Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic in which you:
- Submit the .vls file you create in Visual Logic as well as a screenshot of the output. For full credit, the program must function correctly, produce the correct answer, and be logically succinct.
- Write a short answer (four to five [4-5] sentences) in the comment text box located with the assignment submission link to the following:
- A summary of the technical experiences that you used in completing this lab.
- The commands that were of greatest benefit to you.
- Your general comments on the overall lab experience.
Note: This is an academic writing assignment. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are necessary. Points will be deducted for poor writing.
Lab Assignment Breakdown
Graded Lab Exercises
Lab 1: Visual Logic Installation
Lab 2: Exercise 6 on page 35
Lab 3: Exercise 5 (Part A) on page 172
Lab 4: Chapter 9 Exercise 4 on page 421
Lab 5: Exercise 4 on page 468
Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Not All Companies Are Viewed as Equal, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Not All Companies Are Viewed as Equal
Due Week 4 and worth 175 points
In the land of free trade, the public does not view all industries as equal. Do you believe that is ethical? Do you believe that some industries are unfairly targeted? Should it be consumers’ choice to partake in products that are not healthy for them, or do those companies have an ethical obligation to protect people? In this assignment, you will choose one (1) industry to write about. Possible industries to research could be tobacco, soda, alcohol, casinos, or candy companies, just to name a few.
Write a one and a half to two (1½ – 2) page paper in which you:
- Become an advocate for either the consumer or the industry. Prepare an argument explaining the major reasons why you support either the consumer or the industry.
- Explain the role capitalism plays in corporate decision making.
- Discuss if you believe it is possible for a company to cater to both its best interest and that of the consumer conjointly or if one always has to prevail. Justify your response.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities, and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Discussing the work of four writers and their work, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. !!!!
YOU WILL BE DISCUSSING THE WORK OF FOUR WRITERS IN THE ATTACHMENT
- For your final essay, you will be looking at general
topics/themes—ideas that connect the stories and poems in Volume
E: American Literature since
1945. All reading
selections must come from the textbook. Here is a link to the
table of contents (in case you don’t have the book): http://media.wwnorton.com/cms/contents/NAAL8_VE_TOC.pdf
- Before writing your essay,
please read either the introduction to Volume E or the briefer
online introduction (copied below). You will find the part
called “Literary Developments” and the timeline very useful.
- In your essay (750-1000 words or more), you will trace one of
these general ideas through at least four pieces of literature by different writers (poets,
playwrights, fiction writers–no essays, speeches, or
non-fiction prose) from this time period.
- In other words, you will be discussing the work of four writers; you
may include more than one work by each of the four writers.
- The paper should be in essay form with an introduction, body
paragraphs, and a conclusion rather than a collection of reading
responses. Please do not use sub-headings.
- You must use quotations from the reading selections as
support for your general ideas.
- You should not use the same works that you used in your
reading responses for Volume E or the novel or short story
that you wrote about in your research paper.
- Please do not choose long reading selections for this
- If you have questions or need suggestions, please let me know.
The final should show me that you have read selections from various
parts of Volume E.
- Reading selections that reveal something about relationships
between parents and children during this time period (especially
adults looking back on their relationships with their parents)l events.)
The final is a test of your ability
to use critical thinking skills as you discuss the stories and
poems, so you should use sources sparingly. Also, if you are
quoting, even from the textbook, please use quotation marks or
block (indent 10 spaces from the left margin) quotations of more
than three lines. As always, you should follow MLA format. If you
don’t use secondary sources (sources other than the textbook), you
do not need a works cited page.
If you use the textbook as your only source, just include
page numbers. Do not repeat the authors’ names over and over in
parentheses. The authors’ names should be in sentences in the
text of the paper, not in parentheses.
Foundations of movement and motor skills quiz, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
1. What type of student does the following story describe?
Todd is attempting a new skill called the “hammer” throw. It’s a difficult challenge that is used in Ultimate Frisbee. Although it’s difficult, Todd enjoys the challenge of learning a new trick. After a few attempts with the dominant throwing hand, Todd attempts the throw with the non-dominant hand. Todd realizes that this will help improve his overall game. (Points : 1)
Information Security Questions What is Change Management, computer science help Computer Science Assignment Help
essay questions. 200 words and in-text APA citation for each one.
