Costing and Pricing of Transport, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help. Costing and Pricing of Transport, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help.
The financial management of each and every transport operation is crucial to its future sustainability.
For a transport organisation of your choice:
a) Describe the cost elements which exist in a transport operation and how these can be successfully controlled whilst maintaining or improving customer satisfaction. b) Evaluate the various methods used to build costs into a pricing policy. c) Compare and contrast the different pricing arrangements of transport in an operation that has to meet a regular peak in demand for its services and how these can be used to control demand.
Costing and Pricing of Transport, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
project integration, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Project Integration and Scope Management – Running Case
Directions: Complete the two tasks associated with project integration management and the three tasks associated with project scope management (…total of five tasks) Put all your work on one word document. Separate your tasks byheadings and page inserts. Remember… turn your work in on a word document as ONE attachment for grading.
NOTE: This running case starts here and continues through the rest of the course. Tasks based on this case are explained following the case study. These tasks will begin to build on work done in previous weeks.
Project Integration Management: Case Study
Manage Your Health, Inc. (MYH) is a Fortune 500 company that provides a variety of healthcare services across the globe. MYH has more than 20,000 full-time employees and more than 5,000 part-time employees. MYH recently updated its strategic plan; key goals include reducing internal costs, increasing cross-selling of products, and exploiting new Web-based technologies to help employees, customers, and suppliers work together to improve the development and delivery of healthcare products and services. Below are some ideas the IT department has developed for supporting thesestrategic goals:
Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project: Provide an application on the current intranet to help employees improve their health. A recent study found that MYH, Inc. pays 20 percent more than the industry average for employee healthcare premiums, primarily due to the poor health of its employees. You believe that this application will help improve employee health within one year of its rollout so that you can negotiate lower health insurance premiums, providing net savings of at least $30/employee/year for full-time employees over the next four years. This application would include the following capabilities:
- Allow employees to register for company-sponsored recreational programs, such as soccer, softball, bowling,jogging, and walking.
- Allow employees to register for company-sponsored classes and programs to help them manage their weight,reduce stress, stop smoking, and manage other health-related issues.
- Track data on employee involvement in these recreational and health-management programs.
- Offer incentives for people to join the programs and do well in them (e.g., incentives for achieving weight goals,winning sports team competitions, etc.).
Health Coverage Costs Business Model: Develop an application to track employee healthcare expenses and company healthcare costs. Healthcare premiums continue to increase, and the company has changed insurance carriers several times in the past 10 years. This application should allow business modeling of various scenarios as well as tracking and analyzing current and past employee healthcare expenses and company healthcare costs. This application must be secure and run on the current intranet so several managers and analysts can access it and download selected data for further analysis. The new application must also import data from the current systems that track employee expenses submitted to the company and the company’s costs to the insurance provider. You believe that having this data will hel pyou revise policies concerning employee contributions to healthcare premiums and help you negotiate for lower premiums with insurance companies. You estimate that this application would save your company about $20/employee/year for fulltime employees over the next four years and cost about $100,000 to develop.
Cross-Selling System: Develop an application to improve cross-selling to current customers. The current sales management system has separate sections for major product and service categories and different sales reps based onthose products and services. You see great opportunities to increase sales to current customers by providing discounts when they purchase multiple products and services. You estimate that this system would increase profits by $1 million each year for the next three years and cost about $800,000 each year for development and maintenance.
Web-Enhanced Communications System: Develop a Web-based application to improve development and delivery of products and services. There are currently several incompatible systems related to the development and delivery of products and services to customers. This application would allow customers and suppliers to provide suggestions, enter orders, view the status and history of orders, and use electronic commerce capabilities to purchase and sell their products. You estimate that this system would save your company about $2 million each year for three years after implementation. You estimate that the system will take one year and $3 million to develop and require 20 percent of development costs each year to maintain.
