Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a business being highly leveraged, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a business being highly leveraged, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
1) Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a business being highly leveraged. How does financial leverage relate to risk? Discuss the ratios needed to determine leverage.(250 words in word doc)
2) Power point presentation:
You must choose four questions from ‘Discussion Questions’ for chapter 5?(LO5) and four questions from ‘Discussion Questions’ for chapter 9(LO9).
You should include the following slides for your presentations:
Cover slide (Chapters covered and your name)
One slide per question – with brief high level answer on slide (at least 8 slides)
Add notes for the speaker to present.
Closing slide/Thank you
I have attached the 5th chapter(Lo5) and 9th chapter(Lo9).Thanks!
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a business being highly leveraged, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Project 5: Paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
The body of the paper must be 3,000–3,500 words; include title, abstract, and reference pages; use current APA format; and include a minimum of 10 scholarly references. Six of the 10 scholarly references must be current (within the past 5 years), empirical, peer-reviewed journal articles. You will submit in Blackboard via SafeAssign. Your paper must include the information outlined below. See the Final Paper Draft Grading Rubric for further information. This draft will be reviewed and evaluated by your instructor to provide you valuable feedback in editing this draft in order to submit your final paper.
1.Title Page (APA 2.01 & 2.02)
a.The title summarizes the paper and its focus. The title must be clear enough to give the reader an idea of what to expect in your paper. Avoid statements that sound vague or flippant.
b.Other Title Page Information:
2.Abstract (APA 2.04)
b.Write this paragraph last, but place it after the title page and before the introduction to the paper.
c.This will be a synopsis of the main findings of your paper.
d.Consider this an abridged version of your full paper.
3.Introduction (APA 2.05)
a.Although not labeled with a heading on your paper, this section will introduce your problem and provide your specific research question that will be developed throughout the paper.
b.Defend the importance of the topic. Give a broad overview of the scope of the work you are reviewing. Clarify what learning theory you are looking at and the importance it has in your educational field.
c.It is always best to place the research question at the end of the introduction. This serves as a transition into the rest of the paper, which supports the research question.
4.Headings (APA 3.02)
To ensure that your paper meets the requirements of the rubric, the following elements must be clearly identified with headings.
a.Learning Theory Association
oWhen reading through your sources, you want to remember that you are looking for the “big picture,” not a collection of random, separate articles. You are looking for common themes and patterns in the research as a whole.
oSpend more time on the people and works that are considered most important in the field and/or that are most relevant.
oIdentify theoretical frameworks of researchers for your learning theory or theories by discussing foundational principles.
b.Define Key Terms
oDefine terms that will be important for your study
c.Gaps in the Research
oWhat areas of your topic are still in need of further research? (Usually, this can be found in the very last section of academic journal articles, labeled “future research.”)
oFrom a biblical worldview perspective, what are the issues with the learning theory or theories you have discussed?
oIdentify from the Sire text the worldview most appropriate to the influential founders(s) of the learning theory.
oOffer alternative ideas which incorporate a solid biblical worldview perspective. The use of Scripture is appropriate in this section.
oYour conclusion must relate to the introduction in some way so that your paper displays coherence.
oIf your introduction included a metaphor, quote, theme, etc., it is appropriate to integrate that again.
5.References (APA 6.22-6.32)
a.Use a variety of sources, such as the following:
oTextbooks for this course
oYour methods and psychology textbooks
oThe Bible (Current APA style permits you to cite the Bible in the body of the paper, but it is not to be listed on the reference page.)
oBooks you have read that have influenced your worldview or educational philosophy
b.Do not use Wikipedia or other wiki-type pages as sources in an academic paper. Because it is an open environment, the information is constantly being changed by registered users and is not always reliable.
c.Include at least 10 scholarly references, and make sure at least 6 of those references are scholarly journal articles. Variation of references is important; use at least 1 book, 1 academic journal, and 1 online source.
6.Point Of View
When writing in current APA Style, you can use the first person point of view when discussing your research steps (“I studied . . .”) and when referring to yourself and your co-authors (“We examined the literature . . .”). Use the first person to discuss research steps rather than anthropomorphizing the work. For example, a study cannot “control” or “interpret,” but you and your co-authors, however, can.
7.Tense (APA 3.18)
Current APA style requires authors to use the past tense or present perfect tense when using signal phrases to describe earlier research, for example, Jones (1998) found or Jones (1998) has found…
Common writing problems include pronoun-antecedent agreement and the gender issue of “he or she.”
9.Gender Issue (APA 3.12)
It is considered sexist if you repeatedly use singular antecedents and follow them up with masculine pronouns. For example, “Each teacher should manage his own classroom.” It is also problematic if you redundantly use “he or she” and “his or her.” (Do not use “he/she” or “his/her.”) Some writers solve this by stating to the reader that, for simplicity’s sake, the pronouns will be masculine or will rotate periodically between masculine and feminine. This can be awkward and cumbersome. However, there is a better solution
10.Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement (APA 3.20)
a.Pronouns must agree in number with their antecedents. It is incorrect to write, “Each teacher [singular] should manage their [plural] own classroom.”
b.To assist in avoiding both of these problems, it is recommended that you write in plural as consistently as possible. For instance, use students, principals, teachers, parents, schools, etc., instead of their singular counterparts. Follow these antecedents up with “they” or “their.” This avoids the gender issue altogether. When you find that you must use a singular, you may periodically use “he or she” or simply restructure the sentence to avoid the “he or she” if possible. Rare use of this phrase is acceptable.
11.Academic Integrity (APA 6.01)
Plagiarized papers will be rejected. Each paper will be evaluated for originality by SafeAssign, which reports to the instructor the degree to which your paper is suspected of plagiarism. The following tips will help you avoid any problems with plagiarism:
oDirect Quotations (APA 6.03): No more than 10 percent of your paper may be made up of direct quotations. Short quotations must be in quotation marks, and longer quotations must be indented. If you do not set off direct quotations in this manner and cite them, you have plagiarized.
oIdeas and Facts (APA 6.04): If the idea or fact is not your own, you must cite its source. When not directly quoting, you should summarize or analyze the idea in your own words.
How to develop a project plan?, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Project Planning – Developing the Project Plan and Determining Critical Path
- Using the District4WarehouseMove WBS.xls provided, create a project plan for the District 4 Warehouse Move project. Use the PDF document, Project Plan Check – District4Move, to check your work to be sure you have created your starting project plan correctly. ProjectLibre is required for this task. If you have not yet downloaded ProjectLibre, please click here and follow the directions to do so now.
Note: you will need to insert a column to include your WBS codes, then you will need to sequence the tasks to show tasks by work package.
- Based upon the details in the WBS and the project case, determine which tasks need to be completed first and which tasks are dependent upon other tasks to be completed prior to starting. Using this information identify predecessors in your project plan’s predecessor column. Complete the predecessor column by entering the line number of tasks that must be completed in order for each task to start. This will create your project timeline.
- Using ProjectLibre’s Network or flow diagram view, determine the critical path for this project. In a MS Word document, list the activities that are on the critical path. Considering the risks identified in the risk table below, identify which risks would be most likely to increase your project timeline. Justify your responses.
- Submit both your completed project plan and your MS Word document.
District 4 Production Warehouse Move Project – Risk Table
Permits are not received per the schedule
Finish work contractors walk off the job half way through
Framing and drywall contractors are running behind schedule and can only produce half their crew as scheduled
Work benches are poor quality and 1/3 will have to be rebuilt
The Federal Reserve is responsible for regulating the U.S. monetary system, Homework assignment Help Assignment Help
ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL. NO PLAGIARISM
The Federal Reserve is responsible for regulating the U.S. monetary system and setting monetary policy. Monetary policy refers to what the Federal Reserve does to influence the amount of money and credit in the U.S. economy. Policy instruments that affect quantity of money and credit affect interest rates (the cost of credit) and the performance of the U.S. economy.
The Federal Reserve’s three instruments of monetary policy are open market operations, the discount rate and reserve requirements. The Fed controls the money supply primarily through open-market operations.
- What are the expansionary monetary policy and contractionary monetary policy? What are their policy instruments? How are they used to deal with the inflationary gap and recessionary gap? Which do you think is more appropriate today?
- If the Fed wants to increase aggregate demand, it can increase the money supply. If it does this, what happens to the interest rate and rate of inflation? Why might the Fed choose not to respond in this way?
- Should monetary policy be made by rule rather than by discretion? Why?
- The only thing backing up a nation’s currency (fiat money) in the modern world is faith in the government issuing it. If this is so, what should governments do to maintain a stable currency? How can the Central Bank (the Federal Reserve) build trust in the U.S. currency? What actions would undermine a currency?
