Describe how the industry involves the guest in order to provide quality service, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Describe how the industry involves the guest in order to provide quality service, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
A positive guest experience is mainly the result of guests who have positive
encounters and interactions with employees who provide the utmost quality
service. Based on the fast food restuarant industry, identify
methods, strategies, and tools this industry uses to deliver the “wow” factor
and enhance the guest experience.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper
in which you:
- Describe how the industry involves the guest in order to provide quality
- Summarize two (2) service standards the industry uses to meet customer
- Recommend one (1) “wow” element the industry could apply to each of the two
(2) service standards in order to make the guest’s experience more
- Recommend at least one (1) way the industry could better provide information
to its guests.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Describe how the industry involves the guest in order to provide quality service, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Second World War in Southeast Asia Essay, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
I need help with writing a three pages essay based on a chapter of reading on the book. The reading is about Chapter nine, The Second World War in Southeast Asia. I have highlighted some parts on the reading for myself.
Your essay should comprise a main thesis or theses,
stated at the beginning, and an extended, but concise discussion of
supporting evidence. Be analytical, not just descriptive. At all
cost, avoid being vague and too general in your argumentation; the clearer you
state your own position and your own analysis, the better. Pay attention to the
details of the essay question; stay focused on the topic. Be specific.
For supporting evidence, the use of concrete historical examples from
the readings, incl. the novels, hand-outs, documentaries, and/or lectures is
recommended; consistent citations style is expected. The response paper needs
to be type-written, double-spaced, with margins 1 inch all sides, common 12 pt.
font. Proof-read for spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax, etc.! Please use Chicago Style citation.
Reflect on the transformative effects the Japanese
occupation of most of Southeast Asia during World War 2 had on the course of
Southeast Asian history: How dependent was the gaining of independence of the Philippines (1946) and Burma (1948) on the Japanese interlude?
To what degree, if any, were the armed struggles for independence in Indonesia (1945-1949) and Viet Nam (1945-1954) enabled by the
Japanese presence during the first half of the 1940s?
In your essay, focus on three of the four countries mentioned.
Network Consultation for DesignIT, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Network Consultation for DesignIT
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
This assignment contains two (2) Sections: Network Consultation Proposal and Network Consultation Presentation. You must submit both sections as separate files in order to complete this assignment.
The owners of DesignIT, who recently purchased 56’x36′ space for their expanding business, have asked you to place a bid on a consulting job. DesignIT is a graphic arts company that, up until now, had contracted work out to temporary design services. The new space will allow them to hire two (2) full time designers and a receptionist.
Description of space purchased:
- 4 Cubicles
- 1 Office
- 1 Server room
- 1 Reception desk
- 1 Conference room
Below is the design of the space purchased:
Click here if you are having trouble viewing the above image.
Using the building layout, your role is to provide DesignIT with a network design that interconnects the following considerations:
- DesignIT plans to relocate three (3) servers already configured as follows:
- 1 Web Server – Microsoft IIS Server
- 1 File Server – Microsoft Server 2008
- 1 Server – Server 2008 Small Business Server
- DesignIT has requested that the design include the following:
- High speed Internet access
- Antivirus / malware protection
- Six (6) computers
- Three (3) color laser printers
- Wireless access for portable devices
- DesignIT has requested the consideration of all interconnected devices and wiring, along with speeds, for best performance.
Section 1: Network Consultation Proposal
Create a cost analysis, and develop a proposal for the company.
- Write an five to seven (5-7) page proposal in which you:
- Recommend one (1) suitable network design.
- Suggest one (1) network architecture.
- Suggest LAN and Wireless LAN (WLAN) wiring considerations.
- Recommend hardware options and costs.
- Suggest security considerations for:
- Antivirus software
- Recommend software options and costs.
- Outline the labor costs, equipment costs, and service costs for your suggested design in table format.
- Identify the single point of failure, and recommend potential mitigation strategies.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Network Consultation Presentation
(Microsoft PowerPoint or equivalent)
Use Microsoft PowerPoint or an open source alternative to present your findings to the client.
- Create a five to ten (5-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Outline the recommendations from your written proposal in Section 1.
- Provide general speaking notes that you would use to highlight non-visual content.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the basic components and media of network systems and distinguish between LANs, MANs, and WANs.
- Summarize current networking standards and how standards bodies and the standardization process impact networking technology.
- Describe the TCP / IP protocols and various functions among the application layer.
- Contrast why different technologies are deployed in different contexts of networking, such as topology, bandwidth, distance, and number of users.
- Explain and differentiate among network hardware devices and components.
- Compare and contrast among network operating systems.
- Describe security policy, practices, encryption techniques, and design considerations in support of business operations in a networked environment.
- Explain the role of integrity and availability in a networked environment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in computing networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory networking topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
vaticans view on Just war, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
A recent article about the Vatican’s view on Just War
Read the article, and in a 1.5 -2 page paper address the following:
-Define the concept of Just War, and discuss its history.
-Describe the new Vatican policy on Just War and explain either how the Vatican developed the policy or how it has changed from the past.
-Finally, the article suggests that this change in policy is relevant and important. Do you agree or disagree with this assessment? Why or why not?
Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) , psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force commanders and liaisons to ICAC affiliates responded to an online survey. Participants represented local, county, state, and federal law enforcement from across the United States. In that study the following information was learned:
- Sworn personnel in 511 agencies had been exposed to child pornography during investigations of crimes involving child sexual exploitation.
- Prosecutors and other civilian employees were also exposed to child pornography in many agencies.
- About half of the survey participants were concerned about the psychological impacts of work exposure to child pornography.
- 35% of ICAC Task Force participants and 10% of those from affiliates had seen problems arising from work exposure to child pornography.
