Describe the legal and management issues related to the case, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help. Describe the legal and management issues related to the case, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Legal Issues in Management (Google is the company about the Privacy issue!!)
- Each participant will be responsible to summarize, analyze, and present the case problem to the class via PowerPoint. The PowerPoint presentation should have the following information:
- Describe the legal and management issues related to the case
- Explain how the relationship between legal issues and ethically responsible management practices relates to your topic.
- What legal aspects did management face during this dilemma? What legalities governed or should have governed the decision?
- Student’s Point of View
- The presentation should be no more than 10 minutes (Minimum 8).
- Wal-Mart, Disney, and Starbucks cannot be used as a topic of presentation.
- No open discussion allowed during the presentation
- No videos are allowed.
*Include Speaker notes
Describe the legal and management issues related to the case, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Conception Through Childhood and Adult , psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
You have been hired as a consultant by an advertising firm that is developing a series of commercials for a family-oriented theme park. The commercials will target family members at various life stages. You have decided that understanding Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development will help you with this assignment. Your assessment will be used by the advertising firm to help in developing commercials targeting various developmental stages.
Your deliverable to the advertising firm will be a report of 2–3 pages with your research results. You will submit 1 Word document with the following information:
Describe the underlying principles of Erikson’s theory.
Describe each stage of Erikson’s theory.
Include in your description of each stage an analysis of a character that best represents that stage of life. The character can be from a television show, a movie, or a literary character from a book. You can also use a person that you know in your life, such as a friend or relative.
In each case, be sure to explain how the character represents the stage and how the character is doing at resolving the crisis.
Please use the following guidelines for formatting your assignment:
Margins: Set to one inch
Font: 12pt.-Times New Roman, no bold, no underline
Title: Centered above the paper, 12 pt.-font (Level A Heading), no bold, no underline, no italics
Pagination: Every page; consists of a header containing a short title for the paper and a page number placed in the upper right corner of the page
Line Spacing: Double space all work, including the References page
Point-of-View: Third person, objective; limit perspective to research; no personal opinion or narrative; first person is allowed in describing the test and results, as well as discussing personal ways to enhance EI
In-text citations: Must conform to APA requirements
References list: Must conform to APA requirements
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials. Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
Week 5: Conception Through Childhood and Adult
Week 5: Personality Traits
Erikson’s stages are not the only part of his theory. There are some general principles that provide a conceptual framework on which the stages are built. To fully understand the theory, you need to grasp those principles. An excellent discussion of those can be found in Boeree’s chapter on Erikson and his theory.
Some key words are epigenetic principle, balance, virtues, maladaptations, and malignancies.
You need to first discuss the conceptual framework, then discuss the stages. When you discuss the character, use behavioral examples to support your assertion that the character belongs in the stage, as well as to support your assertion of how the character is doing at resolving the crisis of the stage.
Psych in Your Life Project Part 2, homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Psychology is all around you! Everywhere I go I see the concepts we discuss, from the Subway/Septa to the news to my own personal life. Similarly, the topics we cover can easily be observed and applied to YOUR own life. For this assignment, you will identity and discuss SIX ways how the topics or theories we’ve discussed can be applied to everyday life or ways you’ve viewed them in everyday life. You will discuss one topic from each of the following:
- Mods. 9 (one topic should come from one of this modules)
- Mods. 35 (one topic should come from one of this modules)
- Mods. 18 (one topic should come from one of this modules)
- Mods. 37 (one topic should come from one of this modules)
- Mods. 39 (one topic should come from one of this modules)
- Mods. 43 (one topic should come from one of this modules)
Keep these guidelines in mind:
- NUMBER each example and start by stating the module and page number in the text where each theory you use is discussed.
- For each example, explain the situation you observed or the application to your own life and a complete, thorough and accurate description/definition of the theory it is related to. Each example should be around 2 paragraphs or 100 words minimum. Or, you can find visuals, for example, cartoons or pictures.
- Each of your examples must be from each of the different sets of modules as noted above.
- You cannot repeat theories or ideas that you have discussed in previous assignments.
- Each theory should be described in your own words. Similarly, you should give your own examples and not ones given in the text or in class. Examples or theories that are not your own or in your own words will not be graded.
