Cultural Diversity Presentation, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Cultural Diversity Presentation, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
is a need for schools and teachers to connect with families of English
language learners. To facilitate this collaborative spirit, educators
must encourage parents of all cultures to become part of the school
culture. First read the article, “How to Reach out to Parents of ELLs.”
Think about what you would like parents to know as they partner with
you in educating their child. What could parents share about their
culture that would help the classroom teacher be more effective?
Design a series of three activities for parents and students at your school that honor and respect cultural diversity.
Your plan should include the following:
- Explain the purpose for each activity.
- Describe the target group you are addressing.
- Explain the activities.
- Describe the materials/resources needed to execute each activity.
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources (e.g., teacher resource books, journal articles, professional websites).
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style
Cultural Diversity Presentation, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Education was a priority for the founding fathers, Take a Stand, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Education was a priority for the founding fathers. Dr. Benjamin
Rush, unlike his peers, was an advocate for education that included
both females and blacks. He founded one of the first female academies
in the United States, the Young Ladies Academy of Philadelphia.
Although he was a believer in women being educated, his reasoning for
the importance of education was that it would make women more
subservient to men.
In a one- to two-page APA-formatted paper, refer to your text and
then “take a stand.” You will either defend Rush’s position for
creating the curriculum he implemented (a few of the subjects taught:
general knowledge of bookkeeping, vocal music and dance, and moral
philosophy) or discredit his stance and explain how women would be
better off with or without this specific education. List at least three
reasons to support your opinion.
National Women’s History Museum: http://www.nwhm.org/online-exhibits/education/introduction.html
Your finished paper must include a title page and a reference page
formatted in APA 6th-edition style. It should include a minimum of one
source in addition to your textbook and should not exceed two pages
(not including title and reference pages).
MGT/360 how the company manages a sustainable culture, writing homework help Other Assignment Help
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on sustainable management strategies that a firm’s leaders can use to drive a sustainable culture. It is important to note how the firm cultivates a sustainable employee culture and how this affects the products or services offered by the organization.
Describe how the company manages a sustainable culture and include the following:
- What sustainable management strategies can a company use?
- What is the likelihood of success with these strategies?
- How would you measure success of these sustainable management strategies?
- How do you think these management strategies will change in the future?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use EasyBib or Son of Citation Machine to create MLA citations for each of your sources from Gathering Information Worksheet: Part One. Writing Assignment Help
- Use EasyBib or Son of Citation Machine to create MLA citations for each of your sources from Gathering Information Worksheet: Part One.
one summary statement, one integrated direct quotation, and one
paraphrase statement for each of your three sources, including
parenthetical citations for each. An example has been completed for you.
Gathering Information Worksheet: Part Two
|MLA Citation||Integrated Direct Quotation||Summary Statement||Paraphrase Statement|
|MLA Citation”>”Teaching With Documents: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.” The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Mar. 2013.||Integrated Direct Quotation”>According to an article published by the National Archives,
“By the late 1970s all branches of the federal government and most
state governments had taken at least some action to fulfill the promise
of equal protection under the law” (“Teaching With Documents: The Civil Rights of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission”).
|Summary Statement”>Nearly every branch of federal and local governments had taken steps towards providing equal protection by the late 1970s, according to an article published by the National Archives (“Teaching With Documents: The Civil Rights of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission”).||Paraphrase Statement”>The National Archives state that late in the 1970s, the federal and state governments were taking steps towards providing equal protection under the law (“Teaching With Documents: The Civil Rights of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission”).|
|MLA Citation”>||Integrated Direct Quotation”>||Summary Statement”>||Paraphrase Statement”>|
|MLA Citation”>||Integrated Direct Quotation”>||Summary Statement”>||Paraphrase Statement”>|
|MLA Citation”>||Integrated Direct Quotation”>||Summary Statement”>||Paraphrase Statement”>|
The attached document is the answer to the above question but it has a plagiarism score of 74. make it 0
strategic planning is not a substitute for effective leadership, powerpoint assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
VII PowerPoint Presentation
You are the budget and finance director for your agency
or a public/nonprofit agency with which you are familiar. Your supervisor has
asked you to craft a presentation recommending strategic cuts to your agency
based upon past and future budget reductions. You must prepare an 8-10 slide
PowerPoint presentation presenting your findings and recommendations. The cuts
do not need to be sweeping, but should rather be strategic and realistic, and
based upon future collaborative initiatives. Concentrate on how “strategic
leadership” will guide your organization through this process, relying on
examples and information from Chapter 11 of the textbook. That is, what roles
can leaders in the organization play to make these cuts more palatable to the
entire organization? Be sure to support your recommendations with no fewer than
three peer-reviewed journal articles.
When creating the presentation, craft it in a
“business professional” manner with appropriate text proportions, consistent
and professional font, and appropriate images to present your information.
While some features of PowerPoint may be better at catching attention, it may
not be suitable for presenting professional information and driving home your
Your presentation should be written in APA style
writing with appropriate citations. Include a references slide at the end of
your presentation for your resources
At the outset of Chapter 11, Bryson (2011) notes,
“…strategic planning is not a substitute for effective leadership. There is no
substitute for effective leadership (and committed followership) when it comes
to planning and implementation (p. 355).” Quite simply, without competent,
effective, and committed leadership, the strategic planning process will fail.
Even more simply, without effective leadership, organizations will fail.
Strategic planning is simply a variable in any organization that requires sound
leadership, guidance, and stewardship.
As noted in Chapter 11, effective organizational
leaders must assume several roles to ensure the success, implementation, and
sustainability of the strategic plan. First, they must understand the context
of the plan within the organization, communicating its need and relevance to
all stakeholders. Second, they must understand who will be involved in the
planning and implementation and what role(s) they will serve (as both leaders
and followers). Third, as Bryson (2011) notes, leaders must sponsor the
process, demonstrating commitment and buy-in to the process and final product.
Fourth, leaders must champion the process, serving as an organizational
cheerleader of sorts, both internally and externally. Fifth, leaders must
facilitate the strategic planning process, ensuring that planners have
sufficient time, resources, and support to effectively craft and implement the
plan. Sixth, and last, leaders must foster collective leadership and
followership to guarantee plan sustainability (Bryson, 2011).
Bryson accurately chronicles that to effectively lead
the strategic planning process, organizational leaders must communicate
effectively, using a consistent and sustained dialogue (including feedback)
with all those involved and effected. Organizational communication is integral
to organizational success from any perspective and in every way, including
strategic planning. It is also important for leaders to tout the plan and
inform stakeholders regarding its progress and implementation at meetings,
forums, gatherings, in the media, and in the public sphere; the end product of
which is a consistent message that permeates the organization and reaches the
public (Bryson, 2011).
To reinforce, without effective and committed
leadership, strategic planning will fail, regardless of the mission, culture,
values, or size of the public or nonprofit organization. Even with leadership
changes, a well-crafted and implemented plan can endure, as long as it is
integrated into the organizational culture from top to bottom. As Bryson (2011)
states throughout Chapter 11, almost as important as effective leadership is
committed followership. Even if all staff are not involved in the planning and
implementation of the plan, they can show support for it by committing to it as
followers and good organizational citizens.
Bryson, J. M. (2011). Strategic planning for public
and nonprofit organizations: A guide to strengthening and sustaining
organizational achievement (4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
“A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated.” – Horace Mann, What did he mean by that? Writing Assignment Help
Horace Mann (1779-1859)
is best known as the father of the American public education system.
Mann improved the school system by limiting private influence,
increasing the number of high schools and increasing attendance. In
addition, he was instrumental in bettering the salaries for teachers.
Review the following quotes from this great advocate for education.
Select one of the quotes and explain what it means to you more than 200
- “A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated.” – Horace Mann
- “A teacher who is attempting to teach without
inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.” –
Recommended Resource: PBS.org. (n.d.). Only a Teacher: Schoolhouse pioneers – Horace Mann (1796-1859). Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/onlyateacher/horace.html
Links for Horace Mann – http://www.pbs.org/onlyateacher/horace.html
“A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated.” – Horace Mann, What did he mean by that? Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
analyze care plan for acute/chronic heart attack, health and medicine help Health Medical Assignment Help
Please use the case study of heart attack upload, to provided case studies that focused on cardiovascular disorders. You will pick one of these cases to analyze and create a comprehensive care plan for acute/chronic care, disease prevention, and health promotion for that patient and disorder. Your care plan should be based on current best practices and supported with citations from current literature, such as systematic reviews, published practice guidelines, standards of care from specialty organizations, and other research based resources that are no later than 5 years old. In addition, you will provide a detailed scientific rationale that justifies the inclusion of this evidence in your plan. Your paper should adhere to APA format for title page, headings, citations, and references. The paper should be no more than 10 pages typed excluding title page and references. Some critical point to include in the case analyze are:
1. The patient just had a heart attack and he was treated for it emergently in the ER/hospital. Many of you need to recall that when a patient is sent to his primary care giver after such an event, a thorough review of the system that is in trouble is completed. So you should mostly be focusing on the cardiac issues. That is why the ER doc sent him your way – for long term management of the heart. The ER doc did not review all of his medications and place him on everything that he needs to be on – that is for you to do and determine.
