Courts Prosecution and the defense Business Finance Assignment Help. Courts Prosecution and the defense Business Finance Assignment Help.
Assignment 2: Courts, Prosecution, and the Defense
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
The courts have one of the most important roles in the Criminal Justice system. They are responsible for the interpretation and application of law when crimes are committed and they help to bring resolve to disputes between people, companies, and units of government.
In preparation for this assignment, please carefully review the case of Michael T. Slager below. Also, please review the court report samples below for reference in preparing a standard court report.
Based on your understanding from the readings in chapters 7-9, write a three to four (3-4) page court report in which you:
- Summarize the case, including a detailed description of the crime that took place.
- Outline the level of court that was assigned to the case (e.g. local/state, municipal, or federal) and the reason why that level was appropriate.
- Describe the key characters in the case and the roles they played.
- Explain the charge(s) against the defendant(s) and the evidence presented to justify the charge(s). Indicate whether or not the defendant was offered some form of plea deal prior to the court date.
- State whether any witnesses were called in the case. If so, identify the witness(es) and provide a rationale as to why they were called.
- Highlight the outcome of the case (verdict) and take a position on whether the verdict was appropriate based on the charges.
- Include at least one (1) additional quality reference in addition to the case file presented.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Follow standard court report format, using the examples provided in your course shell for reference.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the development of American courts and illustrate the concept of the dual-court system.
- Distinguish between the various courtroom participants, and describe the stages in a criminal trial.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about criminal justice using proper writing mechanics and APA style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the court report, and language and writing skills, using this rubric.
Courts Prosecution and the defense Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Unit 4 Homework Business Finance Assignment Help
1200 word count, use proper English and grammar, use 2-3 references, use this as a reference Cardon, P. (2013). Business Communication: Developing Leaders for a Networked World. McGraw-Hill, use in text citation , use your own words, no cover sheet, answer all parts of question. Number each answer.
1. In 2008, Bob Nardelli delivered news that Chrysler would lay off one-fourth of its white-collar managers. Read his email- Damon Lavrinc, “Bob Nardelli to Employees: We’re Cutting 25% of Remaining White-Collar Jobs” (October 24, 2008) [Available athttp://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/24/bob-nardelli-to-employees-we-want-a-25-cut-of-white-collar-job/]. Explain five ways this message could be more effective. Use examples.
2. Imagine you are designing a marketing research project. Your overall goals for the project are to identify best practices for green meetings from the perspective of vendors, compare marketing approaches, and evaluate the strategic and financial importance of offering green meetings. Do the following:
a. Write three research questions you could ask conference attendees that would help you understand what consumers think about green meetings.
b. Once you’ve determined what you want to learn about green meetings, write 3 specific and measurable research objectives for your project.
c. What primary research strategies would you use to collect data for each objective, and why?
3. Assume the role of Nick and write an email to your uncle explaining why you think the company needs to get out of chemicals. You think the chemicals division could be sold for around half a million dollars. You currently have about $740,000 in debt related to the chemicals division. You would need to lay off ten employees, all of whom have been loyal to the company for many years. However, you think it’s necessary because the chemical division lost nearly $200,000 last year, and you expect things to get worse.
4. Based on the Netflix announcement contained in Figure 11.17 , do the following: A. Write a detailed AIM planning document and devote at least five paragraphs to analyzing your audience, developing your ideas, and structuring your message. B. Rewrite the bad-news email in a more other-oriented way.
Proposal Legal Issues Writing Assignment Help
For this assignment, begin by identifying a legal issue within a university or college with legal ramifications. The problem can be an actual problem that you have witnessed within your college or university, or a legal issue taken from current headlines. Conduct a deep and thorough scholarly review of the legal issue, and then construct a proposal to address the issue.
As you develop your proposal, consider writing it as if you will actually present this to your superior in an institution of higher learning. Many students have used a paper such as this to offer as a true proposal for their university or college. Your proposal may be the very solution your organization is seeking!
In your proposal, use the following format:
- Use the first paragraph to concisely introduce the problem.
- Follow the first paragraph with background information that explains the history of the problem and any other pertinent information discovered in the scholarly review of the matter.
- Include at least three of the following concepts in your paper as related to the concepts you learned throughout the course:
- Public and private institutions and the concept of “state action.”
- The jurisdiction of the courts and the implications of judicial opinions for post-secondary administrators.
- Legal issues as related to post-secondary students, faculty, and administrators.
- Judicial decisions, their origin in legislative acts, and their effect on the administration of colleges and universities.
- Basic parameters of the legal liability of post-secondary administrators.
- Explain how the problem affects the institution (students, faculty, administrators, stakeholders).
- Provide legal solution(s) to the problem.
- Recommend solutions that may not have been considered, based on research studies.
- Use Level 1, 2, and 3 APA headings to structure the paper. (Refer to your APA Manual for heading structure.)
Length: 12 pages, not including the title and reference pages (Reference no older than 6 years)
References: Include a minimum of 10 scholarly resources
Your proposal should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Health Care Settings Health Medical Assignment Help
Given this course project select two of the following health care settings: hospice, substance abuse, home health care, long term care, mental health, correctional facility, and veterinary settings.After selecting the two settings:
From your research, compile the data, compose a written report comparing and contrasting the two settings (you may also use a comparison table to better illustrate your findings in addition to your report) (See example below).Your report must be completed using Microsoft Word (Times New Roman, 12 font size).At the end of your report, you should indicate which of the facilities you investigated you believe could be the best setting for you as an HIM professional.Please indicate the reasons for your choice.
Mental Health Setting
Governing Laws and Regulations
Main Clinician Providing Care
Data Set Collected
Business Recovery Plan Computer Science Assignment Help
- Business Recovery Plan.doc (33.5 KB)
Watch VideoBusiness Recovery with Smart Strategies
User: PECB – Added: 1/26/16
Develop business recovery strategies for SanGrafix, a video game design company. The strategies should contain detailed guidance and procedures for restoring a damaged system unique to the system’s security impact level and recovery requirements.
Use the sample plan/template provided or create your own. The plan must include the following:
- Business Function
- Immediate Action
- Primary Support
- Secondary Support
- Mitigation Actions
- Recovery Actions
The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
Discovering Science: Current issues in a changing world Science Assignment Help
Measurement in Your Daily Life: Uses, Tools, and Challenges
You use different forms of measurement throughout your daily life, at home, at work, and in other day to day activities. For example, when brewing a pot of coffee in the morning, both the water and the coffee grounds must be measured to create a cup (or two) to start off the day. On the drive to work, or school, you also must consider the time of day and associated traffic, the distance to travel, and the amount of gas in the tank of the car.
Reflect on your daily life and think about the various ways in which you use measurement. Then, discuss the following.
- Choose something that you measure on a daily basis. What do you measure and how do you measure it (what tool or device do you use, and what are the measurement units)? How is this measurement important or necessary within your daily life?
- What would the consequences be if your measurements were inconsistent or incorrect? In science and in your daily life, what are the advantages of precise and accurate measurement?
- Are there ways in which technology could help you to perform this measurement differently and perhaps with more accuracy or precision? Explain.
- Do other people use the same system of measurement as you? If not, how else do they make this measurement?
- Think back to this week’s Reading, including the section on Units and Numbers. How could standardized measurement improve your own measurement practices? Why is standardized measurement important within specific fields of science? Try to focus on one field (medicine, environmental science, geology, etc.) and provide an example of how standardized measurement allows for scientists to both clearly communicate their results as well as record their observations.
300-.350 words APA format and must pass a plagiarizm checker
Discovering Science: Current issues in a changing world Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Questions answer ( International business) Business Finance Assignment Help
Essay Questions: Respond with scholarly answers. No references needed.
1. What are the drivers behind a company deciding to open an international business?
2. What competencies are necessary for effective global leadership?
3. What are some of the arguments for and against globalization.
4. How does global leadership differs from domestic leadership?
5. Outline the major accounting issues international firms face when operating in foreign currencies.
6. What recent developments have caused supply chain management to become increasingly important to international companies? Do you expect supply chain management to become less, or more, important as 3D printing technology becomes more commercially viable? Explain your rationale.
7. Choose a specific informal cognitive institution, discuss it characteristics, and comment on why they could be significant to international business managers.
Assignment 2 informative essay Writing Assignment Help
I need to write an informative essay. The topic is
Treating Animals Humanely
Humans have a complex relationship with the animal
kingdom. We observe animals in the wild, cherish them as pets, and
utilize them for everything from food and clothing to entertainment and
scientific advancement. What does it mean to treat animals humanely?
What rights, if any, should animals have? And what laws are in place to
protect them? You have to follow the steps from the attached document. Don’t write about meat consumption. For example : cock fighting, dog fighting, dolphins shows, pets in cars in summer days, sea world, furs for wear etc.
discussion board Writing Assignment Help
People of Indian Heritage.
People of Turkish Heritage.
People of Vietnamese Heritage.
Read content chapter 25, 37 and 38 in Davis Plus Online Website and review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Once done present a 900-word essay without counting the first and last page discussing the cultural health care beliefs of the study heritages and how they influence the delivery of evidence-based health care.
The assignment must be presented in an APA format, word document, Arial 12 font attach to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard titled “week 15 discussion questions”. You must cite at least 2 evidence-based references without counting the class textbook and a minimum of two replies sustained with the proper references to any of your peers must be posted.
If you have any question please feel free to contact me via FNU email.
Would you be able to answer all these questions for my project? Writing Assignment Help
So my group has broken up the work and they have assigned me to steps to activity question #4 to answer (third picture). Would you be able to answer all the question areas to consider when analyzing movements(second picture) that would apply to question #4 (third picture: steps to complete the activity) *Question #4: from the bottom rack, grab the plates and bowls that have been placed and stack them on top of each other on the counter top.* I hope this makes sense. Says number of pages 1 but as many pages as it can take. Thank you!