- Be sure you demonstrate correct grammar, spelling, English, etc…
Based upon what you have learned through “people-to-people” contacts, what have you learned?, case anlaysis Business Finance Assignment Help
“Based upon what you have learned through “people-to-people” contacts, what have you learned? Who have you contacted? You should read the newspapers in the major cities as well. Write up what you have learned as it pertains to establishing a venture in INDIA. This should result in two or three potential recommendations for further investigation by the group.”
So what is the goal here? Your goal is to dig deeper than merely a country overview, and gain practical, realistic insights about business in INDIA, in terms of local markets that are either emergent or fast growing: in what business should the client you work for invest her/his $10m? So you are looking for products/services that have locally experienced fast growth, high profitability, and hopefully a reasonable level of risk.
How can you identify this couple of attractive investment opportunities? Here are some suggestions, but feel free to look at other sources too:
-Look at the websites and possibly try to call American Chambers of Commerce (e.g. if you are looking at China, the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce in the USA, and American Chambers of Commerce locally in China);
-Look at the website and possibly try to call the American embassy in the foreign country;
-Look at export.gov, in particular the Country Commercial guides, and any market research/study for your chosen country;
-As suggested in the syllabus, look at the local press (if you can find a local newspaper written in English or if you can read the local language);
-Google key words such as “market/business/investment opportunities” and your chosen country (e.g. “market opportunities in India”).
Once you have found a couple of promising opportunities for investment, be sure to research the market in question. Any market data would be highly valuable, such as size of the local market, growth rate of the local market, consumer demographic and consumption patterns, current competitors, current products available, existing distribution channels, etc.
bank’s securities-to-total assets , Investment Portfolio Analysis help Business Finance Assignment Help
Investment Portfolio Analysis
For this assignment, write a 5–6 page
report examining the types of securities in your bank’s investment
portfolio. You will also make some inferences about the factors that
played a role in the selection of securities for that portfolio. The
possible factors are discussed in your text and this assignment also
examines the maturity structure of your bank’s securities portfolio.
the data for your chosen bank through the FDIC’s Statistics on
Depository Institutions. Use the Statistics on Depository Institutions
(SDI) to create a four-column report of your bank’s information and its
peer group information. This report should span across the years. Note:
For Report Selection use the pull-down menu to select Securities and
view this in Percentages of Total Assets.
For your analysis consider the following questions:
- How has the relative size of your bank’s securities-to-total assets changed across the periods?
- Does your bank have more or less liquidity than the group of comparable institutions?
the chart function in Microsoft Excel and the data by columns, create
four pie charts illustrating the profile of securities held by your BHC
and its peer group. Provide titles, labels, and percentages.
the above information, create a report of your bank’s securities
portfolio and how it compares to its peers. Provide inferences
concerning the factors, such as expected return, interest rate risk, and
others, affecting the choice of securities.
Inferences for the Industry
on the analysis of the investment portfolio for this company, and bank
management theory, as covered in course readings and research, what
strategies and recommendations can you offer for managing the sources of
bank funds? Provide support for your position from relevant sources.
The company that i have chosen for this is JP Morgan Chase
I have attached the previous paper to help with this paper if needed.
Please let me know if you need anything
Here is the link to the FDIC.
Describe the formal communication network, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Describe the formal communication network in your current or past place of employment, if not employed discuss an organization, division, or department with which you have been a member. Discuss why you think the communication network has taken this form and how successfully it seems to meet the business’s needs.What is the grapevine? Is it a formal form of communication? How reliable do you feel the information is that comes from the grapevine?
2. Using the Internet, find a company that has a corporate social responsibility program and study what the company’s website says about that program. What kind of image as a corporate citizen is the company trying to project, and how? How convincing is this effort, in your opinion, and why?Choose a certain national or regional culture, or generation and find out what values and communication styles the people in this demographic are generally known for. How might working or doing business with a person from one of these groups require you to adapt your own values and communication style?
3. Letters, memorandums, and email messages can differ more than in their physical make up. Explain and discuss.
4. How does Twitter, Facebook and email differ from one another? Does one form of communication lead itself to being able to include more information over another? What might be the advantages of one medium over another?