Assignment – Project Integration Management: 2 Tasks
- Evaluate the four projects by preparing a weighted decision matrix using the template provided. Develop at least four criteria, assign weights to each criterion, assign scores, and then calculate the weighted scores. Write a one-page paper that describes this weighted scoring model and the results. Copy your spreadsheet and bar chart with the results to the memo.
- Prepare a project charter for the recreation and wellness intranet project. Assume that the project will take six months to complete and cost about $200,000. Use the charter template provided and the sample project charter provided in chapter 4 as guides.
Project Scope Management: Case Study
Managers at Manage Your Health, Inc. (MYH) selected Tony Prince as the project manager for the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. The schedule goal is six months, and the budget is $200,000. Tony has previous project management and systems analysis experience within the company, and he is an avid sports enthusiast. Tony was starting to put the project team together. He knew he would have to develop a survey to solicit input from all employees about the new system and make sure it was user-friendly.
Recall that this system would include the following capabilities:
- Allow employees to register for company-sponsored recreational programs, such as soccer, softball, bowling, jogging, and walking.
- Allow employees to register for company-sponsored classes and programs to help them manage their weight, reduce stress, stop smoking, and manage other health-related issues.
- Track data on employee involvement in these recreational and health-management programs.
- Offer incentives for people to join the programs and do well in them (e.g., incentives for achieving weight goals, winning sports team competitions, etc.).
Assume that MYH would not need to purchase any additional hardware or software for the project.
Assignment – Project Scope Management: 3 Tasks
- Develop a first version of a scope statement for the project. Use the template provided. Be as specific as possible in describing product characteristics and requirements, as well as all of the project’s deliverables. Be sure to include testing and training as part of the project scope.
- Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS) for the project. Use the template. Break down the work to Level 3 or Level 4, as appropriate. This WBS should be based on the project charter you created in week 3 and the project scope statement you created in the previous task.
- Use the WBS you developed begin creating a Gantt chart using Microsoft Project. Do not enter any durations or dependencies. Copy the resulting Gantt chart onto a word document be sure to display the entire Task Name column.
Cognitive Testing Instruments, Psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Application: Cognitive Testing Instruments
How might a clinician determine a client’s cognitive abilities or how might a clinician integrate testing data reflecting a client’s cognitive abilities into a therapeutic intervention? Evaluating a test used to measure cognitive ability takes skill to recognize what type of cognitive assessment is most appropriate based upon the client’s presenting issues.
For this Assignment, review the interactive media, Virtual Client. Revisit the virtual client that you have selected and review the presenting issues. Consider what types of cognitive tests are appropriate to use to evaluate his or her cognitive abilities based on the client information. In addition, review the hypothetical cognitive tests results and analyze these results in light of your client’s presenting problems. Consider how these results might be used in the client’s treatment plan. In this assignment you are not being asked to establish the presence or absence of an intellectual disability. Instead, you are being asked to consider the results from a test of intelligence to assist you in understanding the causes of the client’s presenting problem and in formulating a plan of treatment.
The Assignment (5–7 pages):
- Summarize the presenting problem of the virtual client and create a hypothesis.
- Select a cognitive test from the Mental Measurements Yearbook. (Note: You are to select a test that is not listed in this week’s Learning Resources.)
- Evaluate and explain why this test is most appropriate to assess the client’s cognitive skills and justify your selection.
- Evaluate the Mock Assessment Results provided below.
- Explain whether the evaluation results support or invalidate your hypothesis of the presenting problem.
- Justify your response.
- Briefly describe which additional tests or assessment methods that you might consider for your client.
- Explain two ways that you might integrate the evaluation results into client treatment planning and why.
Mock Assessment Results
Locate your virtual client in the following list.
Results of Assessment for CHC Factors:
- Virtual Client 2: Weakness in G
Age – 22
Race – Hispanic
Gender – Female
Ethnicity – Puerto Rican
Veteran Status – Enduring Freedom veteran
Immigrant Status – American citizen
Language – English, Spanish
Sensory Impairment – None
Motor Impairment – Fine and gross
Medical Conditions – Severely injured dominant hand
Presenting Problem – Failing in college
Affective Symptoms – Mood swings
Behavioral Symptoms – Impulsivity
Cognitive Symptoms – Failing first semester of school
Family and Support Systems – Conflict with family and partner
Results Intelligence Testing – Weakness in Gs
Results of NEO PI-R – High, neuroticism
Using a trade journal from your chosen industry, illuminate a recent financial problem facing a company in that industry, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Using a trade journal from your chosen industry, illuminate a recent financial problem facing a company in that industry. Look at the big picture, rather than just the shortage of funds or the overextension of credit. Why is this particular financial problem you chose typical or atypical of your industry? What kind of tools and resources will the company with the financial problem need in order to solve the problem? (Hint: solving the problem doesn’t just mean getting money from somewhere. It means finding a solution so that the problem doesn’t present itself again regularly.) Please provide the full APA reference at the bottom of your post. (250 words)
ethics critical analysis paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Current Events (Critical Analysis Paper)
Peruse the following newspaper sources below and find a current event that relates to the topics related to ETHICS/ or Business ethics. The news item must appear in these media outlets within ONE YEAR of the end of our course. Write at least a 6 page critical analysis paper that examines both the details of the news item and your own argued position/insight.
> The New York Times • The Wall Street Journal • USA Today • The Washington Post
let me know which news source you will select and what corresponding ethics issue you will select…
LSBF Global MBA – Case Study: Global Marketing, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
If I get 90% and above, I’ll tip $10
Word Count: 100 min
1) Look at “LSBF Global MBA – Case Study: Global Marketing” and apply your knowledge of Microeconomics and give us an educated opinion of Dyson’s International operations. Follow the link below
2) Watch “EconMovies 5: Cars (GDP, Recession, and Fiscal Policy)” Give your opinion. Did the government handle the “Great Recession” right in so far as Monetary & Fiscal Policy? Follow the Link Below
LSBF Global MBA – Case Study: Global Marketing, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
individual development plans, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You have been asked to speak to your local training and development group on individual development plans (IDPs). Specifically, you are focusing on the following:
- How to create effective IDPs
- How to evaluate IDPs
- The importance of IDPs
Use the library, Internet, and course materials to research this topic and back up your recommendations for creating and evaluating IDPs.
Write the full text of your speech as a Word document of 2–3 pages with citations in APA format.
- Use examples to demonstrate each area of your speech.
- Use a variety of resources and cite them correctly.
- You should feel comfortable using industry-specific language because you are presenting to other training professionals.
Comprehensive Case Study on COPD, Heart Failure, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
Comprehensive Case Study on COPD, Heart Failure, Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus M.K. is a 45 year old female; measuring 5’5” and weighs 225 lbs. M.K. has a history of smoking about 22 years along with a poor diet. She has a history of Type II diabetes mellitus along with primary hypertension. M.K. has recently been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis. Her current symptoms include chronic cough, more severe in the mornings with sputum, light-headedness, distended neck veins, excessive peripheral edema, and increase urination at night. Her current medications include Lotensin and Lasix for the hypertension along with Glucophage for the Type II diabetes mellitus.
The following are lab findings that are pertinent to this case:
BP- 158/98 mm Hg CBC
Glycosylated hemoglobin- (HbA1c) 7.3 %
Arterial Blood Gas Assessment:
– PaCO₂ 52 mm Hg
– PaO₂ 48 mm Hg
Cholesterol- 242 mg/dL
HDL- 32 mg/dL
LDL- 173 mg/dL
Triglycerides- 184 mg/dL
1. What clinical findings correlate with M.K.’s chronic bronchitis? What type of treatment and recommendations would be appropriate for M.K.’s chronic bronchitis?
2. Which type of heart failure would you suspect with M.K.? Explain the pathogenesis of how this type of heart failure develops.
3. According to the B.P. value, what stage of hypertension is M. K. experiencing? Explain the rationale for her current medications for her hypertension. Also, discuss the impact of this disease in the U.S. population.
4. According to the lipid panel, what other condition is M.K. at risk for? According to this case study, what other medications should be given and why? What additional findings correlate for both hypertension and Type II diabetes mellitus?
5. Interpret the lab value for HbA1c and explain the rationale for this value in relation to normal/abnormal body function.
NO PLAGIARISM——-NO PLAGIARISM——NO PLAGIARISM
specific program student learning outcomes, Signature Assignment help Mathematics Assignment Help
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments might be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to synthesize the concepts learned throughout the course. This assignment will provide students an opportunity to build critical thinking skills, develop businesses and organizations, and solve problems requiring data by compiling all pertinent information into one report.
Resources: Microsoft Excel®, Signature Assignment Databases, Signature Assignment Options, Part 3: Inferential Statistics
Scenario: Upon successful completion of the MBA program, say you work in the analytics department for a consulting company. Your assignment is to analyze one of the following databases:
- Consumer Food
Select one of the databases based on the information in the Signature Assignment Options.
Provide a 12-15 slide PowerPoint statistical report including the following:
- Explain the context of the case
- Provide a research foundation for the topic
- Present graphs
- Explain outliers
- Prepare calculations
- Conduct hypotheses tests
- Discuss inferences you have made from the results
This assignment is broken down into four parts:
- Part 1 – Preliminary Analysis
- Part 2 – Examination of Descriptive Statistics
- Part 3 – Examination of Inferential Statistics
- Part 4 – Conclusion/Recommendations
Part 1 – Preliminary Analysis (3-4 slides)
Generally, as a statistics consultant, you will be given a problem and data. At times, you may have to gather additional data. For this assignment, assume all the data is already gathered for you.
State the objective:
- What are the questions you are trying to address?
Describe the population in the study clearly and in sufficient detail:
- What is the sample?
Discuss the types of data and variables:
- Are the data quantitative or qualitative?
- What are levels of measurement for the data?
Part 2 – Descriptive Statistics (3-4 slides)
Examine the given data.
Present the descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, range, standard deviation, variance, CV, and five-number summary).
Identify any outliers in the data.
Present any graphs or charts you think are appropriate for the data.
Note: Ideally, we want to assess the conditions of normality too. However, for the purpose of this exercise, assume data is drawn from normal populations.
Part 3 – Inferential Statistics (2-3 slides)
Use the Part 3: Inferential Statistics document.
- Create (formulate) hypotheses
- Run formal hypothesis tests
- Make decisions. Your decisions should be stated in non-technical terms.
Hint: A final conclusion saying “reject the null hypothesis” by itself without explanation is basically worthless to those who hired you. Similarly, stating the conclusion is false or rejected is not sufficient.
Part 4 – Conclusion and Recommendations (1-2 slides)
Include the following:
- What are your conclusions?
- What do you infer from the statistical analysis?
- State the interpretations in non-technical terms. What information might lead to a different conclusion?
- Are there any variables missing?
- What additional information would be valuable to help draw a more certain conclusion?
Format your assignment consistent with APA format.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Timeline of Technology and Relationship Forming Humanities Assignment Help
Create a timeline that shows four technological developments that have had an impact on the way that people seek out marriage or life partners. The timeline should cover the period between 1900 and the present.
Part 1: Use Microsoft Word Shapes or Smart Art to create the diagram for your timeline.
In each segment of the timeline you should include:
- the year the technology was invented
- the name of the technology used
- a citation to the source of this element on the timeline.
Part 2: Write an essay to describe how technology has historically been part of finding a mate.
- In chronological order, fully describe each of the four events on your timeline in a separate paragraph.
- Use citations in every paragraph to substantiate your ideas. For this Assignment, Wikipedia and other open internet sources are acceptable.
- Include a conclusion that:
- Summarizes the history of technology used in finding a partner as shown in your timeline.
- Predicts the way technology will be used in the future for finding marriage and life partners.
- The essay should be 300 words in length, plus a title and a reference page.