class profile Writing Assignment Help. class profile Writing Assignment Help.
Using the “Class Profile,” identify a group of 3-4 students who would benefit from an oral language development lesson. Then, select a corresponding grade level and text from Appendix B of the Common Core English Language Arts Standards appropriate for use in a lesson plan for the determined group.
With your choices in mind and using the GCU Lesson Plan Template, design a lesson plan, utilizing a read-aloud, dramatic play, or storytelling, as an instructional strategy. Thoroughly script the “I Do, Students Do” section, emphasizing the use of questions to access student’s background knowledge in order to build new knowledge and develop common understanding through shared, concrete experiences.
Upon completion of the lesson plan, compose a 250-300-word summary, rationalizing your instructional decisions, applicable to the chosen small group.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the exceptions for successful completion.
I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL MATERIAL FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT TO BE COMPETED.
class profile Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Informatics solution proposal Health Medical Assignment Help
The purpose of the Informatics Solution Proposal is to increase knowledge and ability with informatics and technology products for the health care workplace setting. You will review the functionality of various products and select one that best meets the needs of a health care setting.
During this project, spanning Weeks 2-5, you will identify a clinical or administrative issue and propose an informatics solution. Each week, you will work on an element of this project. In Week 5, you will synthesize your work into a proposal appropriate for the directors of a health care organization. (make sure the issue you select can be solved using an infomatic solution)
Identify an issue in a health care workplace that could be resolved by implementing an informatics or technology solution. The issue can be an administrative issue or a clinical issue.
Draft a 350-word letter or memo to a nursing administrator informing them of the clinical or administrative problem, why it is a concern, and a request for permission to propose a solution. Support your letter with at least three peer-reviewed resources.
Format the letter according to APA guidelines for formal business correspondence.
Provide an APA-formatted reference page for all resources used.
Note: Do not send the letter.
Trade barriers Writing Assignment Help
You work at a pharmaceutical company that is considering entering India, Chile, Canada, China and Turkey. Conduct the appropriate level of research in a trade barriers database to identify information on Turkey’s current requirements (tariffs, duties, non-tariff barriers, investment-related barriers, and intellectual property rights). Also, the company is worrying about potential corruption. Using Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) that is a comparative assessment of a country’s integrity performance, find how the above countries rank. Further, identify the five countries with the lowest and the five with the highest CPI scores according to this index. Do you see any trends between CPI scores and the level of economic and social development of a country? Your report should be a maximum of 1 page, double-spaced, Word . However, you can have unlimited number of exhibits that should be put in an Appendix in the same file.
Trade Barriers Database:
The quickest way to reach this information would be to search GlobalEDGE using the phrase “trade barriers database.” Select the Market Access Database website. Once there, select “Trade Barriers Database”. Then under sector, select Pharmaceuticals; under country select all (e.g., highlight all countries or just the countries you need), and under measure select all. A series of reports are listed from which those with more general titles will provide adequate insight for the exercise.
Search Phrase: “Trade Barriers Database”
Resource Name: Market Access Database
European Commission Market Access Database website
Corruption Perception Index
Go to the Global Edge Resource Desk website
Search Phrase: “Corruption Perceptions Index”
Resource Name: Transparency International – Corruption Perceptions Index
globalEDGE™ Category: “Research: Rankings”
Transparency International website
keep the report to 1 page and no need of a reference or cover page. include few exhibits like table or graphs in Appendex page
Replies to peers should be a minimum of 130 words and include direct questions Writing Assignment Help
The question asked:
Haven has excess cash of $15,000 at the end of the harvesting season.
Planting Haven will need this cash in four months for normal operations.
1. What are some reasons why Planting Haven may choose to invest in debt or equity securities?
2. What type of classification would Planting Haven’s investment fall within—short-term or long-term? Why?
The company Planting Haven has an excess of cash at the end of their
period and does not need it for normal operations for the next 4 months.
The company intends to invest the money into a debt or equity security. Why would a company do this?
Student 1 (Josh)“The company wants to make the best use of its excess cash, so it
invests in debt or equity securities to generate investment income”
(Horngreen 2018). The company decides that they did not need this cash
laying around not working for them, so they decide to profit off the
money. They may also want to increase the relationship that they have
with another company by investing in them for the period, which may help
the company later on down the road on things such as discount rates on
merchandise or similar etc.
There are two different types of
investments, they are either short-term or long-term investments. The
usual way of telling the difference is determining if the company wants
to hold onto the investment for greater than a 12-month (1 year) period.
The company already stated that they do not need this investment for 1
year but rather a shorter term of 4 months. This investment would be
classified as a Short-Term investment due to the amount of time the
company intends on holding it.
The main purpose of this is to, instead
of gathering dust and not working for the company, the money can be put
to good use. It can make the company more money, than just sitting in a
cash account gathering dust. They can generate more wealth for their
year end income statement, which in turn could lure investors to their
company. It is a win-win scenario and is highly encouraged.
I do hope that I explained this topic, and the coverage that I provided can help someone else.
Miller-Nobles, Tracie L., Brenda Mattison, Ella Matsumura. Horngren’s Accounting, 12th Edition. Pearson, 2018. [VitalSource]. Student 2 (Gabriel)
Well the Planting Haven has the choice to invest in either a debt or
equity securities, this depends on the business strategy. Do they want
to invest in debt securities that can make a quick profit or hold out
for big profit later on. Debit securities is a “investment in notes or
bonds payable issued by another company” (Miller-Nobles, p.801). If they
want to to invest in an equity securities plan, this means having
control ownership in other companies. Equity securities is a “investment
in stock ownership in another company that sometimes pays cash
dividends or issues stock dividends” (Miller-Nobles, p.801).
A short-term investment is a “investment in debt and equity
securities that the investor intends to sell in a year or less”
(Miller-Nobles, p. 802). This means selling debt and equity
securities for profit that Planting Haven can use to grow their company
right instead of waiting a later time. A long-term investment is a
“investment in debt and equity securities that the investor intends to
hold on for longer than one year” (Miller-Nobles, p. 802). A long-term
investment is used for the long-term strategy for company growth and
also the money is not needed for anything at this time.
The best strategy for Planting Haven to invest $15,000 during normal
operations and receive some return on invest within four months. The
strategy that should be used is a short-term investment, because it can
be sold in less than a year.
Miller-Nobles, T., Mattison, B., & Matsumura, E. M. (2018). Horngreen’s Accounting, 12th Edition (12th ed.). Pearson.
Does democratization promote peace and American security? Humanities Assignment Help
Does democratization promote peace and American security? is the democratic peace a law of politics or an historical accident? does the united states have a duty to protect democracy around the world? what role do procedural restraints and normative influences play in the democratic peace? as more countries become democratic should we expect a decline in the incident of war?
Make sure to back your argument using hard facts.
I expect the writing assignment to have:
(1) A clear introduction that addresses directly the question posed by the instructor;
(2) A body of factual examples that support your thesis; these examples may be drawn from either the assigned readings or footnoted sources researched independently by the student; Wikipedia is not an appropriate source for academic essays;
(3) A coherent paragraph structure that highlights your main points; and
(4) Appropriate citations for materials drawn from the works of others; plagiarized threads will be penalized.
the Discussion posting should be approximately 400-600 words in length. Long, rambling, unfocused messages discourage readership and suggest fuzzy thinking. It is more difficult to express ideas in short essays than in long ones.
One of the philosophies mentioned in your text includes the strategy of Plan, Do, Check, and Act. Business Finance Assignment Help
One of the philosophies mentioned in your text includes the strategy of Plan, Do, Check, and Act. Please keep this philosophy in mind when considering the information required below.
- Discuss the premise of TQ. Then, design a TQ initiative for a company of your choosing, outlining steps that will provide internal and external support for your initiative.
- Outline a plan for a team meeting with your managers, and elaborate how together you will disseminate this plan to the entire company.
- Evaluate the potential impact of your meeting and the launching of your TQ plan, including two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses of the plan.
