Creating An Agenda Humanities Assignment Help. Creating An Agenda Humanities Assignment Help.
Create an agenda for a team meeting on a topic of your choice.
Draw from your own experience working within a group with the goal of achieving a specific task. You may use your experience as a student working in a group, or develop a plan for a future learning team.
Include specific items requiring group discussion and consensus.
Write a 200- to 350-word summary of the following:
- In a virtual meeting, how can you ensure a group is communicating effectively?
- How can you ensure that each team member understands what the next steps are required to achieve the meeting’s goals?
- What are the characteristics of effective teams?
- How do roles, needs, and diversity affect teamwork? Provide specific examples.
- What are components of group diversity?
- How can you ensure that each team member understands what are the next steps required to achieve the meeting’s goals?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines
Creating An Agenda Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Find information on possible security vulnerabilities Writing Assignment Help
1. Download and fill-out Chart ONE – Data at Rest (hold off on “what to do?” column response for now).
2. Download and fill-out Chart TWO – Data in Motion (hold off on “what to do?” column for now).
3. Go to Resource List for this lab (auxiliary document attached to this lab, along with charts): explore from this list several websites of your choosing, to find information on possible security vulnerabilities for your data; determine if you need to update what you put on the chart, in light of additional things you learned about the how, what, why of security breaches.
4. Next, fill out the “what to do?” column(s) in light of what you’re learning. Include links to the resources/sites that enabled you to figure out what could be done. Be specific.
5. After doing steps 1-4, write a page response or roughly 250-words but no more than 400-words explaining outcomes in narrative form (rather than chart).
6. Underline informational thesis, in which you explain/specify what you learned from this information mapping process about data vulnerabilities in this lab.
7. Include in your response some consideration of how the proposed initiative for your group project leaves you with any concerns or questions about data breaches or security threats, which might make stakeholders distrust your respective group project initiative and could turn into a hidden cost.
8. NOT PART OF WORD COUNT BUT PART OF THE LAB: a short reflection on what you learned and if anything posed difficulties or surprised you in the process of fulfilling this lab.
Please, cite all the sources that you use as APA style.
Esperanza Cordero Humanities Assignment Help
1. Present the topic.
2. Establish common ground with the reader.
3. Give the context of the discussion, the perspective you’re taking.
4. Interest the reader
- use a hook (1stsentence);
- draw the reader into the paper.
5. Establish relevance or significance.
- through topicality;
- through connection to audience;
- through implications.
6. Tell the main point.
7. Give an overview of the structure of the paper (last sentence).
Please I want you to write about “Esperanza” the house on mango street story and tell the audience what we know about her in this story also for the hook Choose three key words that capture what it is like to be a woman living on Mango Street. pick 3 of these themes gender roles, adolescent or family issue for the main point so for the next assignment the body will be connected to the 3 key words
If you didn’t understand the requirements please tell me to explain more and the story attached in the link
Theoretical Framework Writing Assignment Help
- Theoretical Framework includes researcher’s general orientation about knowledge, reality, and value.
- See the first two columns in Table 1 (Crotty book page 5) and Table 2.1 (Creswell book page 20), and try to figure out where you are fitting in terms of your epistemological beliefs and theoretical perspectives, in relation to your research topic. Start positioning yourself.
- Here is a way to begin your theoretical framework paper: Get together with your peer review partner (or other colleagues), and share the following information. Listeners take notes and give them to tellers.
- My philosophy of research
- What do I believe the nature of human experience is (ontology)?
- What do I believe knowledge is and how do I believe it is created (epistemology)?
- What is the role of value in research (axiology)?
- My theoretical perspective(s) for research
- What theories and concepts in my field now appear most relevant to the research I might do?
- How do these ideas compare, contrast, and otherwise relate to the scaffold (Figure 1. in page 4) Crotty offers?
- My philosophy of research
- Assignment: Write 2 pages theoretical framework (typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman, and 1-inch margins).
Case Study – Budgeting Business Finance Assignment Help
- The submission is to be one Excel file.
- The problem has multiple parts. Answers should be clearly marked by part number. All budget schedules must be on one worksheet. The assumptions on the same worksheet as the budget schedules.
- All calculations are to be shown.
- You should utilize Excel formulas, where applicable.
- You must use dollar signs, single and double underlines correctly. Dollar signs are used at the top of a column of numbers and at the grand total level. Single underlines are used above all totals and below subtotals. Double underlines are used below grand totals.