- What is Change Management and how is it used to control security breaches? What is Configuration Management and how is it used to control security breaches? What is Patch management and how is it used to control security breaches.
- Explain the following terms: file infector, boot sector infector, system infector, email virus, multipartite, macro virus, script virus, and hoax.
Although functionality is the first concern when developing software, adding security into the mix before the project starts and then integrating it into every step of the development process would be highly beneficial. Although many companies do not view this as the most beneficial approach to software development, they are becoming convinced of it over time as more security patches and fixes must be developed and released, and as their customers continually demand more secure products. Explain the best security software development life cycle (SSDLC) methodology.
Software development is a complex task, especially as technology changes at the speed of light, environments evolve, and more expectations are placed upon vendors who wish to be the “king of the mountain” within the software market. This complexity also makes implementing effective security more challenging. For years, programmers and developers did not need to consider security issues within their code, but this trend is changing. Education, experience, awareness, enforcement, and the demands of the consumers are all necessary pieces to bring more secure practices and technologies to the program code we all use. Given this environment, what suggestions do you have to keep our SDLC secure and mature?
Explain the best security practices in patch management, configuration management to avoid any software security issues.
Critical Path Method (CPM), Network Diagrams, the Forward and the Backward Pass, the Critical Path, and Slack or Float, ITPM_Week7 Computer Science Assignment Help
This activity is designed to help you better understand the Critical Path Method (CPM), Network Diagrams, the Forward and the Backward Pass, the Critical Path, and Slack or Float. BEFORE you even begin this assignment, you should carefully review required reading/viewing materials, conduct your own research on the topics, and consider looking through the optional materials.
Learning to determine both the critical path and the slack/float are very important and useful skills to have when managing projects. However, it does take practice to understand and master the techniques. This assignment will give you an opportunity to practice conducting a “forward” pass to determine the critical path as well as conducting a “backward pass” to determine the total slack or float for a network diagram (Your IT RFP)
For this assignment, you will also be required to answer several questions on these topics to ensure you thoroughly understand them.
To do this, your team will need to start with the WBS created in the previous weeks. Your team will arrange the work packages (or activities as we are calling them here) in such a manner as to create a logical flow of this work.
Don’t forget to consider the“dependencies”of work packages – does one activity have precedence over another? In other words, can multiple activities be conducted at the same time OR is there a sequential requirement where one or more activities must be completed before we can move forward with other activities? Review the material in task dependencies in the text and course materials. The four dependencies are called Finish to Start; Start to finish; Start to Start; and Finish to Finish.
Don’t forget to consider any “lead” or “lag” time when creating your diagram. When procuring materials/supplies, you will need to account for any delays or wait time as materials/supplied are delivered.
Collectively as a group – Answer the following questions. Due this week.
- What does the critical path signify? Are the activities on this path more important than those on non-critical paths?
- What is the difference in total float and free float?
- Describe a “forward pass” and a “backward” pass. What is the purpose of knowing early start, early finish, late start, and late finish dates?
- Describe the four types of dependencies and give an example of each. What is the most common type?
Critical Path Method (CPM), Network Diagrams, the Forward and the Backward Pass, the Critical Path, and Slack or Float, ITPM_Week7 Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Capital Budgeting Case, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
See below and attments for assignment. Please read thoghougly before bidding. I check for plagiarism.
Capital Budgeting Case – From the given case information, calculate the firm’s WACC then use the WACC to calculate NPV and evaluate IRR for proposed capital budgeting projects with a capital rationing constraint. After you choose the project(s), recalculate the capital structure based on the assumption that the project(s) are implemented and determine if the new capital structure will signal the investors either positively, negatively, or not at all. Write a business report on your findings. Include an executive summary and appendices if applicable. See rubric for specific graded criteria. Click on the attached case info document and rubric for additional information.
