children in adult prison please use fullerton college database and the website eji bryan steveson Writing Assignment Help. children in adult prison please use fullerton college database and the website eji bryan steveson Writing Assignment Help.
Write a 5 page paper answering the following prompt. This essay needs a minimum of four outside sources and Just Mercy. Your essay should be in MLA format and it needs to contain works cited and in-text citations.
* Identify ONE flaw or problem in the legal, judicial or penal system in the United States, one that is brought to light in Stevenson’s book Just Mercy.
* Conduct research in our library. You can use books or articles from our library and library database.
* Incorporate ideas and examples from Stevenson’s book to help support your discussion.
Writing: Things you might want to answer while writing and researching
1. What is the flaw or problem? Detail and explain the flaw or problem.
2. What is the cause of the problem?
3. Who is negatively affected by this problem?
4. What are the outcomes?
5. How should this problem be solved? What changes are experts advocating for?
6. Make sure you integrate examples from Stevenson’s book into your paragraphs to help explain the problem or flaw and the solution.
Checklist: Things this essay should include:
1. A strong thesis statement that identifies the problem or flaw, states your position about the problem or flaw, and covers the scope of your essay
2. An introduction with a hook, background information, and a strong thesis
3. Focused paragraphs with strong topic sentences. Avoid beginning your paragraphs with your evidence. Make sure all your paragraphs support your thesis.
4. Support from your sources and the book.
5. No data dumping–avoid dumping large portions of text into your essay. Instead, use the strategies from TSIS to help.
6. Introduce authors and their expertise. Use quote sandwiches
7. In-text citations and properly formatted works cited page
8. A strong conclusion that restates your thesis and shows the importance of your topic
9. Evidence from four sources AND Just Mercy
10. Transitions between paragraphs
11 you will need to bring like an arguments of someone else and answer for him why they should not be in adult prison
children in adult prison please use fullerton college database and the website eji bryan steveson Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
REFLECTIVE ESSAY PLAN ONLY response to Emerson poem Writing Assignment Help
Reflective essay plan:
Response towards Emerson ideas in writing or famous quote in poem, eg poem “Nature”
PROMPT NEED TO BE MADE TO RESPOND TO ESSAY along with thesis
Essay is to be driven by quote that is famous or idea present in their writing
EMERSON NATURE- eye
Eg: Emerson’s poem, Nature the symbolism of the eye and how it was similar to cannery row chinaman (chapter 4) with how the chinaman became an eye and not human – in Nature poem it is how the eye has no thoughts of own and just observing the nature
MORE IDEAS NEEDED/ MAIN IDEA NEEDED IN ESSAY PLAN ABOUT WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN ABOUT
SUBMIT ESSAY PLAN(0.75 page)
2 pages essay Writing Assignment Help
Beauty Shop Business Plan
Please Read Chapter 15 and 16 and continue using the Beauty Shop Business Plan from last week. 2 pages-plus page 3 citations-in -text citations are required. Please do the assignment: which retail distribution strategy is the beauty shop using to sell some of its products. View the chart on channels of distribution-which two are the most appropriate for the beauty shop.
Beauty shop business plan
Text book http://suo.im/4DFF6P
Please must be following this instruction below:
1. Please use concepts from the text book and ideas.
2. Proof or evidence: data – data and it must have in-text citations…next to it.. that data was developed by someone else and you must give that person credit for it.
3. Please don’t use wiki’s or anonymous. The assignments is asking to use have lots of data available.
4. Please don’t give the theory alone.. it needs data-examples proof evidence….next to it
5. Please use paraphrase way to cite the citation, and remember to list the page numbers or paragraph numbers !!!
6. please use at least 4 resources or more… don’t use less
If you have any question, please feel free to text me in any time.
25 Points-Outside Research that adds or augments the material in the textbook (please do not use wikis)
25 Points-Using 3-4 concepts from the chapter discussed
25 Points-Directly addressed the questions to be answered
25- Meets the paragraph and sentence length requirement
film review Humanities Assignment Help
Boyz N the Hood, 1991:
Directed by John Singleton or Selma, 2014:
Directed by Ava DuVernay
Using proper MLA bibliographic formatting, cite the film text in the box to the right:
1.Develop a thesis statement pertaining to the assigned film text and whether or not it, the film, in your view has the power to transform one’s political sensibilities. Your argument should express your point of view regarding the politics of difference, political sensibilities, and political transformation(s) as related to the film. Remember, you’re writing (developing) an analytical essay. Submit your thesis statement in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work.
2. Develop three (3) topic sentences that articulate the major ideas that will comprise the body of your essay. Remember that your topic sentences should clearly state the argument or point to be made in the respective paragraphs and must map back to your thesis statement. Submit your topic sentences in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work.
3. Identify three (3) scenes from the film that support your thesis statement. Briefly explain your choices of scenes and how the scenes specifically support your thesis statement. Also, provide the exact time the scenes begin and end within the film text. Submit your reply in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work.
4. Lastly, fully develop your introductory paragraph. Remember that the best possible thesis will answer some specific question about the text. In this case a question related to the film’s power to transform political sensibilities regarding difference. Your thesis statement should appear parenthetically within the paragraph you present. Submit your answer in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work.
Business Ethics – Movie “the corporation” Business Finance Assignment Help
Watch the movie “The corporation” (2003), Finish the 2-parts assignment.
Part 1: Create a comprehensive list of as many unethical organizations and people as you can find from the video. This list is to include one sentence for each telling why they earned a place on the list. Be creative.
Part 2: After watching the video “The corporation” identify three of the most unethical people and/or organizations. Write an essay in which you analyze each of the three including why you selected them, what they did which you deemed unethical, the results of their actions, money or results and what should have been done.
