Common American Culture, essay help Humanities Assignment Help. Common American Culture, essay help Humanities Assignment Help.
ESSAY NEEDS TO BE 325 WORDS EACH CHAPTER QUESTIONS BELOW MUST HAVE ITS OWN ESSAY!!! PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARISM I WILL WITHDRAW ALL WORK THAT HAS PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your essay should reflect careful thinking and should be phrased in proper English (capitalization, correct spelling, punctuation, complete sentences, etc.). Your essay should be about one page double-spaced or about 325 words. I expect you to cite page numbers when quoting the textbook, and you should enclose the direct quote in quotation marks. Here is how you do that: “In the short run the horse brought prosperity and mobility to the Plains Indians.” (20) Students who turn in essays that include direct quotes from the text not enclosed in quotation marks and that do not cite a page number from the text will receive a grade of zero for that assignment. An essay that is copied from the text (in quotes or not) will receive zero credit.
Chapter 2: Compare the lives and “employment” of Malinche (chapter 1) and Don Luis Velasco (chapter 2). Identify the specific ways their knowledge of two (multiple) worlds (their own native world and that of their captors) was marketable. In your essay cite specific example of how knowledge made Malinche and Don Luis Velasco indispensable to their current worlds.
Chapter 5: As the colonial population became more diverse and complex, with separate regional cultures and an increasing variety of beliefs and religious practices, were there other experiences that colonial Americans had in common? Is it possible, on the eve of the American Revolution, to talk about a common American experience or culture – meaning that Americans regardless of where they lived had similar beliefs, aspirations, and endured similar conditions.
Chapter 6: On page 182 the textbook authors write that “all of these wars [for empire] were rooted in a struggle for world dominance between two powerful empires” those being England and France. I would suggest that there really were three empires — England, France, and the native nations. That the native Americans were fighting to control trade and secure their own lands from the English, French, and Americans. Identify one specific “war for empire” and discuss that war from the Indians’ viewpoint.
Chapter 7: The text of chapter 7 focuses on the disagreements of Americans who favored a strong national government (Federalists) and those who favored strong state governments (Antifederalists, Democratic Republicans, and/or Republicans). Focusing on the ratification of the US Constitution, discuss the different political opinions about ratification between Federalists and the Antifederalists.
1 day ago
Common American Culture, essay help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
describes the critical factors to consider in the design of a work system, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- What particular role does technology play in the design of work system?
- Describe a successful or unsuccessful attempt at job redesign that you experienced or observed. What factors contributed to the success or failure of the change initiative. How could the l attempt have been managed better?
- Your paper should include a title page with your name, the title of your paper, the course number and the date you are submitting the paper. Also include references for sources cited in your paper. The title page and reference list do not count toward the number of pages for this assignment.
National Infrastructure Protection Plan, Phase 3 and Phase 4 help Computer Science Assignment Help
Case Study: National Infrastructure Protection Plan
Phase 3: Budget forecasts – due in week 7
In phase 3, you need to create a Spreadsheet to capture the financial components involved in the plan. Please be sure to cover all the items you included in your memo and in your communication. Also, this is the time to amend your memo based on the budget if you need to do so.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Phase 4: Final presentation – due in week 9
The fourth and final phase is to create a professional presentation of no more than 10 slides to serve as an executive overview detailing all the aspects of the plan. Remember that your presentation is the first item the team will look at, so try to capture all the ideas in a concise way to make the team eager to read the memo, the budget and consider your plan
legal Environment, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
unit 2 discussion board
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Federal and state taxes are not the only items withheld from your paycheck. There are other options such as benefits, the Federal Insurance Contribution Act (FICA), the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and Social Security. Watch the videos A Primer on Social Security and A Primer on the FICA Tax located in this week’s M.U.S.E. to get a better understanding of both FICA and Social Security.
Please respond to the following questions:
- What role does Social Security play in employee retirement?
- What is the relationship between FICA, ERISA, and Social Security?
- What are some real world examples of retirement planning programs?
- What would be considered an example of fiduciary responsibility under ERISA?
Report on mininet by Ryu controller, Cloud computing assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
Writing a report 3000 words(exclude appendices and reference)
No coding required( coding completed ) – Only 2 files changed
- Tutor just need to write the report according to below direction.
- Reference(video clips, 10mins for each) à very helpful to understand this assignment
- Source code : full source attached. 8 python files, only 2 files are changed
- Other direction: refer below description.
- Testing environment:
- You can use below VM image. All of setting is ready with below image. you just need to change policy.py and bwmon.py files from attached source code.
