created a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company Other Assignment Help. created a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company Other Assignment Help.
Students, please view the ‘Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment’ in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Part A: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
At the end of this course, you will have created a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company. Each assignment focuses on a different section of the overall marketing plan. For Assignment 1, you will compile information on the company’s background information, an environmental analysis, your company’s short and long-term goals, and a SWOT analysis.
For information on Website analytics, visit Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/why/.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Write an introduction to your company. Describe your company, its location, and the product it makes or the service it provides.
- Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
- Determine the primary and secondary target markets for your company. Next, analyze the primary and secondary target markets that you identified for your company. Be sure to cover the 4Ps, 5Cs and STP.
- Decide the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next year (short term) and the mains goals that you would like to achieve within the next five (5) years (long term). Determine the most appropriate ways to measure both short- and long-term goals. Note: Consider the following metrics: tracking downloads of Website content, Website visitors, increases in market share, customer value, new product adoption rates, retention, rate of growth compared to competition and the market, margin, and customer engagement.
- Develop both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product. Each analysis should examine four (4) strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
- Use at least four (4) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.
- Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
- Examine the marketing science of customer behavior and products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
- Evaluate target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
created a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Criminal Procedure in Motion Business Finance Assignment Help
Competencies Addressed in This Assignment
- Competency 3: Explain the substantive and procedural interpretation of individual freedoms based on case analysis.
- Competency 4: Document philosophical underpinnings and public policy influences associated with U.S. Supreme Court decisions.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in writing.
Legal research serves as a gateway to locate cases that interpret key areas of substantive and procedural criminal law. From there, understanding how to read the case is integral to using the case for guidance on parameters. The issue is the question presented to the court for review. That question is based on whether what took place at the trial can be challenged as incorrect and impacting the outcome of the case. The appellate court, in reaching the decision, includes the law relied on as support for the decision. That includes statutory law, from legislatures, and other court rulings, where prior courts interpreted the law.
Using Lexis, searching in the U.S. Supreme Court directory, locate one case involving a criminal procedure issue. Searching law in your state, locate one case involving any criminal law issue.
In a 4–5 page paper:
- Identify the key facts from each case and the issues presented to the courts.
- Describe the laws relied on by the courts in reaching the decisions.
- Illustrate the connection between that authority and the way the courts ruled.
- Explain the interpretations of constitutional protections based on the decisions.
- Describe philosophical underpinnings and public policy influences.
- Relate the importance of conducting this case analysis to a criminal justice career.
Be sure to review the Criminal Procedure in Motion Scoring Guide to ensure that you understand the criteria for this assignment.
Use the links provided in the Resources to help you complete the assignment.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Resources and citations: Format according to APA guideline.
- Required page count: 4–5, not including the title page or the references page.
- Required number of references: A minimum of three.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
HR W2 Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Hello, please see the below:
- Read the article “Employer Branding: Sustainable HRM as Competitive Advantage in the Market for High-Quality Employees”
- Read the article by CareerBuilder’s: Start Branding: Creating an Employment Brand that Increases Engagement, Retention—and the Bottom Line
- Watch the video http://www.greatplacetowork.net/about-us/our-histo…
- Download and review the model http://www.greatplacetowork.net/our-approach/how-d…
- Download and review the model http://www.greatplacetowork.net/our-approach/what-…
- Review the website 2015 Best Small Workplaces http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/2015-best-smal…
- Focus on NBCU as an organization http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ and write a paper with inclusion of one or more paragraphs for each of the following steps, using similar headings in your paper:
- Employer/Employment Brand. Explain what is meant by ‘employment brand.’ Also explain how sustainable human resource management (HRM) can be linked to employer brand.
- Step 1: Assessing Your Employment Brand. Assess your current employer’s brand, using at least two of the following methods or similar methods:(a) conduct an organic search, (b) set up a Google alert, (c) search for mention of your company on social media sites, (d) utilize an employee survey, (e) utilize third party reputation monitoring reports, or (f) analyze competitors(CareerBuilder’s, n.d.).Refer to page 6 of the CareerBuilder document for a more detailed explanation of each method. Summarize your findings.
- Step 2: Defining Your Message.Summarizeyour message for establishing a select employer brand that is supported with an overview of your findings relevant to vital questions:
- What are your strengths as an employer? Your weaknesses?
- How does top talent rate you against your competitors?
- What do your competitors offer that you do not?
- What do you offer that your competitors do not?
- What do employees like about coming to work for you?
- What do employees dislike about coming to work for you?
- What drives job seekers to apply to your jobs?
- What prevents job seekers from applying to your jobs?
- Are you offering competitive pay?
- How could you better position yourself as an employer of choice?
- Where should you be advertising your jobs? (CareerBuilder’s, n.d., p. 8)
- Integration of Faith and Learning. Review the 2.1 Devotional scripture and Devotional reading. Compare and contrast employer brand with reputation. Also, identify the building blocks (e.g., critical character or social capital) and/or values (as discussed in the devotional reading) that should be part of your employer brand, giving consideration to values that may already be espoused by your organization.
- Step 3: Communicating Your Brand. Describe the means by which you will seek to communicate your employer brand. Also provide an explanation of how the message will be disseminated internally and externally.
- Step 4: Evaluating Your Brand’s Effectiveness. Identify at least three measures or metrics that will be used for evaluating your brand’s effectiveness for each: recruitment and retention, with inclusion of the formulas for each and how the data will be obtained.
- Distinctiveness of Employer Brand. Compare your suggested employer brand with at least two of the employer brands of competitors, specifically identify what makes your brand so distinctive.
- Your paper should be 800-1000 words in length, not including the title page, reference page, or appendix items.
- Use APA format. Cite the following sources: CareerBuilder report. 1) http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ & To Help Recruit, Companies Get the ‘Brand’ Back Togetherhttp://www.workforce.com/2013/03/20/to-help-recrui…
Social and Cultural Diversity Paper: First Draft, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Refer to the “Social and Cultural Diversity Paper Writing Instructions” for a detailed explanation of the requirements for the Social and Cultural Diversity Paper that you will be developing throughout the course. ( uploaded Below)
For this assignment, complete the first draft of the paper (1,750-2,000 words), structured in three parts, in which you address the content criteria provided in “Social and Cultural Diversity Paper Writing Instructions.”
The paper must include 10 scholarly references in addition to the textbook. More references may be used if necessary. (Already included Below)
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.2.a. Multicultural and pluralistic characteristics within and among diverse groups nationally and internationally.
2.F.2.b. Theories and models of multicultural counseling, cultural identity development, and social justice and advocacy.
2.F.2.c. Multicultural counseling competencies.
2.F.2.d. The impact of heritage, attitudes, beliefs, understandings, and acculturative experiences on an individual’s views of others.
2.F.2.g. The impact of spiritual beliefs on clients’ and counselors’ worldviews.
2.F.2.h. Strategies for identifying and eliminating barriers, prejudices, and processes of intentional and unintentional oppression and discrimination.
Outline is also included below to make answering this question much easier. 🙂
Preparation for collective bargaining involves four steps Discussions 1 and 2, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Preparation for collective bargaining involves four steps.
Pick a step to discuss and describe what happens in this step. Which of the
steps do you think is the most important and why? What would happen if you
eliminated one of the steps? Why?
What are the major differences between negotiation,
mediation, arbitration, and litigation? Make a chart showing each one’s
advantages and disadvantages and justify why and when you would use each one.
Here is the book – Seaquist, G. (2015). Employee and labor relations: A practical guide. San Diego: Bridgepoint Education
Deontology Reflective Journal, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Just write one page
Day 1 Today I spent the day doing the right thing for the right reason ( explain how it went)
Day 2. Today I created a maxim Create a maxim and decide whether it is a good rule or bad rule .
Day 3. Today i chose to show respect in a difficult situation ( write about and describe the situation)
Day 4. Dentologist around me . ( look around your life. are there any deontologist? chose any person. why would you consider that person a dentologist?
Day 5 Dentology ( write about your thoughts on dentology
Deontology Reflective Journal, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Project- Thesis and Outline Humanities Assignment Help
Create an Outline and Thesis:
Using the research you began gathering in the last module, submit a
final thesis statement and outline for your Comparative Politics
Project. In the outline show where you will insert your research
quotations and citations.
Chose only one of the questions below to discuss as the topic of your research paper:
- USA. “18 Million May Lose Insurance After Repeal, Study Finds By ROBERT PEAR
• The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said that repealing major provisions of the Affordable Care Act would cost 18 million people their insurance in the first year.
• The number of uninsured Americans would increase to 32 million in 10 years, while causing insurance premiums to double over that time.”
- Nigeria. Read your textbook’s chapter on Nigeria in West Africa. Answer the question: “How have the frequent shifts from civilian to military rule and back again exacerbated Nigeria’s social and economic problems? What direction do you feel Nigeria should take in the future? Explain.”
- Mexico. Read your textbook’s chapter on Mexico in Central America. Answer the question: “How and why did forces undermining the PRI (Institutional Revolutionary Party) emerge, culminating in the victory of Vicente Fox of PAN (the National Action Party). In political terms, where do you feel Mexico should go in the future?”
Develop a Thesis
Write a tentative thesis based on your chosen question above. Your thesis lets the reader know what political issue you will tackle in the United States, Nigeria, or Mexico. The last part of your thesis should include a “seed” of thought to indicate where you stand on the question. For an example of a thesis, please see Guidelines for Writing Research Papers located in the Course Materials folder.
Research your textbook plus at least two other sources from your college’s online library or your local community library. Gather 4-6 or more quotations or citations, using APA style. After you gather your research documentation, revise your thesis as needed to fit the facts.
Quality Management and Quality Control FOR NIKE INC, (NO PLAGIARISM) Writing Assignment Help
NIKE INC, COMPANY
The team works for a company that is looking to make an
acquisition of another company. The team must make a recommendation as to
whether or not the company should make an offer based on the information below.
The team must present their recommendation and all supporting information to
the executive team.
Select a company with which the team is familiar. This
should be a publicly traded company with sufficient financial data available
Identify the following information on the selected company:
Revenues = increasing by 8% each year
Expenses = increasing by 10% each year
Tax rate = 25%
Discount rate = 10%
Compute and analyze the financial data using a Microsoft®
Excel® spreadsheet. Make sure all calculations can be seen in the background of
the applicable spreadsheet cells. In other words, leave an audit trail so
others can see how you arrived at your calculations and analysis. Items should
be submitted in Microsoft® Excel®; indicate your recommendation in the
Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet:
Calculate the 5-year projected income.
Calculate a 5-year projected cash flow.
Calculate net present value (NPV).
Calculate the internal rate of return (IRR).
Determine if the team would recommend acquiring this company
based on the 4 calculations above; do you recommend acquiring this company?
Identify a quantifiable measure for the company such as
service time, percent of errors, etc. Select one of the following quality
control tools to evaluate this data:
Cause and Effect (Fishbone) Diagram
Create a 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation,
including detailed speaker notes or voiceover:
Define the answers you calculate in Part I.
Analyze the results you arrived at in Part I.
Interpret the answers you calculated.
Present the rationale behind each item and why it supports
the team’s decision.
Describe the relationship between NPV and IRR. Hint: The key
factor is the discount rate used.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Applying the Sociological Perspectives Humanities Assignment Help
Refer to Ch. 1 to review the three major sociological perspectives. (Griffiths, et. al. (2015). Introduction to sociology (2nd ed.). OpenStax College.)
Use all three perspectives (functionalism, conflict and interactionism) to analyze one of the following issues: fraternities and sororities, social networking sites, or employer/employee relations.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay in which you complete the following:
- Give a brief introduction that identifies the issue you have chosen and why.
- Describe in three separate paragraphs how each perspective would view or explain the issue.
- Include elements of culture and how humans learn, develop, and become integrated into society.
- Provide a conclusion that discusses which perspective you think is most applicable to the issue or how the three perspectives complement one another in understanding the issue.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Please include introduction and conclusion. Each bullet is a section head.
Written Assignment – Leadership at Amazon, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Amazon.com is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States. One of the most important factors in Amazon’s success has been its outstanding leadership.
For this assignment, research the leadership culture of Amazon to gain insights into how it shapes the customer service environment that is created within the company. After completing your research, write a 1-2 page paper that does the following:
- Identify Amazon’s leadership principles.
- Explain how the president of Amazon has provided leadership in customer service at Amazon. Provide an example.
- Provide your analysis of why the leadership philosophy at Amazon is so successful and how it influences the level of customer service provided by their site.
Your submitted assignment should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Be sure to follow APA formatting, and include both in-text citations and a references page. Provide at least one reference and in-text citation (other than the Amazon.com website) for your paper.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document.