So that is my first focus – how does his heart look? well, look at the blood pressure – it is horrible. So his tenormin is no good and either needs to be changed or increased or something added.
2. Recent history – he had stents placed. He is only on baby aspirin -That is no longer the standard of care with stent placement. This guy needs to be on clopidogrel or some such blood thinner to avoid complications with his stents forming clots. That is a lifetime deal – so he needs education about the medication changes, why you are changing them, what they are and how to take them. He will need some good followup care instructions, and he will need to be strongly advised against stopping the medications for any reason. I would also explore his ability to get the medications and have a steady supply because he might have issues and maybe that is why he is reluctant to maintain them.
4. Then discuss some of his other issues in the overall picture of heart problems – possibly his weight – which at 220 pounds and 5’10” he is not too horribly overweight although his BMI ranks him at obese – just barely. He could stand to lose 20-30 lbs. largely because he is android obese – tends to hold the excess weight around his midline.
5. Diabetes needs to be regularly monitored and I would review this with him. His hgA1C is 7.5 which likely means he averages blood sugar counts of between 150-175. He may need to revert to insulin to control his sugars if he is not able to control diet enough to allow his glucophage to work. The glucophage will not do all the work – he has to help.
- Demonstrated an evidence-based approach to address to the above key issues identified in the case study.
- Case Study Evaluation
- Analyze the disorder addressing the following elements: pathophysiology, signs/symptoms, progression trajectory, diagnostic testing, and treatment options.
- Differentiate the disorder from normal development.
- Discuss the physical and psychological demands the disorder places on the patient and family.
- Explain the key concepts that must be shared with the patient and family to achieve optimal disorder management and outcomes.
- Identify key interdisciplinary team personnel needed and how this team will provide care to achieve optimal disorder management and outcomes.
- Interpret facilitators and barriers to optimal disorder management and outcomes.
- Describe strategies to overcome the identified barriers.
- Care Plan Synthesis
- Design a comprehensive and holistic recognition and planning for the disorder.
- Address how the patient’s socio-cultural background can potentially impact optimal management and outcomes.
- Demonstrate an evidence-based approach to address key issues identified in the case study.
- Formulate a comprehensive but tailored approach to disorder management.
Submit your document to the W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Sunday, July 17, 2016.
Case Study Evaluation
Care Plan Synthesis
|APA Style/Format: Free of grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. Citations and references are written in correct APA Style.||
Did you have probable cause to seize the cocaine? Why or why not?, Criminal Procedure assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
While on routine patrol, you notice a car with two people inside parked behind a business that has closed for the evening. You have recognized this to be a high-crime area that has had several burglaries recently. As you pull behind the car, you shine your spotlight on the vehicle and notice the passenger in the front seat leaning down between the seats. You order the individuals out of the car and place them both in handcuffs for protection. After frisking them for weapons, you approach the passenger side of the vehicle and notice a six-pack of beer on the front floorboard. As you move the carton, you find a small container of what appears to be a controlled substance. You conduct a preliminary field test, and the substance tests positive for cocaine. Based on your readings in the text and your research on the Internet, answer the following questions:
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Did you have probable cause to seize the cocaine? Why or why not?
- Does the plain view doctrine apply in this case? Why or why not?
- What responsibility, if any, does the driver have as it relates to the seized evidence? Explain.
- In your own words, explain the concept of exigent circumstances.
- In your own words, explain an officer’s need to obtain a search warrant to perform a search.
- What is the controlling constitutional issue involved in this scenario, and how does it apply? Explain.
Demand/Supply for Business, calculus homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
I am seeking help on my final calculus problem. I don’t know what I am doing wrong, since I keep getting -/+ $483360.
Here is the question:
Suppose the demand function for a product is given by the function: D(q)=−0.012q+45.6
Find the Consumer’s Surplus corresponding to q = 150.
Do not round the results until the very end of your calculations. At that point, round to the nearest tenth, if necessary. It may help you to sketch the demand curve, which crosses the horizontal at q = 3, 800.
Please note the “3, 800” are two different numbers.
Inventory Management Systems, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Your sister owns a small clothing store. During a conversation at a family dinner, she mentions her frustration with having to manually track and reorder high demand items. She would like an automated system but has a very small budget.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you create a plan for a low-cost automated inventory system in which you:
- Describe all the necessary equipment.
- Explain the costs involved in the creation of the system.
- Describe the ongoing maintenance that will be required.
- Provide a workflow diagram in Visio or equivalent software to illustrate how the system will work.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the types of business needs that can be addressed using information technology-based solutions.
- Create requirements for a system through a formal technique that enables a productive change in a way the business is conducted.
- Use contemporary CASE tools in process and data modeling.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about Systems Analysis and Development topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.