Dietary Analysis, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help. Dietary Analysis, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help.
1. Record information: on your dietary intake for 2 days, during the week and on the weekend (one of each). You want to include everything you consume during that time frame (sweets beverages, meals). You also want to use www.choosemyplate.gov to record your food intake & beverages over the span of both days. Click on food intake and begin recording all of your food intakes over the span of 2 days (weekday & weekend.)
2. Analysis:Make sure to follow all directions with www.choosemyplate.gov (click on super tracker to get started.) Print the following reports: (1) Nutrient Intake Report (each day must be inputted and printed separate) (2) Food Groups & Calories Report or View By Meals Report (each day must be inputted and printed separate.)
Dietary Analysis, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Project cost management, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
this assignment aiming to understand and apply the processes for life cycle costing. You are contemplating the purchase of a new vehicle for family use. You are to choose a new model that has a petrol and diesel equivalent and perform a Life Cycle Costing calculations using the Net Present Value method to determine their life cycle costs, over a period of 6 years. The vehicle is NOT to be purchased by leasing or by loan.As the vehicle is for private use only you should ignore any tax implications in your life cycle costing, but must consider the resale value.
I need 2300 words. Chicago 16th reference, INTEXT CITATION (note: no end note or footnote). PLAGIARISM 0%. there is an outline attache within. please use that outline as a content for this assignment.
Contract/Relationship Management, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
managing supply chain – DB 7
Research a breach of contract. You may reference your current
employer or a past employer. Feel free to research another breach of
contract case in any organization.
- What constitutes a breach of a contract?
- What was the cost to the party that breached the contract?
- If you were the SCM for the company that either breached the
contract or it was a supplier who breached the contract, what would have
been your responses and/or proposed solution(s) to the situation?
Base your post on at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed source.
History Research Paper written in proper English, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Considering I’ve already paid someone to write this paper and it was garbage. I need the paper to be written in proper English. I’ve attached all relevant information. Please follow the guidelines below.
The core assignment of this course is a documented research paper (1500-2000 words in length = approx. 6 – 8 pages double spaced, 12-point font).
- The paper should support a thesis statement with information gained from research or investigation.
- The paper will not be just a report presenting information, but will be a paper that carefully examines and presents your own historical interpretation of the topic you have chosen and your interpretation of the information you have gathered.
- The paper may include consideration of problems and solutions, define key terms, or refute arguments against your thesis statement.
It will be important to choose a topic of interest to you.
- Approach this assignment with an open and skeptical mind, then form an opinion based on what you have discovered.
- You must suspend belief while you are investigating and let the discoveries shape your opinion. (This is a thesis-finding approach.)
- Once you have found your thesis, write the paper to support it.
You will use some of the following critical thinking skills in this process:
- Choosing an appropriate topic, limiting the topic
- Gathering information, summarizing sources
- Analyzing and evaluating sources
- Defining key terms
- Synthesizing information, comparing and contrasting sources
- Testing a thesis, making a historical argument, using refutation
- Amassing support for a position
- Documenting sources
Because this may be a longer paper than you have written before and a complex process is involved, it is recommended that you complete this paper using the following steps:
- Choose a topic related to U.S. History up to 1877 (Chapters 1-15) that you would truly like to explore and that you are willing to spend some time on. Your chosen topic should be focused. Pose a question that you really want to answer. You may want to begin with more than one topic in mind.
- Do some preliminary reading on the topic(s). You may begin with the textbook, then further explore the information available. Refine your topic. Summarize your topic, your interest in the topic, the questions you want to answer, and a hypothesis you want to test.
- Gather information from a variety of sources. Use a minimum of four sources for your paper, and at least one must be a primary source.
- Examples of primary sources are ones that are used in our discussion forums 2 – 8.
- They are sources that are contemporary to the times under investigation.
- An example of a secondary source is our textbook, though the textbook also contains excerpts of primary sources, which you may use as a source in your paper.
- Outline the results of your research and the plan for your paper (you are not required to submit the outline).
- Write the final draft and be sure to include a Works Cited List, and use the correct MLA documentation style.
