Diploma level assessment, organisational Change Business Finance Assignment Help. Diploma level assessment, organisational Change Business Finance Assignment Help.
This is a diploma level assessment, academic writing is not necessary. No textbook need, all these simple questions can find the answers or solution on google. All related material have been uploaded.
Work require: Task 1, task 2 and task 3 of the assessment
I have also uploaded some support material that you can use.
No words limit, as long as it can answer the question simply and clearly.
Try to use the reference from Australia.
For the role play in Task 2, just need to made up a role play summary.
Thank you for your help.
Diploma level assessment, organisational Change Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Watch movie and answer questions Humanities Assignment Help
Answers don’t need to be too long, nut they have to be on point and include what the questions have asked.
Please have 2 answers in each questions, it’s fine to have the same idea,
Here is the web for the movie: http://www.pbs.org/tpt/slavery-by-another-name/wat…
1. Summarize the parts of the video in several paragraphs. Your answers should show that you did not copy someone else’s work and that you watched the entire film as required.
2. Describe the loophole in the Thirteenth Amendment that allowed for convict labor as a type of bondage (slavery), and describe how debt peonage was a mechanism to prevent convicts from gaining freedom.
3. List six kinds of behaviors that were made into crimes with stiff punishments,and the percentage of blacks convicted.
Percentage of convicts who were black by 1890:
4. Describe how states colluded with commercial enterprises to both gain wealth from convict labor and include specific businesses:
What was the death rate for workers in mines?
Convict labor was % cheaper than regular labor.
5. How much revenue did the State of Alabama gain in its first year of convict leasing, and how much by 1890?
6. Summarize the stories of Ezekial Archey and Green Cottenham. Include how they became convicts, where they worked, and for Cottenham, how debt-peonage kept him enslaved.
7. Assume Archey and Cottenham had kids and grandkids. Describe how their prospects in life would be affected — health, education, wealth — by the convict labor system compared to the children of the mine owner that employed Archy and Cottenham?
8. Summarize how convict labor contributed to racialized class formation (by transferring wealth from the poor to the wealthy, from blacks to whites) and was continued by the racist US housing policies as seen in the video, The House We Live In.
9. When and how was the practice of convict labor (not peonage alone) finally outlawed and by which president?
Research Paper on Mobile Computing Security Computer Science Assignment Help
Write a 4-6 pages report (Microsoft Word).
What are some of the current trends organizations face with mobile computing security and what are some of the remediation steps companies take to ensure data confidentiality and integrity?
Make sure you include the following:
- Include a summary paragraph/abstract at the beginning of the report.
- Include an introduction, conclusion and subheadings.
- Include all references (books, web sites, etc.) where you collected your information.
The paper should contain at least 4-6 pages of content not count the title page and a reference page.
analysis of science accommodation Writing Assignment Help
Please follow these instructions:
One way to better understand the kinds of writing and thinking valued in an academic environment is to compare them to more popular forms of writing and thinking you’re familiar with Toward this end, your task will be to find a mass media report or discussion about a scientific finding, and then trace it back to the original report from which it was taken, in order to analyze the differences between the two types of discourse.
object of study:
Find an interesting mass media report or discussion about science (e.g. headline, a blog entry, etc.) Trace the science back to the original research report from which it taken. Make some initial observations about how they’re different. Are there any obvious similarities?
Research and Analyzing:
As you analyze each text, consider these questions What is the rhetorical situation rhetors, audiences, context, constraints-for each text? What is the genre of each text? (For instance, is one a peer-reviewed research article and the other a two-minute news report? Is there a genre shift between the original presentation and the scientist’s work and its popularization? Why was one genre not appropriate or useful in the other rhetorical situation? How subtly or obviously are claims stated in each (and how accurate How do the scientists state the significance of their claims? How does t compare to how the media account states the significance of the scientific claims? How are non-specialists accommodated in the mass media piece through lang change, tone change, more statement of significance, the use of more claims (e.g., “the only kind” or “the first kind’), placement of information in the paragraph or sentence, removal of qualifiers or hedges (taking out “appears” or “suggests’), changes in phrasing that are more removed from the observed results of the study by leaping to results?