- Close to 40% of participants thought more mental health services were needed in their agencies.
- Few agencies gave information about possible related stresses to personnel who viewed child pornography.
- Some participants said their work was not supported and respected within their agencies.
- Many participants supported mandatory introductory programs for personnel starting child pornography investigations, but few supported other mandates.
Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force Online Survey Report, November 209, Funded by the US Department of Justice, ICAC Training and Technical Assistance Program.
What are some ways that police agencies can assist officers in dealing with the effects of investigating child pornography? Can we do a better job training and educating officers about the issue? Do policies need to be in place to deal in advance with officers investigating these crimes?
Your assignment is to answer the above questions. The paper should be a minimum 2-3 page, double-spaced, with 1 inch margins paper. Page numbering is required. Assignment will be written according to strict APA guidelines. A cover page, abstract with key terms, a main body with conclusions and a reference page is required but is not part of the page total. An APA style guide for referencing and abstract with key terms is available on our class site under the Resources tab. Grammar, spelling, typographical accuracy and a good writing style will be considered in determining your grade.
Harley-Davidson: External and Internal Analysis, business and finance homework help Other Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Harley-Davidson: External and Internal Analysis
Instructions for this assignment: Perform all of the elements listed below.
This assignment has you complete two parts of a strategic business plan. To see how those parts fit into a full business plan, click here for a strategic business plan outline.
Part I – Analysis of the External Environment
As part of the Strategic Business Plan, you have been asked to:
•Identify and analyze the major driving forces for change in the external environment of the motorcycle industry.
•Analyze the dynamics of competition using Porter’s Five Forces Model of Competition. Correctly assess the dynamics of competition.
•Provide at least three statistics about the size of the motorcycle industry such as revenue, growth rate, number of units sold by manufacturer/country, etc.
•Summarize the strategic issues firms in this industry face and identify their biggest threats.
This section should be titled “The Analysis of H-D’s External Environment.”
Part II – Internal Environment Analysis
Gather the financial information necessary to do a complete ratio analysis and the Balance Score Card (BSC) key metrics information.
If you were going to create a BSC, what would be the key metrics you would measure in each of the four BSC areas:
•Internal Business Process
•Learning and Growth
Perform a ratio analysis using H-D’s five-year financial performance. Interpret the meaning of the ratios and financial performance.
This section should be titled “The Analysis of H-D’s Current Strategy: Two Views.” Be sure to include the ratio analysis. You may also include other graphics to support your narrative.
Based on your analysis, you must decide which two competitors present the biggest competitive threat to H-D.
Perform a financial ratio analysis for the competitors after looking at trends in financial performance over five years, and compare the trends to industry averages.
Be sure you have a clear ranking of the industries’ competitors.
This section should be titled “Competitor Analysis.” Be sure to include the financial ratio analysis. You may also include other graphics to support your narrative.
This assignment should be 4 pages
Harley-Davidson: External and Internal Analysis, business and finance homework help Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
overview of five portfolio components, Business & Finance Assignment Homework Help Business Finance Assignment Help
Provide your overview of five portfolio components you can include as you begin the process. Refer to the text on pages 127-128, to complete this assignment.
Indicate in a 2-3 page paper what items you have ready-to-go and what you still need to research and collect.
- Introduction—This will give you a chance to demonstrate your understanding of the need for a portfolio.
- Add approximately five components you have ready to go. Share what needs to be researched and collected to enhance the collection of documents.
- Conclusion – This will indicate the timeframe in which collection can be completed. State two advantages of developing this career tool.
Assignment 5: publicly trade, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 5: Capstone
Week 10 and worth 400 points
a publicly traded corporation for which you would like to work or are currently
the corporation on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and
Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s
online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will
often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Determine the
impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall
- Analyze the five
(5) forces of competition to determine how they impact the company.
- Create a SWOT
analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats.
- Based on
the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize
on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and
- Discuss the
various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its
competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a
communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you
recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Select two (2) corporate
governance mechanisms used by this corporation and evaluate how effective
they are at controlling managerial actions.
- Evaluate the
effectiveness of leadership within this corporation and make at least one (1)
recommendation for improvement.
- Assess efforts by
this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and
determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s
bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use at least five
(5) quality references. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double
spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with
your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover
page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the
reference page are not included in the required page length.
specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine ways in
which the vision, mission, and stakeholders of a firm impact that firm’s
- Identify how the
six segments of the general environment affect an industry and its firms.
- Identify the five
forces of competition.
- Analyze the
external environment for opportunities and threats that impact the firm.
- Analyze the
internal environment of a company for strengths and weaknesses that impact
the firm’s competitiveness.
- Identify various
levels and types of strategy in a firm.
the ethical implications related to strategic decisions.
- Predict ways in
which corporate governance will affect strategic decisions.
- Assess the
relationship between strategy and organizational structure.
- Use technology and
information resources to research issues in business administration.
- Write clearly and
concisely about business administration using proper writing mechanics.
Research Design Methods, homework help Other Assignment Help
For this module you will continue your project by preparing 3-4 additional pages, including adding to the reference page started in the project proposal.
Create these pages:
- Research Design – determine which research method you will use and defend your position with pros and cons about using it. Explain the pros and cons of the ethical considerations you identified last week from your initial and reply posts in the Module 1 discussion forum.
- Format your references in APA format on the last sheet of your Word file. Select at least 4 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles for this assignment in addition to the ones you list in the project proposal.
Define your MBTI , career planning, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
total 2 pages with no plagarized
explain the description of your type out of the 16 types listed. • My MBIT is ESTJ
with your personality profile? (20%)
access if the job fits your personality. If it does not, what types of jobs might suit your
and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
here is the text book link