Costume Collection Research, Pinterest Boards Humanities Assignment Help. Costume Collection Research, Pinterest Boards Humanities Assignment Help.
You will be provided a database of the items in the current storage space and during class time you will be allowed to select your item, take photos, and examine the artifact. Once you have researched your artifact, you will then choose a course of study for a topic related to your artifact you wish to explore for your final project. Your artifact and your research topic must be approved by your instructor prior to beginning your topic.
You must include at least four peer reviewed sources (primary and secondary) and references are to be submitted in APA style universal citations in reference slide in your presentation. You should include a thorough examination of your artifact and discussion of your final topic.See https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for guidelines for APA citations.
- Pinterest Board: Your Pinterest page will serve as a secondary resource for other costume historians who wish to explore your area of interest. Your Pinterest page should include clear, effective photos of your artifact including a full view and at least two other views. The rest of your Pinterest page should contain images of other items that relate to your artifact. For example, you may select a bonnet from the 1830s and wish to explore the novels of the Bronte sisters or you may select a child’s pinafore from 1910 and wish to explore children’s rhymes from the early 20th century.
- Your board must include at least three images of your artifact with descriptions as well as at least 10 other pins and links from at least four other sources.
Final Project Presentation-Students will present their findings via a demonstration of the Pinterest board and PowerPoint presentation during class.
You must include at least four peer reviewed sources (primary and secondary) and references are to be submitted in APA style universal citations in your presentation. It should include a thorough examination of your artifact and discussion of your final topic. See https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01… for guidelines for APA citations.
Costume Collection Research, Pinterest Boards Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ASP.NET Web Development Programming Assignment Help
“ASP.NET Web Development” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine that your company has decided to expand to the Web. You want to reuse some data entry code that has been developed in Windows and place it on the Web. Visual Basic code has the capability to run on a Web server. Explain the process you would go through to develop a Web page locally.
- Internet Explorer is the number-one Web browser, but many users are moving to Chrome and Firefox Web browsers. Each of these browsers has slight differences in displaying the screen content. Explain how this can occur to your Web screen and any ways to prevent this.
Recursion Programming Assignment Help
“Recursion” Please respond to the following:
- Describe one (1) problem, not mentioned within the reading, that the programmer could use recursion to solve. Explain your answer.
- Using the scenario from Part I of this discussion, explain one (1) way in which you ensure that the recursive calls eventually stop. Justify your answer.
Please answer on your best knowledge dont have the book
don’t really understand recursion. What I know is that recursion allows you to call a function to itself to solve a problem. Below is a link with some examples. I know I probably didn’t fulfill the discussion, but I cannot answer something if I’m unsure or confused about this. Our book isn’t that best and I feel there hasn’t been much direction.
this assignment is for you to develop a Relationship Building Action Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
Project Two: Assessing Self
The purpose of this assignment is for you to develop a Relationship Building Action Plan.
Outcome Met by Completing This Assignment
- use leadership theories, assessment tools, and an understanding of the role of ethics, values, and attitudes to evaluate and enhance personal leadership skills
- develop and implement methods for establishing a constructive organizational structure and culture that fosters positive employee and employer relationships
- assess the interactions between the external environment and the organization to foster responsible and effective leadership and organizational practices
After a relaxing weekend, you come to work, sit down at your desk and open your email. The following is an email to you from Andrew Rockfish:
I am sending this email to you because of the personal nature of the material contained within your next assignment. It is incumbent upon all good leaders to assess continuously their personal leadership skills, style, and approach.
You will be developing a personal relationship building assessment plan. Much like an annual doctor’s check-up, the goal of the assessment plan is to develop a procedure for evaluating the status of your personal skills, style, and attitude in your work with others. Included in the assessment plan is a review of your leadership strengths, weaknesses, results of leadership assessments, feedback methodology, attitude, and leadership style.
Relationship building is a dynamic process just as situations change so too can the people skills needed to address the situation. Periodic review of those skills will benefit you by noting weaknesses and areas of change or improvement needed in your behavior.
