digital orensics Humanities Assignment Help. digital orensics Humanities Assignment Help.
Read the parts of each section of this project carefully as you are being asked to answer questions assuming different roles.
In the course of this investigation you, as the InfoSec Specialist for Greenwood Company, have or will need to interview (or perhaps “interrogate”) several people to provide context for the evidence you have collected as well as the rational for your searches. Greenwood Company management is asking for everything to be documented and would like you to provide them responses to the following pieces of information:
- Provide a list of people you believe should be interviewed for this investigation.
- Provide a narrative description of the interview setting and the intended process, before, during, and following the interview.
- Explain to the management why these stages are important to a successful interview and investigation.
For the purpose of the first part of this Section, you are still the InfoSec Specialist for the Greenwood Company. Consider this project a continuation of the work you performed in Projects 1 and 2.
After seeing you search Mr. McBride’s work area and take several pieces of evidence, Ms. Maria Flores who works in the office across the hall, comes forward with an odd story. Ms. Flores states that she is Mr. McBride’s fiancé, but lately things in their relationship had begun to sour. She produces a thumb drive she says Mr. McBride gave her earlier that day. She tells you Mr. McBride told her to “keep it safe” and asked her to bring it home with her at the end of the day. Ms. Flores tells you she really likes her job and has no interest in being wrapped up in whatever Mr. McBride has done to invite negative attention.
- The laboratory has asked you to write a short summary of what information you want them to look for on the submitted thumb drive. Identify, for the lab, what digital evidence you would like them to look for and explain why that evidence would be important to the case.
- Because you are the most familiar with the investigation, Mr. Jenkins is asking you to brain storm all the locations outside of Mr. McBride’s immediate work space where pertinent digital evidence might be found to help with your intellectual property theft case. Identify all of these locations, including places where police would have to be involved to search. Identify what places are eligible for company search, and which ones would require police involvement. Support your inclusion of each location with a short description of what type of evidence might be found there.
Now, please assume a different character for the purpose of this next segment of the assessment… You are a forensic examiner at the above mentioned Greenwood Company lab. After receiving the package from the InfoSec Specialist in the field, you sign the chain of custody form and get set to begin your examination.
- After taking the thumb drive out of storage, you, as the digital forensics analyst, sit down to examine the data. (Presume all personal protective equipment is already in place, like gloves, booties, hair covering, overalls and mask.) Prior to looking through the data contained on the device, you have to make a forensic image. Document what step you take prior to making the image and why this step is important to your overall case. Explain your actions and reasoning thoroughly.
- Write a response to the following email that you have received:
To: You, Greenwood Company Digital Forensics Examiner
From: H. Jenkins, HR Management
This case has made Greenwood Company upper management recognize the importance of forensic readiness. They have asked that you nominate three (3) forensic examination/analysis (software) tools for them to keep in their budget for the following year. They also state that they want to make sure that the tools nominated are ones that would meet criminal justice-level standards and evidentiary requirements under the Daubert Standard. In your response, please list the tool name, manufacturer, the capabilities of the tool, and how the three tools meet the standards of Daubert. (Management specifically wants tools that can examine/analyze the digital data inside the devices and is not interested in your input on additional tools that write protect or image devices at this time.)
Fortunately, the InfoSec Specialist was on his/her game, and ALSO sent you copies of several files, reported to be the source code of “Product X”.
- You, as the digital forensics examiner, used hash values to help locate the source code on the thumb drive. Using verbiage that would be appropriate to communicate to a judge and jury that may not understand computer technology at all, detail the following:
- What is a hash value?
- How did you use it in this case to determine that Mr. McBride’s thumb drive contains copies of the source code?
- Explain an additional use of hash values in the context of digital forensics.
You complete your laboratory examination and return the evidence, with your report, back to the InfoSec Specialist at the field office.
Now, back at the field office, the InfoSec Specialist (a.k.a., you) receives the report from the Greenwood Lab, which shows that the complete “Product X” source code was found on Mr. McBride’s thumb drive. In addition, while the evidence was at the lab for examination, you determined it is also likely that Mr. McBride emailed copies of the source code to his personal email address.
- Do you recommend reporting the crime to law enforcement? Why or why not? Are private companies required to report crimes to law enforcement?
The decision is ultimately made to report the theft to law enforcement and, using primarily the evidence you developed during your investigation, Mr. McBride is brought to trial for the crime. You (as the forensic examiner from the Greenwood Lab) are qualified as an expert witness at the trial and called to testify.
- What is the significance of you being qualified as an expert witness? How is it different from being a simple fact witness? Explain thoroughly.