- Excel file should include at least two worksheets: your original model utilizing the original assumptions and a copy of your model utilizing assumptions based on your recommendations that supports the financial information included in your memo.
- The case includes a text submission. You can prepare the memo in Word and then cut and paste your narrative into your excel worksheet or insert a text box into your worksheet and type your narrative into the text box.
Develop a charter for the IT Project Measurable Organisational Value Business Finance Assignment Help
MOV – Measurable Organisational Value
(This is the goal of the project and is utilised to define the value that your team project will bring to your client)
• Identify the desired area of impact – Rank the following areas in terms of importance: Strategy / Customer / Financial / Operational / Social
• With reference to your project, identify one or two of the following types of value:
- Better – is improving quality important to your client?
- Faster – does your client want to increase efficiency?
- Cheaper – is cutting costs important?
- Do more – does your client want to continue its growth?
• Develop an appropriate metric – this sets the target and expectation of all the stakeholders. It is important to determine a quantitative target that needs to be expressed as a metric in terms of an increase or decrease of money.
• Determine the timeframe for achieving the MOV – ask yourselves, when do we want to achieve this target metric?
• SUMMARISE THE MOV IN A CLEAR CONCISE STATEMENT OR TABLE
(Note: the MOV should inform everyone what the project will achieve, not how it will be achieved. It should also focus on the organisation, not on the technology that will be used to build or support the information system; The MOV illustrates the student’s detailed consideration of the target and a thorough analysis of the expectations of all stakeholders.The format is logical, clear and well-structured.).
Define Scope and produce a Scope Management Plan (SMP).
Define the scope of the project and detail how the scope will be managed.
Provide a list of Resources
Identify and detail the resources for the project using MS Project where appropriate, including:
- People (and their roles), plus any extra personnel that is required for the project.
- Technology – any hardware, network and software needs to support the team and your client.
- Facilities – where will most of the teamwork be situated?
- Other – for example, travel, training etc.
Using MS Project, develop a schedule using a high level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). It should include:
- Milestones for each phase and deliverable
- This will tell everyone associated with the project that the phase or deliverable was completed satisfactorily.
- Activities / Tasks
- Define a set of activities / tasks that must be completed to produce each deliverable.
- Resource Assignments
- Assign people and resources to each individual activities.
- Estimates for Each Activity / Task
- Develop a time estimate for each task or activity to be completed.
Project Risk Analysis and Plan
- Document any assumptions you have made about the project
- Using the Risk Identification Framework as a basis, identify five risks to the project – one for each of the five phases of the methodology.
- Analyse these risks, assign a risk to an appropriate member, and describe a strategy for the management of each specific risk.
- Note: All steps in project risk analysis and alternate strategies are comprehensively discussed and presented in the context of the project, with evidence of thorough consideration of the framework to validate the alternatives.
Quality Management Plan. It should include:
- A short statement that reflects your team’s philosophy or objective for ensuring that you deliver a quality system to your client.
- Develop and describe the following that your project team could implement to ensure quality;
- A set of verification activities
- A set of validation activities
- Note: All required project steps are correctly identified and appropriately contextualised for the selected project.
Closure and Evaluation
- Develop a closure checklist that the project team will use to ensure that the project has been closed properly. (The closure checklist is detailed, and has been used accurately to close the project. The evaluation has been professionally documented.)
- Develop a project evaluation – outline and discuss how your project’s MOV will be evaluated.
* Referencing of sources (APA 6th ed citation) to reinforce findings.
Develop a charter for the IT Project Measurable Organisational Value Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Humanities Assignment Help
Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar
Note: You will be required to submit this assignment to Turnitin before submitting it to your instructor for a grade. It is also recommended that you have your assignment reviewed by Smarthinking. Plan 24–48 hours to get results from these services, and additional time to make revisions before you submit the assignment to your instructor for a grade.
Reminder: Links to the optional worksheet for this assignment can be found in the resources of this assignment.
Use the “Template – Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar” document to format your paper.
As mentioned in the project description, creating a plan for your career is like planning a journey. The clearer you can envision the destination, the easier it is to lay out the path in front of you. Throughout the first two units, you explored your passions and interests and wrote drafts of a vision statement, goals, and milestones for your future career in psychology. This assignment provides further opportunity to clarify your vision and goals as a practitioner-scholar in the field of psychology before receiving feedback from your instructor.
As you write this assignment, consider the following:
- Purpose: The purpose of your vision is to create an inspirational and realistic description for how you want to contribute to your specialized field of psychology based on your passions and interests.
- Primary Audience: Because this is a personal vision statement for your future career, you are your primary audience. Envision yourself in a time where you are frustrated and want to throw in the towel. What would help you remember your purpose and inspire you to continue moving forward towards your vision?
- Secondary Audience: Your vision should also be clear to others such as family, friends, and your instructor, so you can share it with others and receive support in achieving it.
- References: Reference any supporting documents you used to create your vision.
- Assignment Requirements: Be sure to comply with the requirements stated below.
Your writing in this assignment should not just be a collection of notes, lists, or questions and answers. Instead, it should be a well-organized discussion that flows logically from one idea to the next.
Complete the following in your assignment:
- Your Role as a Practitioner-Scholar Draw from your previous study of the practitioner-scholar model to answer the following:
- In your own words, explain McClintock’s scholar practitioner model.
- Reference Capella’s Learning Model Quick Reference Guide to compare the differences between the levels of practitioner-scholar and scholar-practitioner.
- What it will mean to you to be a practitioner-scholar? Explain how the practitioner-scholar model can help guide you in developing the knowledge and skills that you will need to reach your professional vision and goals.
- Be sure to cite your sources.
- Vision: In response to feedback you have received and the evolution of your ideas since you began, and in light of what you have learned about the practitioner-scholar model, revise and refine the vision statement that you developed in the previous two units so it is as personally meaningful as possible. This statement should articulate how your passions and interests connect to a specialization in psychology. Note: It may be useful to update your Articulating Your Purpose activity to help support these revisions.
- Goals and Milestones: Review the long-term educational, career, and life goals that you identified as relevant to achieving your vision. In response to feedback you have received and the evolution of your ideas since your earlier drafts, revise, expand, refine and consolidate your goals as needed.
- Identify significant milestones for each goal. Be sure that your goals and milestones are:
- Be sure to discuss the reasons for each goal and milestone.
- Identify significant milestones for each goal. Be sure that your goals and milestones are:
- After completing a draft of the previously outlined sections of your paper, draft these sections:
- Title page in APA format.
- Abstract: A concise summary of every main point in the paper.
- Introduction: A concise overview of the paper’s content.
- Conclusion: A concise summary of important points of the paper, explaining the benefits of achieving your future career vision and becoming a practitioner scholar in the field of psychology and the importance and relevance of your vision and goals to your personal and professional aspirations.
- For more information, see the “Unit 3 Assignment Template – Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar” document in the resources. Note: To maximize your scoring potential, be sure that you fully address all assignment requirements and meet the criteria in the Scoring Guide that will be used to assess your assignment. A link to the Scoring Guide is provided in the assignment resources.
- Smarthinking: Before you turn in your assignment, it is strongly recommended that you submit it to Smarthinking in advance, and revise it based on the feedback you receive. Be aware that the turnaround time for Smarthinking can be 24–48 hours from submission to receiving the feedback report. Plan accordingly.
- Submit the assignment to Turnitin. It is very important that you always submit your work as a draft, so you can make revisions before submitting it to the Turnitin assignment link. Review “Analyze Your Originality Report” for guidance in accessing your feedback from Turnitin, interpreting your report, and improving your writing and citations for your assignment.
- Note that submitting the work to Turnitin does not submit it to the course room for evaluation. Retain the Originality Report in case your instructor asks to review it.
- Be aware that the turnaround time for Turnitin can be 24–48 hours from submission to receiving the feedback report. Plan accordingly.
- Submit your assignment no later than Sunday, 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Make sure your submission is a Word document. To submit an assignment, click on the Assignment link at the top of this assignment, then, attach your finalized assignment. Enter your name and the assignment number in the comment box.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
- Template: Use the “Unit 3 Assignment Template – Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar” document to format your assignment.
- Length: 3–4 typed and double-spaced content pages in Times New Roman 12-point font. The title page, abstract, and reference list are not included in this length.
- References: Your paper is to include a minimum of three references from scholarly literature. All references need to be cited in-text, according to APA 6th edition standards. Remember that citations are to support your thoughts, not take the place of them!
- Written communication: Must be clear, with correct spelling, grammar, syntax, and good organization.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so. Because you are talking about yourself in this paper, you may write in the first person.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting and include a title page, abstract, and reference list. Note that these three elements are not counted toward the length of your assignment.
Submit the following for your instructor’s review:
- Your completed Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Template with your assignment content.