So, what exactly am I asking you to do that needs confidentiality? Well, your plan is going to be the result of the following hypothetical evaluation you received after your first year with GDD. Although the hypothetical evaluation could be much better, we have found that the results provide trainees the opportunity to reflect upon one’s actual results and to prepare for personal growth moving forward.
The hypothetical scenario is one in which you were promoted a year ago into a leadership position. However, the past year has proved to show several issues and the results are not at all what we were hoping for when we promoted you. Still, experience has taught us that help starts with an employee taking stock of their personal skills. Since we believe that you have the potential for being an excellent department head, we would like to take measures toward your development. Please follow the instructions below:
NOTE:All submitted work is to be your original work (only created and prepared by you). You may not use any work from another student, the Internet or an online clearinghouse. You are expected to understand the Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism Policy, and know that it is your responsibility to learn about instructor and general academic expectations with regard to proper citation of sources as specified in the APA Publication Manual, 6th Ed. (Students are held accountable for in-text citations and an associated reference list only).
Step 1: Preparation for the Assignment
Before you begin writing the report, you will read the following requirements that will help you meet the writing and APA requirements. Not reading this information will lead to a lower grade:
- Review “How to Analyze a Case Study” under Week 6 Content. You are expected to use the facts from the case scenario focusing on using this information to determine opportunities and solve problems.
- Read the grading rubric for the assignment. Use the grading rubric while writing the report to ensure all requirements are met that will lead to the highest possible grade.
In writing this assignment, you will read and following these tasks:
- Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are NOT to use contraction in writing this assignment.
- You are expected to paraphrase and are NOT to use direct quotes. You are expected to paraphrase, which can be learned by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html.
- You are responsible for APA only for in-text citations and a reference list. Cite the page or paragraph number.
- You are expected to use the facts from the case scenario paired with the weekly courses readings to develop the analysis and support the reasoning. No more than three (3) external resources can be used in completing the assignment. The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. If any material is used from a source document, it must be cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number. No books can be used as resource documents. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
Step 2: How to Set Up the Plan
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced, 12-point font. The final product will be between 6-8 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page and appendix. Write clearly and concisely.
- Create a title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name and date;
- Leadership Table (make sure the tables are formatted to fit within the report and are easy to read and interpret)
- Leadership Assessment
- Relationship Building Action Plan
Step 3: Leadership Table
In this hypothetical scenario, your review has been completed and the results of the evaluation as well as feedback from your peers and direct reports are in your hands. The key to success in this project is to accept that the content in the “GDD Evaluation Form” as a real assessment of your performance at GDD for the first year’s work in this position. Although the information within the form is obviously hypothetical, you must place yourself in the position and address the situation as if it were truly you.
- Carefully review the Evaluation Form and Peer/Direct Report Comments:
- Examine the comments and information from the two documents: Evaluation Form and Peer/Direct Report Comments. Identify those statements/comments that relate to the following concepts: your strengths as a leader, your weaknesses as a leader, communication skills, personality, emotional IQ, with respect to others – trust, leadership attitude, leadership style, and vision/strategic goal implementation.
- Complete the Leadership Table with the statements/comments you have identified.
Comment Phrase (s)
Strengths as a Leader
Weaknesses as a Leader
Demonstrated Leadership Style
Vision/Strategic Goal Implementation
- Using the main topics listed in the table above, write one paragraph for each topic, relating the identified statements/comments to conclusions that you draw about youreffectiveness as a relationship builder over the past year. Use the course readings (weeks 1 – 6) to support your conclusions/reasoning. Be brutally honest with the conclusions that you draw. This is personal and means your future with GDD is on the line.
Step 4: Leadership Assessment
To ensure you have a complete picture of your leadership skills, you will need to take the leadership assessments listed below. If you took any of these assessments back in week 5, you may use the results but you must complete all assessments. Copy the actual results in the appendix of the plan. Note: your results are confidential.
Then, write a short summary of the results of each quiz or test. The summary is your explanation of the results and not a copy/paste of the results.
