compare and contrast, english assignment help Humanities Assignment Help. compare and contrast, english assignment help Humanities Assignment Help.
This essay already has its topic and first two introduction paragraphs…
It is at least 1000 words long. There is a link to three or more appropriate sources. It is about artworks from the appropriate time periods and it is factually accurate.
* In your final paper you will be comparing and contrasting any two artworks that fall under a time period we have studied or will study in this class. When choosing which two artworks to compare and contrast keep in mind that your task may be simpler if both artworks have something in common. For example, you might choose two artworks that depict the same subject but are from different time periods, or two artworks that were made in the same time period by different artists.
Once you have chosen your topic you will, in one paragraph, summarize your final paper including the title and a short description of your topic [75 words or more.] Writing a short summary of your final paper topic will help you organize your ideas and explain the subject clearly. Here, for example, is a topic that would be appropriate for the Survey Two section of this course * ( This is already done and it has 175 words) It will be provided as a document for the person making the essay….
As this is a research paper your must find reliable sources and cite them within your writing. I would prefer that you use MLA citation…
compare and contrast, english assignment help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
Primary Discussion Response
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 300-500 words on the following:
- Identify the role of activism in changing the political landscape. (Reflect on the past few presidential elections). How can you be an activist to support positive change in government at all levels?
Based on all of the topics of this course has your opinion of how the government functions changed? If your opinion has changed discuss why you think that is? If it hasn’t changed discuss one takeaway you will have from this course.
- As a result of this course how do you feel you, as a citizen, can become more active in the process of government? What do you foresee the political landscape looking like as you progress towards graduation?
Peer Responses: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Advanced Health and Physical Assessement You will be providing care for patients of different cultures, writing homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
SELECT ONE DISCUSSION QUESTION TO RESPOND TO. PLEASE USE APPROPRIATE APA FORMAT. I PREFER FOR THE REFERENCES TO BE FROM ONLINE DATABASES, ONLINE JOURNALS, ETC. MUST PROVIDE DOI OR AT LEAST RETREIVED FROM… FOR EACH REFERENCE. BE SURE TO USE IN-TEXT CITATIONS FOR EACH REFERENCE. REFERENCES MUST NO BE OLDER THAN 5 YEARS.
Discussion Question 1
You will be providing care for patients of different cultures. Choose a diet that would be cultural specific for a patient with new onset of hypertension. Identify the culture of the patient and discuss how you would explain this diet to your patient. For example, how would you adapt the D-A-S-H (dietary approaches to stop hypertension) diet for a Hispanic patient?
Discussion Question 2
Briefly discuss the symptoms of right- and left-sided HF. What common primary care diagnoses result in the development of HF symptoms? Discuss the treatment of one of these common causes. What are some serious signs and symptoms of acute HF and the findings you may encounter during auscultation? When would you refer to cardiology for evaluation and treatment? Also discuss the criteria used to make a diagnosis of HF and interpretation of any diagnostic results that would be obtained. Consider your practicum experiences and discuss them as they relate to the topic.
Discussion Question 3
Discuss the definitions of ASD and VSD. What are the symptoms and the assessment findings you may encounter among children? What are the symptoms and physical examing findings from ascultation for each in adults? Briefly discuss treatment options for children and adults with ASD and VSD.
On-the-Job—Presentation, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Imagine you are employed by an outpatient mental health clinic that has seen a recent influx of patients diagnosed with Post Traumatic-Stress Disorder (PTSD) and/or Major Depressive Disorder. You have been asked to develop a PowerPoint presentation to help educate the clinical staff at the outpatient clinic regarding evidence-based interventions that can be effective for patients with these diagnoses.
Conduct an internet search to identify evidence-based practices (EBPs) to treat both disorders (PTSD and Major Depressive Disorder). Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides in which you address the following items and questions:
- Identify one EBP for the treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Identify one EBP for the treatment Major Depressive Disorder.
- Discuss the components of treatment recommended for each EBP.
- Are there any differences in the EBPs for child versus adult patients? If so, what are they?
- Are there specific treatments or interventions that are not recommended for patients with these diagnoses? If so, what are they?
- Under what circumstances (if any) are medications recommended as part of the treatment for each disorder?
- Identify resources that clinical staff may access (books, articles or websites) for more information on EBPs for both disorders.
Discuss and cite at least four additional credible sources to support the knowledge you present in the PowerPoint presentation. This slide show should be 8-10 slides in length with document and citation formatting per the APA format A title slide and a closing slide for references should also be included, in addition to at least eight content slides.
To keep your slides engaging and brief, include speaker notes of 150 words on each of your content slides to help guide the presenter.
information systems strategic and planning a4, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Following the four phases of the strategic planning process outlined in the course text (Visioning, analysis, direction, recommendation), develop a full strategic plan for your current business or one with which you are keenly familiar. Outline approaches to be taken at each step of the planning process. Summarize the plan with the next steps to be taken for implementation and ensuring success. Paper should be 6-8 pages in length and include at least 3-4 external references in addition to the course text.
Note: Do not name individuals within the organization, but use position titles instead.
no plagarism,dont fail to meet my requirements
examining and discussing normal versus abnormal behaviors, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
In your last assignment, we will be examining and discussing normal versus abnormal behaviors. In this assignment, you will discuss and address the following questions:
- In your own words what is the difference between normal and abnormal behavior?
- After reading your ebook, identify two psychological disorders (such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar I, ASPD, and Major Depression) that you want to learn more about. After reading about that psychological disorder, discuss two key items you learned about each of the two disorders.
- How can learning about a particular psychological disorder help you understand human behavior better?
You may also research the psychological disorders, by reviewing an electronic version of the DSM-5 in CTU’s library. For more information on accessing the DSM-5 in the library please review How to Access DSM-5 and/or watch this video.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. Pick 2 students who chose to discuss a different psychological disorder and address the following questions:
- What are some of the similarities and differences that you noticed between the psychological disorder you picked and the one your fellow classmate picked?
- What is something new you learned from your fellow classmate’s post?
- Ask you fellow classmate at least two questions you may have about the particular psychological disorder that he/she wrote about.
- 300-500 words written as an essay
- 2 100 peer responses
- Proofread for spelling and grammatical errors
- Incorporated at least 1 outside resource and cited your sources following APA format
examining and discussing normal versus abnormal behaviors, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Analyze labor statistics from different countries in order make a recommendation for an overseas manufacturing site, statistics homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Analyze labor statistics from different countries in order make a recommendation for an overseas manufacturing site for a selected organization. Then, prepare an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation to present your findings to decisions makers and members of the management team.
HR professionals are often called upon to present recommendations to corporate management and other stakeholders for increasing an organization’s effectiveness. The ability to create a succinct and comprehensive presentation is a valuable skill to possess.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Compare data to recommend options to organizational management.
- Use human resource strategies to resolve business needs.
- Competency 2: Prepare appropriate communication to facilitate management decision-making.
- Prepare professional proposal and presentation for organizational management consideration.
- Develop recommendations to facilitate management decision-making.
- Competency 4: Appreciate the strategic value of HRM within a competitive global business environment.
- Analyze how an overseas labor solution meets organizational needs.
Can you help me with Cinderelle film? Humanities Assignment Help
As we have been discussing, the mise en scène of a film is the use of a variety of design elements to create the visual theme. As you prepare to write this discussion, take a few moments to do the following:
Last week, we examined how different lighting styles and choices affected the final impact of a film. This week, we will consider different types and categories of sound at work in film and assess how they contribute to the overall sense of meaning in a film.
There are many types of sound in a film. Some are diegetic (sounds that are represented as coming from within the world of the film); others are non-diegetic (sounds that come from outside the world of the film). Your text describes the different categories of sound that fall under those types. What types of sounds, and what categories, are most effectively used in the film under consideration?
|Write (due Thursday, Day 3)
Please view the video Adding Pictures and Video to Discussions and Introductions for guidance on how to integrate multimedia with your response.
Using specific examples from your chosen film, construct a discussion post of at least 200 words in which you
You must use at least two outside sources, in any combination of embedded video clips, still photos, or scholarly sources. All sources should be documented in APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center. It is suggested that you approach this post by focusing your attention on the same film you will write about in this week’s “Establishing Theme” assignment.
|Respond to Peers (due Monday, Day 7)
Respond to at least two classmates who chose a different film than you did. In your responses, reference your initial post and show how your ideas relate to those of your peers. Your responses should be 150 to 175 words each.
Please view the video Accessing Feedback in the Gradebook for guidance on how to review your instructor’s feedback when the post is graded.
This section lists options that can be used to view responses.
|Expand All Collapse All||Print Vie|
Adapting to Client Characteristics Humanities Assignment Help
Veteran’s center clients:
- Vary in age from 20 to 85
- Are male and female
- Include those with physical handicaps from different wars
Your manager asks you to put a training presentation together for an
all agency staff meeting defining treatment strategies for these
different types of clients for the entire staff of therapists, nurses
and social workers at the center. Your presentation should include the
- 10-12 slides in total with notes; At least 1 slide for each of the following topics:
- Mental Disabilities
- Physical Handicaps
- 4-5 bullet points per slide covering the aspects the therapist may need to be sensitive to in treating the individual.
Unit VII Case Study Health Medical Assignment Help
Consider the following scenario.
You are the safety and occupational health professional for your city’s health department. You received a call from a major food – distribution warehouse about some employees who are complaining of dizziness and feeling sick. The scene is a very large warehouse; a significant portion is refrigerated. The illnesses are being reported from a refrigerated section (about 40 degrees F), where workers are blister packing food products on a production line. The warehouse has 20 loading docks, two railroad car lines that end directly inside the warehouse (in close proximity to the production area), a dozen or so gas powered forklifts, and no sensors or environmental monitors of any kind except those associated with the refrigeration systems. The warehouse manager is cooperative, but he points out that he is in the middle of contract negotiations with the union. He is also very proud of the fact that they have special seals on the loading dock doors and throughout the warehouse to keep the cold in and the heat out. You cannot identify any discernible odors other than the exhaust from the forklifts when they move by you. There are four women waiting for you in the break room complaining of dizziness and lightheadedness. They are all comparing and complaining about their symptoms. There are 14 employees who work in this area of the warehouse: 12 women and 2 men. Instructions: Based on the given scenario, develop a plan of action that includes how you would conduct the investigation, how you would identify possible sources of the problem, and your opinion on the likely source. BOS 3001, Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health 4 Discuss the standards applicable to possible sources. Include several recommendations you would make to the manager to help solve the problem based on your research into documented best practices for similar situations. Note: You may make assumptions about the scenario in order to propose solutions (be certain to state your assumptions clearly)
Your Case Study must be four to six pages in length, double spaced. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations