CUltrual Attitudes Toward Drugs Humanities Assignment Help. CUltrual Attitudes Toward Drugs Humanities Assignment Help.
The manner in which a society or culture views a particular drug
vastly influences its acceptance by that society or culture. Some
societies have made drugs legal in response to their society’s belief
that each individual has the right to decide for themselves whether or
not to use it. In the United States, for well over a century, use of
most drugs has been deemed delinquent. In recent years, however, we have
seen individual states pass legislature decriminalizing certain
How has society’s attitude toward drugs changes throughout the 20th
century through today? Select a particular drug and trace its ties to
American culture throughout the years. Write a 2-3 page paper; be
certain to cite your sources. You may use the Online Library for
CUltrual Attitudes Toward Drugs Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Education Brochure powerpoint presentation help Health Medical Assignment Help
Ethics group presentation. Practice teaching using educational brochures.
Assignments and Assessments Due: • Education Brochure • Power-Point Ethics Presentation
INSTRUCTIONS ETHICS PRESENTATION:
1. You will verbally present your positions in front of the class on Week 9. All members must speak.
2. You may use any presentation aids such as video, Powerpoint, or any other aid of your choosing.
3. Refer to your Presentation Rubric to maximize your grade (found in syllabus)
4. Be sure to use at least two of the ANA Code of Ethics Provisions: http://www.nursingworld.org/codeofethics
5. Be Sure to use Basic Principles of Ethics (Chapter 5 of your Fundamentals Book)
- Informed Consent (if pertinent in your case)
- Advanced Directives (if pertinent in your case)
- Must Choose 2 of the following:
- Beneficence, non-maleficence, autonomy, fidelity, justice, veracity.
6. Be sure to use correct APA formatting on your handouts:
- Handout should be a summary of your position describing the ANA Code of Ethics provisions and ethical principles you used to present your position.
- An overall summary to your position.
Rubric instructions uploaded
Library Research – Physiologic monitoring and critical care topics: Writing Assignment Help
Library Research Topics
In this assignment, the following topics will be searched in the CINAHL database. Please remember to make use of the Boolean operators: AND/OR, the use of appropriate subheadings and limiting the search.
Physiologic monitoring and critical care topics:
1) Transcutaneous monitoring of oxygen and carbon dioxide
2) Accuracy or reliability of pulse oximetry; limitations of pulse oximetry
3) Devices or device comparisons about the accuracy of pulse oximetry
4) Arterial tonometry
5) Infrared emission detection thermometers
6) Gastric tonometry
7) Carboxyhemoglobin, co-oximetry or carbon monoxide with oximetry
8) Oxygen or oxygen therapy protocols
9) Airway pressure release ventilation and capnometry
10) Noninvasive automated blood pressure monitoring (Doppler flow, infrasound, oscillometry, volume clamp)
11) Product evaluations of pulse oximeters
12) Emergency care/ER use of pulse oximeters
13) Pulse oximetry use in acute care
14) Intrapulmonary percussive ventilation
15) Electrical Impedance Tomography
17) Transpulmonary pressure and esophageal manometry in mechanical ventilation
18) Impulse oscillometry and airway resistance
19) Respiratory mechanics and mechanical ventilation
1. Access a current (less than 4 years old) relevant article and summarize the methodology and results.
***Instructions for your assignment:
1.From the 19 topics above, perform a search on any three of the topics in CINAHL that would retrieve pertinent articles about your chosen topic.
2.Narrow your search until you have a reasonable listing of approximately 25-50 articles from which to choose (Save this search result).
3.From the narrowed search, select two relevant citations that you would want to review and summarize.
4.Submit the narrowed search citations, the search history, and PDF copies of the two articles you would like to review and summarize to Blackboard. Identify the articles by your preference (1 would be most preferred, 2 would be least preferred.)
1. After your submission is reviewed you will be told which article to summarize (Thus, you are expected to read the articles and not merely summarize the abstract).
2. As part of the summary, in your own words, you would be required to explain at least 1 figure from the article (the figure should be a graph or table). So again, make sure you read the articles.
Strategic Management Assignment Help
Competitive advantage is what sets an organization apart. A competitive edge is a necessary ingredient for an organization’s long-term success and survival. Unique resources provide a company with a sustainable competitive advantage. The four characteristics of unique resources are value, rarity, ability to duplicate, and ability to exploit. Resources that have all four of those characteristics can be used to form sustainable competitive advantages.
Construct a 2-3 page paper, based on the four characteristics of a product with potential for sustainable competitive advantage and based on the research you conducted; identify and discuss a company that does an effective job of utilizing these resources in the competitive marketplace. Also describe the product in relation to the four characteristics of sustainable competitive advantages.
Correlation and Bivariate Regression in Practice Mathematics Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Correlation and Bivariate Regression in Practice
For this Assignment, you will continue your practice as a critical consumer of research. You will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to correlation and bivariate regression.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources and search for a quantitative article related to correlation and bivariate regression.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article you found. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use correlation or bivariate regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Does the results table stand-alone (i.e., are you able to interpret the study from it?) Why or why not?
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.
Final Global Business Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
This course has provided the in-depth information necessary to create an all-encompassing global business plan. The final goal is the assimilation of all previous assignments pertaining to the business plan into a comprehensive and cohesive presentation by the student.
Prepare a minimum 2,100-word Final Global Business Plan. Your Final Global Business Plan should integrate previous global business plan assignments.
Include the following information:
- Develop an Executive Summary including a short overview of the entire Final Global Business Plan. It should follow the structure and order of the plan and not exceed two pages.