Describe the formal communication network, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Hotel Escargo management, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
As a consultant hired by the Hotel Escargo management team, you have been asked to collect data on the three main areas of focus (check-in, check-out, and hotel offerings) and graph the data to identify any issue occurrences. Use the hotel information provided here (in Learning Materials.) Collect the data, create graphs and/or tables, and describe any work measurement and time study analysis you would do. Then, from this analysis, select one main area of focus and create a fishbone diagram that captures all potential root causes. Provide a brief analysis of descriptive text on the identified items. Also describe how work sampling and time study assist in analysis. The team wants to see all of your charts, diagrams, and analysis summary.
The submission must be in APA format, Double Spaced using a 12Pt. Times New Roman. The minimum length is 5 Body Pages plus the Cover Page, Abstract, and Reference Page (8 total pages.)
The submission must include a minimum of four references and in text citations.
Overview of Police Discretion, Research paper help Business Finance Assignment Help
Write an 8-10 page research paper in APA Style. The project should have 8-10 pages not counting the cover, abstract and reference page.
AN OVERVIEW OF RESEARCH PAPER REQUIREMENTS
All work should be submitted in APA 6th Edition style, which includes (if sources are used) in-line citations and a References page. No exceptions. Review the APA publication manual. APUS APA Style (pdf)
Note that references used for your research need to be peer-reviewed/scholarly journals. These journals typically have the following characteristics:
1. articles are reviewed by a panel of experts before they are accepted for publication;
2. articles are written by a scholar or specialist in the field;
3. articles report on original research or experimentation;
4. are often published by professional associations;
5. utilize terminology associated with the discipline.
Research Paper Instructions:
Choose one of the 5 topics listed below to write an 8-10 page research paper on. (8-10 pages excluding the title page, reference list, appendices) Your paper MUST be in APA Format.
1. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that restates from a system’s perspective the political subdivisions of police governmental powers per federalism, including the specific U. S. Constitution Amendments that established their powers, as well as the significant historical events, which helped orchestrate America’s move toward law enforcement.
2. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that infers an understanding of past/current law enforcement, philosophies, psychological theories, various models of police behavior and the application of different policing styles concerning the individual officer, as well as the stress associated in the life of a police officer.
3. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that compares and contrasts the training method ideologies associated with how the Federal Bureau of Investigations trains agents versus the quasi-militarism (also called para-militarism) characteristic methodology typically used in the typical police academy;
4. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that discusses the ideologies associated with utilitarianism and deontological ethics concerning human behavior and the ethical or unethical decisions and/or actions of those working in law enforcement.
5. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that describes police discretion, and the various control mechanisms available i.e., internal control mechanisms, external control mechanisms, control by the citizens, legislative control, and control by the courts.
Use the APUS library to find at least five, peer-reviewed articles that cover your chosen topic from the list above. Again, you are required to use scholarly, peer-reviewed journals, in-text citations, and provide a reference page for this paper.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have submitted the assignment it is automatically run through Turnitin.com (plagiarism checker). You MUST be below a 20% match to other sources.
In addition, it is important to note the following critical aspects for your paper that if not completed correctly could result in a 0% despite the paper’s content and other evaluation criteria as noted below:
Your paper MUST be in proper APA format
Your paper MUST utilize APPROPRIATE references
You MUST avoid any form of Plagiarism at all costs
Akron Children’s Hospital, children battling cancer/Leukemia, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Write an entry of 400 words minimum explaining how your project relates to two of the course objectives, Objective 12 and one or two others between 1 and 11 (do not choose objective 13). See the list of course objectives in the Introduction Above. Be sure to explain why you think these objectives are important. Label this entry “Service Learning Project Objective.”
Note: The purpose of this entry is not to tell what you think the objective of your Service Learning Project was; rather, it is, as stated above, to relate your project to specified course objectives.
picked project; Akron Childrens Hospital, children battling cancer/Leukemia.
identify a comprehensive set of abnormal scenarios, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Use the techniques in Section 13.3.1 to identify a comprehensive set of abnormal scenarios associate with the normal meeting scheduling scenario in Figure 4.10 and represent these by sequence diagrams.
Your answers should be 2-3 pages in length, follow the APA format, and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
Refer requirements engineering textbook here https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/