CMIT 421 University of Maryland Campus Difficulty of implementation Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help. CMIT 421 University of Maryland Campus Difficulty of implementation Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help.
Your boss wants you to draft a two- to three-page vulnerability process and assessment memorandum addressing the main points of a VM process for Mercury USA. You will cover the main elements of a vulnerability management process, tailored to Mercury USA’s business in the transportation sector, evaluate the OpenVAS scanning tool, and provide recommendations for mitigating the vulnerabilities found within the OpenVAS report.
The third-party pen tester used the free tool Open Vulnerability Assessment Scanner (OpenVAS) to scan Mercury USA’s network. Review the report from the OpenVAS Scan.
As you review the scan, consider some important points from Lesson 5.6, Remediation:
CMIT 421 University of Maryland Campus Difficulty of implementation Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
San Francisco State University Features Used in This Mission Statement Paper Writing Assignment Help
For this assignment I am asking you to follow the guidelines discussed in lecture about what constitutes an excellent mission statement and incorporate these attributes into your creation of a mission statement for your own life – as if you yourself were an organization.
Then upload a Word document to this site with your own personal mission statement, PLUS a short description of what features you used in your mission statement and why you incorporated them.
Grading will be on the basis of meeting mission statement guidelines as discussed in class, and English quality – spelling, grammar & punctuation.
ENGL 1010 Categories of Legitimate Excuses for Handing in Work Late Essay Humanities Assignment Help
*Module referred to is not required! it can be easily looked up following the prompt!*
Assignment: Write a five paragraph, 500-word classification essay on one of the topics below.
Guidelines: Keep the following in mind when writing this essay.
- The essay must be written in third or first person, depending on topic choice.
- The essay must be 500+ words in length.
- The essay must be typed and double-spaced. This is to allow the instructor space to type comments on your paper. If the essay is not double-spaced, the instructor will not put comments on your paper.
- The following file formats are the only formats accepted. If you submit a file in a format not listed below, your paper will not be graded and will result in a zero for that paper.
- Your paper should have an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement, three body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph.
Steps: The following steps will help steer you through the writing process for the classification essay.
- Make sure that you have read through all of the material in Module 4. This is extremely important for your understanding and the success of this essay.
- Choose a topic from the topic list below. (Papers submitted on other topics will not be accepted.)
- Use the attached worksheet to answer questions about your topic and to help you with prewriting and organization.
- Write a working Thesis Statement. Navigate to the discussion board and post your thesis to the Thesis Statement for Classification discussion. Make sure that you give at least two of your fellow classmates feedback on their thesis statements.
- Write a sentence outline using the Classification Outline attachment in this assignment folder. (See Constructing a Formal Outline in your text book, Patterns for College Writing.) Save the outline and upload to this assignment folder.
- Write a first draft.
- Navigate to the Classification Essay – The Writing Process discussion board and post your concluding paragraph. Make sure to follow the directions for the discussion and that you give at least two of your fellow classmates feedback on their concluding paragraphs.
- Revise and Edit your first draft for organization, development, and grammar.
- Write and type your final draft of your paper. When typing your final draft, make sure that it is double-spaced. I do not put comments on papers that are not double-spaced. (This means between lines, not between words.)
- Submit as separate, labeled files the worksheet, outline, first draft, and final paper through PAWS Assignments (Classification).
- Instructions for accessing feedback once your essay has been graded may be found in the Getting Started Module under Content. Feedback takes time and is not instantaneous. Please be patient.
Submit through PAWS Assignment (Exemplification): Each must be separate files and labeled with the names below.
- First draft
- Final paper
Use of outside sources: We have not yet discussed MLA documentation, so you do not need to use outside sources for this paper. However, you may want to quote, paraphrase, or summarize from one of the essays from the textbook. If you do so, you must quote, paraphrase, and summarize correctly by using MLA documentation. See your handbook for directions. Do not quote more than three lines. Again, using outside sources is not necessary for this paper.
Topic Choices (You may narrow the topics):
- Write an email (in the form of an essay) to your professor explaining why your English assignments have been late, presenting three or four kinds of original excuses for your tardiness in submitting assignments. Before you present your own superior types of categories of excuses, be sure to acknowledge the inadequacies of the excuses Segal lists, quoting a few and including parenthetical documentation and a works-cited page. (See Chapter 18 for information about MLA documentation.)
- Write an essay identifying three or four categories of legitimate excuses for handing in work late. Use anecdotes (narrative examples) from your own life as a student to explain each category.
- Using a humorous (or even sarcastic) tone, write an essay identifying three or four different categories of teachers in terms of their shortcomings – for instance, teachers who do not cover the assigned work or teachers who are more interested in their Facebook account than teaching in class. Be sure to give specific examples of teachers in each category using anecdotes (narrative examples) as evidence.
Please complete all 4 of the files that are said to be completed, attached the files that need to be filled in.
GCU Collaborative Learning Community Pathophysiology & Nursing Management Presentation Health Medical Assignment Help
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
As a group, identify a research or evidence-based article published within the last 5 years that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new treatment tool for the management of diabetes in adults or children. The article must be relevant to nursing practice.