INTRODUCTION & THESIS: The paper makes a clear and effective statement (the thesis) about the chosen topic. /15
FOCUS AND DEVELOPMENT: Body of the paper focuses on this thesis and develops it fully, recognizing the complexity of issues. /30
SUPPORT AND SYNTHESIS: Uses sufficient and relevant evidence to support the thesis (and primary points), including facts, inferences, and judgments. Quotes, summarizes, and paraphrases accurately and effectively–appropriately introducing and explaining each quote. /30
CONVENTIONS: Uses MLA format correctly; includes a Works Cited list; is free of errors. /10
CORRECTNESS AND STYLE: Shows critical thinking and depth of understanding; uses appropriate tone; shows sophistication in language usage and sentence structure. /15
The Color Line, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
W.E.B. DuBois invites all readers, regardless of ethnic background, to consider his proposition that the color-line will continue to be America’s number one problem.
From our modern perspective, it is our task to decide if we agree or disagree with DuBois’s statement. Do we find that DuBois was correct in his prediction that issues of race and culture would be at the focus of American social, political, and artistic developments, or do we find that the interaction has taken on a lesser or different role than that which DuBois predicted?
Please be sure to include the following in your assignment submission:
- Write a formal, 5-paragraph essay in APA format, including a cover page, in response to this question. Base your answer on your own observations and support your assertions quoting from your assigned readings.
- Read the assigned readings. Highlight quotes, summarize, or paraphrase from this week’s readings and be sure to include an in-text citation in proper APA format (Author, year, p. X).
- We must choose a position. Do not sit the fence on this topic. The goal is to make a strong assertion and prove it, or support it, by quoting from the readings. Include three quotes in your essay.
- Create a strong thesis for your essay. A thesis states your main idea in a sentence. A sample thesis (which you are free to use) might be: W. E. B. Dubois claims that the color-line will continue to be America’s number one problem, which may be seen in or disputed by the (chose to agree or disagree) sample writings by __A__, __B__, and __C__ (insert 1, 2, or 3 writers from your assigned reading).
Be sure to include an APA reference page
Describe ecosystems theory and provide example(s), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
**In your own words – APA format and cited. Book (Attachment) MUST be used as a source, and cited correctly **
The Discussion this week will focus on understanding human behavior within the ecosystems theory, how systems influence and affect one another, and the application of the strengths perspective within the field of human services.
Describe ecosystems theory and provide an example of how a hypothetical client might interact within various systems in their local community. Provide an example of micro and macro systems within your own communities and environments as well.
What is the strengths perspective? Why is it an important perspective within the field of human services?
Describe ecosystems theory and provide example(s), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Signature Assignment: Contract Formation and Property, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Select a contract that you are currently engaged in (I have picked, my 4 year Lexus Car lease with “Lexus Financial Services”).
Write a review of the contract in a minimum of 1,050 words in which you include the following:
- Consider the elements that were necessary to form the contract.
- Explain how your selected contract (or selected portions within the contract) can be applied within a business managerial setting.
- Summarize the potential legal defenses available to contract formation.
- Evaluate the potential remedies for breach of contract that might be available to someone who breached the contract you have selected.
- Examine how the contract deals with intellectual property issues.
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly references.
Human Resource Management, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
My business is S&G Package Service. Please use this as your basis for the following requirements for the paper.
- Succession Planning Procedure
In a minimum of 500 words, document a succession plan for an employee (e.g., IT Developer, Maintenance Crew,
Training Specialist, CEO) of your chosen firm. What concepts are crucial when recruiting team members? Be sure to
address the following questions in your response:
- What are the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) of that position?
- Will you select, train, or both for these KSAs?
- How will you ensure your selected successor does not leave the firm?
- What succession planning process will you use?
Political parties mobilize voters to win elections and implement policy goals, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Week Four Journal
Prepare: Prior to beginning work on this week’s journal, read chapters 8, 9, and 10 in American Government, watch the video, Episode II – It’s a Free Country, review the Week Four Instructor Guidance, and review your results from the Political Typology Quiz.
Reflect: Political parties mobilize voters to win elections and implement policy goals. Parties use their stated policy goals (i.e., their platforms) as a way to mobilize voter support. Generally, in order to be successful in a two-party system, parties must have policy goals across a broad range of issue areas to appeal to a broad range of voters.
Write: Think about a specific issue or policy that you are interested in and/or that has impacted you personally. Use the assigned resources that are provided for this journal to gather information about the goals and proposals, in that issue area, of three U.S. political parties – the Democratic and Republican parties and a third party. For the journal, write about the following two ideas: Where do the three political parties (Republican, Democrat, and your choice of a third party) currently stand on this issue? Do they have national support? Explain your rationale.
Thinking about your own Political Ideology that we discussed in the introduction discussion, which party’s stance on the issue you selected is closest to your own? Which is the furthest from your ideals? Why?
For example, if you are a “Steadfast Conservative,” what do the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and a third party have to say about your position on taxation? If you are a “Solid Liberal,” what do Democrats, Republicans, and a third party say about your views on environmental issues? Who is the closest? Furthest away? Why?
Your journal response must be a minimum one page, double-spaced. Justify your conclusions with facts and persuasive reasoning. Fully respond to all parts of the question and write your response in your own words. Outside research and references are not required for journal assignments, but if you choose to utilize outside sources they must be correctly cited utilizing APA format both within the body of your journal and include a full reference page
Psychology quiz week 3, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
2. Every time baby Anthony wants milk, he points to the refrigerator and says, “muh-luh!” In this case, “muh-luh!” is an example of a
3. Because Sharon does not want to seem too needy, she only responds to every third text message she receives from Jamal. In doing so, she has placed Jamal on a _____ schedule of reinforcement.
4. Which of these is an example of a fixed-interval schedule of reinforcement?
5. Harry was raised by parents who encouraged him to “change the world.” Harry believed in his ability to do so, and now is the mayor of his town. Harry’s story reflects which three elements of triadic reciprocal determinism?
6.Gus notices that the school bully is very popular, so Gus begins bullying students as well. Gus’s imitative behavior is best explained by the _____ effect.
7. Kelly always asks her dog, “Wanna go for a walk?” before taking him for a walk. When she says this, the dog wags his tail and runs to Kelly. In this scenario, “Wanna go for a walk?” is a(n)
8.When baby Frances says, “daaa,” her father says, “Yes, I’m daddy!” Eventually, thanks to her father’s continuous reinforcement, Frances will finally say “daddy.” This gradual development of language is known as
9.____ is a primary reinforcer, and ____ is a secondary reinforcer.
10.A peanut is placed in the bottom of a tube in a chimpanzee’s cage. The chimpanzee cannot reach the peanut or manipulate the tube. After trying unsuccessfully to reach in the tube, the chimpanzee suddenly runs to a drinking tube, fills his mouth with water, and spits in the tube until the peanut rises to a reachable level. The chimpanzee has solved this problem through (
11.Which statement about physical punishment is TRUE?
12. Rick loses his driver’s license after being arrested for driving while intoxicated. This is an example of
13. Which of the following pairs is an important element of behavioristic theories?
14. Pedro cleans his room to make his mother stop nagging him. This is an example of
15. As a result of John Watson’s conditioning techniques, Little Albert was frightened not only of a white rat, but also of rabbits, fur coats, and Santa Claus’s beard. These fears illustrate
16. Event-related potential illustrates _____, while event-related fields illustrate _____.
memory of numbers; memory of words
changes resulting from electrical activity in the brain; electrical activity in the brain
17.Arthur is given a list of random words, including tiger, suitcase, and banana
to remember. He remembers each word by mentally “placing” it somewhere in his bedroom. He imagines a tiger on his bed, a suitcase on a chair, and a banana on a nightstand. Arthur is using the _____ method of remembering.
18. Which of the following is an example of a three-letter stimulus used by Ebbinghaus in his study of working memory?
19. Jenny and Fernando have just come back from vacationing in Florida. When they tell their friends about the vacation, they may have different memories of the same experiences, but both are using _____ memory.
20. You are one of seven finalists for a job. Because of the primacy effect, you know that you will make the biggest impression if you are the _____ person interviewed.
21. Dizygotic twins are
22._____ is an encoding technique that works best if distributed over days rather than hours.
23 In Sperling’s classic study of sensory memory, participants recalled an average of approximately _____ of a set of 12 letters. However, reporting only a random portion of the letters revealed that the full capacity sensory memory is closer to _____ of the entire set.
24. Which of the following is NOT a component of the triarchic theory of successful intelligence?
25. Janice, who supervises 100 employees, learned Robby’s name because of Robby’s red tie. In fact, Janice thinks of him as “Robby Red Tie.” When Robby stops wearing his red tie, Janice has trouble remembering Robby’s name. This forgetting is due to
26. Your teacher reads a list of 12 words, and then asks you to say, in any order, as many of them as you can remember. Your teacher is testing your
27. Working memory is limited to approximately _____ items.
28. Which of the following summarizes the Flynn effect?
29. The belief that intelligence can improve through work and effort is known as _____ theory.
30. Vincent has been a football coach at Faber College since 1990. Recently, all the players on the 1990 team visited him to honor his time at the school. Because Vincent has coached so many other players since then, he has trouble remembering all the names of the players from 1990. His forgetting is due to