Criminal Justice Reading Assignment Humanities Assignment Help. Criminal Justice Reading Assignment Humanities Assignment Help.
Please complete the reading assignment in Times New Roman 12pt font. Double spaced. I will pay $20 plus 18% commission for the assignment. I will have a series of similar assignments.
Define the following key terms.
Null hypothesisOperational definition
Answer the following research questions.
- Identify a social problem that you feel ought to be addressed and solved.What are the variables represented in your description of the problem? Which of those variables would you monitor in determining whether the problem was solved?
- How might social research be useful to such professionals as physicians, attorneys, business executives, police officers, and newspaper reporters?
- Select a social problem that concerns you, such as war, pollution, overpopulation, prejudice, or poverty.Then use one of the paradigms in this chapter to address that problem.What would be the main variables involved in the study of that problem, including variables that may cause it or hold the key to its solution?
- What, in your own words, is the difference between a paradigm and a theory?
Criminal Justice Reading Assignment Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Need assistance on the below question. Please see below Writing Assignment Help
ULOs reflected in discussion:
- Describe the transition to adulthood and the theory of life course development. (CLO 1 and 4)
- List features that distinguish young adulthood from middle and late adulthood. (CLO 1 and 2)
You are asked to take a virtual tour of the website provided. After your tour, you are asked to reflect upon the information that is provided in the context of the chapter covered in class during this unit.
- When you reflect upon this information, you are asked to use APA style and to specifically cite information from the text.
- You are also asked to respond to at least one peers post. This thoughtful response needs to be more detailed and specific. Responses like “Nice post” or “Good job” are unacceptable and thus not worth any credit.
This week you are asked to take a virtual tour of Area Agencies on Aging (AAA). AAAs were established under the Older American Act and the Title VI Native American aging programs. Describe one of the services offered through AAAs and how it might support social roles and relationships. Choose one of the services on this page and describe it to you classmates in the context of social roles and relationships in the Third Age.
Here is the link:
- VIRTUAL TOUR: https://www.n4a.org/content.asp?contentid= (Links to an external site.)147 (Links to an external site.)
Assignment 2: Competency Restoration ( I uploaded my document to work off of) Humanities Assignment Help
If criminal defendants are deemed incompetent to face a trial, they have the right to have their competency restored since they cannot be released without having a trial and they cannot be held indefinitely without being given the opportunity to become competent. Accordingly, it is important to state how they will be restored to competency.
Create a 3- to 4-page paper in a Microsoft Word document answering the two parts of this assignment.
CST has long been a sought-out legal procedure. Identify a landmark case decision that has played a factor in this process and address the following issues:
- Explain the process of competency restoration.
- Describe why the process of competency restoration is important.
- Discuss one landmark case decision that has played a role in the process of restoration.
Elaborate on your discussion by including the process of restoration in the forensic arena.
In your report, address the following:
- Identify the appropriate APA ethical codes and the specialty guidelines for forensic psychologists that may apply to the process of restoration.
- Examine the limits to confidentiality.
- Identify the factors that might impede competency restoration.
Your responses should rely upon at least three scholarly resources from the professional literature that are cited in APA format. The literature may include the Argosy University online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu and .gov).
- By the due date assigned, save your paper as M2_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Explained the process of competency restoration.||
|Described why the process of competency restoration is important.||
|Discussed one landmark case on competency restoration.||
|Identified the appropriate APA ethical codes and the specialty guidelines on the process of competency restoration.||
|Examined the limits to confidentiality.||
|Identified the factors that might impede competency restoration.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
Need 400 words Health Medical Assignment Help
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words
Assume that you are the manager in your chosen health care facility in the medical records department. Your boss has asked you to assist him in preparing a talk to the other department employees on the most important ethical issues they might face in working in medical records.
- Identify two of the biggest ethical issues that medical records employees may face, and discuss why these issues are so important to be aware of.
- Be sure to provide a properly referenced rationale for your choices.
Need assistance with a discussion question see below Writing Assignment Help
- Describe the transition to adulthood and the theory of life course development. (CLO 1 and 4).
- Explain various theories of social relationships in adulthood. (CLO 1 and 3)
- Specify the difference in intimate relationships between married, cohabitating, same sex, and single individuals. (CLO 3.)
The case of Claude and Jean Atwood from Fried and Mehrotra (1998)
Read the following scenario and post your first response in the discussion, then respond to one or more post:
Claude Atwood, a 68-year-old Native American, retired from his position with the U.S. Forest Service about 3 years ago. At the same time his wife Jean, also retired from her position with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Upon retirement, the Atwoods decided to maintain their residence in Minneapolis, where they have lived for the past 10 years. They now spend about 5 hours a day in a Minneapolis High School that serves a large number of Native American students. In their role as teachers’ aides, they work closely with the teachers, especially those responsible for classes in science and mathematics. Students appreciate the help they receive from Claude and Jean in understanding difficulty concepts. It appears that the atwoods have a knack for explaining complex ideas and principles in an easy-to-understand manner. Their examples from many years of work experience make abstract concepts concrete and meaningful for the students. In addition, their use of hands-on instruction seems to be highly effective with Native American students.
In addition to tutoring, the Atwoods have also been able to offer some invaluable career advice to a large number of students. Jean’s ability to provided informed counseling to women and her sound knowledge of Indian traditions and culture have been much appreciated by the young Native American women who attend Minneapolis High. Both Claude and Jean have also brought to students’ attention summer work opportunities available in state and federal agencies.
Students also enjoy the stories the Atwoods tell them about what life was like when they were teenagers 50 years ago: no indoor plumbing, central heat, TV, VCRs, or computers. The could often share work-related experiences, stories from their travels, and the lessons they have learned in life. The principal and the teachers from Minneapolis High appreciate the perspectives the Atwoods bring to the school, the ongoing support they provide to th students, and the interaction they promote between the school and the American Indian community. At a recent school board meeting, the principal reported that, since the Atwoods’ arrival at her school, she has observed a significant increase in the participation of Native American parents in parent-teacher conferences and a variety of other school activities (P. 122).
Fried, S. B. & Mehrotra, C. M. (1998). Aging and diversity: An active learning experience. Washington, D.C.:Taylor & Francis.
CONSIDER ONE of the following:
- Describe the relationship between parenthood and marital happiness. How might this influence Claude and Jean’s volunteer work?
- Who established the “Third Age” theory and what is that referring too? How does the third age fit into consideration of social relationships? How does the volunteer experience of Claude and Jean relate with the Third Age theory?
Foro 1-Unidad 1-1er, 2do y 3er Vídeo Humanities Assignment Help
Foro 1-Unidad 1-1er, 2do y 3er Vídeo
Primero, verán el primer vídeo para tener una ubicación general de lo que son las ciencias políticas.
Segundo, verán el segundo vídeo. Este es un vídeo un poco más largo, pero muy instructivo.
Luego de verlos comentarán aquellas ideas expresadas que le llamaron más la atención o que le permitieron descubrir algo nuevo y por qué le parecieron interesantes o pertinentes.
All files uploaded will be submitted to the plagiarism detection service URKUND,
If you wish to prevent your document from being used as a source for analysis outside this site by other organisations you can use the opt-out link provided after the report has been generated.
Foro 1-Unidad 1-1er, 2do y 3er Vídeo Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
need completed Business Finance Assignment Help
You recently met with the firm’s new client, Justin King. As you put together your notes and complete the Client Intake Interview Form, you realize you need additional information from Justin.
Draft a letter to Justin requesting that he make an appointment to come in and meet with you again. In the letter, be sure to identify any documents or other items you need him to bring in at the time of his appointment. Additionally, if there are specific areas of questioning you want him to think about ahead of time, include an explanation in the letter. Click on “Resources” to access files to assist you in your Assignment.
Reflection on EHR Accuracy, Data Mining, and Clinical Decision Making Health Medical Assignment Help
Follow Grading Rubric
Write a one-page reflection paper on the topics covered in the EHR Go activities
Be sure to address these three questions in your reflection paper:
- What is the relationship between the three EHR Go activities you completed, they are Medication Reports, Verifying Orders, and Risks and Clinical Warnings such as Adverse medication Events/Allergies in an EHR System? In other words, how do the concepts you learned relate to each other?
- What were your two or three most important takeaways about the concepts of EHR accuracy and standards, data mining, and legal and ethical considerations?
- What is a remaining question you have about these concepts?
COMPLETE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS FROM THE ATTACHMENTS
Enterprise Cyber Security Writing Assignment Help
You are to develop each of the below following sub-topics.
Make sure you are sufficiently specific in addressing each area.
attackers will craft email attacks containing malware designed to take
advantage of the curiosity or even greed of the recipients. Imagine that the
message of an email you received from a coworker is “See our managers’ salaries
and SSNs” instead of “Funniest joke you’ll see today.”If such an email came in, what would be the
best action to take? Support your answers with information and examples from your
best way to defend your systems from attack is to know as much, if not more,
about your system and its vulnerabilities than potential attackers know. You
must know where and how they’ll likely attempt to compromise your systems.
Discuss the moves that may be taken to compromise a company’s system. Support
your answers with information and examples from your experiences.
no single set of rules or guidelines is the “best” for any specific
environment, there are general best practices that should result in a secure
environment. What best practices would you follow for implementing an
information security program at your organization? Support your answers with
information and examples from your experiences.
an organization must evaluate various information assets for risk management,
which vulnerability should be evaluated first for additional controls? Which
should be evaluated last? Support your answers with information and examples
from your experiences.
The overall paper
should be 2-3 pages long with intext citations and a minimum of one reference
for each sub-topic.
Need help with the listed below homework Writing Assignment Help
Although your text does an excellent job of describing concepts and theories about development, the ability to apply those theories to real world instances is an integral part of learning. Pick at least two concepts for the applicable age group from this unit that are of interest to you. Then find an individual or a video to watch that exhibits the concepts you have chosen. If you choose to watch a video, be sure and cite the source in APA format. In at least a one page, typed and double-spaced document, describe how and why your observation exhibits the concept from your textbook.
See Assignments And Grading for details about the CA Observations Report.
Due Sunday at 11:59 CT
|Development Time Period||Data Collection||Unit
CA Observation Report Due
The First Two Years
The Play Years
The School Years