Cloud-Based Services Computer Science Assignment Help. Cloud-Based Services Computer Science Assignment Help.
Work has to be original, no plagiarism. Paper should be 2 pages single space in length with document and citation formatting per APA Requirements.
Scenario: Software as a service is growing and cloud-based services cannot be ruled out as a means to streamline IT needs. The cloud offers everything from storage to email to productivity applications. Cloud-based solutions allow for savings on IT staff and infrastructure.
For this assignment, use the scenario above to do the following:
- Look at cloud-based services for business continuity, disaster recovery, storage, applications, and any other cloud-based service that would prove cost effective without compromising operations.
- Provide a detailed explanation for every element that is and is not maintained using the cloud, including the advantages and disadvantages.
- For cloud-based services that will be used, include a detailed explanation on how the decision was made.
well-written submission should meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of two full pages single space in length.
- Be formatted according to the l Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Include at least three outside credible resources.
Cloud-Based Services Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Innovative Marketing and Health and Safety Inspection, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
Answer the following questions separately using APA format and citing references used
1. Use the link included below to respond to the question below:
Please describe one element that you feel the “Innovative Marketing” article left out. Provide justification for your response.
Go to the following site to see an example of a health and
safety inspection; this facility’s inspection is to be used for your report.
Click on “View full report” next to the date 8/28/15 to see a PDF copy of their
most recent inspection. Read through their deficiencies to get an idea of what
inspectors are looking for (after reading through it, you may very well wonder
what they AREN’T looking for…).
Choose FIVE deficiencies, and for each, summarize the deficiency and
provide an action plan to address each deficiency. Please include the
ID Prefix Tag number (EG F0154) for each deficiency.
Your report should be between 2-4 pages long. It can contain
bullets, lists, an outline, etc. It does not need to be in APA format.
Feasibility Report, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Email 1: Feasibility Report (Chapter 12)
A feasibility report evaluates one or more potential action
steps on a project and recommends how the organization should proceed. It helps to answer questions about the
feasibility of doing the project.
Select a project for a make believe company and write a
feasibility report email for them. It
can be any type of project such as building a playground in a neighborhood,
purchasing or renting space for a business, adding a new product line, etc.
The feasibility report email should contain:
Introduction – briefly define the problem
and explain its consequences; explain why it is important to consider the
alternatives you will be discussing.
Briefly show the audience you have approached this problem methodically. Consider explaining your conclusions if the
audience won’t object strongly. If
listeners are likely to object to your recommendations, consider postponing it
until later in your presentation.
Criteria – introduce the standards you
used to evaluate alternative courses of action.
Will the course of action really do what’s
Can we implement it?
Will implementation fit within time constraints?
Can we afford it?
Explaining your criteria is
especially important if your recommendations are likely to be controversial.
Methodology – describe the process you
used to identify and evaluate the plan(s) under consideration. The amount of detail you supply will depend
on the audience and situation.
Possible solutions – provide a detailed
explanation of each solution you considered.
Evaluation of the solutions – measure the
suitability of each solution against the criteria you listed earlier.
Recommendations – describe the solution
that best fits the criteria provided earlier.
Conclusion – briefly summarize your
findings, showing how they can help solve the problem at hand.
The length of your email will depend on the type
project you have decided to do.
Email 2– Instructions: You
are a team leader of a project that is due on April 1, 2016. You have 5 objectives to complete to accomplish
the project. Your team has not
accomplished at least two of goals for the project. You are writing an email to your manager
explaining what has happened and the steps you are going to take to correct the
1. You make up the company and project.
Determine 5 objectives of the project (things you need
to do to accomplish the project by April 1, 2016).
determine how your team has not met the objectives of the project, explaining
what happened. Do not blame any of your team members specifically for the
objectives not being met.
the steps you are going to take to get the project back on track.
is not set length for the email. Your
Manager’s name is Eugene Ogden.
U.S law enforcement forum post/550 words, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
After reviewing the reading for week 2, as well as the week 2 discussion articles in the lesson for this week; discuss/debate with your classmates some of the past/current law enforcement, philosophies, psychological theories, various models of police behavior and the application of different policing styles concerning the individual officer, as well as the organization. In doing so, discuss some of the negative effects that police stress can have on officers and their families, as well as those in the community pertaining to these models. Also, discuss what leaders can do to help alleviate some of the stress experienced by officers and the citizens within their policing organization jurisdiction by using various models and police styles.
What global changes prompted the Monroe Doctrine, History 1301, 7 questions Humanities Assignment Help
Each question should be answered:
- contain a minimum of 120 words.