- Jung Personality Typology Test
- Emotional Intelligence Quiz
- Communication Skills
- Self Esteem Quiz
- Are you a Leader Test
- Leadership Skills
- Leadership Style Quizzes
Step 5: Relationship Building Action Plan
Now that you have completed the Leadership Assessments, it is time to develop a plan of action for improvement. Think of the leadership action plan as a way to improve the relationship-building skills with others and influence the people within the department to accomplish the work in an efficient manner that meets organizational standards and satisfies customers. In completing the Action Plan, you will identify the gaps between the statements/comments from the table and the leadership assessment results. Focus on the process of how to bring about improvement rather than what you should do. Consider the steps you will take to resolve the weaknesses you have?
To accomplish the action plan, you will complete the tasks listed below. Be thoughtful in your responses reflecting upon the input documents (Evaluation Form and Peer/Direct Report Comments and Leadership Table).
In completing each task, you will formulate a thesis statement and support the reasoning with rigorous, focused thinking that demonstrates the analytical skills GDD is looking from you. Read all of the reports and information closely.
- Provide a paragraph that explains why people skills are important for a leader to possess.
- Identify and discuss the people skills that are lacking in your relationship with others as demonstrated in the assessments and feedback received in Step 3.
- Explain how the missing or weak people skills are hindering your success at building relationships with followers.
- Explain the significance of the leader-follower relationship to fulfilling the strategic plan of the leader.
- Identify the one critical factor from the facts provided (aside from the weaknesses in personal skills), that will specifically affect your leader-follower relationship more than any other factor. Explain how and why this fact will affect your future if not corrected now.
- Provide at least three practical recommendations as to how you can improve the weak skills that you identified.
Step 6: Appendix – comes after the Reference List
- Use the appendix to provide the results of each of the leadership assessments.
- Make sure to label each leadership assessment.
Step 7: Review the Paper
- Read the paper to ensure all required elements are present. Use the grading rubric to ensure that you gain the most points possible for this assignment.
- Proofread the paper for spelling and grammatical issues, and third person writing.
- Read the paper aloud as a first measure;
- Use the spell and grammar check in Word as a second measure;
- Have someone who has excellent English skills to proof the paper;
- Consider submitting the paper to the Effective Writing Center (EWC). The EWC will provide 4-6 areas that may need improvement.
Experiencing a disability essay? Health Medical Assignment Help
Experiencing a Disability Assignment
Purpose: Routine daily activities are no longer automatic and effortless for an individual who becomes physically challenged. The purpose of this activity is to have students gain an appreciation of the daily activities for someone living with a physical disability.
Procedure: Think about the situations with the disability listed below. Then reflect on the activity by answering and throughly explaining the reflection questions at the end. 2 page paper double spaced.
Situation 1: Unilateral Upper Extremity Weakness
Situation 2: Hemiplegia Propelling a Wheelchair
Situation 3: Hemianopsia (visual field restriction impairment)
Situation 4: Speech Impairment
Communicate with someone,, without speaking, the following messages.
Write a full 2 page paper reflecting on this experience. The following questions will be answered regarding each situation:
1. Describe the most difficult activity for each situation and explain why this was challenging.
2. Describe the strategies/adaptations you used to accomplish each activity.
3. Describe the feeling(s) you experienced during each situation.
4. Identify at least 1 safety issue that presented during each situation.
5. How has this experience impacted your future work as a Physical Therapist Assistant?
Globalization of Sport Humanities Assignment Help
Create an 8-10-slide PowerPoint presentation with the following information.
- Explain the process of globalization in sport.
- Discuss the social impacts of sport globalization.
- Recalling your textbook and course readings on the globalization of sport, explain sport fandom and its implications in the sociology of sport.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, including an APA formatted reference slide, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
It is expected that you have speaker notes of 25-50 words per slide.
The articles should be scholarly and should have a doi or url. I do not want any of my citations without a DOI OR URL. Please if you do not have knowledge of this assignment, do not complete it.
