Creation of new agencies in Homeland security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Creation of new agencies in Homeland security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
assignment is a position paper on the dissolution of the former U.S.
Immigration and Naturalization and Customs Service and the creation of
separate agencies under the Department of Homeland Security.
want you to concentrate on the creation of the new agencies: U.S.
Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement. I
want your position on this matter backed up with research information.
bottom line is – I want to know if this was a well thought out plan or a
serious policy flaw that created dysfunctional agencies.
should be a minimum of 3 pages (not including a Cover page or Reference
page). It should include at least 5 sources, cited both throughout your
paper and on the Reference page.
APA format, New Times Roman, spacing is 1.15.
NO PLAGIARISM AND OVERDO, IF YOU ARE NOT READY PLEASE DONT BID.
Creation of new agencies in Homeland security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Synthesis, Assignment (4-5 paged paper) Writing Assignment Help
Max Points: 205
Synthesis is the act of creating something new from multiple existing entities. Synthesis of research, then, is creating a new idea from existing ideas. Synthesis of research is not a single innate skill. Rather, it is a process learned through time and practice. In this assignment, you will engage in the last part of the synthesis process.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment along with the assignment feedback from your instructor.
- Review: Lilienfeld, S. O., Waldman, I. D., Landfield, K., Watts, A. L., Rubenzer, S., & Faschingbauer, T. R. (2012). Fearless dominance and the U.S. presidency: Implications of psychopathic personality traits for successful and unsuccessful political leadership. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 103(3), 489-505 attached below.
- Review: van Eeden, R., Cilliers, F., & van Deventer, V. (2008). Leadership styles and associated personality traits: Support for the conceptualisation of transactional and transformational leadership. South African Journal of Psychology, 38(2), 253-267. attached below
- Review: Odom, S. F., Boyd, B. L., & Williams, J. (2012). Impact of Personal Growth Projects on Leadership Identity Development. Journal of Leadership Education, 11(1), 49-63. attached below
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Locate the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment. Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor, write a paper (750-1,000 words) that synthesizes all three of the articles. Do that by including the following:
- A statement of common themes addressed in each of the three articles.
- A statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles?
Note: please use APA format. Do not forget to list your references and include the in-text citations. Also please use current (meaning within the past 5 years) scholarly, journal articles as references. Thanks
Explain the impact of goal-setting, Management Assignment Homework Help (100 words) Business Finance Assignment Help
100 word minimum response to the
followings question or statements :
Explain the impact of goal-setting in
accomplishing both personal and organizational goals.
Name and describe the various
motivational theories. How can having an understanding of motivational
theories help managers understand why employees behave the way that they do?
3. posted by CLIFTON WHALEY
enjoyed chapter 5 because motivation is something that I think about quite
often. I look back to my early 20’s and the things that motivated me in
my job or certain areas of life are not the same things that motivate me today.
We all grow and change as the years go by and some reasons for doing
things will remain the same, while others will change. For example,
before I got married and had kids, one of the things that motivated me to
perform well at different jobs that I held was the possibility of making more
money to buy the things I wanted. Don’t get me wrong I still like nice
things, most people do. But now my motivation for doing well at my job is
more driven by the fact that my family is depending on me, and I want to give
them a good life. As the book talks about on page 147, there is extrinsic
or intrinsic motivation. The intrinsic motivation for me is knowing my
family is happy and satisfaction of a job well done. The extrinsic
motivation for me are the things that I can get for them and myself, such as a
house, cars, clothes, toys, etc. I feel it’s very important to have a
little bit of both extrinsic and intrinsic motivation in the work environment.
I don’t want to take a job solely on the fact that it makes a lot of
money if I’m not happy doing it. Everyone will do what they have to do to
live, but nobody wants to be miserable at work. I also don’t want to take
a job that I love doing but that I can’t support my family with. There
needs to be a balance so that the job I do brings me satisfaction emotionally
and mentally, while also allowing me the benefit of rewards.
Kinicki, A., & Fugate, M. (2016). Organizational
Behavior: A Practical, Problem-Solving Approach. Retrieved from The
University of Phoenix eBook Collection database.
Delivering Happiness at Zappos, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Zappos.com is an online shoe and apparel shop currently based in Henderson, Nevada. In 2009, it was acquired by Amazon. It has been honored as a Fortune Best Companies to Work For and received other awards. Founder Tony Hsieh places great emphasis on company culture and core values. Managers are required to spend 10-20% of their working hours “goofing off” with employees outside of the office. “Delivering Happiness” is a core concept of the company as well as the name of Hsieh’s book.
Conduct academic research and prepare a 2-3 page introductory report in APA format on management style and motivation methods leading to employee satisfaction and outstanding customer service at Zappos.
ICS – least sense on race relations in America, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please answer this question ASAP!!! I need the 100% correct answer for this question. Thanks very much for your time and support.
Among the following which sentence makes the least sense on race relations in America?
Logistics Systems, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
6-8 slides; 100–200 words of speaker notes per slide
In preparation for your overall logistics White Paper Recommendation to the CEO, she has asked you to give her a “taste” of the different kinds of logistic systems and decisions that different industries use. You decide to prepare a PowerPoint presentation comparing and contrasting the logistics systems that are commonly used in the following 3 industries (include 2 of the 3 in your presentation):
- Describe the steps in making sure that flights take off on time for an airline. Describe the different steps that must occur for an on-time plane departure. For example, how does the airline make sure that the plane is properly fueled on a timely basis?
- Describe the logistics system that overnight small package delivery companies use to ensure that timely delivery of undamaged packages occurs on a consistent basis. Discuss how packages are scheduled for pick-up and are picked up, tracked, and transported to the final destination, along with any other key activities.
- Describe the logistics steps that large mass merchandiser global supply chains use to ensure timely availability of inventory for routine and sales merchandise needs. This discussion must begin with the transportation from the foreign factory to its nearby port, and continue from there until it arrives at the mass merchandiser’s regional warehouses.
Charts are highly recommended in terms of communicating your ideas. Be sure you include a title slide and cited references (and an APA formatted reference slide).
Use atleast 2 in text references
Logistics Systems, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined, 2 1/2- 3 page history paper Humanities Assignment Help
When Steven Pinker’s book, The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined was published in 2011, the public and academic reaction was cool. His assertion that violence has been on the decline for the last 10,000 years was radical to say the least. Still, as a renowned Harvard professor, Pinker couldn’t be summarily dismissed and his data drew attention. Since then it has become widely accepted that he was right. The world is in an era of unprecedented peace.
As violent as our human societies can be today (and there certainly are many ongoing issues that should not be taken lightly) an analysis of history makes apparent that things used to be much worse. Just how much worse becomes clear when we look at past episodes such as the Taiping Rebellion that China suffered.
Without the study of history we would have no access to the knowledge that we are living in a time that is very different than the past. Nor would we have the inclination to look for the factors that have precipitated this change. But understanding what brought about the decline in violence will be the key to continuing to make the world safer and more secure.
Read the information in the following article:
Pinker, S. (2011). Violence Vanquished. The Wall Street Journal. Sept. 24, 2011.http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424053111904106704576583203589408180
Answer the following questions:
- How does the condition of stability in China today compare with that of the 19th century?
- How does it compare with the Chinese condition of stability of the 20th century?
- What is Pinker’s thesis about the change in violence over time?
- To what does Pinker attribute the decline in civil wars and civil unrest?
SLP Assignment Expectations
In Module 2 SLP, you are expected to:
- Answer the questions clearly, using full sentences with correct grammar and spelling.
- Write one or two paragraphs on each question.
Be sure to cite 2-3 times and include a seperate reference page and include the links with them
Axetem’s training program, Accounting Assignment Homework Help Business Finance Assignment Help
Axetem’s training program includes various training rotations in which executive trainees spend some time in various departments to receive training that is more specific and gain additional international market experience.
This week, you have been assigned to Axetem’s trading department to gain additional knowledge about various financing and investment tools in international trade. One of the characteristics of international markets is that stocks and bonds cannot simply be traded, but a convenient way to invest is through using American Depository Receipts (ADRs). Axetem’s trading department invests some of the company’s excess cash in ADRs and foreign-denominated debt securities.
As part of your training, you are presented with the following 2 assignments:
- Describe the advantages of investing using American Depository Receipts (ADRs).
- Help Mike Jones, one of Axetem’s investment managers, with the following calculations:
In the London market, EEC Inc.’s stock closed at £0.875 per share on Thursday, April 1, 2005. EEC trades in ADRs in the over-the-counter market in the United States. Four underlying EEC shares are packaged into one ADR. On April 10, 2005, the spot exchange rate for the British pound sterling to the U.S. dollar was £0.7366 to $1.00. Determine the no-arbitrage U.S. price of 1 ADR.
Mike Jones is also interested in a 10-year floating-rate note (FRN) with coupons referenced to a 6-month London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR). The note pays interest on a semiannual basis. Assume that the current 6-month LIBOR is 3%. If the risk premium above LIBOR that the issuer must pay is 1/4 percent, calculate the next period’s coupon rate on a £1,000 face-value FRN.
Explain calculations also in details
Behavior Modification Program, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Complete the Assignment: Behavior Modification Program
This week’s Assignment will help you demonstrate your mastery of the material covered this term.Your Assignment will consist of an analysis of questions related to two separate case studies. Each case presents a problem that you, the future ABA professional, will need to assess. You will design an effective behavior modification program as well as a plan to evaluate this program. Each case covers the theories, concepts, and research discussed this term.
Your answers to the questions should consist of information from the text and supplemental readings.Your primary sources should be the readings assigned for the course, but you also may use sources from the Kaplan Library or other credible Internet sources.
Read each Case Study and answer the questions below. You will need to write 3-4 typed pages for each case in order to address all required parts of the Assignment.Answers to the questions should be typed in an APA formatted Word document, double-spaced in 12-point font and submitted to the Dropbox.
Your final paper must be your original work; plagiarism will not be tolerated. Be sure to review the Syllabus in terms of what constitutes plagiarism.Please make sure to provide proper credit for those sources used in your case study analysis in proper APA format. Please see the APA Quick Reference for any questions related to APA citations. You must credit authors when you:
- Summarize a concept, theory or research
- Use direct quotes from the text or articles
Read Case Study 1: William’s aggressive behavior
Ms. Tooley contacts you, a behavior analyst, to assist her with a child in her classroom named William. William is a healthy 6-year-old boy who has been terrorizing his classmates. The problem has been occurring since the beginning of the school year. William pushes, kicks, hits or bites other children in the class. This has often happened during recess time. Ms.Tooley first addressed the issue by scolding William. That did not appear to reduce the behavior, so she then required him to visit the principal’s office whenever an episode of aggressive behavior occurred. These visits also had little effect in reducing the aggressive behaviors.
Write a 3-4 page paper addressing the following:
Define the target behavior in William’s case study by writing a 1–2 sentence target behavior definition using terms that can be observed and the appropriate behavior analytic language.
- Discuss one reason why the teacher’s original methods of behavior management may have failed.
- Describe how you would first assess William. Provide rationale for your choice of assessment.
- Identify a hypothetical function to William’s target behavior.
Design an effective behavior modification program.
- Use a combination approach treatment package (two or more behavior techniques from the relevant literature).
- One of your interventions should be designed to increase William’s appropriate behavior.
- One of your interventions should be designed to decrease William’s inappropriate behavior.
Provide rationale for selecting the combination approach, drawing upon behavior theory. Your rationale should include a description of the function of William’s behavior and how your intervention choices address that function.
Explain how you would evaluate the modification program.
Include the following in your explanation:
- The type of data you are collecting
- How often you are collecting data
- Who is going to collect that data
- The research design you are using
- An explanation of why that research design was the best choice
Describe how you will know if your treatment was effective. Make sure to explain each step.
Explain how to program for generalization and maintenance of William’s behavior.
Read Case Study 2: Annie’s change to Language Acquisition
Annie is a 4-year-old child diagnosed with autism. She uses very little language. She has a few words in her vocabulary and is capable of using language. She currently uses gestures and challenging behavior to get her wants and needs met. For example, if she wants a drink, she will lead her mother to the refrigerator and jump up and down and cry until her mother correctly guesses what she wants. You have been called in to use Skinner’s Verbal Behavior approach to develop a language acquisition program for Annie.
Write a 3-4 page paper addressing the following:
Design a language acquisition program for Annie. Include the following in the program you design:
- at least two types of verbal behavior
- a description of each verbal behavior and why you chose to teach that behavior
- which verbal behavior you would teach first and why
Develop a set of procedures to follow to teach each type of verbal behavior. This should include the antecedent and consequent controlling variables for each type of verbal behavior.
Describe how you will collect data on Annie’s verbal behavior.
Explain how you will evaluate your language acquisition program to know if your program is effective.
Describe how you will use Behavioral Skills Training to teach Annie’s mother how to implement your language acquisition program.
Submitting your Assignment
SQL Server assignment, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
I need help with a SQL Server assignment. I have attached the assignment below.
– Explain all of the SQL statements/clauses/operators in the assignment
tables with about 10 instances (rows) in SQL Server to explain the SQL code and demonstrate the query results.
– Use screencasting tool, Screencast-O-Matic ( http://www.screencast-o-matic.com ) to create a screencast or a series of screencasts for the assignment.
– Screencast video should be not be longer than 5 minutes.
– Insert Powerpoint slides in screencast if needed.
** Please upload the completed screencast video, any Powerpoint slides (if any are used), the tables that you created in SQL Server, as well as a draft of the screencast script. I need everything that is used in the screencast video, so that I am able to recreate my own video to submit.
Creation of new agencies in Homeland security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Creation of new agencies in Homeland security, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help