Compose a thoughtful discussion comment of Photography of Multicultural America, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Compose a thoughtful discussion comment of Photography of Multicultural America, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
Compose a thoughtful discussion comment (minimum 400 words) that connects the themes in Modules 5-8 to: text, self, and world. Make certain that your discussion comment submission is formatted so that the section title is properly labeled in bold (i.e. Module to Text, Module to Self, Module to World) and is followed by your comment for that specific section. Write the word count on the top of your submission (In Microsoft Word go to Tools>Word Count)
Module-to-Text: Make a strong connection between the module contents and a book or article that you have read outside of class and bold the title of the book/article.
Module-to-Self: Make a strong connection between the module contents and something in your own life experience and bold the name of the life experience.
Module-to-World: Make a strong connection between the module contents and an event happening in the world today (i.e. current event) and bold the title of the current event.
Compose a thoughtful discussion comment of Photography of Multicultural America, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Dx a fictional character Humanities Assignment Help
In this paper, you have the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding, and apply Concepts from ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY and DSM-5
For this paper you will select a person for whom you will complete a diagnostic battery. The person and his or her history should be connected to some legal issue, be it criminal, civil, or juvenile. The person can be a public figure or a fictional character from a book, a movie, or a TV show who is related to the legal process.
Your Paper will contain the following sections:
- Introduction of the person or the character you are diagnosing
- Background of the person and presenting information, including the legal issue he or she has encountered
- Data collection methods (testing, interviews, observation, etc.)
- Related psychosocial and family issues
- Related career and vocational issues
- Proposed treatment and intervention options
- Continuing assessment and proposed follow-up
- Potential legal and ethical issues
Your Paper must follow APA Publication Manualguidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. The project should be 8–10 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and references.
Be sure to support your Paper with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.
Information on scholarly writing may be found in the APA Publication Manual and at the Walden Writing Centerwebsite.
THIS PAPER SHOULD BE HEAVILY SUPPORTED BY THE DSM-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stinkin Thinkin, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
By early adulthood, most people have some consistent explanations or interpretations of the world around them and their place in it. In many cases, our friends, family, or spouses might say they know the way we would react to a situation based on our previous thoughts or reactions to similar situations. This does not mean we are rigid in our thinking, but it does suggest there are established patterns to how we view our world. This can include religion, politics, parenting, education, and criminal justice. In this discussion, you will investigate the psychological theories related to these consistent thinking styles and if they have a place in determining pathology or criminal justice processes.
In the psychological realm, there is a predominant premise that cognition (thoughts or interpretations) following an event or incident is the cause of an emotional reaction or response, which in turn initiates the behaviors of the person. The theory is generally referred to as cognitive behavioral theory (CBT) or rationale emotive behavioral theory (REBT), but it has been under constant mutation and adaptation to encompass additional factors such as physiological arousal or altered states of consciousness prior to the event or incident. This approach is often at the core of the interventions and treatments to remediate deviant behavior through reframing the way the offender interprets his or her environment. If the person does not think a negative thought in response to an event, then it is less probable that he or she will have a negative reaction and in turn even less probable that he or she will act in an aggressive or criminal way.
300 words, APA, Humanities Assignment Help
Write a summary of the paper.
Your summary should include answers to the following questions.
What was the hypothesis?
What was the research method used?
What did the research data reveal?
What was the author’s conclusion?
What does this new data mean for science? Does it change the way we look at old ideas and/or theories?
Why is the information in the paper important to the world, you, and the class?
1) The science paper has to be from the year 2016.
2) Your paper summary needs to include a the title of the paper you are summarizing, and the authors’ names.
3) Your paper summary needs to be at least a half page double-spaced. (1/2 page, Double Spaced)
4) In-text citations and bibliography must be in APA format.
Discussion Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Please respond to each discussion question separately. Each response must contain at least 250 word per answer. Answers must be in APA format and contain at least 1 reference per response.
1. Fodor presents four alternative mental structures. Provide opinion and support for which of the four is superior to the others.
2. Compare Cui et al., Kelley & Lavie, and Ericsson & Kintsch regarding their overlapping methods. Design an experimental approach to further verify the Ericsson-Kintsch argument for the existence of long-term working memory (heretofore thought only to hold information for a matter of a few seconds) and justify the methodology(ies) you choose.
Literacy Lesson Plan, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Literacy Lesson Plan
Create a developmentally appropriate literacy lesson plan that supports language and literacy experiences.
Include the following in your lesson plan, using theLesson Plan Template:
- Identify the lesson objectives.
- Describe the alignment with language and literacy standards.
- Describe the lesson procedure. This should be detailed so that another teacher could use this to implement the lesson.
- Explain strategies to support children learning a second language.
- Explain modifications for students with special needs.
- Identify appropriate materials. Use the textbook and at least one outside resource, with citations in APA format.
- Create an assessment plan. How will you measure improvement?
It is required that you use the Lesson Plan Template to complete this portion of your assignment. While certain components of the lesson plan template are highlighted in the steps above, it is required that you complete all sections of the template. It is suggested that you utilize the Early Childhood and Child Development: Lesson Plan Handbook as a guide for how to more effectively plan this lesson. Your assignment must be formatted according to APA style, citing two to three scholarly resources (including the course text). Since you will be using a template, it is not necessary to include a title and cover page.
Since this is an assignment that you will be able to use in your future role, share your lesson plan with the class through the Doc Sharing tab. Doing this will allow others to see various language lessons. This will provide you with peer feedback that could help you to continue to grow. That said, you will still need to upload your assignment for grading as a Word file.
When you submit your assignments each week, they will be returned to you with specific feedback. This feedback should be used to revise the assignment for the Final Project. Please make the necessary corrections and save for Week Five use in the Final Project.
Literacy Lesson Plan, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Healthcare Models, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Thank you in advance. Everything needed for this WELL WRITTEN assignment is posted below. Please note that the due date for this assignment is firm for Monday 5/15 and will be submitted to Turnitin. APA Format 6th Ed formatting and citations are required for the entire submission to include the reference page and each reference must have a DOI number. Please also ensure you include a conclusion section as well which is also support by references with appropriate citations. All requirements must be met with regard to the above as well as quality and quantity. All references placed in the reference section must actually be used throughout the paper. This will also be checked as well as the reference existence/integrity.
With all of the conversation and controversy surrounding health care structures and governance, it is critical for health care leaders to articulate a thoughtful position regarding an optimal model of health care that is based in sound research, best practices, and one’s personal philosophy of health care. The model must optimize quality of care while also balancing financial requirements and organizational sustainability. In this assignment, you will articulate such a model.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
In a paper of 1,500-1,750 words, articulate a research-based model of health care structure and governance that optimizes quality of care while also balancing financial requirements and the sustainability of the organization. Include the following in your model:
- A brief research-based statement of your personal philosophy of health care.
- An articulation of a research-based, optimal model of health care structure and governance.
- A brief, research-based rationale for the health care model articulated above. The rationale should describe how the model optimizes quality of care and balances that with financial requirements and organizational sustainability.
- A proposal of how the health care model articulated above can be operationalized in a real-world setting.
Itinerary For The Trip Of A Lifetime, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Itinerary For The Trip Of A Lifetime
Have you ever wished that you had all the resources you needed to take a trip anywhere in the world that you wanted to go? Most of us fantasize about boarding a plane, or train, or cruise ship and heading for the destination of a lifetime. However, the truth is that such a trip takes immense planning, and it will involve many different types of technology to get you from home to paradise.
For this Unit 8 Assignment you will create an itinerary for JUST YOU for a two week trip to any destination of your choice. Yes, for this trip, you are traveling alone.
- Choose your destination. The only restriction is that the destination must be outside of the 48 contiguous United States (i.e. not Hawaii or Alaska).
- Imagine that you have all of the financial resources you need, and a two week vacation from your job and university courses. Family and significant others wish you well as you take this well-deserved solo vacation.
- Determine the best way to get to your destination, and set up the travel arrangements to and from. You may also need transportation while you are at your destination, so arrange that too.
- Plan out the activities you want to do while you are at the destination of your dreams.
- Plan for the trip home.
- You might already have the return transportation arranged, but how will you get to the train depot or the air or seaport?
- How will you prepare for an uneventful encounter with the Transportation Security Administration or other Customs checks?
- Write the itinerary in essay form as a Microsoft Word document. The minimum length should be 4-5 pages, plus a title page and a reference page for the list of websites or other resources you used to plan the trip. Save your essay and then upload it to the Unit 8 Assignment Dropbox.
- SEE DocSharing for the Student Aid Document titled Outline for the Unit 8 Assignment.
- LOOKING AHEAD: You will paste this itinerary to the Unit 9 Discussion area with an invitation for others to join you on the trip.
Recruiting Cost, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please see attached to help solve for this
The Chester’s workforce complement will grow by 20% (rounded to the nearest person) next year. Ignoring downsizing from automating, what would their total recruiting cost be? Assume Chester spends the same amount extra above the $1,000 recruiting base as they did last year.
Network Architecture, computer science assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
Please watch the video
Network Architecture Paper: Using either the OSI Reference Model or the TCP/IP Protocol Suite, describe how each layer of the Model/Suite represents the communication flow between organizational levels and across departments/division of an actual hierarchical business. Be sure to include a communication flow diagram showing the logical and physical connections.
The paper must use APA 6th ed., 7th printing formatting and contain a title page, 3 to 5 pages of content, and a minimum of three peer-reviewed references. No WIKI references please.
NO PLAGIARISM, APA FORMAT