Virtual box image : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V_ocic9uueN1lkU…
Due date : 9 June, 2017(Friday)
Word length(body) : 3000 words(exclude appendices and reference)
Report On Amadeus, film homework help Humanities Assignment Help
You can watch
this play, and adaptation of the show ‘Amadeus’ and write your paper
based on this show. Now, this is not a Broadway show, it is a community
theater presentation from a local university near where I live (I
actually taught most of the people in this show). Just pretend that you
are going to this play at the theater, get some popcorn and watch (the
show is over two hours, so relax and enjoy), To brief you a bit on this
show it presents the dilemma of the composer Antonio Salieri (played by Robert Kowalewski), who is good at his work and well known, but then he meets the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (played by Logan Williams)
and he realizes his own mediocrity compared to the true genius of
Mozart. Salieri then schemes to destroy Mozart, while at the same time
being the only one who fully understands the true magnificence and
brilliance of his rival. For your assignment, watch the show (just
click on the video links below, I would not recommend trying to view
this on a phone or tablet, it will work best on a computer) and then
write a 2 page essay in which you tell me about the play, describing the
plot and flow of the show (so I know you watched it) and then critique
the show; did you like it? Did you enjoy the actors? etc. Remember,
this is just a local community theater show, and you should assess it
accordingly. Please make sure you watch it (you do not need to do any
outside reasearch), using Google or Wikipedia will not help you with
this assignment since their production is unique and different. Just
enjoy a fun evening of watching live theater and write your paper on the
Please note this play has 6 parts
Report On Amadeus, film homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Case Analysis- Answer the probe questions, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Below is the question from our professor.
page analysis of the case attached below by answering the discussion probes associated
with the case. On the title page include the case number, case title, and text
page number of the case. Begin your paper by telling why you picked that
particular case over the others in the text. Include each discussion probe as a
heading. You may use first person voice in your assignments in this course.
Include a reference at the end to your case in the text. Example: Johnson, C.E.
(2015). Case study 1.1, pp. 27-30, in Meeting the ethical challenges of leadership:
Casting light or shadow (5th
ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
I have attached the case to analyze as an attachment. Please answer the
discussion probe in detail as this constitute the main element of the
Capital Investments in Emerging Markets, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Use the Internet and/or Strayer Learning Resource Center to research a global manufacturing company of your choice. Review the current plans that your selected company has identified for capital investments in emerging markets. Hint: You can find useful information on a company’s capital investment plans from their website and press releases.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Suggest a methodology to supplement the traditional methods for evaluating the capital investments of your selected company in the emerging markets to reduce risk. Provide a rationale for your suggested methodology.
- Assess one (1) way in which inflation could potentially impact planned capital investments in emerging markets and examine one (1) approach to perform an accurate evaluation of the investments. Suggest how this knowledge may impact management’s decisions.
- Contrast the modifications you would make in evaluating the projects to increase internal capacity in North America with the modifications you would make in evaluating expansion projects in the global market. Suggest one (1) way that this information will impact the decisions made related to expansion.
- Examine two (2) benefits of using sensitivity analysis in evaluating the projects for your selected company. Suggest how this approach can provide a competitive advantage for the company.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan and evaluate capital investments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial accounting.
- Write clearly and concisely about managerial accounting using proper writing mechanics.
Distinguish the difference between a leader and a manager, discussion help Business Finance Assignment Help
Leadership Expert Question of the Week: Distinguish the difference between a leader and a manager. In addition to providing your response to the question, find a unique cartoon, YouTube video, or other visual that supports this distinction. Post a link to the video along with your discussion in your assigned forum. Include job title in subject line. Also, include academic support in the body of your deliverable.
The following is a brief outline of the information needed to write an analysis for the mini-cases
- Problem Background
- Alternatives (at least two) to solve problem; use information from the assigned reading and other academic sources to support your work.
- Recommendation (based from alternatives); use information from the assigned reading and other academic sources to support your work.
You must provide at least 2 research documents , you need use
explain why organizational structures differ, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
In a PowerPoint presentation (approximately 10 slides), explain why organizational structures differ. Define and provide an example of the four reasons why structures differ, which are as follows:
1. strategy, 2. organizational size, 3. technology, and 4. environment.
Be sure to cite any sources used in a reference slide by utilizing APA formatting. Cite at least one scholarly article from the CSU Online Library. Title and reference slides do not count toward the required length of the presentation. You are encouraged to use the slide notes function, when appropriate, to clarify the purpose and intent for each slide.