continue to develop the previously writing Writing Assignment Help. continue to develop the previously writing Writing Assignment Help.
Week 6 module
Using the Purpose section of your
document plan and reading through the ten sources you’ve selected should
help you determine how you want to set up or format your Fact Sheet.
Because there are many possibilities, next week I will provide a
specific format, while this week I have provided examples for you to
At this point you are reading and
putting together all the information you have obtained into a first or
rough draft. If you need to locate better sources, now is a good time to
do so. Check last week’s module for details on the types or categories
For your rough draft, it may help to
combine the skills, duties, or responsibilities-related sources
together. For instance, if you have three sources that relate to skills,
read those three sources and then summarize and report that
information. Do likewise for the duties sources, and then for the
A rough draft does not mean that you
have incomplete sentences, or sections that say “will fill in later.” A
rough draft means that you have put some thought into what you are going
to say, how you are going to say it, and why.
Next week you will have the opportunity
to review and revise your fact sheet into a one page, single-spaced
document, and include the revision tips for a polished document.
This week you will begin to draft the content or information for your Fact Sheet.
Technical Writing Process, chapter 4, pp. 101-115.
Various fact sheets (look through the content page and select choices to examine and compare):
- United States Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service (LINK
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (LINK
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (LINK
- American Academy of Pediatrics (LINK
- Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education (LINK
information or content that you are developing will be used in your fact
sheet. At this point, you simply need to put together the information
in a narrative or story-type way, where you respond to the Purpose
section in your document plan. This process will allow you to include
information from your various sources.
separate information using paragraphs, but there is no need to do any
specific formatting at this point — we will apply the structure next
1. One to two pages.
2. Put your name and course information at the top. No other information is required, nor requested.
3. Single-space. Check Paragraph menu for Before & After spacing, and Line single-spacing:
Submit your assignment here.
special attention to the required file name for your written
assignment. If you do not know how to create a PDF file, check with the
Tutoring Center or the IT Help Desk.
Week 6, Friday, 5 p.m.
continue to develop the previously writing Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Recommendation Writing Assignment Help
For this part of the course project, you will demonstrate your ability to illustrate the functions and impact of banking and monetary institutions and to provide a recommendation guided by them.
In your role as a financial advisor at Eagle Consulting, you are performing a complete financial analysis for Melinda Jacobsen, a successful business executive who is retiring in 10 years. A portion of this analysis covers the question of whether Ms. Jacobsen should refinance her home in order to provide additional funding for a long-term retirement investment.
Because “above and beyond” customer service is critical to the success of Eagle Consulting, in addition to providing a recommendation on possible refinancing options, you want to provide Ms. Jacobsen with some background information on the Federal Reserve and how it affects interest rates.
Using the information about Melinda Jacobsen’s goals and the information you uncover during your research, you will write a recommendation document that explains the Federal Reserve, how the Federal Reserve affects interest rates, possible loan options, and a final recommendation for what loan she should choose.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Download and read the Eagle Consulting Info Sheet.
- Write a 3 page recommendation structured in three parts:
- Explanation of how the Federal Reserve impacts interest rates (1.5 pages)
- Explanation of loan options (1 page + Excel chart)
Recommendation for a loan (.5 page)
See below for details on each of the three parts.
Part 1: Federal Reserve’s Impact on Interest Rates
- Discuss how the Federal Reserve uses the following tools to impact interest rates and the economy:
- Open market operations
- Discount rate
- Reserve requirements
Part 2: Loan Options
- Research the current mortgage interest rates for a 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, and 30-year loan.
- In Excel, graph the interest rates using years as the X-axis and interest rates as the Y-axis.
- Using the graph, describe the following:
- Type of yield curve presented in the graph
- Relationship between interest rates and number of years to maturity
- Impact that risk and inflation has on the interest rates as the maturity date is lengthened
Part 3: Recommendation
- Make a recommendation to Ms. Jacobsen on what mortgage loan to take (10-year, 15-year, 20-year, or 30-year).
- Justify your recommendation.
Discussion Board on Code of Ethics in research Health Medical Assignment Help
Based upon this week’s reading and your own understanding please answer the following questions. Is it ethical to randomize clinical treatment trials? Meaning is it ok to hold treatment from one group and give it to another? Why is randomization important in research of a quantitative nature?
ANSWER: It removes researcher bias and improves reliability. But what ethical questions are raised? The question as stated above is whether we are withholding treatment from one group while giving it to another, whether it be a clinical drug trial or a new training tool. Is this ethical? Why or Why not?
What are some of the ethical or human subjects issues that may exist in your own research direction? What do you need to be careful about regarding your design?
