Compiled Business Continuity Plan, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Compiled Business Continuity Plan, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
The Structured External Assignment for this class will be the compilation of a completed Business Continuity Plan from the materials produced through the block. The Business Continuity Plan will be organized as follows and is worth 20% of your final grade:
- Management overview
- Business Continuity Plan deployment instructions
- Maintenance log
- Contact list
- An index page
- One section for each scenario covered in the Business Continuity Plan
- Supporting documentation
- BCP Policies
- Completed Business Impact Analysis
- Preventive Control recommendations
- Test Plan
- Change control process
The final Business Continuity Plan will be in a format presentable to management. Instructions contained in the document should be clear, simple, and usable by people responsible for implementing the plan. The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link. #action=share SEC 6010 Planning for Information Security Project will be a running project. The information in this document will be used as a template to develop your business continuity/disaster recovery plan. Input the upcoming weeks’ projects into the attached continuity plan template to fulfill the requirements of the project. On week seven, a final draft of your business continuity/disaster recovery plan and PowerPoint of the plan will be submitted and graded per the rubrics assigned to that project.
Although there is no specific equation that must be followed to create continuity plans, there are best practices that have proven themselves over time. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) organization is responsible for developing these best practices and documenting them so that they are easily available to all. NIST outlines the following steps in its Special Publication 800-34, Continuity Planning Guide for Information Technology Systems:
- Develop the continuity planning policy statement: A formal department or agency policy provides the authority and guidance necessary to develop an effective continuity plan.
- Conduct the business impact analysis (BIA): The BIA helps to identify and prioritize critical IT systems and components. A template for developing the BIA is also provided to assist the user.
- Identify preventive controls: Measures taken to reduce the effects of system disruptions can increase system availability and reduce continuity life cycle costs.
- Develop recovery strategies: Thorough recovery strategies ensure that the system may be recovered quickly and effectively following a disruption.
- Develop an IT continuity plan: The continuity plan should contain detailed guidance and procedures for restoring a damaged system.
- Plan testing, training, and exercises: Testing the plan identifies planning gaps, whereas training prepares recovery personnel for plan activation; both activities improve plan effectiveness and overall agency preparedness.
- Plan maintenance: The plan should be a living document that is updated regularly to remain current with system enhancements.
Unsatisfactory Satisfactory Good Excellent AnalysisPoints Range:0 (0%) – 14 (14%)Does not present an analysis of the issues identified or demonstrate an understanding of the topic(s) and issue(s).Points Range:15 (15%) – 16 (16%)Presents a superficial analysis of some of the issues identified and demonstrates a somewhat acceptable understanding of the topic(s) and issue(s).Points Range:17 (17%) – 18 (18%)Presents a thorough analysis of most issues identified and demonstrates an accomplished understanding of the topic(s) and issue(s).Points Range:19 (19%) – 20 (20%)Presents an insightful and thorough analysis of all issues identified and demonstrates a sophisticated understanding of the topic(s) and issue(s). EvaluationPoints Range:0 (0%) – 14 (14%)Makes no connection between the issues identified and the strategic concepts studied in the reading. Does not Support diagnosis and opinions with reasons and evidence; argument is one-sided and not objective.Points Range:15 (15%) – 16 (16%)Makes appropriate but somewhat vague connections between the issues and concepts studied in the reading; Demonstrates limited command of the strategic concepts and analytical tools studied. Supports diagnosis and opinions with limited reasons and evidence; presents a somewhat one-sided argument.Points Range:17 (17%) – 18 (18%)Makes appropriate connections between the issues identified and the strategic concepts studied in the reading; Demonstrates good command of the strategic concepts and analytical tools studied. Supports diagnosis and opinions with reasons and evidence; presents a fairly balanced