Development and growth Health Medical Assignment Help. Development and growth Health Medical Assignment Help.
Please complete each initial post in APA format following the Discussion Board grading rubric to include, but not limited to the following:
- Apply a principle of human growth and development related to appropriate age group
- Apply developmental theory related to age group
- Discuss developmental milestones related to the age
- Discuss developmental assessment tool related to the age
- Apply cultural consideration and cultural assessment to presentation
Case 1: A 6-month-old Haitian male, both parents present at the appointment and the third child for both parents. Child was born at 40 weeks, last seen at 4-month visit and no concerns at that time. Child is smiling, babbling, rolls both from abdomen to back and back to abdomen and sits with support
Development and growth Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Report Analysis Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help
Building on the Report Analysis you completed in Week 4, create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint® presentation of your analysis and recommendations. This assignment will allow you to demonstrate the application of visual content delivery for successful communication.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Effective visuals and design consistency as well as descriptions of these components as they apply to presentations and reports
- Discussion of the best practices for oral and online presentations
Include detailed speaker notes.
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
The Balanced Scorecard Writing Assignment Help
The balanced scorecard (BSC), which was first introduced by Kaplan and Norton in 1992 has been gradually adopted by health care organizations (HCOs) as a tool to drive performance (Kaplan & Norton, 1992). This balanced approach takes into account the multiple variables that determine an HCO’s success without placing a greater emphasis on any one variable.
Complete the following for this assignment in a 3-4 page paper, excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page:
- Write a paper evaluating the value of the balanced scorecard as a tool for assessing and improving organizational performance in a health care organization.
- Discuss the concept of balancing performance across the BSC components to achieve the health care organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
- After your review of the literature, indicate whether you agree with this approach. Explain your response.
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 5 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
Kaplan, R. S., & Norton, D. (1992). The balanced scorecard: Measures that drive performance. Harvard Business Review, 70(1). 71–79. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2005/07/the-balanced-scorecard-measures-that-drive-performance
Term Paper: Disaster Recovery Plan Computer Science Assignment Help
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a written paper and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
In recent years, organizations have witnessed the impact of having effective and non-effective business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans. In today’s environment, with significant potential natural disasters, terrorist threats, and other man-made threats, it is critical that organizations develop effective business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans. Select an organization that you are familiar with, such as where you currently or previously have worked, contact a local organization, or search on the Internet for the needed detail of an organization you are interested in. Prepare a disaster recovery plan policy for that organization.
Part 1: Written Paper1.
1. Write a six to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
a. Provide an overview of the organization that will be delivered to senior management, defining the business goals and objectives and the size, layout, and structure of the organization.
b. Include a diagram of the organization’s network architecture and the proposed network architecture of an alternate computing facility in the event of a disaster (or the actual network architecture of the alternate computing facility if one already exists) through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
c. Develop the DRP Policy, including:
i. Disaster declaration
ii. Assessment of security
iii. Potential disaster scenarios and methods of dealing with the disaster
iv. Disaster recovery procedures
d. Develop an Incident Response Team (IRT) charter, which includes the following sections:
i. Executive summary
ii. Mission statement
iii. Incident declaration
iv. Organizational structure
v. Roles and responsibilities
vi. Information flow and methods of communication
vii. Methods and services provided by the IRT
viii. Authority and reporting procedures
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the infrastructure document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the infrastructure document.
Part 2: PowerPoint PresentationUse Microsoft PowerPoint to:2. Create a twelve to fourteen (12-14) slide presentation that will be presented to the agency’s management, in which you:
a. Summarize the elements of the DRP Policy and IRT Charter, covering the main elements from Steps 3 and 4 above. b. Include an introduction and conclusion slide.
Asian Americans and politics Humanities Assignment Help
Listed below are a few recommend readings drawing upon Asian Americans and politics — particularly relevant since there are important elections coming up in November:
- Constante, Agnes. “In California, Asian Americans Find Growing Political Power” (Links to an external site.)
- Leonhardt, David. “Asian Americans, a Sleeping Political Giant” (Links to an external site.)
Read the two articles and compose a 400-500 word reflection discussing your own personal thoughts/opinions. Do not summarize the material. Instead, discuss what you found interesting about these readings. How familiar or knowledgeable are you with either Asian Americans political participation or visibility in current politics? How do these readings fit in with what you may already know or how do they offer new insight, if any?
Leadership and Strategy Plan Health Medical Assignment Help
Final Project Proposal
This week, you submit your first
assignment related to your Final Project, which is a proposal for a leadership
and strategy plan for solving a pressing public health problem.
For this week’s Assignment, review the
a proposal in the form of a 2- to 3-page paper explaining the community health
problem that will be featured in the Final Project. The paper will include the
- A description
of the public health leadership problem and why it is a problem.
identification of how the problem relates to the Healthy People 2020
- A list of
potential resources for data (at least 10–12 resources).
Final Project: Leadership and Strategy Plan
For this Final Project you selected a pressing health problem
affecting a community and developed a leadership and strategy plan for
addressing the problem. You linked this problem to corresponding Healthy
People 2020 objective(s).
Submit a 13- to 15-page
paper in APA format (not including title page). For full criteria, refer
to the Final Project Guidelines document in the Week 1 Learning
- Shi, L., & Johnson, J. A. (2014). Novick and Morrow’s public health administration: Principles
for population-based management (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA:
Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 6,
“Professionalism and Ethics in Public Health Practice and Management”
- Jennings, B., Kahn, J., Mastroianni, A., & Parker,
L. S. (Eds.). (2003). Ethics and public health: Model
curriculum. Retrieved from Association of Schools of Public
Health website: http://www.aspph.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/EthicsCurriculum.pdf
- Module 4,
“Community-Based Practice and Research: Collaboration and Sharing Power”
- Module 5, “Ethics and
Infectious Disease Control: STDs, HIV, TB”
- Module 6, “Ethics of
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention”
- Module 7, “Ethical
Issues in Environmental and Occupational Health”
- Module 8, “Public Health
Genetics: Screening Programs and Individual Testing/Counseling”
- Module 9, “Public
Health and Health System Reform: Access, Priority Setting, and Allocation
- Public Health Leadership Society. (2002). Principles of
the ethical practice of public health. Retrieved from http://www.apha.org/~/media/files/pdf/about/ethics_brochure.ashx
- Thomas, J. (2004). Skills for the ethical practice of
public health. Retrieved from the Public Health Leadership Society
- Public Health Ethics (PHE). (n.d.). Retrieved October
6, 2014, from http://phe.oxfordjournals.org/
Leadership and Strategy Plan Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Politics Assignment 2 Humanities Assignment Help
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which the student addresses the following three (3) items using headers to separate each response:
- Congressional Ethics. Identify one (1) member of Congress who has been charged with ethics violations. Briefly discuss the reason for the charges and provide two (2) reasons why you agree or disagree with the verdict and any penalties. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: Consider how the verdict and penalties impacts your trust of the members of Congress.
- Third Party Candidates. Discuss two (2) political reasons why a third party candidate has never been successful in winning a presidential election. Provide examples to support the answer. Note: Consider the political impact of the Republican and Democratic Party if a third party was successful.
- Federal and State Authority. Identify one (1) current issue facing the United States today. Analyze the respective roles of Federal and state authorities in addressing the issue. Determine whether the U. S. Constitution constrains the Federal and state responses to the issue. Explain.
Response paragraphs about neoliberal globalization Writing Assignment Help
Watch/read up to one of the films/articles listed below and then submit a page-long response about it.
In this response, discuss in two paragraphs what the film/article teaches about neoliberal globalization.
1. China Blue
2. The Constant Gardener
3. Up in the Air
4. Zeitgeist Addendum
5. Life and Debt
6. If you can find a copy of it, Sweet Crude (http://www.sweetcrudemovie.com/)
7. The Corporation http://www.sprword.com/videos/corp/
8. Dirty Pretty Things
9. El Norte
11. The Cup–if you’re a Buddhist and a soccer fan, this is the movie for you!
12. Black Gold (the one about coffee: http://blackgoldmovie.com/)
1. The Americanization of Mental Illness by Ethan Watters (2010), New York Times.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/magazine/10psyche-t.html?_r=0 (Links to an external site.).
2. The Hypocrisy of ‘Helping’ the Poor by Paul Theroux (2015), New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/opinion/sunday/the-hypocrisy-of-helping-the-poor.html (Links to an external site.).
The work should be ORIGINAL and clear!!
A well written and well thought out response IS REQUIRED.
TNC Research Assignment: Global Issues and TNC Writing Assignment Help
My TNC (company) is Microsoft Corporation.
In this assignment, you will conduct research into one such issue connected to your company. The goal of the paper is
a) to demonstrate how your TNC either affects or is affected by the issue,
b) how other actors respond to the company and the issue (i.e. protests, government sanctions, etc.), and
c) how the company responds to the issue.
These kinds of issues include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Cultural effects
- Crime and justice
- Politics and power
- War, violence, and terror
- Gender relations
- Race relations
- International relations
- A title
- 5-7 pages double-spaced, standard formatting and margins (excluding maps, tables, images, figures, and bibliography)
- Reference to at least 3 academic articles (place an asterisk or some other symbol in your bibliography next to your academic articles)
- Complete in-text citations and a complete bibliography
- An excellent paper will include at least one map. For example, you could make a map showing places where workers’ deaths occurred, where protests against a company have taken place, or any number of things.
Give a brief overview of the issue and how your company influences or is influenced by the issue.
II. How your TNC influences the issues
Here you may choose to focus
a) on a single event (i.e. the Bangladeshi factory collapse), an ongoing problem that is spread out across several locations (i.e. water contamination from rapid industrialization that your TNC is a participant in), or a combination of both. Describe in detail the way your TNC contributes to the issue (in either a positive or negative way).
What kinds of responses have the TNC’s activities generated? Depending on the issue you are studying, this could include grassroots protests, community organizing, labor strikes, unionization drives. Have any NGOs intervened (i.e. Greenpeace, Amnesty International)? What about government actors, both local and multinational? To what extent, if at all, did local responses generate broader movements, for example, by linking with other activists in other locations? To what extent did different interest groups collaborate or disagree on responses to the company?
Important: Your paper does not have to focus on a single place or event. For example, if you wanted to research the impact of McDonald’s on local diet, you could use examples from India, Saudi Arabia, Canada, and France. What is important, however, is that you link your different examples together somehow.
IV. The Company’s Response
How did the company respond to what you’ve described above? Was the company forced to stop certain activities or alter its behavior somehow? Or did the company pay a settlement but continue as before? How significant were changes to the company, and how effective was public and governmental pressure on the company? Did the company’s response apply universally, or did it make changes in some locations but not in others? Here it is important to be critical—don’t just take the company’s word for it that they have resolved all issues—dig a little deeper and try to find out if things have really changed.
Here, I strongly encourage you to “go big.” What implications does the story you’ve told in this paper have for globalization as we’ve discussed it in this class? Is it an isolated case or does it speak to general trends or patterns inherent to globalization as it has taken place in the last couple of decades? Are current responses to the issue adequate, or is more concerted or organized action required? What types of responses that are not being tried may be necessary?
Week 4 – Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
This week’s discussion forum has 2 parts. Based on your reading of the excerpt from Eli Wiesel’s Night in Chapter 6 of your textbook and viewing Steven Spielberg’s film, “Schindler’s List”, respond to both of the following questions and response must be a total of 800 words or more:
1. Dehumanization is the process by which the Nazis gradually reduced the Jews to little more than “things” which were a nuisance to them. Discuss several specific examples of events that occur in Elie Wiesel’s Night and in Spielberg’s “Schindler’s List” which reflect the dehumanization of Jews. Quote lines from Wiesel’s text and cite specific scenes from Spielberg’s film to support your claims.
2. Compare the literary and film representations of dehumanization in the Holocaust. What are some of the similarities and what are some of the differences? Which artistic medium is more powerful in representing the horror of the Holocaust? What do you think Claude Lanzmann would say about Wiesel’s book?
Please cite your references using APA format. PLAGIARISM OR LATE WORK WILL NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT.