you identified.
- Discuss what was accomplished over the past term and the change you made through your social change project.
- Reflect on your experience. What did you learn? What would you do differently?
- Explain how policy relates to clinical practice?
- How will you apply skills advocacy skills as a clinical social worker?
- Record presentation using Personal Capture (record audio, video, and screen)
- See resources in Kaltura Media Uploader in left-hand navigation menu of classroom.
- Create a Transcript of the presentation and/or edit closed-captioning of the recording to ensure your presentation is accessible to colleagues of differing abilities.
social work Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Military Memorandum Pre-Writing Mathematics Assignment Help
I would like from you to read everything carefully and do all of the steps.
1.1 Military Memorandum Pre-Writing
Step 1 :
This assignment can be completed after completing chapter 1 of your textbook and reading the documents provided for you in assignment section 1. The problem you will solve is described below, after the assignment overview, and involves using soldier fatality data to determine an intervention strategy.
Step 2 : Writing Requirements
This assignment is the first of four steps in completing the military memorandum. This assignment will require you to articulate an understanding of the problem and the audience, by answering the questions about the problem below. Then you will demonstrate an ability to solve, understand, and explain a statistical problem in language appropriate to the professional status and background of the audience you are addressing by completing a draft of your military memorandum. To understand what you are expected to do in the memorandum review the Military Memorandum Guide.Preview the document You may also want to look at the rubric on assignment 1.4 to see how the final assignment in this memorandum series will be graded. The linked Military Memorandum Pre-writing ExamplePreview the document provides an illustration of how the assignment should be laid out. You will be expected to follow the provided format for presenting the material, a practice that will extend into your professional life. You are expected to use editing software to review your work for grammar and punctuation errors prior to turning it in.
Problem Definition Questions
Read the problem description at the bottom of this assignment. Then, cut and paste each question below into your assignment and provide the answers below each question. These answers will be located on a separate page before the memorandum. This page will NOT be included in the final memorandum.
What problem you have been asked to address? While you are using statistics to support a particular answer, the question you are being asked to address is not a formula or a description of the calculations you will complete. You need to describe the problem you are being asked to solve in plain language.
How can the data provided inform an intervention recommendation?
What is the outcome you are supposed to provide in this memorandum?
a) To whom have you been asked to address this memorandum (find the name of the CURRENT person holding the job and their official title)? b) What is this person likely to need from you? (You may need to do a quick internet search of this role.)
a) Who will you be copying this memorandum to (they are a secondary audience). b) What are the addressees likely to need from reading the memorandum? (This is a critical thinking exercise, so research what the addressees’ responsibilities are and use that to think about what they need to know from you).
The United States military has been involved as a peace-keeping force in a humanitarian effort to prevent further genocide in the country of Lorian. Many soldiers have died in this effort. The government has recently approved the use of emergency funds to reduce the loss of soldiers’ lives, but funding will only support one initiative. The officer in charge of the theater of operations, your commanding officer, has asked you, a military engineer, rank of Lieutenant, to evaluate the situation and recommend a course of action to reduce the number of soldier fatalities and enable the peace-keeping force to remain in place. Analyze the provided data regarding soldier fatalities in a one-month period and make a recommendation regarding what the government and military should do.
Audience: Any time you prepare a professional document, you should consider the audience (Links to an external site.)that you are writing the document for. You should tailor the content, language, tone, and structure of the document to the audience you are addressing. This document is being prepared for senior-level government and military members. Ask yourself what they can be reasonably expected to know about this topic, and what they need to know to make an informed decision. Address the memorandum to The Current United States Secretary of Defense (Find the current Secretary of Defense’s name and title).
Provide carbon copies (cc)’s to:
The House of Representatives Defense Subcommittee
The United States Senate Defense Subcommittee
Tone: The Audience for this document requires that the style (Links to an external site.) is precise and professional.
Utilize plain language when describing your analysis, as you cannot assume all readers will be statistically literate. However, there are also some who will understand statistics and will want to understand the statistical logic that you used to determine your recommendation.
Start the document with a summary that readers can read to understand the essential elements of the document – the context of the issue, what is being examined and how, and the recommendation you will make.
Develop the document around a direct, coherent message (thesis), (Links to an external site.)and clear evidence (Links to an external site.)to support it.
Do not use contractions, slang or colloquialisms (Links to an external site.), clichés (Links to an external site.), abbreviations, or text message shortcuts.
Edit and check grammar and spelling before turning the document in.
Data: The attached data spreadsheet documents the causes of the deaths of soldiers who died in the most recent full month. Each number on the attached spreadsheet identifies the cause of the death of one soldier who died in that month. The cause of death represented by each number is identified in the table below. Use the data from the entire month in your calculations.
Soldier Fatalities DataPreview the document
Cause of Fatality Code
Staph infection 4
Fragment wound 5
Burn wound 6
Gunshot wound 7
Exploding ordnance wound 8
Blood hemorrhage 9
Do this in 3 pages minimum and I will attach a helpful document that would help you doing this.
Thank you and let me know if you have any question
Economic Development Economics Assignment Help
The objective of this problem set is to become familiar with the mechanics and the implications of the Harrod-Domar and Solow growth models.An excel template to this problem set can be found in the Problem Set 1 folder on Canvas. You should fill out the excel and copy each of the figures and paste them in the designated boxes in this document. For each graph, make sure to provide the chart title, legend (if applicable) and label the axes. Feel free to work individually or in small groups (<=3). Your group will turn in one PDF of this document on Gradescope. When submitting, you will need to create a group on Gradescope and include all your group members’ names in addition to listing them on this document. Please fill in the questions below in their designated boxes. Please provide final equations along with numeric answers wherever necessary. DO NOT change the size of the boxes. Also, paste the graphs as images into this word file.
everything in the file
Media Relations Business Finance Assignment Help
The Making of a Sports Documentary
Assignment 1: Using the attached text and other sources please write a 1-2 page biography of sport documentary film maker Bud Greenspan.
- Telling a story – Why are films of interest to non-sports buffs. What you didn’t see on TV.
- Use of history
- Writing a script – use of words
- Accuracy of facts – the need for research
- The Interview, athlete, family, friends
- The film – camera angles, editing, selecting final shots
- Use of music
- Putting it all together – real time event vs. edited event – creating drama
finance for managers Economics Assignment Help
You have been hired as a consultant for Pristine Urban-Tech Zither, Inc. (PUTZ), manufacturers of fine zithers. The market for zithers is growing quickly. The company bought some land three years ago for $2.1 million in anticipation of using it as a toxic waste dump site but has recently hired another company to handle all toxic materials. Based on a recent appraisal, the company believes it could sell the land for $2.3 million on as an after tax basis. In four years, the land could be sold for $2.4 million after taxes. The company also hired a marketing firm to analyze the zither market, at a cost of $125,000. An excerpt of the marketing report as follows:
The zither industry will have a rapid expansion in the next four years. With the brand name recognition that PUTZ brings to bear, we feel that the company will be able to sell 3,600, 4,300, 5,200, and 3,900 units each year for the next four years, respectively. Again, capitalizing on the name recognition of PUTZ, we feel that a premium price of $750 can be charged for each zither. Because zithers appear to be a fad, we feel at the end of the four-year period, sales should be discontinued.
PUTZ believes that fixed costs for the project will be $415,000 per year, and variable costs are 15 percent of sales. The equipment necessary for production will cost $3.5 million and will be depreciated according to a three-year MACRS schedule. At the end of the project, the equipment can be scrapped for $350,000. Net working capital of $125,000 will be required immediately. PUTZ has a 38 percent tax rate, and the required return on the project is 13 percent. What is the NPV of the project?
Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Explain in your own words. Provide references for content when necessary. Support your statements with peer-reviewed intext citation(s) and reference(s).
*Please refer to the Grading Criteria for Comprehensive Learning Assessments (CLAs) on page 9-10 of the syllabus for specific guidelines and expectations.
Request 3-4 peer reviewed sources. APA format needed.
https://anyessayhelp.com/Paper Section 4: APA Reference PageThe three or more sources of research used to support this overall paper should be included in proper APA format in the final section of the paper.Paper Review and Preparation to submit for GradingPlease make sure to proof read your post prior to submission. This professional paper should be well written and free of grammatical or typographical errors. Also remember not to plagiarize!!!!!!!!!!!!Important Reminder: Assessment of discussion boards and other writing assignments account for 75% of overall grading and below are how grades will be assessed for this assignment:
|Assessment Criteria||Possible Points||Points Earned|
|Student included a minimum of “2” body pages of written content supported with “3” academic sources of research offering a detailed reflection and literature review of learning from chapters 6, 7 and 8.||18.75|
|Student in scholarly detail addressed and answered all exercises or problems demonstrating application of knowledge and skills learned from chapters 6, 7 and 8.||12.5|
|Student in scholarly detail offered conclusions detailing how knowledge and skills learned from chapters 6, 7 and 8 will support continued professional and academic growth. Student also prepared process flow or flow diagrams to visualize these conclusions.||12.5|
|Student included a paper professionally formatted using APA and free of grammar and spelling issues||6.25|
|Student successfully completed and successfully submitted this paper by the Sunday due date.||12.5|
|Total Earned points||62.5|