Creative Piece and Analysis Humanities Assignment Help. Creative Piece and Analysis Humanities Assignment Help.
Over this semester we have read widely from the different genres of literature. The literature I have read include some Greek myth, Hamlet by Shakespeare, A Room with a View by E.M. Forster.
Choose a theme, character, or literary form from the above work and write a creative piece in response to it. You can write a dialogue between any of two characters such as Prometheus and Hamlet. Or you can also pretend to be any of the character and write a letter to another character, for example, you can write a letter from Lucy to Ophelia, or from Hamlet to Ophelia. Remember to use some literary elements in your creative piece, such as descriptive language (image), figurative language (metaphor, simile, symbol, personification, synecdoche,etc.)
The characters you can read are listed below:
Greek myth: Zeus, Prometheus, Pandora
Hamlet: Hamlet, Ophelia, Gertrude, Claudius, Ghost
A Room with a View: Lucy, George, Cecil, Charlotte
This assignment consists of TWO PARTS. Part one is the ONE-page creative piece as I discussed above. Part two is to write a TWO-page essay explaining your central message and what literary elements you used to get your ideas across to the audience. In part 2, make sure to use standard essay structure and examples (summary or quotation) from your creative piece to support your claims. Also, make sure to include appropriate information about the original literary work that you are responding to (author’s name, title and genre of the work).
Creative Piece and Analysis Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Create an Outline (for your research paper) Humanities Assignment Help
Create an outline for your Argumentative Research Paper. Organize your writing by creating an outline which supports your position (your argument). After you have gathered what you believe will be adequate supporting material, outline your paper. Here are a few rules to keep in mind when preparing an outline:
• Include your thesis statement.
• Always have more than one sub-division.
• Use parallel form (choose a structure and stick with it).
Economics Help Economics Assignment Help
Market failure occurs when the benefits and costs cannot be isolated to the individuals and firms making the immediate transactions. These extra benefits and costs are often referred to as “externalities” and they can take any number of forms. We are most familiar with them in the form of environmental damage that occurs in the production process. But there are many other examples such as the benefits of a good education of one individual benefiting the rest of the community or the potential harm of someone with a contagious disease to the rest of the community.
contemporary application of science Science Assignment Help
Assignment 1: LASA 2: Monitoring Our Home Planet
The Internet is a powerful tool that provides the ability to monitor natural phenomena and disasters that happen all over planet Earth.
In this assignment, you will research resources available on the Internet for monitoring natural phenomena including earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, global climate, and weather.
Based on your research, do the following:
- Identify a minimum of three different natural phenomena that are typically responsible for natural disasters. Analyze the potential impact of these disasters.
- Analyze how these phenomenon are monitored, or not, via the Internet. Critique available Web sites, which publicly display up-to-date monitored information related to each of the natural phenomena you have identified. Focus on the following aspects:
- What parts of the world are potentially affected by these phenomena? Specifically identify the countries.
- What kinds of resources are allocated toward monitoring these phenomena and why?
- What types of Web resources monitor the phenomena and provide up-to-date information about them?
- What kinds of technology are involved in monitoring the phenomena?
- What political ramifications would this disaster-preparedness technology cause between more-developed countries and less-developed countries?
- What kinds of issues could this technology cause between less-developed countries?
- How would this technology directly impact the economies of those countries that have the technology versus those countries that do not?
- Do you predict any indirect impacts? What current evidence supports your position?
- Disaster Preparedness
- What types of systems are in place in terms of disaster preparedness related to these monitored phenomena?
- Summarize your findings. Evaluate how this technology will impact the future of humanity, both positively and negatively. Be sure to consider the political and economic issues discussed in your future predictions.
Support your statements with examples. Use a minimum of six reliable references, two of which should be peer-reviewed articles.
Write a 7–8-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
Term Paper: Disaster Recovery Plan Computer Science Assignment Help
Term Paper: Disaster Recovery Plan
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a written paper and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
In recent years, organizations have witnessed the impact of having effective and non-effective business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans. In today’s environment, with significant potential natural disasters, terrorist threats, and other man-made threats, it is critical that organizations develop effective business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans. Select an organization that you are familiar with, such as where you currently or previously have worked, contact a local organization, or search on the Internet for the needed detail of an organization you are interested in. Prepare a disaster recovery plan policy for that organization.
Part 1: Written Paper1.
1. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
a. Provide an overview of the organization that will be delivered to senior management, defining the business goals and objectives and the size, layout, and structure of the organization.
b. Include a diagram of the organization’s network architecture and the proposed network architecture of an alternate computing facility in the event of a disaster (or the actual network architecture of the alternate computing facility if one already exists) through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
c. Develop the DRP Policy, including:
i. Disaster declaration
ii. Assessment of security
iii. Potential disaster scenarios and methods of dealing with the disaster
iv. Disaster recovery procedures
d. Develop an Incident Response Team (IRT) charter, which includes the following sections:
i. Executive summary
ii. Mission statement
iii. Incident declaration
iv. Organizational structure
v. Roles and responsibilities
vi. Information flow and methods of communication
vii. Methods and services provided by the IRT
viii. Authority and reporting procedures
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the infrastructure document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the infrastructure document.
Part 2: PowerPoint PresentationUse Microsoft PowerPoint to:2. Create a twelve to fourteen (12-14) slide presentation that will be presented to the agency’s management, in which you:
a. Summarize the elements of the DRP Policy and IRT Charter, covering the main elements from Steps 3 and 4 above. b. Include an introduction and conclusion slide.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the different ISS policies associated with risk management.
- Compare and contrast the different ISS policies associated with incident response teams (IRT).
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security strategy and policy formation.
- Write clearly and concisely about Information Systems Security Policy topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
evaluate 21st century leadership challenges and relate them to the issues GDD has been experiencing. Business Finance Assignment Help
Project Three: 21st Century Challenges
The saga of Global Delivery Direct (GDD) continues in assignment 3. Students evaluate 21st century leadership challenges and relate them to the issues GDD has been experiencing.
Outcome Met by Completing This Assignment
NOTE: All submitted work is to be your original work. You may not use any work from another student, the Internet or an online clearinghouse. You are expected to understand the Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism Policy, and know that it is your responsibility to learn about instructor and general academic expectations with regard to proper citation of sources as specified in the APA Publication Manual, 6th Ed. (Students are held accountable for in-text citations and an associated reference list only).
Step 1: Preparation for Writing the Assignment
Before you begin writing the paper, you will read the following requirements that will help you meet the writing and APA requirements. Not reading this information will lead to a lower grade:
Review “How to Analyze a Case Study” under Week 8 Content. You are expected to use the facts from the case scenario focusing on using this information to determine opportunities and to solve problems.
Read the grading rubric for the assignment. Use the grading rubric while writing the paper to ensure all requirements are met that will lead to the highest possible grade.
In writing this assignment, you will read and following these tasks:
Task 1: Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
Task 2: Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
Task 3: You are expected to paraphrase and are NOT to use direct quotes. You are expected to paraphrase, which can be learned by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html.
Task 4: You are responsible for APA only for in-text citations and a reference list.
Task 5: You are expected to use the facts from the case scenario paired with the weekly courses readings to develop the analysis and support the reasoning. No more than three (3) external resources can be used in completing the assignment. The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. If any material is used from a source document, it must be cited and referenced. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper and the How to Cite and Reference file located under Week 4 content.
Step 2: How to Set Up the Paper
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is single-spaced, single-spaced between paragraphs, 12-point font. The final product will be between 3-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. You may not exceed five (5) pages so it is important to write clearly and concisely.
Follow a memo format.
Students will also create a title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name; date.
Note: Students are not writing an essay paper so the assignment should reflect a memo format that is appropriate for the workplace.
Step 3: Read and use the Global Delivery Direct (GDD) Company Profile.
Step 4: Read critically and analyze the following scenario:
An emergency meeting was called in London by John Smythe Heathering, the Executive Director of Corporate Services, when the 2015 numbers came out for the business. Sales dropped 7% overall in a quarterly downward spiral with the largest portion of decline having been in the American division at 3.8%. The move to “Business First” in America prevented the loss from being as great as 6.5%. This change helped but not enough to overcome the full 6.5%. The competition continues to make inroads into the business not just in America but Asia as well.
The purpose of the emergency meeting is to discuss the decline in sales and make whatever decisions necessary to reverse the trend with immediate implementation. The question before the group is how do we reverse the downward trend? A competitive edge is necessary. As 21st century leaders, the Executive Directors realize that five challenges have to be examined if they are to find ways keep the company running at a profit. Further, they know that as company leaders they will have to lead the change required to make the recommendations work.
In the emergency meeting, the Directors decided that they needed professional help. They turn to you, a leadership consultant to help them discover ways in which they can improve sales of the company and set the company up for long-term financial health.
Step 5: Explain each leadership challenge facing the 21st century leader: adaptability, sustainability, innovation, knowledge management, and globalization and the relationship each has to developing a competitive edge in business today.
Task 1: Read the course readings on leadership challenges in the 21st century.
Task 2: Read the course readings on competitive advantage
Task 3: For each of the identified challenges, discuss the relationship each has to the 21st century businesses competitive edge.
Step 6: Evaluate GDD’s status regarding each of these challenges.
Task 1: Analyze GDD’s current business status in terms of each of the leadership challenges. Note that an analysis goes beyond making statements or regurgitating facts.
Task 2: Discuss GDD’s current business status in terms of each of the leadership challenges. Be specific in evaluating the status against each challenge. Do not expect that any one response is correct, as what is presented has to be reasonable and fit with GDD’s vision, mission and goals. Support the reasoning with rigorous, focused thinking that demonstrates the analytical skills GDD is looking from you.
Step 7: Make at least two practical recommendations for each leadership challenge that will put GDD on the path to financial success and sustainability and explain the reasoning for doing so.
Task 1: Provide a minimum of two practical recommendations for each leadership challenge. Recommendations should integrate the facts from the scenario and from the company profile and be specific to the GDD business. Do not take information from outside sources and present as though it fits the scenario.
Task 2: Make sure to use the grading rubric to complete this step.
Step 8: Select one of the challenges for which you made recommendations and explain how the Executive Directors, as change agents, will go about implementing the recommendations.
Task 1: Select one of the challenges discussed in Step 7. Explain how the Executive Directors will implement the recommendation. Make sure the explanation is well thought out and does not present what the Executive Directors should do but how they will do it. In doing so, be specific and support the reasoning with examples and be sure to use the Company information and the course readings.
Step 9: Review the Paper
Read the paper to ensure all required elements are present. Use the grading rubric to ensure that you gain the most points possible for this assignment.
Proofread the paper for spelling and grammatical issues, and third person writing.
Step 10: Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.
evaluate 21st century leadership challenges and relate them to the issues GDD has been experiencing. Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Multiple-choice questions the ABC letters in rational-emotive behavior therapy Humanities Assignment Help
Click Save and Submit to save and submit. Click Save All Answers to save all answers.
Influences and Behaviors and Psychological Disorders Humanities Assignment Help
Create an outline for the Influences on Behavior and Psychological Disorders Presentation.
Include the following:
- All introductory points
- Thesis statement
- Main topics and subtopics
- Conclusion, including preliminary concluding statements
- Reference list, including four references formatted consistent with APA guidelines
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Some psychologists specialize in the study and treatment of psychological disorders, such as schizophrenia, mood disorders, eating disorders, and anxiety disorders. For your presentation, research and explain various elements that influence physical and mental health and behavior.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on one of the following psychological disorders:
- Bipolar disorder
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
Include the following:
- Describe the general behaviors associated with the disorder.
- Explain how biological influences play a role.
- Are there biological reasons an individual may exhibit behaviors related to the disorder? Explain your answer.
- Describe how altered states of consciousness related to sleep, psychoactive drugs, or meditation and hypnosis affect individuals with the disorder.
- Describe how the disorder could affect memory.
- Provide a brief description of any biological influences on the memory of individuals with this disorder.
- Are there any memory distortions commonly involved with the disorder?
- Select two personality theories. Compare the theories, describing each theory’s application to the disorder.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of at least two therapies used to treat the disorder.
Include at least four scholarly references.
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by PowerPoint® presentations
- For Online Campus and directed study students, these are PowerPoint® presentations with speaker notes.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Why are governments often unwilling to undertake (a) new infrastructure projects, (b) maintenance projects Economics Assignment Help
Please help in answering economic questions. I have attached the file with links. Please have answer related to the links and paper provided. Thank you.
1. Why are governments often unwilling to undertake (a) new infrastructure projects, (b) maintenance projects?
2. Is a program of infrastructure investment necessarily a Keynesian policy? What accelerator effects would you expect from infrastructure investments?
3. Explain the difference between the ‘spill-out’ and ‘pull-in’ effects of different types of public investments in a specific location. Is it possible for a project to have both effects?
4. What answer would you give to the teacher who asked the following question of US Treasury Secretary, Larry Summers? “The paint is chipping off the walls of this school, not off the walls at McDonald’s or the movie theatre. So why should the kids believe this society thinks their education is the most important thing?”
5. Explain the “bridge to nowhere” problem and it’s solutions? Why is the ‘castle in the air’ element of private projects during a boom an example of the fallacy of composition?
These questions are also below the document attached. Again, questions should be related to the document and links on the document.
Human Resource Management Business Finance Assignment Help
Assume that you are working for sohar aluminum as an HR Manger in the HR Department – Recruitment and selection section . you have been given a responsibility to recruit and select 40 new employees for various positions for upgraded production systems likely to operate in December 2017.
The aim of your task is to undertake the recruitment and selection process and complete a document portfolio. The document portfolio should include :
- An evaluation of the process and the rational for conducting appropriate HR practices : p7
- The design of a specification formechanical technician job in Sohar Aluminium.
- The design of a person specification for a mechanical technician job in sohar Aluminiume.
- What are the types of interview would conduct to select mechanical technician.
- Write a detailed offer letter for selected mechanical technician candidate.
500 to 1000 word
The percentage of cheating should be 5 percentages