- Your pre-writing, draft, and reflective work. If you had chosen to complete the optional Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Worksheet, attach that as well.
Use this assignment’s Scoring Guide to self-assess your completed assignment prior to turning it into your instructor for feedback to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.
Note: Your instructor may also use the APA Writing Feedback Rubric to provide additional feedback on your academic writing. The writing feedback rubric does not directly affect your assignment grade, but its feedback may factor into the professional communication and writing grading criteria. Evaluate your own work using this rubric. More information on this rubric is provided in the Learner Guide to APA Writing Feedback Rubric.
- Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Scoring Guide.
- Capella University Library.
- Unit 3 Assignment Template: Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar [DOC].
- Unit 3 Assignment Worksheet: Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar [DOC].
- PSY5002 & PSY5005 Research Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Analyze Your Originality Report [PDF].
- SMART Goals. | Transcript.
- Learner Guide to APA Writing Feedback Rubric [PDF].
- Capella Career Center.
- APA Writing Feedback Rubric [PDF].
- Articulating Your Purpose.
Where can more information regarding the identified disease be found? Health Medical Assignment Help
Select one of the provided case studies at the end of chapter 15 or chapter 21 in the text. The subject of the selected case study is a client of yours.
Draft a short, one-page memo describing the situation and requesting specific services for your afflicted client.
Include the following in your memo:
- Describe the disease of focus and its progression of mental illness. Based on the disease and stage it presents, what level (primary, secondary, or tertiary) of care do they require?
- Where can more information regarding the identified disease be found?
- What cultural issues can be identified as pertaining to this disease that might affect the individual and family in this case? How does this influence society and resources as a whole?
This is one of the case study
▪ Ms. Tesar is a 52-year-old woman who has been doing intricate needlework for years. She has exhibited her work in many fairs and received awards for her unique original patterns. While having lunch with her one day, she confides that she is having difficulty seeing the eye of the needle while trying to thread it. She is also having some difficulty drawing the minute details of the patterns. She has noticed, however, that she can see a little better if she holds the needle out away from her while threading it rather than holding it close, as she was used to doing. Having just completed a unit on vision and hearing disorders in your Human Disease course, you think you can explain what is probably occurring with Ms. Tesar’s eyesight. What would you tell her about this problem? How would you explain the natural changes that occur with aging? Would you recommend she make an appointment to have her eyes checked?
▪ Suzie Lindquist is a friend who has suffered from motion sickness for several years. What medications might help her? What other suggestions could you could give her to decrease the frequency of her motion sickness problems?
1200 word essay, 4 citations, and an outline Humanities Assignment Help
1.) For this essay, you are required to:
- write about any problem that is of interest to you, and
- Propose a new solution that will work to solve part or the entire problem.
IMPORTANT: You should select a problem that you can successfully define and analyze and propose and defend a solution for in a minimum of 1,200 words. For example, world poverty is too broad of a topic for an essay of this length, but poverty in Cleveland is a manageable topic.
2.) Your essay must do the following (based on the Dewey Sequence):
- Define the problem
- Analyze the problem
- Propose a solution
- Defend the proposed solution and address any potential objections
3.) Your essay must include the following:
- An introduction with a hook (review Hooks and Attention Grabbers for examples) and strong thesis statement
- Developed body paragraphs with strong topic sentences, cited support, and concluding sentences
- At least 4 unique sources, cited and referenced properly in APA style (no more than 20% of essay consists of quoted text)
- A word count of 1,200 words, at a minimum (excludes cover page and references page)
I need rewrite essay! In perentesis everything from teacher that must be fixed Humanities Assignment Help
I need somebody to rewrite essay! Must be 5 pages(body) no first page and no reference page, just text. Please Fallow instruction in Perentesis!!!
I will attach my essay
and below in perentesis is teacher’s comments that Have to be fixed!!! Instructions:
This essay takes into consideration “The Zero Meter Diving Team” by Jim Shepard as well as “The Sisters” in James Joyce’s Dubliners (underline or italicize Dubliners. Also, you are announcing what you are doing and
speaking directly to the audience. Don’t do that in a formal essay. It is great that you are introducing both of your subjects. Just do so in a way that doesn’t call to attention the fact that you are writing a paper). These two are short stories written
by great authors, one of whom is well known while the other is not well known in this realm. This essay focuses its light on the analysis of the ideas employed in the two short stories (again, just state your argument rather than announce your purpose). The
authors are very good at sharing their thoughts and making the stories very much related to real life thus ensuring that familiarization is easily arrived at by the end of their short stories. (You need a thesis. Because of this, does Shepard deserve to be
regarded with the acclaim that Joyce gets? If so, say so. If not, state it).
In Jim Shepard’s short story, there are two protagonists, that is, Mikhail and Petya since the story covers a significant portion of the story narrated (You need an arguable topic sentence. Is this paragraph about
characterization? What are you trying to argue about how Shepard crafts characters? Always be sure to begin each paragraph with an arguable topic sentence). Boris too, plays a great role in the story, only that he is the narrator of the story which overshadows
him a bit. Petya is the innocent half-brother when younger whose innocence then loses meaning when he grows older since his actions tell a different story. Taking this into consideration, the father and Mikhail are the antagonists, especially in the case of
having Petya take on their thoughts on him and commands. He is treated differently which then makes him stand out. Later on, he takes on drinking, getting himself thrown in jail and landing odd jobs. The antagonists have a significant impact on the protagonist,
Petya. (This paragraph doesn’t present an argument. It just states facts about the story and retells the plot. What are you trying to argue about the way in which Shepard crafts his characters?)
In “The Sisters”, there are both protagonists and antagonists (Again, you need to set up your argument for this paragraph. All stories have protagonists and antagonists. What are you arguing about Shepard’s ability
to use his?). The protagonist in this short story is the young boy who has been a good friend of Father Flynn until his death. He remembers the conversations that he has had with Father Flynn before, and he also dreams about him. He is a boy who is told off
in the case of having a friendship with people who are not his age, for instance, like with Father Flynn uttered by Old Cotter. The antagonists in the short story are death as well as Old Cotter. Death takes the life of his friend, Father Flynn whom they have
shared conversations of importance before. Old Cotter is an antagonist in the case of telling the young boy that the young should play with people their age as opposed to keeping the company of older adults which does
not sit well with the aunt. (Again, I’m not sure what the argument of these last two paragraphs is. You are still telling me what happens in the stories instead of why. Start with figuring out what you are trying to argue and then putting it in a clear topic
sentence. Then, analyze the text to teach me how to see beyond plot.)
Symbolism has also been used in both short stories (Is it used particularly well in Shepard’s case? How so? Make your argument more pronounces). In the short story of Jim Shepard, symbolism comes to the surface where
Petya knows the mother to be his only protector. Unfortunately, the mother passes away which greatly affects him and the life he lives after death. The death of his mother leaves him without protection from his mother, especially where the father and half-brother,
Mikhail take advantage of him once in a while, being the youngest sibling. On the death of the mother, Boris was left to provide some protection to both Mikhail, where both Mikhail and Petya would suck their thumbs (Up to this point, you haven’t shown any
symbolism). In the short story “The Sisters”, the two lit candles on the coffin would symbolize the death of Father Flynn, which is what the young boy waited upon to know about the timing of the death of his friend. It was a symbolism of losing an important
person from his life, leaving him behind without a person to share conversations with (Show the text. Demonstrate how the candles represent the death of Father Flynn and teach me how to see the text in a way that highlights Shepard’s use of symbolism. A
lot of this paragraph does not deal with the symbolism at all. Focus on those candles and the words that Shepard uses to convey a more subtle meaning).
In the case of Jim Shepard’s short story, there is the theme of change of power (This isn’t a theme. It is a concept. Themes are always messages. What is Shepard teaching me about power?). This comes up in the case
of the father to the boys holding on to the importance of his son, Mikhail as opposed to the little half-brother, Petya. He holds Mikhail with higher regard than Petya. Petya is asked to give his food (potatoes) to his older half-brother, who is two years
ahead of him. This is the wrong use of power since the younger son may feel left out and unimportant as compared to Mikhail. On this note, the change of power comes in where Mikhail now holds power to control the direction of Petya’s life since his life does
not turn out to be as promising as that os the brothers. This scenario also employs the theme of contrast. It is expected that the younger child is treated much better or is not mistreated at all while the older brother may be the one who is
responsible for the younger child. In this short story, however, things happen oppositely, with the older son receiving special treatment as compared to the younger son (You need to use Shepard’s language in this paragraph.
You tell me what happens, but you don’t show me the language that Shepard employs to help direct my understanding of this power situation. How do Shepard’s thoughts about power come across in the story? Show me the words that convey his meaning even when
he does not come out and directly tell me what to think).
In the case of “The Sisters” (When you transition over to this story, it might be useful to bring up Joyce’s name. It is only now that I realize that you have been switching back and forth. I may have written Shepard
in some paragraphs where I mean, I realize now, Joyce), the theme of power also comes out (again, power is a concept. What is Joyce teaching me about power? What is his message about power?). It surfaces in the case of Old Cotter commenting on the friendship
that Father Flynn shared with the young boy while still alive. He mentions that young kids should play with people their age as opposed to making friends with people who are past their ages. On this comment, the young boy’s uncle also agrees to the comment
with the aunt needing to understand the reasoning behind the comment (Shepard, 98-101) (First of all, NEVER include a comma in an MLA in-text citation. Also, you don’t need a citation here. You only need them when you include the author’s actual words. However,
that is what is missing throughout this essay. In every body paragraph, you need to go back and use the authors’ words to SHOW me how to see what you have been seeing). However, Old Cotter fails to clarify his point. On this note, Old Cotter has power in
words he utters to the boy’s uncle who then agrees with the ideas put across. He also holds power in not clarifying the point which the aunt needs clarification on which then ends with the Old Cotter not focusing on it at all. It is also contrasting that neither
the uncle nor aunt of the boy make this comment but a friend of the uncle’s (Ok, so go find Joyce’s words that help shape how I understand power as a result of reading this story. You are showing an example of power, but so what? What is Joyce leading me
to believe about this? This is where your job lies: to teach me how to read between the lines and understand this conversation).
There is a theme of loss of innocence in both short stories (again, what are the authors teaching us about loss of innocence?). In Jim Shepard’s short story, for instance, Petya is known as the youngest in the family
who is taken advantage of by the father and the half-brother, Mikhail through making jokes that may not be that funny to him and commenting without caring about what goes through his mind. After he is grown up, he does not live up to the innocence he held
when younger (comma splice), instead (comma) he is heard having gotten himself into trouble in various cases. Some of these circumstances are landing odd jobs, being a drunkard and getting himself getting thrown in jail, things that one would not expect of
a person who has been thought of as innocent in the early years. This is saddening since he loses his innocent mostly based on the treatment he receives while growing up, by his father and half-brother, Mikhail. (What is Joyce teaching us about a loss of innocence?
You aren’t quoting the authors. Tetiana, my job is entirely based on assessing how well students are taking these authors’ words and see more than is written on the page. You have to do this in every paragraph. If you don’t, what am I left with to assess?)
The loss of innocence in “The Sisters” surfaces in the case of the reputation of Father Flynn (Yes, but what is Joyce teaching us about loss of innocence?). The young boy remembers him as someone who taught him a lot
on matters to do with church
rituals and a person’s spirituality. Father Flynn was his teacher, an individual who holds an important place in one’s life given the growth in knowledge that one gets to experience. The sisters to Father Flynn, however,
change the young boy’s mental image given the information they share about the mentally unstable state of Father Flynn, given the times he was found laughing alone. The young boy may have thought of Father Flynn as this innocent person who shared about things
to do with the church only to turn out to be one who could not be trusted because of how he behaved before his passing. (Why does Joyce portray him thusly? Use Joyce’s words to reveal his hidden attitude about this. Again, I can’t do my job unless you bring
Joyce’s words into these paragraphs and then teach me how to see them in a new way).
In conclusion, the short stories by these authors are easy to understand and are interesting too. The interest helps with keeping the readers glued to a point of understanding the purpose of the writing and drive behind
them (This is what you have to reveal). They are reflections of things happening in real life or those imagined to happen in real life for the sake of familiarization with the readers who then may or may not critique the writing. They also open the mind of
the readers to help them see beyond the characters used as well as the stylistic devices applied to help widen the depth of knowledge of the readers. There could be growth stemming from such short stories which are meant either to grow the life of the individual
in general or to grow their knowledge about various topics. The reading one engages in plays a huge role in the life this person may end up living as well as the interactions in life with various people. The short stories are, therefore, growth tools of some
sort causing different impacts to different people. Both stories are the same level of quality and both authors are great (Ok, there is your thesis. Reveal it at the end of your introduction).
(Right now, you lack textual support in your paragraphs. There are no direct quotes in any of these paragraphs. That is what I assess. You have to go back and use the
authors’ words in every paragraph. Find the ambiguous language that can be interpreted in different ways and then show me how to see those quotes in a way that supports your claims.