Depressive Disorders and Bipolar and Related Disorders, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help. Depressive Disorders and Bipolar and Related Disorders, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Select 1 of the following disorders:
- Major depressive disorder
- Persistent depressive disorder
- Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
Focus the discussion on the following:
- What are some of the symptoms?
- What would this disorder look like in person? Make sure you relate this back to the DSM criteria.
- Based on your research, do you think the media has portrayed the disorder you selected in an unbiased manner or is it sensationalized? Support your answer.
- Discuss 1 effective treatment approach for the disorder you selected. Support your answer with research.
Depressive Disorders and Bipolar and Related Disorders, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
cloud based, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Q1. You need to prepare a short report that describes the benefits of Cloud Computing for smartphone-like devices apps development and growing in the marketplace. Your discussion should be 400-600 words length.
Report style (intro, body , conclusion)
What are strength for current and future of app (application to be used for smart phone like devices) in term of development. At least 2 paragraph with two in-text reference
Any current cloud provider support this movement (the environment that developers have done or want to use their own in-house server/desktops but use cloud based software development environment(app). At least 2 paragraph with two in-text reference
Q2. Greentek is an app solution company specialise in medical related to research and development. You are required to prepare a report on the benefits and challenges for Greentek to migrate most of the current in-house development environment to a PaaS provider. Your report must be 500-700 words length.
Report style (intro, body , conclusion)
Research and find out what are the factors/ procedures involving to migrate most of the current in-house development environment to PaaS. At least 2 paragraph with two in-text reference
Should look to AWS/ Rackspace/ Google or any Australia base cloud vendors and read their tech support/marketing/ user guide for more info
Q3. Greentek might consider migrating to a SaaS service provider for their apps production. Thus, they have additionally requested a report for a SaaS provider would able to provide Apple’s Xcode and Google’s Android Studio development environments. Your report needs to include the critical points, other than cost, that Greentek would need to consider in choosing to migrate apps production to a Cloud-based environment. Your report to Greentek should be 500-700 words length.
At least 2 paragraph with two in-text reference
Meditations 1-3, philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help
2. Read the ‘squashed’ version or the ‘very squashed’ version of Meditations to get a good overview of the arguments being made in Meditations 1-3.
3. Do a double entry journal. Create a table with two columns. In the left column of the journal, write out the key points and passages that make you think of other ideas, surprise you, confuse you, or seem key to your understanding of what Descartes is saying. In the right column, using your own words, write out your responses to those passages and key points.
DO NOT COPY AND PASTE ANSWERS FROM THE WEB!!!!. USE YOUR OWN WORDS!
Pharmacotherapy and Therapy Discussion Question, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Discussions Complete by December 11th
Pharmacotherapy and Therapy
Increasing knowledge about the biological factors that are a part of abuse and dependence has opened the doors for the development of drug therapies that may be useful in the treatment of addictive disorders.
The increased knowledge of brain chemistry and the various neurotransmitter systems that play a role in dependence opens a large array of possibilities for the development of drugs that can aid treatment.
Intervention and Twelve-step, faith-based, other self-help support
Beyond the web-based self-assessment tools described earlier, the Internet is also a vehicle for brief motivational interventions. The best known is the Drinker’s Check-up, designed for use with at-risk drinkers and alcohol-dependent individuals who are ambivalent about changing their drinking.
Possibly at the opposite end of the spectrum from technological approaches is the matter of spiritual counseling. Those with alcohol problems may have a need for pastoring, “shepherding,” or spiritual counseling, as do other members of the population. In fact, their needs in this area may be especially acute.
- Complete a research and list as many types of pharmacotherapy medications used for treatment of alcoholism.
- After completing the research, select the top two that you believe would be the most effective and explain why.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the two pharmacotherapy medications you selected. Would you elect to opt for the use of pharmacotherapy medications, explain?
- How do spiritual concerns fit in with alcohol use and alcohol dependence?
- Analyze Intervention and the Twelve-step program. What are their benefits and what are their areas of possible nonaffective use? Of the two which would you prefer to work more effectively and why.
Discussion Participation (30%)
Grading Rubric and Participation Requirements
- One primary post (New Topic) as your initial discussion post thread – min. 200 words/post
- One secondary response (Respond) to classmates – min. 100 words/post
- All posts are to be substantive responses reflective of the reading content.
- Each post will be graded per the overall grading rubric for content and adherence to the performance guidelines
- Primary post earns up to 20 points
- Response to peers earns up to 17.5 points
Posting is not just posting what every other student posts, but about bringing out original and insightful ideas on, in this case, the discussion board. Therefore, you should strive each week to improve your posting skills by offering thorough and clear writings by bringing up fresh perspectives on the given topic.
- All discussion submissions must be entered by 11:59 pm EST Sundays as specified in the course schedule, with the initial post due on Wednesday.
- No late submissions will be accepted or graded.
- Discussion questions must meet the APA formatting meaning you cannot just copy information from a website.
- Use scholarly peer-reviewed resources to support your viewpoints.
- Use a minimum of one resource to support your position.
- Do not write the website address as your reference (www.abc.com), but write the resource meeting the APA formatting. (Examples were provided under the announcements).
- DO NOT use resources such as Wikipedia, eHow, WiseGEEK, Wikihow, About… If in doubt please ask.
The purpose of the discussions are to discuss the topic(s) and further the discussion. It is a best practice when responding to your peers to:
- Write an overview of what the student stated
- Provide your original thoughts and opinion
- Utilize supporting resources
- Follow up with a question
The Power of Context, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Here’s the topic of the writing,
Use the assigned reading “The Power of Context” (which I will give you before you start working) and 2 another legitimate sources related to “Broken Window Theory” to discuss which aspects of Broken Window Theory seem effective and which aspects seem to e problematic. As evidenced from your reading and research, what would be the ideal version of Broken Windows?