Consider what you found by asking yourself the following:
What are the differences between the writing done by scientists and the writing done by those in the popular media?
What do these differences tell us about the values of academic writers?
What is hard or unfamiliar to you about the scientific writing?
How do scientists support their claims? How does this compare to how the media supports their claims? What are the strengths and weaknesses of each type of writing?
1,400-1,600 words typed
Times New Roman
*Topics suggested: child killing.
Pancreatic Cancer soap note Health Medical Assignment Help
A) Please fallow instruction. I need you to make up a soap note for a male patient with diagnoses of pancreatic cancer. Please the template I include the soap note template you must plug the information, the rubric to follow in separate attachments. I need you to provide the following :APA format with references at least no older than 5 years.
- 1)The Diagnosis ICD 10 code
- 2) 3 differential diagnoses with ICD 10 code.
- 3)Vital sign, BMI
- 4)Complete Chief patient compliant
- 5)Subjective Information
- 6)PMH, PSH, FH, ROS completed. Provide complete and concise summary of pertinent information.
- 7)Complete Objective Information
- 8)Lab Tests
- 10)Complete physical exam with critical elements related to subjective data.
- 11)Perform Assessment
- 12)Minimum of 3 differentials supported by S + O data. Final diagnosis noted and optimal and thorough subjective and objective assessment is presented for final diagnosis.
- 13)Create a Plan
- 14)Plan includes pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments as well as education provided. The plan is supported by evidence/guidelines, and the follow-up plans are noted.
- 15)Self-Assessment & Clinical Guidelines
- 16)Analyze quality and relevance of S + O data and the evidence for diagnosis. Use of clinical evidence based reasoning and literature in designing plan of care, compare to plan of care.
B) Summary of Pancreatic cancer
Common Theme Reading Activity Writing Assignment Help
- Visit the following website and review the list of fifteen podcasts dedicated to writing. https://thewritelife.com/15-writing-podcasts/ (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site.
- -Choose a podcast you think sounds interesting and write an annotation for an episode. Remember that, for the purposes of this course, an annotation has three parts:
- -A formal citation in MLA or APA
- -One paragraph that effectively and thoroughly summarizes the main arguments/ideas
- -One paragraph that considers the credibility of the author as well as the usefulness of the argument. For this reading, you should try to make connections to other writer identity readings we’ve been doing all semester. How do these ideas connect with your podcast?
In a third paragraph, reflect on the increasing multimodal nature of 21st century culture. How do media like podcasts, ted talks, twitter, etc. affect what it means to be a writer?
Common Theme Reading Activity Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Complete the Study Guide in the attachments Writing Assignment Help
1) Complete the Study Guide in the attachments
2) Discuss the importance of trance rituals found in Indonesia and cite examples that are covered in the text and in the lecture presentation. What is the purpose of participating in trance rituals? What insights or information can one gain from “communicating” with the spirit world? How has tourism, particularly in Bali, affected these rituals? ( The lecture presentation is in the attachments)
3) Write a helpful response in first person
When I read The music of Indonesia. I found that Indonesia is an island nation, and it is home over 350 different ethnic groups. Also, I saw before (1600-1945) arts and music are seen as high status and flourished during the Dutch Colonize. On the other hand, the history and layering of religions in Indonesia were Mysticism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam. I think today the majority are Muslim, and they still practice Hindu and Buddhist, This means the people in Indonesia belief and participate in Mystic spirit possession and trance rituals. Indonesian gamelan means the based on Colotomic structure like music organized into cycles. Bali is the home of many ritual performances, and they are mostly religious rituals and full of magical meaning to their performers and spectators. In these rituals, we found dance and theatre are always made to serve religious and magical purposes. The most sacred dances are seen as an act of worship or a sign of devotion. Also, they are usually performed in the inner temple courtyards in connection with calendar feasts. Bali easily accessible to tourists from around world. However, tourism in Bali has had an extensive history and can be traced back to the landing of the Dutch on the island 1597. Other rituals changed for tourist consumption, such as the Kejak or “Monkey Dance” and a welcoming dance for divine spirits, but now preformed at the airport to welcome government officials or other celebrities. Tourism has affected the performance practices, which has led to a number of essential changes. Anyway, this is first time I read and hear music of Indonesia. I have just know that Indonesia country has live most of Muslim people, and always it has earthquakes, maybe because it is island. Thank you
4) Indonesia and write a 150 word journal about Javanese Gamelan: Bubaran “Udan Mas”. Include information about the audio example including the genre or style, instruments and form. What culture creates this music? What behaviors or activities are associated with this music? Also include your personal thoughts or feelings about your chosen audio example. Do you like it/dislike it? Why did you choose this particular example?
Changing for Success Business Finance Assignment Help
The planning for the community building session is almost complete. The last details are how to conduct the plenary sessions for sharing information across groups to develop key priorities and themes that will need to be addressed.
There are 2 sessions that need to be planned. One is to review the work done by intact work teams. In this larger session, the goal is to spot patterns and identify themes that can be used to plan actions. These patterns or themes will come from the stop–continue–start charts developed by each functional group. In this way, not only will the changes that need to happen be identified, but aspects of effective work (those things that work well and should be continued) can also be reinforced.
The external consulting team strongly recommended a “cross-functional, by-level grouping” for the first step. Their aim is to promote understanding of priorities and show how different issues at different levels of the organization can be aligned. The internal consulting team is excited about being the primary facilitators for these sessions. Everyone recognizes that a structured approach will be critical (for timing and to control decision–making inputs). The approach called Nominal Group Technique (NGT) seems to be ideally suited to this task.
You want to prepare yourself for conducting the session. Use the library, Internet, or other resources to research NGT. Because each grouping will be of a differing size, you want to tailor the overall steps of NGT to the situation you will facilitate. To do this, you must create a meeting session plan (a document of 4–5 pages) that will answer the following questions:
- What is the goal of the session?
- How will the nominal group technique be used to achieve this goal?
- How will the members of the team work together (guidelines for effective participation)?
- What specific steps and tasks will be involved in achieving the goal?
- How much time will be allocated to each step or task? What voting mechanism is most appropriate for the size of the group and the specific stage of the process?
- What will the outcome look like? What will the group present to the other levels?
Download a sample format here. Your assignment is to complete the missing sections (in red) and develop any additional participant materials or instructions to assist the group in completing the task.
With reference page at the end.
Weeks 10 and 11 – Written Assignment Computer Science Assignment Help
- Please run through this scenario and complete the assignment as described below.
Case Study #4 – Employee TerminationView the above case study regarding employee termination. See the attached document for instructions on completing this assignment. Your assignment for this case has two parts:
- Write a preliminary report based on this case. Include a brief summary from the case and any preliminary findings. You’re report should answer who, what, when, where, why, and how. Your report should also outline what you would do if evidence was found that supported the allegations against the suspect. You also need to discuss what to do if no evidence is found that supports the allegation. You should be prepared to be an expert witness for RBC Corp.
- Complete the Evidence Custody Form attached to the case and on the assignment page. You can use the additional information in the attached instructions. This form can either be a separate document or attached to your report as an appendix.
Essay #2 – Walt Whitman’s “A Noiseless Patient Spider” Humanities Assignment Help
A Noiseless Patient Spider
A noiseless patient spider,
I mark’d where on a little promontory it stood isolated,
Mark’d how to explore the vacant vast surrounding,
It launch’d forth filament, filament, filament, out of itself,
Ever unreeling them, ever tirelessly speeding them.
And you O my soul where you stand,
Surrounded, detached, in measureless oceans of space,
Ceaselessly musing, venturing, throwing, seeking the spheres to connect them,
Till the bridge you will need be form’d, till the ductile anchor hold,
Till the gossamer thread you fling catch somewhere, O my soul.
Using language from the poem, explain the poet’s choice of subject matter, diction, metaphors, and images. What insight into the human soul do you gain from this meditation?
You should write a 1-2 page (approximately 300-350 words) essay.