- The prosecutor in this case calls you and brings up the fact that you write a personal blog about digital forensics in your off-time, from which it appears you are a staunch supporter of law enforcement. She is concerned that it will look like you are biased in support of law enforcement and that you only had your company’s bottom line in mind. She asks you to prepare for trial by practicing answering the following questions – respond to the prosecutor by typing up a transcript for your response.
“How do we know you are not biased in this case, choosing to report only what would help law enforcement and your company’s bottom-line? How can I know from your work that your analysis should be accepted?”
- Each questions should be answered with a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, so do your research, be specific, be detailed, and demonstrate your knowledge; submit your project to the assignments folder.
- Answers to the above questions should be submitted in a single document (.DOC/.DOCX, .RTF, or .PDF), with answers separated and/or numbered in respect to the question, so as to make it clear which question is being answered;
- The submission should have a cover page, including course number, course title, title of paper, student’s name, date of submission;
- Format: 12-point font, single-space, one-inch margins;
- It is mandatory that you do some research, and utilize outside resources! You must have a reference page that is consistent with APA citation style (see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for help).
digital orensics Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Anthropology : Aspect of culture is the area,Topic is Rites of Passage, science homework help Science Assignment Help
For this journal, consider the sources that you summarized for Part I and Part II of your paper in your “Week Three Assignment Worksheet.”
- What was your initial response to the sources you read for your paper? Include in-text citations and full reference entries in APA format to all sources you will be using for your Final Research Paper.
- Can you identify any biases that you might have about the cultural practices you will discuss in either Part I or Part II of your Final Research Paper?
- Identify any problems you might be having in examining your own culture from an etic perspective or the other culture from an emic perspective. Review Miner’s article Body Ritual Among the Nacirema, and explain how his discussion of Americans (also known as Nacirema) will help you take an outsider’s perspective on your own cultured
Attached is the week 3 assignment paper that was submitted. You will have to read an article that was listed in my worksheet attach to answer the above questions. You will also have to read the Miner’s article. Sorry for the short notice!
SWOT Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
Employment costs are arguably a business’s biggest expense. Consider how employment law regulates concepts such as discrimination, injuries on the job, employee vs. independent contractor, wrongful discharge, and unionization, to name a few. As you research for this assignment, consider the decisions made in this area are much more than business decisions but, in fact, impact lives. How do we reconcile between hurting employees and impacting the bottom-line? This is much tougher than it appears.
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 18, 19, 20, and 21.
Scenario: As employment costs continue to escalate, it is incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end, your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
Prepare a SWOT analysis in one of the following formats:
- A 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation,
- A comparison table in a maximum of 1,050 words, or
- A maximum 1,050-word written analysis in Microsoft® Word.
Examine the following:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite a minimum of two references for the four content areas taken from a business or legal resource. At least one reference must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Creative Organizations and Strategic Change Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply research definitions of a creative organization to real life examples.
Identify and discuss several global creative organizations using the criteria and descriptions in Ch. 10 and 11 of Mastering Leadership.
Include the strategic opportunities for change the organizations have. Each member must post at least two substantive comments (minimum 350 words each) to the learning team discussion area:
- Discuss why those organizations could be considered as creative. (350 WORDS)
- Explore alternative views. (350 WORDS)
- Post two substantive comments from each team member in this discussion.
Note: Grades are awarded based upon individual contributions to the Learning Team assignment. Each Learning Team member receives a grade based upon his/her contributions to the team assignment. Not all students may receive the same grade for the team
research paper Writing Assignment Help
The Midterm Exam consists of the CORE of a Research Paper that has to be developed into a Policy Brief for your final exam. The Midterm Exam consists of a minimum five (5) pages. Books and Scholarly Publications must be used for at least three of a minimum of five references. Use the library resources. APA formatting should be used for your papers. On the day of the Midterm Exam, students will make a two minutes presentation. It is advisable that you use your Summary for talking points. .brief will be discussed .((( my paper it is about women issue now in this time with Donald Trump ?chose any question in your mind and write about it AND agreement .))) please follow the guide
Effectiveness of the Counter-Cyclical Policies, science homework help Science Assignment Help
My Choice was the Automobile Industry
Purpose of Assignment
This assignment addresses how both monetary and fiscal policies have been used during the so-called Great Recession, which began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, to the present to moderate the business cycle.
Resources: Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Create a minimum 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes or voiceover, in which you analyze your choice of one the following markets or industries:
- The housing market
- Financial markets
- Commodity and stock markets
- An industry of your choice, such as the automobile industry, the airline industry, retail trade, or any other major industry that suffered heavy losses during the Great Recession
Your analysis will extend from the beginning of the Great Recession, which was December 2007, to the present and should include the following:
- An Excel® workbook with the following datasets:
- One dataset related to the U.S. housing industry such as housing starts, the FHFA housing price index, or another dataset of your choice related to the housing market.
- One dataset related to personal or household income or to personal or household saving.
- One dataset related to the labor market such as the unemployment rate, initial claims for unemployment insurance, or another dataset of your choice related to the U.S. labor force.
- One dataset related to production and business activity within the market or industry you choose to analyze.
- Find your datasets by using different internet data sources, including, but not limited to, the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis’s FRED site, U.S. Dept. of Commerce’s Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), U.S. Dept. of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Census Bureau, and The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Using data results analyze the economic and sociological forces that drove the market equilibrium to unsustainable heights, commonly referred to as “bubbles,” and the shocks that brought the markets back down.
- Discuss specific changes in supply and demand within the markets and/or industries you chose to analyze.
- Examine prior government policies and legislation that might have exacerbated the impact of the shocks. Also, discuss government actions/regulations that might be undertaken, and/or have been undertaken, to moderate the effects of extreme economic fluctuations.
- Evaluate the actions of the federal government (fiscal policy) and the Federal Reserve (monetary policy) to restore the economy and foster economic growth. Base your evaluation on information available at Internet sources such as, but not limited to, the Fed’s The Economy Crisis and Response website as well as other appropriate sources found on the Internet and in the University Library. Be sure you address the effectiveness of those counter-cyclical policies.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources and economic data not including the course text. Submit the data results in a separate Microsoft® Excel® file.
Effectiveness of the Counter-Cyclical Policies, science homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Option #1: Application of Project Management Skills, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Option #1: Application of Project Management Skills
The primary objective of the portfolio project is to help you familiarize yourself with project management skills relevant to the process groups of planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing. Students will prepare a portfolio of documents representing their understanding of core components and competencies of IT project management, including a project charter, a project scope statement, a work breakdown structure, change management processes, communication management, quality management, and project closure plan.
You may choose a real project in your current organization, or in another organization, or you may choose a fictitious project. You can choose a project in which you play a role or in which there is a role similar to the role you currently play in your work.
The Portfolio Project requires that you create and submit a comprehensive project plan and to deliver on project outcomes that meet stakeholder expectations during Week 8. As you complete your weekly readings, be sure to take notes and apply what you are learning to the development of your Project.
To begin, review the weekly Portfolio Reminders and Milestones. The Portfolio reminders in Module 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 will guide you through the steps you need to take to complete the assignment. In Module 3 and 6 you will complete a Portfolio Milestone Assignment. Your instructor will grade these assignments. You may apply the work you did in the milestone assignments to your final portfolio, but you will not be graded on these milestones twice.
In your final project, you will revise and compile each part of the final project that you have been working on. Submit your final Portfolio Project with the following components:
- Project preparation and project charter (Remember you’re your project charter will not be graded again.)
- Project scope management plan and WBS
- Communication management plan
- Project risk and change management plans
- Quality management plan
- Project closure plan.
In addition, also include the following elements:
- An executive summary that offers a high-level description of the project you have developed.
- A conclusion that includes a self-assessment as a project manager assigned to this IT project. Address key elements you identified in throughout the project, and identify additional areas that you think have benefitted you and contributed to the success of your project.
Your well-written project should meet the following requirements:
- Project length: ten to twelve pages, with an additional title or cover page and a reference page.
Write an essay based off the information below. there can be no plagarism and must be original Business Finance Assignment Help
Read the following three situations. Describe what you would do in EACH situation. Integrate the elements of reasoning and intellectual standards in your writing to show an understanding of the material behind your personal example
Your essay should be 750-900 words in length and include the use of at least two (2) elements of reasoning and two (2) intellectual standards for EACH of the three (3) scenarios you will be discussing.
Do not worry about your answers being right or wrong – your work will be evaluated on its connection to the material – not the behavior you would engage in if you found yourself in these situations.
Scenario A: You are a soldier in the U.S. Military and are deployed in a foreign country during a war. A raid on a suspected military target went wrong, and your squad opened fire on several innocent people. Your commander asks you and the rest of the squad to make it look like they opened fire up on you first.
- How would you respond?
- How might your response change (or would it change) if the rest of your squad didn’t agree with you?
Scenario B: As a new police officer, you pull someone over for speeding. You note some suspicious behavior and feel it is justified for you to search the offender’s vehicle. After searching the vehicle, you confiscate several ounces of marijuana, which is still illegal in the state you serve.
You realize that the computer system is down, so you cannot chronicle this bust until you return to the station. After learning this, your partner, who is a decorated officer with more than 15 years on the force, pulls you aside and tells you that his wife is sick and he could really use that marijuana at home for medicinal purposes to help her with her pain.
- How would you respond to your partner?
- Does it make a difference that he is a much more experienced officer?
Scenario C: Your child, Johnny, is a senior in high school, and has, up until this year, earned very good grades in his coursework. Because of his academic achievement, he has been awarded a full academic scholarship to a good university.
Now, Johnny has a first-year teacher who assigns work that seems inappropriately difficult, and Johnny is struggling. Though his grades in his other classes are exceptional, he will need to earn a C or better for this class if he hopes to keep his scholarship, and it all hinges on his score on the last assignment in this difficult class.
The assignment is on a topic that your professor did her graduate work on, so you know there’s no way a high schooler should be expected to do well in this assignment. Still, if Johnny doesn’t ace this assignment, he will not earn a good enough course grade to keep his scholarship.
- Do you actively help him complete the assignment, or do you let him do it himself, knowing that without your help he will fail the assignment, not because he isn’t smart enough or dedicated enough, but because the assignment is inappropriately difficult?
Your completed assignment should be written primarily in first person and should be 500-750 words in length. If you use sources in your writing, be sure to identify them. If you use any direct language from a source, be sure to place those words in quotation marks.
Writing in Employment Relation a paper and the journal about the paper Business Finance Assignment Help
In his book, David Zweig argues that many workers gain satisfaction from fulfillment over notoriety. In fact, he argues that today “we are being trained that to seek recognition is a princely value,” but he also suggests that some of the most successful people do just the opposite. 
Pink would at least partially agree that much of the value from work comes internally rather externally. This conflicts, he would also argue, with the age-old idea that employers often find purpose for the average worker to be “a perfectly nice accessory, so long as it didn’t get in the way” of making a profit.
How is it possible for the American cultural norm of individualism and the desire of every worker for fulfilling, satisfying work to be present alongside the economic values of capitalism? For this essay, explain how (if at all) you can see these concepts working together and/or in conflict with one another.
1.Throughout your paper, you:
a.MUST use the following sources:
i.Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Dan Pink—Chapter 1: The Rise and Fall of Motivation 2.0 and Chapter 6: Purpose
ii. Invisibles: The Power of Anonymous Work in an Age of Relentless Self Promotion by David Zweig—Chapter 5: “Fame, Success, and the Myth of Self-Promotion: Why Attention Doesn’t Satisfy Us and Won’t Help Your Business Prospects”
b.CANNOT perform any additional outside research (meaning no additional sources beyond the two listed above should be cited in your paper).
2.Your first, exploratory draft must be a minimum of two (2) FULL pages
3.Your second draft must be a minimum of four (4) full pages, but no more than six (6)
4.Your final paper must be a minimum of four (4) full pages, but no more than six (6)
5.You must follow ALL the paper formatting requirements listed on the syllabus and here on the assignment sheet
6.You must use Chicago citations throughout the paper and include a properly formatted Bibliography Page (which is NOT part of your final page count)
7.Visit the syllabus for policies on late drafts and final papers The Journal:
- Review these documents–“Thesis, Topic & Conclusion,” “Ending a Paper,” and“The Paramedic Method.”
- Edit the first paragraph of your own paper using “Paramedic Method” (If you can’t figure out to insert a box or circle easily into your document, use other formatting techniques. For instance Bold and Italics could be used in place of circles and squares. Just make clear at the top of your page, which is which. Provide a “key” of sorts.)
- I suggest that you write the introduction and first body graph of Paper 2 before completing this journal (you need to have a draft done Tuesday anyway). However, if you’d like to use a graph from paper 1, that is acceptable as well, although perhaps not as useful.
Paste the original and the edited version of the graph into your journal and include a graph that explains the changes you made and why
So, 3 separate paragraphs must be part of this journal entry:
1. Original paragraph
2. the edited one with the marks mentioned above and
3. a reflection paragraph
In total, this entry must be a minimum of 300 words for all paragraphs combined. The word count should be included at the end.
Tell the story of a particularly memorable trip you had, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
outline should be: Tell the story of a particularly memorable trip you had. The travel could have been for a vacation, as part of a move or other big life change, or for any other reason. Make sure to clarify the reason for the travel, what the travel conditions were, how the new place felt different or similar to the old place, and how the trip had lasting effects on you as a person. say that I went to korea. write the outleline simple, dont witre something so hard. Thankyou