One of the philosophies mentioned in your text includes the strategy of Plan, Do, Check, and Act. Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
English 103 Writing Assignment Help
Each question is worth 20 points. Longer answers usually score higher than shorter ones. No citations needed.
(1) What is the difference between colon and semi-colon? Use both in sample sentences of your own invention.
(2) APA style focuses on recency of publication; MLA style cares more about quality (and origin) of the source. If AVC were to adopt one, campus-wide style, what should it be?
(3) Do you think an introduction to traditional logic (fallacies, induction vs. deduction, etc.) should be added to the curriculum of American schools? Why or why not?
(4) If you were directing your own film version of the “Alice” series, would you use live-action, animation, or a mix? Why? Any stars you would hope to attract to the project?
(5) Taking your work as a whole, what grade do you feel that you have earned in this class, and why?
history questions Humanities Assignment Help
1. How did President Barack Obama introduce the “divisive” issue of race? HOw and why did he connect race to an economic argument?
2. What is the main message of President Donald Trump’s inaugural address? What does he mean by “American carnage?” What is the role of America in the world?
please make sure to answer very clearly from the links I’m providing. and quote in your answers from the videos.I provided. no other sources required.
Make sure to address all parts of the question. 2 paragraphs or at least 10 sentences is a safe barometer. please answer these questions in two different files.
for the first question you need to see this and answer it based on this.
and the second question u need to read and watch this.
project management (lesson 2) Business Finance Assignment Help
Activity 1: Determine who the Stakeholders Are
Stakeholders are anyone who has a stake in the outcome of the project.
As a team decide who the stakeholders are for your chosen company and project.
You will need to draw on the information you learned in the Task. You may also use the following resources to help:
- Read ebook on stakeholders.
Activity 2: Write a Business Case
A business case is a justification for the project based on the expected benefits.
As a team you will use what you learned in the Task and the identified project to now write a business case for your project. You may use the following resources to help.
Activity 3: Write a Project Charter
A project charter is a key document in project management – it formally authorizes a project, thus permitting a project management to begin using the resources set aside for the project.
Prior to developing the project charter, the team needs to understand what a project charter is and how to develop one. You will need to draw on the information you learned in the Task. You may also use the following resources to help:
- Watch the Lynda.com video, How to Initiate a Project with a Project Charter.
- Download the example Project Charter (found in the Important Documents site in the right hand column)
- Read ebook on project charters page 96.
Project Report #1 due. Each member of the team will turn in the same document with all names listed that includes the project selected, why you are doing this project, what your main deliverables will be, how you will measure success, preliminary scope statement (see template), team contract with communication plan (template), a draft schedule, business case, and project charter.
IGNORE THE ASSIGNMENT. JUST WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT STAKEHOLDER IN PROJECT. AND SOMETHING WHAT IS IN THE VIDEO.
Do you believe it is useful to society to label some individuals as mentally ill? Humanities Assignment Help
Do you believe it is useful to society to label some individuals as mentally ill?
2) Do you believe labeling someone as mentally ill may lead that person to continue to act irresponsibly?
3) For someone who has been labeled as mentally ill for many years, what might be the consequences of such labeling?
For each of the following vignettes, list two different sources of data you would want to access in the case, beyond a client interview. Be specific! Don’t just say “collateral contacts”; indicate who you would want to speak with and what you would want to learn. If you want to use observation, indicate the type and what you would be looking for. (taken from Hepworth, Rooney, Rooney & Strom-Gottfried)
1) A teenager referred to the school social worker because of troubling content in a creative writing assignment.
2) A 30-year-old African American woman hospitalized with obesity, hypertension, and diabetes.
3) A Latino family referred to a family service agency because they are concerned that their 13-year-old has “taken up with a bad crowd”.
4) An 80-year-old Caucasian female placed at assisted living who refuses to leave her room for meals and group activities.
5) A 25-year-old woman recently discharged from alcohol rehab who was referred to the community agency for urinalysis and aftercare services.
I am not looking for just the answer to the questions but evidence of critical thinking. Remember all academic writing within the School of Social Work and Human Services utilizes APA format.