Criminal Law and Law Enforcement Business Finance Assignment Help. Criminal Law and Law Enforcement Business Finance Assignment Help.
Early social norms, before the emergence of the criminal justice system, resorted to the support of family and friends in finding and exacting revenge against those who had victimized them. Eventually, crimes came to be viewed as offenses against society. Modern day philosophy has evolved to recognize the need for the system to focus upon the victim as someone more than a mere witness or the target of criminal activity. Many states now have evidence rules that prohibit the introduction of certain types of conduct, statements, and offers made by the defendant to the crime victim. Some states have built the philosophy of victims’ rights into statutes, which call for specific rights of protection, notice, and reparation to victims. Some states have even ratified constitutional amendments to protect the rights of victims.
In your main post, with respect to prohibiting the introduction of certain types of conduct, statements, and offers made by the defendant to the crime victim, discuss the following:
- Examine whether evidence rules prohibiting the introduction of certain types of conduct, statements, and offers made by the defendant to the crime victim exist in your state with respect to victims.
- Determine why such evidence should be excluded if it is relevant to whether the defendant committed the offense.
- Explore the public policy reasons that exist for excluding such evidence.
- Evaluate the effect such rules have on your duties as a criminal justice professional.
Criminal Law and Law Enforcement Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Critically analysis three citation from each section (one page for each section) Humanities Assignment Help
This paper consists of THREE sections. Your task is to choose ONE citation from each section and to write a critical commentary/analysis. You should consider the context of the citation, who is speaking, and why they say what they do. Feel free to draw on your knowledge of Freud, Marcuse, and Dreyfus when writing your commentary. Be sure to write precise, clear sentences. Keep your commentary focused. 12, times new roman, double space Don’t forget to tag which citation you choose.
Critically analyze one of the following citations from Sigmund Freud’s Civilization and its Discontents:
- ‘…in whatever way we may define the concept of civilization, it is a certain fact that all the things with which we seek to protect ourselves against the threats that emanate from the sources of suffering are part of that very civilization.’
2. ‘When once the Apostle Paul had posited universal love between men as the foundation of his Christian community, extreme intolerance on the part of Christendom toward those who remained outside it became the inevitable consequence…Neither was it an unaccountable chance that the dream of a Germanic world-dominion called for anti-Semitism as its complement…’
Critically analyze one of the following citations from Herbert Marcuse’s Essay on Liberation:
3. ‘Is such a change in the ‘nature’ of man conceivable? I believe so, because technical progress has reached a stage in which reality no longer need be defined by the debilitating competition for social survival and advancement.
4. ‘[H]ow can he satisfy his needs without hurting himself, without reproducing, through his aspirations and satisfactions, his dependence on an exploitative apparatus which, in satisfying his needs perpetuates his servitude?’
Critically analyze one of the following citations from Dreyfus’ On the Internet:
5. ‘Such a new being is not interested in collecting what is significant but in connecting to as wide a web of information as possible.’
6. ‘Hyperlinks have not been introduced because they are more useful for retrieving information than the old hierarchical ordering. Rather, they are the natural way to use the speed and processing power of computers to relate a vast amount of information without needing to understand it or impose any authoritarian or even generally accepted structure on it.’
Significance of a Dissertation Topic Health Medical Assignment Help
Reflect on the dissertation topic and problem statement you posted in the Week 1 Discussion—and perhaps have since revised based on peer or Instructor feedback.
Indicator 2 asks: is your selected problem meaningful, i.e. has gap in the research literature been identified to demonstrate that this is a meaningful problem to investigate?
Indicator 3 asks: is your selected problem significant, i.e. is this problem important to the discipline and/or your professional field. Also, is it an authentic “puzzle” that needs solving, and not merely a topic that the researcher finds interesting?
Post your evaluation of the significance of your research topic and problem statement with regard to Quality Indicators 2 and 3.
Explain whether your topic and problem statement meet those Indicators and why. If your topic and problem statement do not meet Quality Indicators 2 and 3, explain how you could modify them so that the Indicators might be met.
December 7 2018 Business Finance Assignment Help
1500-word (not including in-text citation and references as word count) count minimum with two scholarly sources in APA format. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give credit appropriately when using someone’s else work. There are three questions and each one should have a word count of at 500 words for each answer not including the in-text citation and references in the word count. 500 words per question max and make sure to stay on topic. Make sure all answers are equally strong and that writing is meaningful and clear. Let’s keep the writing simple and clear.
Discuss the idea of rating leaders. If you were a supervisor, manager, or executive, would you want to be evaluated by your employees?
Discuss a Level 5 leader you know on the basis of personal humility and professional will. How does the leader demonstrate consideration and service as well as conviction and resolve?
Evaluate an organization you know on the basis of product quality and service quality. Compare the results against those of its best competitors. Develop an action plan to stay excellent or improve.
Final Paper Writing Assignment Help
- Due Sunday by 11:59pm
- Points 100
- Submitting a file upload
- File Types doc, rtf, docx, and pdf
- Available until Dec 15 at 12:01am
The prompt for the final paper builds off of the work you’ve already done in the “Topic Selection” forum and the “Intro Paragraph” assignment. If you did well on your intro paragraph, you simply have to work on proving your thesis by providing evidence (from credible sources) and analysis of the evidence. All evidence you use should help you prove the argument stated in your thesis. If you did not do well on the intro paragraph, you should use my feedback to try and improve. If you’ve allowed yourself ample time, you should also come see me during virtual office hours before this final paper is due. If you do not focus on one of the Supreme Court cases listed in the Topic Selection, you will receive a ‘0.’
Sources, Formatting, & Tips (READ ALL)
- You need a minimum of three sources to have a strong analysis; there is no maximum number of sources.
- DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, CITE WIKIPEDIA OR ANY OPEN SOURCE SITE. Wikipedia and the like are not academic sources since anyone can edit them. See “Should you use Wikipedia… (Links to an external site.)“
- Paper must be formatted in APA. Use the APA Template I created for this class if you need assistance with APA. . If you cannot open the Word file, you can still view the template.
- Note that APA requires standard margins (1″) around the paper and uses Times New Roman, font size 12. While you will not lose points for using a different font type, I do not recommend using a font bigger than Times New Roman 12 or wider than 1″ margins. If your paper is on the short end and the font and margins look off (or you hit enter a bunch of times and have a bunch of empty space, etc.), you will lose points since you cannot fulfill the prompt requirements in a very short paper.
- The paper needs to be 4-6 double-spaced pages (not including title, abstract, and references pages). Papers that are significant above or below will not receive high marks in some rubric categories.
- Do not email me your paper under any circumstances. To receive a grade and avoid the late penalty (see below), you must properly upload a correct file type (Word or PDF, only).
- YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR FILE AS A WORD DOCUMENT, PDF, OR AS RICH TEXT FORMAT (RTF) in order to upload this assignment to Canvas. If you do not, I will not be able to open the file and you will receive a ‘0’ with no chance to resubmit.
- What to do if you don’t have Microsoft Word: Your paper must be uploaded as a Word or PDF document. If you are using Google Docs, read “How to Save Google Docs as a PDF (Links to an external site.).” If you are using Pages, read “How to Save Documents Created in Pages as a PDF. (Links to an external site.)” You can also use Office 365 for free through your MyCOD account. To do this, visit “Student Resources (Links to an external site.)” and read the section on Office 365.If you have trouble with Office 365, plan ahead and use a computer at the Library (Links to an external site.) or tutoring center (TASC (Links to an external site.)) on campus.
- Be sure to submit with plenty of time to spare in case you run into issues that could prevent a timely submission. Any paper marked as late by Canvas (coming in at 12:00am, 12:01am, and so on, will lose half the points earned).
To see how you will be graded, view this assignment’s rubric.
Square of Oppositions Writing Assignment Help
In this assignment, you will discuss the Square of Opposition.
Recall your reading in Chapter 9 of our textbook regarding categorical logic and the Square of Opposition and complete the following:
- Describe the Square of Opposition
- a. What is categorical logic?
- b. What is the purpose of the Square of Opposition?
- c. Identify key features of the Square of Opposition.
- d. Explain how the Square of Opposition is used to translate statements into standard-form claims and corresponding standard-form claims including description of the relationships that are depicted within the square.
- Identify the components of the A, E, I and O standard-form claims (or propositions).
- Using the diagram in your text as a guide, create one original example using an ordinary statement and translating it into standard-form claims (A, E, I and O statements) using the Square of Opposition. Identify the translation and claims in your example using the corresponding letter.
- a. For each corresponding standard-form claim, explain how you identified the translation and corresponding claims and their relationship to one another based on the relationships depicted on the square. In other words, explain why each choice of claim in your example is correct for that particular relationship.
- b. Example provided must be original and not taken from our lecture, textbook readings or online resources.
- Papers should be written in 12 point, Times New Roman, double-spaced.
- APA formatting is required for this assignment.
- Make sure that you provide an introduction paragraph, body paragraphs that address each required portion of the prompt and a conclusion.
- Essays should be completed using research to consistently support your presented points and ideas. Utilize a minimum of 2 resources to complete this assignment and be sure to consistently cite your sources in the content of your essay and provide a reference list. Try to avoid using a large amount of quotes. Summarize/ paraphrase information in your own words as much as possible to demonstrate what you have learned, but cite sources to provide credit for the ideas and concepts.
- Paper length requirement: 2-3 pages
- NO PLIAGIRSM
Square of Oppositions Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
interdisciplinary dance paper Writing Assignment Help
Here is the prompt:
Using at least three scholarly sources and three popular sources, students will conduct scholarly research to investigate the relationship between dance and another discipline of their choice.
Students’ 5-7-page typed, double-spaced and proof-read paper will include an original title, proper citations and separate bibliography.
It is important that you include my information from the PowerPoint. Also DO NOT use from using “i” and “in my opinion”. Instead “in my research i found…”
I picked fashion as the other subject and you just have to talk about the relationship of the two. I already created a powerpoint and presented it to the class and she said it was fine so you can extend on that and use the examples I used in my slides! Attached is my powerpoint
Mein Kampf Humanities Assignment Help
This activity will help you meet these educational goals:
Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text, including determining where the text leaves matters uncertain; and determine an author‘s point of view or purpose in a text in which the rhetoric is particularly effective, analyzing how style and content contribute to the power, persuasiveness or beauty of the text.
Read the instructions for this self-checked activity. Type in your response to each question, and check your answers. At the end of the activity, write a brief evaluation of your work.
In this activity, you will analyze Hitler’s ideas in the excerpt you read from Mein Kampf.
Describe the main points that Hitler makes in the given excerpt and his likely purpose in writing it. Answer in two or three paragraphs.
What techniques does Hitler use in this excerpt to influence his readers? What emotions does he seem to be appealing to by using such techniques? Would you call this work propaganda? Why or why not? Support your answers with examples from the text.
hrm paper pretty easy Business Finance Assignment Help
PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE
Assignment 5: Creating Your Dream Job
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
In this assignment, you get the chance to create your dream job and to build its compensation plan and appraisal performance.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create a job description and specifications for your dream job.
- Design a compensation and benefits package related to your dream job.
- Rationalize your compensation and benefits package. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the compensation and benefits package.
- Imagine this is the only position of its kind in the organization. From this perspective, design a performance appraisal program to assess your job performance.
- Rationalize your performance appraisal program. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the performance appraisal program.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss job analysis, job descriptions, and specifications.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of employee compensation programs.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Short Essay Responses Humanities Assignment Help
Short Essay Responses
Short Essay Responses: Please answer two of the three questions with details and
examples taken from the readings. Be sure to include your own analyses using the
book and the primary sources within it (if applicable). Please submit your answers on
Canvas- Good Luck!!!!!!
Not everyone supported the independence movement within the colonies.
Explain who supported independence and who did not. How and why did women
respond to the language of freedom and liberty during this period?
incorporate at least two-three key terms from chapter 6 in your response. Be
sure to put these key terms in bold or underline them.
The men who wrote the Constitution did not foresee the ongoing involvement of
ordinary citizens in affairs of the state. Describe the multiple ways ordinary citizens
became involved in political concerns. Be sure to address how the concepts of
liberty and freedom were used and explain who was excluded from political
discourse from the period 1790 to 1815.
Please incorporate at least two-three
key terms from the end of the chapter in your response. Be sure to put these
key terms in bold or underline them.
What was the basic premise of the Confederate government? What advantages
did the Confederacy have (or not have)? Describe the ways in which the war
affected the economies of the north and south and how does this relate to the
leadership abilities and qualities of both Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis? How
significant was each man’s leadership
incorporate at least two-three key terms
from the end of the chapter in your response. Be sure to put these key terms in
bold or underline them.