view; interpretation is both reasonable and objective.Points Range:19 (19%) – 20 (20%)Makes appropriate and powerful connections between the issues identified and the strategic concepts studied in the reading; Demonstrates complete command of the strategic concepts and analytical tools studied. Supports diagnosis and opinions with strong arguments and evidence; presents a balanced and critical view; interpretation is both reasonable and objective. RecommendationsPoints Range:0 (0%) – 14 (14%)Does not present realistic or appropriate recommendations and offers no support from the information presented and concepts from the reading.Points Range:15 (15%) – 16 (16%)Presents realistic or appropriate recommendations supported by the information presented and concepts from the reading.Points Range:17 (17%) – 18 (18%)Presents specific, realistic, and appropriate recommendations supported by the information presented and concepts from the reading.Points Range:19 (19%) – 20 (20%)Presents detailed, realistic, and appropriate recommendations clearly supported by the information presented and concepts from the reading. ResearchPoints Range:0 (0%) – 14 (14%)Does not supplement case study with research and documentation.Points Range:15 (15%) – 16 (16%)Supplements case study with limited research into the present situation of the company; provides limited documentation of sources consulted.Points Range:17 (17%) – 18 (18%)Supplements case study with relevant research into the present situation of the company; documents all sources of information.Points Range:19 (19%) – 20 (20%)Supplements case study with relevant and extensive research into the present situation of the company; clearly and thoroughly documents all sources of information. Writing MechanicsPoints Range:0 (0%) – 14 (14%)Writing is extremely unfocused, rambling, or contains major errors; lacks detail and relevant data and information; extremely disorganized. Does not use APA guidelines.Points Range:15 (15%) – 16 (16%)Writing lacks clarity or conciseness and contains numerous errors; gives insufficient detail and relevant data and information; lacks organization. Reflects incomplete knowledge of APA guidelines.Points Range:17 (17%) – 18 (18%)Writing is accomplished in terms of clarity and conciseness and contains only a few errors; includes sufficient details and relevant data and information; well-organized. Uses APA guidelines with minor violations to cite sources.Points Range:19 (19%) – 20 (20%)Writing demonstrates a sophisticated clarity, conciseness, and correctness; includes thorough details and relevant data and information; extremely well-organized. Uses APA guidelines accurately and consistently to cite sources.
Compiled Business Continuity Plan, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
CIS 534 Network Engineer, 4 pages, APA, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Using the network diagram below, your task is to incorporate the devices on the lower right into the diagram to create a secure corporate network. The devices you need to incorporate into the network diagram include: Web server, ftp server, vulnerability scanner, anti-virus server (client-based / server-based), Web proxy, intrusion detection system (IDS), and authentication server.
Note: All client-based / server-based devices work where a client is installed on a workstation, which has bidirectional communication with a corresponding server.
Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
- Determine which devices you will use for both the current network diagram infrastructure consisting of firewalls, routers, and workstations as well as the device you need to incorporate.Include the following for each:
- Make or vendor’s name (e.g., Microsoft, Redhat, Cisco, Juniper, Netgear, 3Com, etc.)
- Model (e.g., Windows 7, ASA 5500, Cisco 3500, Squid, etc.)
- IP address assigned to all devices
- Establish the configuration for each device in which you:
- Research each of the devices you chose and provide a basic configuration you would use in your network.
- Use IP addresses to describe your configuration.
- Explain the impact that each of your configurations has on the security of the entire network.
- Highlight at least five (5) security features for each device, including devices in network diagram.
- Using Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative to create a final network diagram that incorporates all devices into the existing network and ensures the following:
- VPN sessions (from laptop) are only allowed to access the desktops in the IT department by IT department employees.
- All VPN connections from the Internet cloud into the corporate network terminate at the VPN server.
- Users from Engineering and Finance and Accounting CANNOT communicate.
