|Head-to-Toe AssessmentFor this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
- Topical headings to delineate systems.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
- Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
- The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
- Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
Name your document SU_NSG3012_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the W4 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
|Head-to-toe assessment and incorporating topical headings to delineate systems.
|Described how portions of the assessment would be conducted when needed equipment is not available.
|Provided a detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, and included normal laboratory findings for client age.
|Analyzed age-specific risk reduction health screen and immunizations.
|Described two differential diagnoses (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
|Designed a plan of care including two priority nursing diagnoses, interventions, evaluation.
|Discussed pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
|Included evidence based practice strategies for health promotion.
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.