You also need to identify two entities who/which acted ethically. Tell what they did and why you consider this ethical.
Please be specific and give examples.
6-8 pages with double space – using Times New Roman 11
Reference textbook :Business Ethics A Textbook with Cases 9th edition
Valuation Assignment Writing Assignment Help
Read PowerWater Beverages, Inc. case (Case Attached)
Based on the information you find in the case material and the techniques you have learned in this course, please provided a pre-money valuation and a post-money valuation for PowerWater Beverages, Inc. You must tell me the techniques you will use up front, show your initial calculations, and explain your findings. Submit through Turn-it-in Assignment link.
Understand that the addition of a chunk of money into any company’s account immediately makes it more valuable. If we value Google at $1 billion and then we throw $1 million dollars into their bank account, then the value of Google has immediately increased by $1 million. Similarly, growing businesses are valued at a pre-money valuation in order to establish most of the deal terms and the post-money valuation becomes the pre-money valuation plus the amount of money invested in the company. It is important to establish both numbers and understand which number you are discussing when negotiating with an investor.
For this assignment, you must use multiple techniques to establish a valuation for PowerWater Beverages (each technique will give you a different valuation), decide how much to weigh the result of each technique, and establish a final pre and post-money valuation.
Pre-money valuation and explanation – 5 points
Post-money valuation and explanation – 5 points
Explanation of techniques, calculations, and correct use – 10 points
- Techniques that will be used
- name of technique
- explanation of process
- explanation of result
Valuation Assignment Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Can anyone help me with this? Business Finance Assignment Help
Collaborate this week in the teams your instructor has assigned to discuss the scenario below and questions. Actively work in your team to discuss each question. Review the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct and Comments.
Imagine that you have been working as a paralegal for a sole practitioner for several years. Your supervising attorney has decided to create a website for the firm and would like you to research the ethical rules about what is permissible to include in the website. Your attorney has the following specific questions. Within your assigned group discuss each of the questions and identify rules that support and/or do not support each proposed item.
- Does the website have to list the state where s/he is licensed to practice?
- Can the attorney list a legal specialty on the webpage? If so, are there specific rules that have to be followed? Is the attorney allowed to state that s/he is a certified personal injury litigator?
- Is it permissible for the attorney to list famous clients or well-known cases s/he has worked on?
- The attorney would like to pay a former client, Susan Turner, for a quote about how well she was represented in a personal injury lawsuit. Is this permissible?
- The attorney would like to include a link in the website for web surfers to “chat with an attorney.” You, the paralegal, may be required to respond to chat, calls, or instant messages if the attorney is out of the office. Is this permitted by the rules?
After you have completed your team exercise:
- Create a narrated Power Point presentation to the supervising attorney which presents the highlights of what was discussed. (For assistance on recording a voice-over on a Power Point presentation, please click here for a tutorial.) Be sure to use proper tone, clearly enunciate your words, and eliminate or reduce background noise.
- Make sure to answer each question from above. Cite and apply the rules used to reach your conclusion as to whether or not each proposed item is permitted by the rules. Be sure to include an explanation – do not simply quote the rule, but explain why the rule does or does not allow each proposal.
- Your Power Point presentation should be 10 – 12 slides, including the title slide and reference slide.
- Draft a short memo summarizing how your work as a group, both orally and in the discussion area, contributed to your understanding and analysis. This summary should have a logical flow, be well-ordered and insightful.
Add 3 pages to the previous Business Finance Assignment Help
The state legislature has agreed to go forth with one of the two policy proposals that you formulated in the Week 4 Key Assignment draft. You will now have to explain how the policy will be implemented and what challenges will be faced during implementation.
Part 1 Tasks (Objectives from Weeks 1–4):
- First, revise your Week 4 Key Assignment draft based on your own review and reflection, instructor feedback, and peer responses.
Part 2 Tasks (Objective(s) from Week 5):
- Add 2–3 additional pages of content to your final Key Assignment by selecting 1 of the 2 initiatives you recommended in Week 4 and addressing the following questions regarding the recommended policy:
- What cost factors do you anticipate affecting implementation of the selected policy?
- What strategy would you recommend to involve the media or other groups in an effort to inform the public and stakeholders about the new policy?
You must be able to explain the architectures and technologies to the tutor (Oracle) Programming Assignment Help
The Design District Muscat Company provides construction and interior design services to large private and commercial clients. The DDMC is growing up company, with five regional offices and a workforce of over 300. Below is a description of the requirements for an information system.
The company gets new business either through existing clients or by advertising in quality magazines. At the head Office, an Advertising Manager is responsible for placing adverts in a range of publications and a sales coordinator will log the resulting sales enquiries into the information system. The appropriate regional office will distribute the logged enquiries among the regional sales people who contact the prospective client to obtain an initial client brief and then prepare -a quotation for the job. This quotation is sent to the prospective client for consideration. The quotation may be re-negotiated if it is unacceptable to the client.
Marriott cross cultures class PowerPoint Business Finance Assignment Help
Topic company Marriott hotels
USA in Russia
how would Russia corporate culture be in relation to USA
Duty: Corporate Culture Evaluation
(HBR MODELING) HAVARD BUSINESS check it out online if need I can provide the documentation
have it in slide form and animation also don’t forget to draw a graph let me know if you need an example
It’s suppose to be on the Marriott
And there need to be graph included as shown in the docs provided
And follow the instructions of Hbr modeling I don’t need definition I need research and examples
I also asked for animation and photos plus the graph and I provided the documents please read them as it’s a big part
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for a tutorial.) Be sure to use proper tone, clearly enunciate your words, and eliminate or reduce background noise.