- Vulnerability scans occur daily in which all desktops are scanned at least once per day.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Use this template APA_Template_With_Advice_(6th_Ed) .doc
Literature Review Humanities Assignment Help
Successful completion of a doctoral dissertation requires significant amounts of independent reading on the research topic. This allows the doctoral learner/researcher to become familiar with the scope of the topic and to identify gaps or tensions within the existing literature on the topic. These gaps and tensions become the source of the dissertation research. In this assignment, you will read and annotate potential sources in your dissertation field of interest. Those demonstrating the most merit to the best of your understanding of the topic at this time should be added to your tracking software (ie. Refworks) list for potential inclusion in the literature review section of your dissertation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the assignment submission for “Literature Review Resources” from PSY-802. You will be adding to this document to begin building a running literature review.
- It is strongly recommended that you engage in this activity throughout the duration of your program.
- Instructors will be scoring your submission based on the number of unique sources identified in the list submitted.
- Download the resource Literature Review Resources Tool and use it to complete the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
Read at least 10 peer-reviewed articles in your general dissertation field that you have not read previously.
In the “Literature Review Resources” document that you submitted in PSY-801, provide the following for each source that you are adding to the document:
- The APA formatted citation.
- A brief annotation of the key points of the source.
- An indication of whether the source has been added to (Y) or excluded from (N) your tracking software (i.e., Refworks) list.
Highlight the additions to the document so your instructor can readily identify them.
Exemplification Essay Revision, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Hello. I got a 24/40 on one of my essays and i need it to be revised and polished up. I need a very high grade on this assignment. So please give it your best effort. Here is the outline for the essay in case you need it: Exemplification Notes:
At this point, you should have read through the module on exemplification found on our Canvas class site. This is the type of writing that each of you has been doing since middle school — making a statement of some kind and backing it up with examples.
Here are some general notes, followed by some writing suggestions.
- To make an assertion and support it (back it up) with examples and explanations.
- To inform, educate and explain.
- To entertain.
- To argue.
- To clarify.
- To define.
- To compare or contrast.
- To show cause and effects.
How to do it:
- Figure out your purpose and audience – these two items always determine what you say and how you say it.
- Generate examples.
- Select the examples you’re going to use, because you cannot use everything.
- Organize your examples in a sensible manner.
- Begin writing.
Examples must be:
- Specific and precise and concrete.
- Explained or interpreted.
- Cited if referring to an outside source.
- Supportive, not contradictory. They must support their respective topic sentences which, in turn, support the thesis statement
Types of examples:
- Personal experiences or observations.
- Names of people, products, or places.
- References to authority (expert opinions or an authoritative document).
- Typical (an actual event that occurred but not to you or anyone you know).
- Hypothetical (realistic but invented). Can you imagine what it would be like to…
- Generalized (a combination of typical events). All of us at one point have…
- Extended (thoroughly developed with many details).
Types of organization patterns:
- M-W-S (moderate then weakest then strongest)
Be aware of:
- What your audience knows and does not know.
- Jargon or specialized language.
- Transitions between ideas (within sentences, between sentences, and between paragraphs).
- Balance – generally speaking, all of your examples should carry equal weight.
- Outside sources, such as quotations, cannot simply be “dropped” onto your page. You absolutely must explain your examples or they become, essentially, useless.
Some things to think about:
- Each essay begins with a thesis and then proceeds to prove that thesis by using a series of examples that flow together in a logical pattern.
- The thesis must be explicitly stated and easily identified by the reader.
- The examples chosen may be serious or humorous, but they must be well organized, detailed, and descriptive.
- All examples must be explained.
- When using an outside sources, they must all be properly cited.
- The example may tell a story but the main purpose is not to tell a story. Instead, it is to explain and/or convince the reader of the proposition (thesis) introduced at the beginning of the essay.
- Clarity and organization are essential. This type of essay is extremely organized:
- Each example within a paragraph supports that paragraph’s topic sentence.
- Each topic sentence supports the overall thesis of the essay.
Please write an exemplification essay,
- double-spaced, 12-point font (easy to read, please)
- 5-7 pages in length
- plus a Works Cited page,
- and an outline (submitted as a separate assignment on Canvas)
- following MLA guidelines
- including at least three or more citations
- one citation should reference our text
- one citation should reference class handouts (or handouts/reference found on our class’s Canvas site)
- one or more should come from your own research
- that responds to (explains) one of the following topics:
- How robots currently affect the American economy OR will affect the American economy in the future
- How robots currently function as human companions OR may function as human companions in the future
- How robots are changing machine-human relationships on a societal/cultural level in America
- How robots are changing OR may change the definition of what is human
Please be aware that all of these are very, very broad topics. You will need to narrow the focus of your essay quite a bit in order to write such a short essay. These are just topics. You need to refine them in order to come up with a workable thesis. Also, you will need to site evidence to support your thesis and arrive at a reasonable conclusion.
NOTE: Sources such as spark notes, monkey notes, shmoop, e-notes, wikipedia, and other essay-helping sites are simply not acceptable. Your grade on an assignment will be drastically reduced if you provide evidence from these types of sites.
MC Exemplification Essay Rubric
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeThesis
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeOrganization
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDevelopment
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeInformation Literacy
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCommentary
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeStandard Written English
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMLA: Quotations
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMLA: Citations
Total Points: 40.0
**ALSO** here are the teachers comments about my first essay submission:
|Avoid announcements such as “this paper sets out…”
Remember to explain and interpret your quotations/paraphrases so they are understandable and relate to your thesis.
|Brian Yablon, Feb 25 at 7:07am|
|You have quite a number of paraphrases here but many of them lack concrete, explanatory details. You need to explain what they mean and provide specific examples. Otherwise, the paraphrases appear as filler.||Brian Yablon, Feb 25 at 7:08am|
|This is very interesting but you must be aware o your audience. You have delved deeply into this field but you must explain your discoveries in such a way as they make sense to someone less familiar with the material. For each (or at least most) of your assertions, you need to provide a concrete detail/example. Do not assume that your reader will understand or interpret your sources the way you do.|
Marketing Outline for consulting project, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
So the last part of this assignment is attached. Please complete in that format using the same companymarke. So point form points with citations and references. The instructions state 750-1000 words on the actual essay, but for your purposes keep it to at least 600 words. Instructions are as follows: For the final part of the Consulting Project, you should recommend a course of action by choosing the most appropriate alternative action to overcome the current shortcomings/deficiencies identified in the brand critique.
Ideally, the survey results should be used to support the final recommendation. The rationale for the final recommendation must be clearly articulated and supported with ample evidence gathered throughout the report development.
Your job as a consultant is to provide specific steps the company must take to overcome challenges and achieve success with this specific brand (750-1,000 words).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is/is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Windows Server Deployment Proposal 6 pages, APA Computer Science Assignment Help
There are specific requirements for the assignment: The final submission should contain at least 6 pages’ worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations), but may be longer, not to exceed approximately 10 pages’ worth of student-supplied text. (With the required diagram, and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 10 pages in length.) It must be double-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman or 10-point Arial/Helvetica font. A title page is required; APA format for the title page is optional.
Windows Server Deployment Proposal 6 pages, APA Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Mobile Platform Research Paper Computer Science Assignment Help
Section 1: Research Report
Imagine you are employed as a senior software engineer in a company that designs and produces mobile software applications for health-care providers. Your CIO has asked you to research trends in mobile software development so that your organization is prepared for the next wave of software innovation. The focus of your efforts will be on deciding whether to utilize the Android, iOS, or Microsoft tablet development approach while keeping in mind that you need to make a recommendation that will allow your company to launch its product to customers in 90 days or less using an agile methodological approach. Your research must consider all three (3) platforms with a recommended course of action on one.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
- Identify trends in mobile software development and explain why they are relevant to the scenario described above.
- Explain how the different mobile platform will affect the different phases of requirements, design, development, and deployment of the mobile software product.
- Make a recommendation on which mobile platform to use and justify the recommendation.
- Describe the agile methodological approach that you would implement to bring the product to the market in 90 days or less.
- Propose a testing plan to ensure that the developed product is both valid and verifiable.
- Use at least six (6) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Perfect ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR Needed! Business Finance Assignment Help
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation describing your Outer Game and Inner Game. See Ch. 3 of Mastering Leadership for these concepts.
Include the following:
- Your leadership role and environment.
- The leadership process in your Outer Game.
- The leadership competencies in your Outer Game.
- The leadership consciousness in your Inner Game.
- Insights from this analysis.
- Two actions you will take for growth and development.
- Include detailed speaker notes, supporting citations, and references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines. PowerPoint® must include the following:
- Detailed speaker notes, supporting citations, and references.
- The presentation is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, font sizes, and white space.
- Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.
- The presentation includes an introduction and conclusion that preview and review major points.
- Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
- Rules of grammar and usage are followed including spelling and punctuation.
short answer set / worldcom scam preventable? (2 assignments) Business Finance Assignment Help
Provide a unique and
supported response to each of the questions below. You are encouraged to
utilize other sources besides the textbook. In your submission, please write
out the question and provide the response directly afterwards.
- Explain why the overstatement
of a reserve for accumulated depreciation of an acquired company at the
time of acquisition would cause an overstatement of goodwill.
- Discuss what types of
fraudulent activities could create increases in gross margin as a
percentage of sales.
- How can lifestyle changes
help in detecting fraud?
- Briefly describe how the use
of databases could help in detecting kickback fraud schemes.
- After reading lecture two,
choose one of the three employee schemes discussed and suggest three ways
it may be mitigated or prevented.
- Describe the type of person
that is most likely to commit a large fraud.
Second assignment :could worldcom scam been avoided
Under the direction
of CEO and co-founder Bernie Ebbers, WorldCom grew to become one of the largest
telecom companies in the world. Ebbers was a growth advocate, acquiring more
than 50 different firms. One of its biggest acquisitions was in 1997, when MCI
was acquired for roughly $37 billion. In less than two decades, WorldCom had
grown from a small telephone company to a corporate giant, controlling about
half of the U.S. Internet traffic and handling at least half of the e-mail
traffic throughout the world. Having once been a highest-performing stock
company, a plunge in 2002 forced the company into bankruptcy. During its
success, WorldCom had established a large reserve account, from which monies
were pulled to cover decreasing revenues, without auditor or investor
knowledge. As these reserves dwindled, the company CFO, Scott Sullivan, ordered
accountants to reclassify many of the company’s OPERATING expenses as CAPITAL
expenses. The result was an increase in operating income and a corresponding strengthening
of the balance sheet to the tune of almost $4 billion. Eventually detected by
auditors, the company was forced to file the largest Chapter 11 bankruptcy ever
recorded. Thousands of employees lost not only their jobs, but also their
entire retirement savings. The fraud cost investors billions of dollars as the
company quickly went from a multibillion-dollar franchise to bankruptcy.
Several company executives were indicted on counts of conspiracy and security
fraud. The main perpetrator, Scott Sullivan (CFO), received a sentence
requiring him to pay as much as $25 million in fines and serve up to 65 years
Act of 2002 has, in many ways, changed the role of financial statement
auditors. In addition to ensuring financial statement accuracy, independent
auditors are now required to review a company’s internal controls and report
their assessments in the company’s annual report. How might these new policies
help prevent financial statement fraud from occurring?
Answer in 1-2
Texas government Business Finance Assignment Help
Discussing Government: Choose ONE of the following questions to answer. Answer should be a minimum of 100 words. -identify and describe four types of taxes that fund state (not local) government. Explain the relative merits of each tax in terms of generating revenue. -indentify and describe the various bodies that govern the public schools in Texas. Explain some of the specific issues with which these bodies have to deal. Do you think issues of education should be determined by politicians or by trained education officials? -identify some of the federal government programs that the state of Texas administers in the area of health and human services. Describe any particular issues connected with these programs. Do you believe these programs should be administered by the state, or directly by the federal government?