Create a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation on the study’s findings and how they can be used by nurses as an intervention. Include speaker notes for each slide and additional slides for the title page and references.
Include the following:
- Describe the intervention or treatment tool and the specific patient population used in the study.
- Summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population. The research presented must include clinical findings that are current, thorough, and relevant to diabetes and nursing practice.
- Provide a descriptive and reflective discussion of how the new tool or intervention can be integrated into nursing practice. Provide evidence to support your discussion.
- Explain why psychological, cultural, and spiritual aspects are important to consider for a patient who has been diagnosed with diabetes. Describe how support can be offered in these respective areas as part of a plan of care for the patient. Provide examples.
You are required to cite to a minimum of two sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and relevant to nursing practice.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
HCM 1201 SUO Wk 4 Commercial Insurance Health & Automobile Coverage Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
Review the following lecture:
- Commercial Insurance
Commercial insurance ranges from individual health coverage to automobile liability coverage. All commercial policies have similarities and differences, and there are critical areas to address in billing for each type.
- Describe at least three commercial insurance programs.
- Provide the major features of each program.
- Discuss how these programs differ from each other.
- Briefly describe how to bill for each program.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your initial posting should be addressed in 150–300 words. Submit your document to this Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
IASP 530 Mercy College Dobbs Forensics Investigator Ferry FTK Imager Lab Report Computer Science Assignment Help
Lab 6, IASP 53011/17/2020
A county detective asks you, a Forensics Investigator, to help him catch a serial arsonist, who has set fire to multiple Walmart and Lumbermill stores in the county. The detective has obtained a suspect’s USB drive that might be clues to solving the case. The detective wants you to perform a preliminary investigation of the USB drive because he needs a search warrant (subpoena) to seize further evidence in the suspect’s home and workplace. The law prohibits searching a suspect’s home or workplace without specific evidence. After a preliminary investigation, you conclude that you might have found the arsonist, who documented his crimes on his computer. During your analysis of the files, you recovered images of fires in a folder named “Pleasure.” You also found folders named “Walmart” and “Lumbermill.” You submit the results of the preliminary investigation to the detective, and he obtains a subpoena from the County Judge.
Frist, by using a FTK Imager, you create the image by going to “File” and “Create Disk Image” and from Select Source, select Logical Drive. From the Source Drive Selection, choose D (USB) and click “Add…” from the Create Image. From the Select Image Type, choose “E01” and follow the Evidence Item Information.
Next, you make a .eve file by ProDiscover Basic and then convert it to .dd file
Again, to open FTK Imager and then,
click “File” in a FTK Imager after opening again, find “Add Evidence Item” (first one) and click it. Select “Image File” to load the image from .dd file.
Submit the result of Preliminary Investigation by your explanation while providing the evidence 1) screenshot of File Hashes by using a FTK Imager,
2) screenshot of your file name that contains .E01, .eve and .dd files.
3) screenshots of evidence fire images and texts in FTK Imager (by searching Control+F key).
4) screenshot of the movie “FIRESTARTER” by FTK Imager.
5) screenshot of the movie “FIRESTARTER” by Autopsy.
6) screenshot of the text “Set a Fire:….” by Autopsy.
Open an Autopsy and make a new case:
Now, you are building a real case by further analyzing and gathering evidence related to the fires using an Autopsy tool, and you present a report with the file hashes calculated in FTK Imager to validate the evidence. Without validating the evidence (e.g. Hashing, MD5 and SHA1), the vital evidence might be invalid, and the court would not accept it as legal evidence. Therefore, you as the Forensics Investigator must perform a validation process after conducting an investigation.
To collect evidence, Shift+click to select all the files and then right-click them, point to Tag Files and click Tag and Comment, like Images of Recent Fires.
Once you have collected enough evidence via Autopsy, you may make an Autopsy report by clicking on “Generate Report” located in the upper left-hand corner. In the “Select” and “Configure Report Models” dialog box, click the “Results-HTML with All Results.”.
Submit the Result of Autopsy (a snapshot)
IASP 530 Mercy College Dobbs Forensics Investigator Ferry FTK Imager Lab Report Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
HHS 320 Ashford University Week 5 Ethical and Legal Considerations Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Original HW Post
|Ethical and Legal Considerations|
In 250-300 words, discuss two- to- three ethical challenges you might experience when working with culturally diverse groups. How would you solve them in a sensitive and appropriate manner? Support your response with two sources and respond to at least two of your classmates.
************************************Please respond to 2 classmates 250 words each*****************************************************
Week 5 Discussion 2
Hello Class, hope everyone is well.
I would say an ethical challenge when dealing in the work place would be age. In most cooperation you find people in the range of 40 and over classified a Generation X, while other people 24 and your older will be classified as Generation Z. Most Fortune 500 companies believe a mixture of ages enhanced work performances. This mixture of ages also improves decision making with equal insight. Most Fortune 500 companies gain from younger people is new innovations and style they bring to the work place. It’s been proven the most diverse organizations are those are willing to accept innovation. Unfortunately in my opinion in most instances there will always by a stigma that younger people are more tech understanding, whereas middle age people like myself may be opposed to the trends of today. Diversity policy with organization goals like with retention hiring within all diverse groups.
Another ethical challenge would be hiring people who fall under the American Disability Act better known as ADA. The ADA is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including jobs, schools, transportation, and most of all public and private places excesses that are open to the general public. The purpose of the law is to make sure that people with disabilities have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else. The ADA gives civil rights protections to individuals with disabilities I would try solve this in a sensitive and appropriate manner by developing more job availability for people under these limitations. A good example would be the United States Postal Service.
https://adata.org/learn-about-ada (Links to an external site.)
https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/your-employment-rights-individual-disability (Links to an external site.)
Some challenges that I have experienced in my working environment have been the certain people’s acceptance and respect towards other co-workers, or should I say lack of. We have a transgender woman that is working in our department and I could not believe the way that one of our co-workers were treating her. She wanted to be called by the name she identified with and everybody in work was very respectful towards her except one person who refused to call her by that name. He said it was not her legal name and he would not do it and no matter how many times she asked he continued to call her by her old name and also refer to her as him. I as her supervisor had to go to human resources and ask that they speak to the employee and reeducate him on diversity. He now realizes that he must be compliant and act properly towards the woman, and he had to be totally reeducated and retake the cultural and diversity competent classes over again. “Cultural competence incorporates all of the strategies and practices needed to work effectively with patients from diverse groups based on an understanding of their belief , values and social milieu”(Dreachslin, J. L., Gilbert, M. J., & Malone, B.,2013). I felt I solved this problem by addressing it and speaking to the appropriate people that could help with a solution because I was not getting this man to change his attitude by speaking to him.
Another issue that has occurred in work is people not understanding other peoples beliefs. One of my co-workers offended another saying that it was stupid that they didn’t eat pork and that he was going to make sure that it was what he brought in regularly to eat. The worker was trying to be funny and some of the younger people laughed and said they were not offended but the older gentleman we work with really was bothered by his behavior. I politely and privately explained to this worker that he must be mindful of how he talks and realize he is in a work environment and his words can be offensive even if he was joking. In order to promote diversity we must include everyone and be respectful at all times. “The primary categories utilized in diversity are race, class, and gender. These categories can be, and are often, extended. Other categories can include age, physical abilities (ableism), religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity”(Casteel. P.D.,2019).
Casteel, P. D. (2019). Diversity in the Workplace (Sociology). Salem Press Encyclopedia.
Dreachslin, J. L., Gilbert, M. J., & Malone, B. (2013). Diversity and cultural competence in health care. [electronic resource] : a systems approach (1st ed.). Jossey-Bass.
MGT 311 SEU Advantages of Exponential Smoothing Over the Moving Average Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
BEHS 364 Broward Community College Brain Disease Model of Addiction Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Unit 7 in the Online Review discusses one of the most important developments over the past two decades in the field of alcohol and drug studies: the “brain disease” model of addiction. Researchers and top administrators at the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) have taken the lead in defining virtually all forms of addictive behavior—including alcohol dependence—as chronic, relapsing diseases of the brain. These advocates have used dramatic, high-tech images of the “addicted brain” and massive media campaigns, such as the HBO documentary, Addiction, to promote this individualistic viewpoint and to stress the need for research on pharmacological and biomedical interventions. At the same time, a number of critics have argued that the brain disease model ignores social and psychological factors involved in the etiology and treatment of addiction. They contend that drinking and drug use are unlike most diseases and involve choices and voluntary behavior. Finally, critics claim that the most effective treatments of addiction rely upon group relationships and personal decisions to change behavior.
Take a look at the material in Unit 7 of the Online Review. Use the “Resources” link to view a lecture with graphics by Dr. Nora Volkow, one of the foremost advocates of the brain disease model. Next, be sure to follow the links near the bottom of the “Lectures” page and read two brief essays by Sally Satel, a psychiatrist and critic of this biomedical approach to addiction. Then, post your 200-word (minimum) response to this controversial issue. What do you think of the “brain disease” model of alcohol and drug dependence? Is it a valid way of describing addiction? Is it helpful or harmful to the treatment process?
Lastly this is a website you will need: https://slate.com/technology/2007/07/addiction-isn…
BCO 311 Channel of Distribution Strategy of Huawei and Apple Companies Research Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Task: (1,500 words)
Apple and Huawei are operating currently in Mobile Phones industry in several international countries maintaining a strong fight in order to increase its market share using different mode of entry strategies. According to this:
a)Analyze the way in which each of these companies are developing its Mode of Entry and Channel of Distribution strategy using theory background in class and official internet sources. (900 words, 60 points)
b)Discuss the factors that a firm should consider in deciding whether or not to enter a foreign market. (300 word, 20 points)
c)Discuss the primary modes of entering a foreign market. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these modes? (300 words, 20 points)
CMIT 421 University of Maryland Campus Difficulty of implementation Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help
CMIT 421 University of Maryland Campus Difficulty of implementation Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help