- Design a Mission Statement and articulate the purpose of the company’s existence in as few words as possible.
- Identify the company name, product or service description, and explain the information obtained regarding the legal, cultural, and ethical challenges that formulated your rationale for selecting your target country. Describe the mode of country entry selected. Refer to your country risk analysis.
- Develop a chain of command and describe the legal company structure selected. Refer to your organization and product analysis.
- Define the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and how it’s applied in international business.
- Formulate an industry analysis to include: industry size, growth rate, industry trends and long term prospects. Refer to your industry analysis.
- Develop a market analysis to include: a market segmentation and target market selection, SWOTT and PEST analysis, estimate of annual sales, market share and distribution channels. Refer to your organization and product analysis.
- Describe the following as part of your marketing plan: product modification-if any, influences of social culture on product, pricing, use of current global information technologies to promote product introductions and distribution channels.
- Describe in detail the functions of the foreign exchange market as it pertains to: currency conversion to implement payment of trade and supplies, the potential risks in exchange rates, and cyber and technology risks. Refer to your Week 3 Individual Assignment.
- Identify two potential international sources of financing. Refer to your Week 4 Individual Assignment.
- Compose an income statement extending three months to include: cash from units sold, less variable and fixed cost, less taxes, to equal monthly net profit. Use estimated unit value. Refer to class discussion.
- Compose a cash flow statement extending three months to include: cash balance at beginning of month, monthly cash flows from operations, less uses of cash, to equal cash balance at end of month. Use estimated cash flow values. Refer to class discussion.
- Explain what type of exit strategy would be appropriate for your business venture. Several strategies to consider are: divestiture of assets, handing over to a joint venture partner, diversification, shutting down operations.
- Recommend whether this global venture is feasible or not. Propose whether to proceed with this business or not.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Final Global Business Plan Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
balancing school and life-my quality life care plan Science Assignment Help
Balancing School and Life – My Quality of Life Self-Care Plan. The purpose of developing this Plan is to set a framework and a plan to maintain wellness and to stay motivated and engaged throughout your Program. Doing this will help you achieve success during your coursework and as a professional nurse.
The goal of the Project is to help you become self-aware and reflective as a means of identifying personal self-care strategies that will increase your energy and help you manage your stress. The Project will give you a chance to learn how this is accomplished as you will be doing similar work with clients during the Program and as a professional nurse to assist them in the same way.
Use the Quality of Life Self-Care Wheel to assess your current state. After you determine your scores, in a 2-3 page paper complete the following:
- Discuss those areas that are strengths (higher scores) and those areas that need further development (lower scores).
- Identify two strategies you can use to maintain or maximize each identified strength.
- Identify two strategies you can use to strengthen each area needing development. Explain how you will put these strategies into action. Be specific. For example, instead of stating, “I need to exercise,” your action should state “I will begin to walk 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week.” The action should be SMART- Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timeframe
- Also attach your completed form
- Minimum length 2-3 pages not including cover or referencing. APA formatting
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
What items would you trade-off? Business Finance Assignment Help
Senior management would like you to present at the next meeting a presentation to explain how trade-offs can be made between various project requirements to effectively support cost control of the project’s total cost. Your presentation will address the trade-off strategy to be employed and if you will be able to mitigate the trade-off areas through application of learning curve concepts. Be careful not to depend on learning curve analysis for each of the noted trade-offs. Senior management will want you to be able to identify the research you accomplished to support your interpretations of trade-off analysis and learning curve improvements.
* Before you dig too deeply into the learning curve presentation, you will need to locate a project manager or other competent and knowledge professional in the field to discuss learning curves including their benefits and limitations. Prior to this meeting, you will need to spend time researching knowledge leaders in the learning curve area.
You will be estimating, pricing, determining cost controls, monitoring techniques, and the time value of money to be measured and weighed to perform a trade-off analysis. Identify 10-15 items suitable for trade-off analysis.
Once you have completed this preliminary preparation work, develop a presentation to analyze the concept of trade-offs in the project environment. You will have to design from research or experience the examples of trade-offs and any learning curve improvements to then build the presentation around the example. Be sure to also include topics such as methodology for trade-off analysis, contracts, and industry preferences within your presentation to justify your selections for trade-off.
There are six ways in which a person and the situation interact to shape a person’s goals Humanities Assignment Help
- There are six ways in which a person and the situation interact to shape a person’s goals, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
1. Different persons respond differently to the same situation.
2. Situations choose the person.
3. Persons choose the situation.
4. Different situations can prime different parts of the person.
5. Persons change the situation.
6. Situations change the person.
As part of your answer:
- Discuss what is meant by each of these dyads.
- Provide an example of how each one works.
- Assume you are a supervisor. How would you work within each of these situations with your employees to increase employee motivation?
How would your decisions be affected by each person-situation dyad?
- Assume that you are an industrial/organizational consultant brought into the same office as asked to study these person-situation interactions
in order to advise management how to best put them to use to increase employee motivation which research design would you use?
Why is this design the best fit for this office situation?
How might technology help law offices meet ethical standards Business Finance Assignment Help
How might technology help law offices meet ethical standards? Please use any one below of the following three areas of ethics to review. Discuss types of technology that relate to that area of ethics and how that technology might be used. You may use more than one area of ethics. Cite your assigned readings for the week in your answers. Be specific in how software or other technology may cause difficulties or solve them.Partial example: “Emails and documents sent by email may cause accidental disclosures of information, but encryption may help the firm in …” Avoiding conflicts of interest. Avoiding accidental disclosure of information. Preserving information that will have to be disclosed to a court or opponent