Networking lab 11, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
- Take a look at the following Ch11 Troubleshooting.docx
- Download and troubleshoot the L11 Troubleshooting EIGRP.pkt.
Final pkt file should meet the given requirements (in document above).
Please ensure to troubleshoot, DOCUMENT, and fix the provided PKT file.
Deleting a device and adding a new one to “freshly” configure is not
quite troubleshooting, I advise you to avoid it.
- Submit a memo to with a detailed report of all your findings of bad
configurations (or the lack of), discuss your troubleshooting steps and
commands used, as well as the steps to fix the network. Ensure to you
have a memo template and format. A limit of 2 page (max) lenth memo is
encouraged, but not required. NOTE 1: Please note that memo does not need to include discussion on the OSPF configurations.
NIST Cloud Security Management publications, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
The references below provide an overview of both ITIL and ISO standards and how they might be applied to cloud security management. What they do not discuss is how the NIST proposed standards fit into this discussion. Your task this week is to create an overview of the NIST Cloud Security Management publications, how they relate to ITIL and ISO, and how they can be used in an organization. One place to start is on the NIST Workshop site linked above and the “Presentation on Effectively and Securely Using the Cloud Computing Paradigm v26“.
the assignment should be in a Word compatible document with proper attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. All references and citations must be in APA format
it should have 3 references and no plagarism
it should have 4 pages
read and review
- CSA, Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing V3.0
- NIST – Cloud Computing
- NIST – Cloud Computing Workshop
- NIST SP 800-145, The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing
- NIST SP 800-146, Cloud Computing Synopsis and Recommendations
- USG Cloud Computing Technology Roadmap, Volume I (NIST SP 500-293)
- Combining ITIL, COBIT and ISO/IEC 27002 for structuring comprehensive information technology for management in organizations,Maico Gehrmann, retrieved from http://logus.sc.senac.br/index.php/navus/article/download/77/63
- ISACA, Aligning CobiT®4.1, ITIL®V3 and ISO/IEC 27002 for Business Benefit, http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/Research/Documents/Aligning-COBIT-ITIL-V3-ISO27002-for-Business-Benefit_res_Eng_1108.pdf
The Health Care Scene: Contemporary Trends, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
As health care leaders, it is important to understand that health care is quite a dynamic field. Its constant changes are a result of continuing trends in regulation, policy, patient and provider advocacy efforts, as well as increasingly sophisticated technology and industry benchmarking guidelines.
For your assignment you review the possible topics for your Senior Project located in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide, and select the topic your training program will address. If you choose not to select a topic from the approved topic list, you must have your original topic approved by your instructor prior to submitting this assignment. (Analyze
the impact of any recent social and/or ethical trends on the health care
industry. Discuss at least two issues) My week five topic
For this assignment, focus on a specific contemporary trend in health care and be sure to include all of the following influences:
- Changes in client characteristics
- Regulation of the health care industry
- Reimbursement patterns and mandates
- Restructuring of health care organizations
- Impact of technology
- Ongoing social and ethical factors
Address the information above as it pertains to your selected topic, in an eight to ten slide (excluding title and reference slides) PowerPoint presentation.
Your presentation should conclude with a summary describing the following concerns:
- Overall, why should health care managers be aware of this change and trend?
- What impact does this trend have on the stakeholder groups involved (e.g., patients, providers, administrators, third-party payers, legislators, etc.) for a specific organization specified (e.g., for profit, nonprofit, hospital, outpatient clinic, nursing home, etc.).
The information in this presentation will later be used as part of your Senior Project to set the context for the audience you select for a training program on the contemporary trend identified here.
Your presentation must include detailed speaker’s notes (i.e., at least 150 words) for each slide as well as a minimum of one to two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library and one to two current, scholarly web sources.
Your presentation, and any citations used, must be in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Examples of scholarly web sources are available in this week’s recommended websites. These sources will also count toward the required sources for your Senior Project. Your presentation must be engaging and relevant to your audience. Lines of text on a slide will not be sufficient for this assignment. It should contain images, graphics, and/or multimedia that communicate your training program clearly to your audience. For tips on creating an excellent presentation, read this overview.