Consumer Demand Analysis, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help. Consumer Demand Analysis, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help.
Looking for a tutor who is articulate that can help re-write and make this paper sound 10x better. I am experiencing a frustrating writers block. One paper is from a previous tutor attached titled: DO NOT USE and my paper titled: Course Project – Consumer Demand Analysis. I’m looking for someone to use the papers provided as a base and add some extensive and thorough research/information to each sections numbered 1-4 below:
This course project assignment is focused on total economic output. This week you will be asked to continue your research of the iPhone 6 plus.
Include the following:
- Research and discuss how economic fluctuations affect the sale of the iPhone 6 plus.
- Discuss what type of unemployment would result if the economies of the United States and China began to contract and why.
- Identify the four causes of unemployment and state whether or not any of the causes of unemployment affect the market of the iPhone 6 plus.
- Describe how unexpected inflation in the United States would affect the sale of the iPhone 6 plus.
Your paper should include:
- Title page
- Introductory paragraph that previews topics to be discussed in your paper
- Each of the four topics must be at least 2 or more sentences (sentences should read paragraphs) in length, a paragraph should be at least 4 or more full complete sentences in length
- Conclusion to summarize key topics (listed above #’s 1-4)
- In-text citations and references to include reference page
- At least 700 words or more in length
- APA format
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for credible resources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please number each section so I can reference the following work completed above:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: “example” and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.
Consumer Demand Analysis, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Do social media enhance or hinder interpersonal relationships, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 3, Discussion 1 (prompt option #1): Creating an Inductively Strong argument
This week we are learning about the power of inductive reasoning. Inductive reasoning is not only extremely common, but it can also provide very good evidence for conclusions. This discussion prompt allows you to present an inductive version of the argument that you have been developing in this course.
Prepare: To prepare to write this discussion, read Chapters 5 and 6, focusing especially the section on “Strengthening Inductive Reasoning” in Chapter 5. Take a look as well at the required resources from this week, including What is a strong argument? [Link]
Reflect: Create a new (and improved) version of the argument that you have been developing throughout this course. Try to make sure that all of your premises are true and that your reasoning is inductively strong. Again, consider how someone with the opposite point of view might criticize your argument and see if you can improve it to avoid those objections.
Write: Present your argument in standard form and explain any weaknesses that might remain. A weakness could mean a premise that many might disagree with or questions about the strength of the inference. Indicate briefly how you might address those weaknesses to strengthen your argument further. What further information might strengthen your argument the most?
my topic I been arguing is: DO SOCIAL MEDIA ENHANCE OR HINDER INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS?
Informative essay on budgeting , English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Informative Essay
Draft Due Week 5 and worth 50 points
Revision Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Using the same topic that you chose for Assignment 1, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you describe the problem, need, or process in question. This should be a detailed overview of the topic you have chosen. Include at least two (2) sources provided in the webtext to support your informative essay.
Note: This paper will include an introduction, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. Note: The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Journal Number Two, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
In this second journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.
- For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 22 (1941) – 28 (2000) in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.
- Each separate entry should:
- contain a minimum of 120 words.
- consist of a summary, paraphrase, synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
- Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past; doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you are encouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure to draft your journal entries in your own words.
- Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.
- Do not copy/paste information from any source.
- No citations
maximization process, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
I need a total of 5 single spaced pages.
PART I answer in 1 single-spaced page with APA references
Think of a maximization process — it could be as simple as maximize monthly savings given your income and expenses. Now, consider how you may use linear programing to help you to solve this optimization problem. How would you turn your objective function and constraints into math equations? What are the conditions or assumptions you have to make to use linear programming? Will you be able to share the results you obtained from this exercise and comment on the effectiveness of linear programming?
The work is pretty much done I just need it finished with the data and document attached
Prepare a 4- page single-spaced report (excluding the cover page, the reference page, and any tables and graphs), which demonstrate your ability to use linear programming to solve a real world problem. You need to collect your own data either from the web or from a company that you are familiar with. Please identify a real world scenario where you have a goal or target to maximize or minimize and a couple of constraints. Then, you need to translate this real world problem into a linear programming problem, where you will have an objective function and several linear constraints. Solve this linear programming problem and interpret your result(s) in terms of the slackness of each constraint. Finally, make real world recommendations based on your finding.
Hint: If you could not find a real world example, you may use one of the case study questions in the textbook as a substitute. A verbal description by itself will not receive any credits. Please copy and paste in or attach your Excel Worksheet, which is a must to receive credits for statistical analysis. You do need to analyze your own data and cannot simply cite the statistical result published else where.
managerial economics, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
indicate whether each of the following statements is true of false and explain why.
a. A competitive firm that is incurring a loss should immediately cease operations.
b. A pure monopoly does not have to worry about suffering losses because it has the power to set its prices at any level it desires.
c. In the long run, firms operating in perfect competition and monopolistic competition will tend to earn normal profits.
d. Assuming a linear demand curve, a firm that wants to maximize its revenue will charge a lower price than a firm that wants to maximize its profits.
e. In an oligopoly, the firms that has the largest market share will also be the price leader.
f. The demand curve facing a firm in a monopolistically competitive is more elastic than one facing a pure monopoly
must be in APA style include refernces
managerial economics, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Speech communication question, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Read the scenario below. Create a personal response to the scenario speaking informally ( feel free to use unfamiliar terms and slang). Decode your response using clear and concise language that can be understood by each generation ( traditionalist ,baby boomer’s, generation x, and millennial’s, Decode your response using proper grammar, syntax, and semantics.
Scenario: You are at work with your favorite co-worker in the break room discussing your weekend plans. In the midst of your discussion your supervisor interrupts for clarification of your weekend plans. Create your response and decode the message for EACH generation.
what is the better GDP per capita or HDI? Economics Assignment Help
a brief summary of the articles and the video (max 300words ); the Q should be not included in the 300 words
a critique of each article and the video ( max 300 words); the Q should be not included in the 300 words
a conclusion about the best approach or measure , spelling out the reason ( max 150 words). Note that there is no correct answer. You need to defend your answer. the Q should be not included in the 150 words.
0 PLAGIARISM !!
Article 1 http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/15/business/global/15gdp.html?pagewanted=all&_r=4
Article 2 http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/16/business/16leonhardt.html?_r=0
what is better measure GDP per capita or HDI ? Economics Assignment Help
- a brief summary of the articles and the video (max 300words ); the Q should be not included in the 300 words
- a critique of each article and the video ( max 300 words); the Q should be not included in the 300 words
- a conclusion about the best approach or measure , spelling out the reason ( max 150 words). Note that there is no correct answer. You need to defend your answer. the Q should be not included in the 150 words.
- 0 PLAGIARISM !!
Presentation slides for effective communication class, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
I need help with presentation slides. the subject is effects of massage on the human body especially Swedish massage
You can use the following links to create them
this is the website you can get the information to use or you can use any other website about the massage that you would like as long as it provides you the right information https://www.amtamassage.org/index.html
you can also listen to this video and follow its guidelines by using the language of presentation paper attach which will help you follow the video and you can use one sentence from the video