Globalization of Sport Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Complete 3 page Essay for English Course MLA Format Humanities Assignment Help
Please follow the isntructions thoroughly
READING FOR ASSIGNMENT:
Documentary, Medieval Lives
Dante, selections, The Divine Comedy 387-511.
Read Cantos I-V, XI, XIII, XX, XXVI, XXXIV.
Chaucer, selections from The Canterbury Tales,
Do “Dante and Eliot”
1. For these papers, you pick a major point or position about the readings that you can discuss and critically analyze in 3-4 pages. You get to pick your topics from the readings and cultural discussions; however, if you choose the cultural discussions, you have to tie them into the readings of the class. Your topic can be on one work or an overall theme that you see in multiple works such as manhood or motherhood. I’m looking for your interpretation of the material backed up with MLA citation.
a. You get to pick the topic, but it must be based on a current course reading. For example, for the first paper, you can write on the readings up until the first paper is due. If the reading isn’t current, at least one grade will be deducted.
b. What I’m looking for is analysis, not summary. I’ve read the works, so you don’t have to tell me what happened. Please look at the Sample Paper under content. Here’s the difference:
Summary—Gilgamesh was a cruel ruler that abused all his subjects.
Analysis—Gilgamesh showed his cruelty by raping the young men and women under his rule. His actions reflect a tyrannical and autocratic mindset that threatened to destroy his country. (You don’t have to use all the 50 cent words)
2. Papers should be typed with 1-inch margins all-around in 12 point font and double-spaced. Palatino and Times New Roman are acceptable. Also, be sure to indent your paragraphs. Also, papers should be in the essay format, which includes an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Use this heading and put it on the left hand side of the paper.
Lastly, don’t forget to set up page number in the top right hand corner.
3. You can discuss your personal life as it pertains to the literature. I don’t want a paper just on your major or your career. That’s for a composition class. What does Cyber Crimes have to do with Gilgamesh or The Odyssey? NOTHING!!!!
4. The papers must be written and cited in the current MLA Writing Style format. If the in-paper citing or works cited is missing, the highest grade you can get is a D. If both are missing, the highest grade will be an F. If you’re not familiar with MLA, please go to the D2L content browser or this website: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/
learning curve for MLA. I’m not looking for perfection—just improvement and effort. I do take off for mistakes, depending on the type and number; however, it’s better to get a lower grade for citing errors than to get a D or F for not citing at all.
5. Do not use any type of literature summary website as sources for any course work. They include but are not limited to:
Endnotes Sparknotes Cliffnotes Wikipedia
If you do, two grades will automatically be docked for that work. If you use these sites and try to hide that fact, you will receive a 0 for that assignment.
6. With regards to sources, you can have outside sources. However, the one minimum source that should be cited is the reading that you’re discussing.
Besides basic the basic MLA ones giving in #6 above, these are the other major ones. However, may not be a total list of deductions for each issue:
1. Not giving any analysis, just summary—at least a grade and a half.
2. Not meeting the page minimum—1 grade
3. Your in-paper and works cited sources don’t match with each other—1 grade
4. Any issues with paragraph indentation, paragraph structure (1 page paragraphs etc.), and basic essay structure (intro, thesis, body, conclusion)—1 grade each at least. Your paper must have a specific topic and focus.
5. Not citing in the MLA format (using APA or another writing style)–2 grades
6. Just giving web addresses as your works cited citations and/or minimum citations- 1 grade minimum
7. Just citing the quotes or the summarized/paraphrased sources (not both)– 1 grade each
8. Overall sloppy appearance of paper. This includes grammar, mechanical, and structural issues that detract prominently from your overall paper—2
grades minimum (I want to see your best work!!!! PROOFREAD!!!!)
Keep in mind, that you can get an F even before I read your paper!!! I know this is a lot to take in, but I’m here to help you do your best in this class.
Corporate financial management module. Mathematics Assignment Help
Question 1 [15 marks]
Plutonia Inc. in the United States is considering the manufacture of nuclear cells for industrial use. This project involves a capital investment of $220,000. The machine to make the cells has a three-year life and has a residual value of $40,000. The company uses the straight line method of depreciation.
Sales volumes of 6,000 units are forecast for the first year and expected to grow by 10 percent per annum over the life of the project. In the first year, the product has a selling price of $60 per unit and a variable cost of $36 per unit. Every year, these figures are expected to grow by 5 percent and 3 percent respectively.
A one-time fixed overhead cost of $60,000 will be incurred at project commencement. A safety
inspection will be due at the end of year 2. The relevant authority has quoted an inspection fee of $3,000. The project requires an initial working capital of $30,000, of which 80 percent is recoverable at the end of the project life. The cost of capital is 12 percent and the tax rate is 15 percent.
(a) Compute the net present value of this project. [10 marks]
(b) Briefly assess the use of multivariate models [Arbitrage Pricing Model] to overcome the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) as a single factor model. [Word count requirement for part b is 100. Academic references: minimum 2)[5 marks]
In September 2015, H.J. Heinz (‘Heinz’) and Kraft Foods Group (‘Kraft’) completed the merger.
This merger created the fifth largest food company in the world. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital, the owners of Heinz, ended up with a 51% stake in the new Kraft Heinz company (NASDAQ stock code: KHC). Kraft shareholders received the other 49% stake and a special cash dividend of $16.50 per share as a deal sweetener. Each share of Kraft entitled the shareholder to one share of the new entity.
(a) Discuss the synergies faced by Heinz and Kraft arising from the merger. For data before the merger, use data from 2012 to 2014. To evaluate the effects of the merger, use data from 2016 to the first half of 2017. [10 marks]
(b) Test if the merger theory, presented in equation form [ PV (Acquirer) + PV (Target) <
PV (Combined Firm)] was supported by this merger. Use the data periods specified in part a. Note: PV (Firm) refers to market capitalization. [15 marks]
Question 2’s word count requirement is 1200 to 1,800. Students are to provide the word count on the first page of the report. Minimum references: 5.
I need a help with my HW Writing Assignment Help
Your assignment is to write “My ethical philosophy of Life. This paper is due on the last class day, Thursday, December 7th at class time.
Note, I must receive a hard copy of this paper on 12/7.
This can be your general ethical philosophy of life, or your ethical philosophy of life before and after this course, or your ethical philosophy of life as it is relevant to some of the issues we discussed, or your ethical philosophy of life last year as compared to now, or, if something important has occurred in your life, your ethical philosophy of life after this “life changing” event. So, you have a number of different avenues you can take. The best papers I’ve received are students, “ethical philosophy of life.” I am always amazed at the lives of students that I’ve taught. Some students have had lives of hardship, struggle and pain and they’ve survived and continue to be survivors.
Be creative in this assignment. It is your reflections, not a research paper. Write your ethical philosophy of life however you wish. It’s up to you.
It may be the only time in your life that you’ll be asked to write your ethical philosophy of life. I suggest that you keep a copy of this paper for your reference. Look at it next year, 5 years from now or 20 years from now. See how you saw yourself in December of 2017. It might be interesting!
Also, I often have students write about very personal issues in such a paper. I want you to be certain that anything you write is only read by me and is absolutely confidential.
Psyc Term paper Humanities Assignment Help
Please write a 5 page paper, double spaced, font size of 12, and college level. Please use
your textbook and at least 3 other resources, list your resources on a separate last page that
does not count as one of your pages, proof read and spell check the term paper before
Part 1: Name a Mental Disorder that was or was not covered in the textbook.
What is the name of the disorder. How does the Diagnsotic Statistical Manual of Mental
Disorders (DSM V) classify this disorder? Is there a typical age of onset for the disorder? Is
there a known etiology for the disorder? What are the symptoms?
Part 2: Within the SAME Term Paper, please continue to write Part 2: Treatment
Is there a recommended treatment for the type of disorder you described in Part 1? Name
one treatment setting in your community that an individual with this mental disorder could
use. Is it outpatient treatment or residential (in patient treatment), or some other kind of
treatment setting? Explain the steps an individual should go through to get treatment in this