Here’s is the requirements:
1. The paper has to be at least 1,500 words long
2. The paper should contain 5 and only 5 paragraphs, one introduction which end with the thesis of the whole paper, 3 body paragraphs supporting the thesis with the topic sentence at the begining, and a conclusion restating the thesis.
reading The Power of Context, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
the assigned reading “The Power of Context” (which I will give you
before you start working) and 2 another legitimate sources related to
“Broken Window Theory” to discuss which aspects of Broken Window Theory
seem effective and which aspects seem to e problematic. As evidenced
from your reading and research, what would be the ideal version of
Here’s is the requirements:
1. The paper has to be at 1,500 words long
The paper should contain 5 and only 5 pages, one introduction
which end with the thesis of the whole paper, 3 body pages
supporting the thesis with the topic sentence at the begining, and a
conclusion restating the thesis.
The assigned reading begins at page 149.
reading The Power of Context, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Supply Chain Management- Cost Analysis question, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Make one slide (one page) of PPT that answer that following question (italic and underlined), should include notes under the slide.
Your team is working as a project team to create, evaluate, and implement a sourcing strategy for the Cadillac Omega-CT6 high tech cockpit. The cockpit consists of all the instruments and wiring assemblies that allow the driver to monitor and control all the electronic systems of the automobile. (This case was part of a competition in 2015 sponsored and hosted by Wayne State University and General Motors). Case details are provided in files.
Analyze the sourcing problem General Motors is facing with sourcing the cockpit component for the Cadillac Omega-CT6 and provide a recommendation for a strategy for sourcing this item. Your presentation should include the following:
Detailed cost analysis. Based on the data presented in the case and the spreadsheet, you must include an appendix detailing costs and supporting your scoring in your supplier scorecard.
new religious movements, world religion world view chart week 10 help Humanities Assignment Help
I need week 10 of the world view chart – new religious movementsed
world view is a fundamental or basic orientation of thinking – like a
mindset – which guides a culture and / or a person’s life. Like a point
of view, it can be built of concepts, ideas, values, emotions, and
ethics. Weltanschauung is the German word for this idea. Your
goal for this course is to understand the world views of these various
religions. In order to prepare you for your final assignment, you will
outline the world views of various religions in the chart below, adding
to it each week.
this assignment, students will complete the weekly area of the chart,
filling in the aspects of each religion as it is presented in the
readings and resources. This chart, when complete, will be the starting
point for the written assignment, due in Week 10.
For each weekly submission:
the weekly lectures and supplemental materials provided, then complete
the chart by elaborating on each section related to the weekly content.
- Identify key details and examples from the weekly resources to serve as a basis for the content being recorded in your chart.
- Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
Psychology Critical Thinking, writing homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Recreational marijuana was recently legalized (Links to an external site.) in several states, and more states are considering legalization (Links to an external site.) either for recreational or medical use. (FYI, marijuana use in North Carolina is illegal (Links to an external site.)). Consider what you have learned about the development of the nervous system, addiction, pain, and how substances can impact learning and memory. What should be the minimum age for recreational marijuana use (or should recreational marijuana use be outlawed for everyone, or unregulated for everyone)? Why that age (or why should it be outlawed/unregulated)? Do you think that insurance companies (Links to an external site.) should be required to pay for medical marijuana? If so, what conditions should be covered and why? If not, what are your concerns and what other treatments are available instead? What should people know about marijuana’s effects on the brain to make an informed decision about using it?
12 point font
word count included at bottom of page
Cite all sources
It’s a supply chain question and use excel to solve it, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Consider the LL Bean example from the past two lectures. LL Bean is supplied by a manu- facturer to stock turtlenecks, and these turtlenecks are exclusively sold to LL Bean. For LL Bean, each turtleneck sells at the retail price $25, and the salvage value is $5. The manufacturer sells each item to LL Bean at a wholesale price (call this quantity w) and it costs the manufacturer $7 to make each item. Instead of the standard wholesale contract, let us look at how the revenue sharing contract compares.
(a) Set the wholesale price to be $8 and suppose LL Bean shares 20% of its revenue with the manufacturer (this revenue sharing includes both revenue from sales and revenue from salvage). What is the optimal order quantity for LL Bean?
(b) Set the wholesale price to be $8 and suppose LL Bean shares 51% of its revenue with its manufacturer. What is the optimal order quantity for LL Bean?
(c) What conclusions can you draw about the performance of the supply chain in (a) and (b), compared to the wholesale contract when the wholesale price is set to maximize (i) the manufac- turer’s profit, (ii) the total supply chain profit?
Here is a guide on how to solve (a) and (b). You will need to set up an optimization problem to decide how many items LL Bean orders. The standard newsvendor model does not suffice be- cause the payment structure is different. LL Bean’s objective is to maximize its profit, its decision is the order quantity. Open up “newsvendorCalculator.xls”, and clearly define these items. Make sure that “Is the order quantity user-defined” is set to 1 (yes), and set user-defined order quantity to be 12000 (this part just gives the computer a place to start searching). Finally open up Solver, enter in your objective and decision variables, and under solving method make sure that “GRG Nonlinear” is selected.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ should be required to pay for medical marijuana? If so, what conditions should be covered and why? If not, what are your concerns and what other treatments are available instead? What should people know about marijuana’s effects on the brain to make an informed decision about using it?
12 point font
word count included at bottom of page
Cite all sources