- consist of a summary, paraphrase, synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
1. What global changes prompted the Monroe Doctrine? What were its provisions? How does it show Americas growing international presence?
2. Given that most northern states had abolished slavery by the 1830s, how is it useful to think of slavery as a national rather than regional economic and political system?
3. Describe the difference between gang labor and task labor for slaves, and explain how slaves tasks varied by region across the old south.
4. What were the similarities and differences between the common school and institutions like asylums, orphanages, and prisons that were created by reformers?
5. How did western expansion affect the sectional tensions between the north and south?
6. What made the American civil war the first modern war?
7. The women’s movement split into two separate national organizations in part because the 15th amendment did not give women the vote. Explain why the two groups split.
Linux Essay Questions, 200 words each. One APA citation from a scholarly source per topic. Computer Science Assignment Help
200 words each. One APA citation from a scholarly source per topic.
Linux ps Command: ps command is used to list processes running on your Linux system. Provide five examples using the ps command.
Linux System Time: There are two methods of changing system time: date command and Network Time Protocol (NTP). Discuss the significant advantages using NTP has over manually setting time using date command.
Local Security Good Practices: Discuss in detail several effective local security practices to harden your Linux distribution.
Linux SSH: Discuss what is SSH and the advantages and disadvantages of using it on your Linux distribution. Also, discuss how to control ssh access and how you configure this service.
Lsof: Discuss how you would use the lsof command. Provide some command examples.
Daylight Savings: As everyone knows Daylight Savings Time (DST) events second Sunday 2am in March and first Sunday 2am in November for the states that participate. What can you do to verify your Linux distribution won’t have any issues?
Linux Essay Questions, 200 words each. One APA citation from a scholarly source per topic. Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Choose and write down the name of any quantitative and continuous variable from your dataset and use Excel Humanities Assignment Help
Use Excel in this Discussion.Therefore, please place your entire main post, all parts, all graphs, and all portions into a single Word Document.
1. What is the name of your dataset?
2. Choose and write down the name of any quantitative and continuous variable from your dataset and use Excel to calculate the mean, median, mode, min, max, range, variance, and standard deviation for that variable. Paste the results into your main post (or use Add/Remove to attach them).
a. Which measure of center (mean, median, or mode) does the best job in describing your variable and why?
b. Which measure of center (mean, median, or mode) does the worst job in describing your variable and why?
c. Include (type in) the value 50000 into your selected variable data. Now, recalculate the mean, median, and the variance for your variable (now that it includes the extra value of 50000). How did this change the mean, median, and variance from their original values? Is the change what you expected? 3. Choose any two quantitative variables from your dataset. Use three numerical measures to compare these two variables. Next, create a bar graph that includes the mean and median for both variables (to visualize their comparison).
Identify 2 specific differences and 2 similarities between each perspective as it relates to punishment. Business Finance Assignment Help
The classical view of punishment was fueled by the notion that offenders were evil men and women who had to be punished severely or killed for their egregious acts. It was felt that the demons that possessed the offenders would never leave except by expiation and punishment.
As the influence of natural and social science grew, many individuals began to reexamine the widely accepted idea that crime resulted from demonic possession, free will, or mental imbalance. Positivists took a progressive stance and began to analyze the causes of crime and punishment.
Prepare an essay (3–4 pages) on the differences between the classical and positivist approaches to punishment.
- Use your course materials, the textbook, the Web resources, and the library to research the classical and positivist approaches to punishment.
- In a Word document of 3–4 pages, address the following:
- Identify 2 specific differences and 2 similarities between each perspective as it relates to punishment.
- Examine 2 of the social arguments used to support both schools of thought.
- Out of the 2 schools of thought, which do you agree with most?
- Include 3 philosophical or social issues that could be used to support either model.
- Reference all sources using APA style.
Should minors be tried as adults (1-2 pages), English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Why Critical Thinking Is Important (500 words), writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Why Critical Thinking Is Important
Last week, you were asked to consider which stage of critical thinking you felt that you were in. This week, building off last week’s assignment and lecture, we know that employers are wanting more critical thinking from their employees. From the perspective of the employer, why is it so important to have employees who can critically think? From your perspective, how has critical thinking helped you in the past, or how do you perceive it helping you as an employee in the future? (Consider your dream job!)
Your work should be at least 500 words, but mostly draw from your own personal experience. This should be written in first person and give examples from your life. Be sure if you are using information from the readings that you properly cite your readings in this, and in all assignments.