Please see the attachment and links I provide to answer these questions above
phi103 week 3 assignment Writing Assignment Help
This paper assignment expands upon your Week One Assignment and prepares you for the Final Paper. The expansion is to learn to improve one’s argument after investigating and fairly representing the opposite point of view. The main new tasks are to revise your previous argument created in Week One, to present a counterargument (an argument for a contrary conclusion), and to develop an objection to your original argument.
Here are the steps to prepare to write the counterargument paper:
- Begin reviewing your previous paper paying particular attention to suggestions for improvement made by your instructor.
- Revise your argument, improving it as much as possible, accounting for any suggestions and in light of further material you have learned in the course. If your argument is inductive, make sure that it is strong. If your argument is deductive, make sure that it is valid.
- Construct what you take to be the strongest possible argument for a conclusion contrary to the one you argued for in your Week One paper. This is your counterargument. This should be based on careful thought and appropriate research.
- Consider the primary points of disagreement between the point of view of your original argument and that of the counterargument.
- Think about what you take to be the strongest objection to your original argument and how you might answer the objection while being fair to both sides. Search in the Ashford University Library for quality academic sources that support some aspect of your argument or counterargument.
In your paper,
- Present a revised argument in standard form, with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line.
- Present a counterargument in standard form, with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line.
- Provide support for each premise of your counterargument. Clarify the meaning of the premise and supporting evidence for the premise.
- Pay special attention to those premises that could be seen as controversial. Evidence may include academic research sources, supporting arguments, or other ways of demonstrating the truth of the premise (for more ideas about how to support the truth of premises take a look at the instructor guidance for this week). This section should include at least one scholarly research source. For guidance about how to develop a conclusion see the Ashford Writing Center’s Introductions and Conclusions (Links to an external site.).
- Explain how the conclusion of the counterargument follows from its premises. [One paragraph]
- Discuss the primary points of disagreement between sincere and intelligent proponents of both sides. [One to two paragraphs]
- For example, you might list any premises or background assumptions on which you think such proponents would disagree and briefly state what you see as the source of the disagreement, you could give a brief explanation of any reasoning that you think each side would find objectionable, or you could do a combination of these.
- Present the best objection to your original argument. Clearly indicate what part of the argument your objection is aimed at, and provide a paragraph of supporting evidence for the objection. Reference at least one scholarly research source. [One to two paragraphs]
- See the “Practicing Effective Criticism” section of Chapter 9 of your primary textbook for more information about how to present an objection.
For further instruction on how to create arguments, see the How to Construct a Valid Main Argument (Links to an external site.) and Tips for Creating an Inductively Strong Argument (Links to an external site.) documents as well as the video Constructing Valid Arguments (Links to an external site.).
For an example of how to complete this paper, take a look at the following Week Three Annotated Example (Links to an external site.). Let your instructor know if you have questions about how to complete this paper.
Hardy, J., Foster, C., & Zúñiga y Postigo, G. (2015). With good reason: A guide to critical thinking [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
*You must properly cite and reference the course text in every discussion. A citation is a parenthetical note within the body of your response. It comes after a direct quote or a paraphrase. A reference comes at the end of your response and refers to the required reading or material. Use in-text citations.
phi103 week 3 discussion 2 RESPONSE r.l. Writing Assignment Help
Evaluate the explanations that they have presented in light of the material from the chapter. See if you agree with their reasoning. Is there anything about their explanation that you feel does not account for all of the data? Does their explanation seem to be plausible in light of everything else that is known about the world? What other explanation might better or more simply explain the issue in question? 5 sentences or more.
The topic of this discussion will be magic. I’m not talking about Harry Potter or Gandalf magic, I’m talking about the David Blaine, Criss Angel, Harry Houdini type of magic. Is it real, is it an illusion, who knows? Its entertaining and cool to watch even if you’re just trying to figure out how it works.
Criss Angel he can levitate his body above the ground.
Magic would explain how he is able to do this.
There is no other explanation for how he can actually levitate.
Therefore, Criss Angel uses magic to levitate, making magic real.
Metropolitan IT infrastructure Writing Assignment Help
Lab DATA in Motion/At Rest
1. Download and fill-out Chart ONE – Data at Rest (hold off on “what to do?” column response for now).
2. Download and fill-out Chart TWO – Data in Motion (hold off on “what to do?” column for now).
3. Go to Resource List for this lab (auxiliary document attached to this lab, along with charts): explore from this list several websites of your choosing, to find information on possible security vulnerabilities for your data; determine if you need to update what you put on the chart, in light of additional things you learned about the how, what, why of security breaches.
4. Next, fill out the “what to do?” column(s) in light of what you’re learning. Include links to the resources/sites that enabled you to figure out what could be done. Be specific.
5. After doing steps 1-4, write a page response or roughly 250-words but no more than 400-words explaining outcomes in narrative form (rather than chart).
6. Underline informational thesis, in which you explain/specify what you learned from this information mapping process about data vulnerabilities in this lab.
7. Include in your response some consideration of how the proposed initiative for your group project leaves you with any concerns or questions about data breaches or security threats, which might make stakeholders distrust your respective group project initiative and could turn into a hidden cost.
8. NOT PART OF WORD COUNT BUT PART OF THE LAB: a short reflection on what you learned and if anything posed difficulties or surprised you in the process of fulfilling this lab.
Metropolitan IT infrastructure Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
strategic management , use GOOGLE ADWORDS FIRM ONLY Business Finance Assignment Help
Target Company: Google Adwords
Follow the instructions based on decision to complete the Strategic Plan or Alternative Capstone Project:
Final Strategic Plan
the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the
elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates
instructor feedback. The strategic recommendations will be evaluated and
the best options chosen for recommendation. This final assignment is
both a power point presentation and a paper. The final strategic plan
contains (note speaker notes are required on the slide presentation for
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
- Company Background
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Value Statement
- Environmental Scan
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Recommendation
- Implementation Plan
- Organizational Change Management Strategies
- Risk Management Plan
Create a 25- to 35-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®
presentation with speaker notes to present the strategic plan,
combining all relevant elements from previous weeks. The objective is to
sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors. There is no word count requirement for your paper (other than as noted above).
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines.
English Persuasive Essay/Paper on California flag! Humanities Assignment Help
California has a state flower (the poppy), a state artifact (a Native American bear carving), and we even a state lichen. What is something we don’t
have but should? It might be a food, something from the natural world, a song, a car, a pet, or…?
4-6 pages (or more)
focus on analysis, not summary (prove a point that can be argued against)
do be specific: what exactly are you suggesting?
do other states have (for example) a state toy (the Slinky) or a state food?
what about race/culture? Lowride rs are Hispanic in origin, surfing is more Anglo, or hiphop music more associated with being born and raised in Compton
how will you navigate this? what about north vs south? L.A. is Lakers but Oakland is Raiders territory
what about age/generation?
Beach Boys are so Californian…but only for one age group
do use current MLA format, as approximately correct as you can make it
do allow for dissent: consider and then refute the opposite position from yours and write for the class a well informed, curious, intelligent audience, which includes push paragraphs so they’re 10, even 15 sentences long see handouts on paragraphs
don’t use the 5 Paragraph Model (see Myths About Writing PowerPoint)
be hesitant to use the voice very often (see the handout on how to use
do remember to give your essay a good title (see handout on titles)
do alphabetize your Works Cited page by author’s last name
do use hanging indents (line 2 of a citation goes in from regular margin)
do not number the individual entries your Works Cited page do not use blue hyperlinks on your Works Cited page or give web addresses (www. etc.)
Chapter 15 assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
In 2000, California voters passed Proposition 21-Juvenile Crime. The intent of Proposition 21 was to send a clear message to offenders that breaking the law was not going to be tolerated. Punishments for many crimes were increased significantly in the hope that offenders would think twice before committing violent crimes. The primary objective of the law was to reduce crime and make California a safer place. There were arguments for and against the legislation. The public was supportive of the legislation, as were victims, prosecutors, and police officers. The public was fed up with crime and viewed the law as a means to reduce crime. The arguments opposing the law included that legislation would be costly to taxpayers and that the system could not possibly punish offenders to the full extent promised in this law. In addition, there was conflicting research indicating that increasing punishment for crime may not lead to a reduction in crime. To obtain additional details, you may research the full scope of Proposition 21.
Review the case from the link noted below. Would you have supported Proposition 21 in this case.
***MUST BE IN APA FORMAT***
Do a powerpoint and write a short paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Prepare and deliver a 5-7 minute informative speech. This informative presentation topic is restricted to something applicable to your work life for a job that you are interested in obtaining following graduation. You should spend time researching something of interest with a dual purpose in mind: it should be interesting to you, but also the class as well.
A minimum of three (3) different outside sources must be used for this speech.
You are required to incorporate/refer to one (1) visual aid (PowerPoint) into the presentation (one is the minimum, you may use more if needed). Note cards are allowed for this speech, but reading from your cards will result in a failing grade.
You will accompany your presentation with PowerPoint slides that will enhance the audience’s experience. The PowerPoint slides MUST contain at least two (2) different types of Excel charts/graphs.
Grading considerations: Appropriate narrowed topic, clear organization, a variety of supporting materials, use of details, attention-grabbing introduction and conclusion that leaves an impact. I expect you to be confident in your topic, make strong eye contact with the entire audience, speak fluently, and show interest and enthusiasm.
1) Record your video
2) Upload your visual aid (i.e., PowerPoint) and include a bibliography on the last page of your visual aid using correct MLA style.
You only need to do that powerpoint and write a paper so that I can follow it as presenting.