By increasing the money supply, the Federal Reserve can lower interest rates. This has a broad impact on the economy as mortgages, business loans, etc. can be obtained less expensively. Some economists believe that the money supply increases contributed to a housing bubble and the subsequent housing market crisis of 2008-09. They suggest that this event is an example of how the Fed can create recessions by artificially encouraging bad investment decisions, and that the same pattern can be seen in the tech stock bubble of the late 1990s and other recessions even as far back as the Great Depression.
Evaluate this view of the cause of recessions. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
Though your answer needs to be correct in terms of economic theory (be sure to read the assigned chapters), creativity and diverse opinions are strongly encouraged.
For this Assignment, you will continue using the Fortune 500 Company Walmart. The focus here is on its domestic (American) operations, with global issues left for Unit 6. Course outcome(s) practiced and assessed in this Assignment: Assess how economic theory and concepts are utilized to maximize the quality of economic decision-making. Directions Begin by reviewing the following websites as resources for your Assignment: OECD Economic Indicators USA Department of Commerce Economic Indicators Department of Labor Economic Indicators Select 6–10 economic indicators that are of particular relevance to your firm and explain how they affect the performance of the company. Then, outline strategies on how the firm should respond to the changes in the economic indicators with the goal of maximizing revenues in the years ahead.
Pretty easy Paper –no plagiarism Business Finance Assignment Help
DO NOT CITE ALOT OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER
This paper is also counts for your week six-discussion question as well. Thus, you do not have to do anything on the discussion board. Once your paper is received AND graded, a score will be placed in the discussions column in your grade book as well.
For this paper (and the concurrent discussion grade for the week), you will watch this four part video series called the “Finland Phenomenon” (its four 15- minute videos for a total of 1 hour – roughly). It is an in-depth look at the educational system in Finland, and how they operate their public education system.
After watching the video series, you will write a 2-3 page essay in which you:
- Explain the education institution and its role in society (any society) from the perspective of Functional Structuralism (25%).
- Compare and contrast the US & Finland Systems (on at least two points of your choosing) (25%).
- EXPLORE AND EXPLAIN what obstacles would be present in changing the system here to something similar to Finland (20%).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- YOU MUST have an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- You must explore each rubric point with a MINIMUM of one paragraph.
- This is not an opinion paper; you must write in third person.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides (APA FORMAT).
- YOU MUST have in text citations that are APA formatted
- TWO spaces in between each sentence.
- You will need to cite the textbook.
- In addition, you should have at least one other source that is academic in nature.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the name of the university, the course title, and the date (APA FORMAT). The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Formatting and APA – 10%
Grammar, flow, & mechanics of writing – 10%
Logic and reasoning in writing – 10%
Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
This week, you will write an outline for your Final Paper. Before you submit the paper, you must do the following:
- Read this sample of an from a previous class. Please note that at that time students were required to cover different learning objectives. You are only required to make a plan for the three listed below.
- Do the “week two training quiz”.
- Use this as a model for doing this assignment.
Before you begin your paper, you must review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five. You will see that you will be writing a letter of advice for a couple or group of co-workers, using the first five course learning objectives of this course. This assignment is designed to get you to create a preliminary plan for doing that final assignment that will be due in Week Five. For this week’s outline assignment you will focus only on the three learning objectives we’ve already covered in the first two weeks (listed below). Remember though that in the final draft you will be required to cover all five course learning objectives. Here are the learning objectives you must cover in this outline, and some advice for adequately addressing each:
- Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications. Be sure to address the significance of each principle in being an effective communicator. The best papers will list at least two barriers and provide advice for overcoming each of them.
- Analyze the role of communication in developing and maintaining one’s self-concept, self-image, and self-esteem. Be sure to define each term and directly connect each to communication. The best papers will address the relationship between psychology and communication and the importance of the relationship.
- Analyze the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications. Explain the relationship between gender, culture and communication and how acknowledging these elements is central to becoming an effective communicator. Consider the pros and cons of what are often deemed more “masculine” versus “feminine” forms of communication and how various styles can help us in particular contexts.
Remember, an outline is not full paragraphs. Instead, it is in bullet point form. However, you must provide a preliminary introduction and conclusion so we can see that you are on the right track. Those are the only places where paragraphs are appropriate. For more help on outlining, please review this information on outlining https://awc.ashford.edu/writing-tools-outline.html) Outline (Links to an external site.) created by the Ashford Writing Center.
The outline must contain
- An introduction with thesis statement. For help with the thesis statement specifically, please click here:
- All learning objectives, with details about how you plan to address each. Please be sure to explain how you plan to support all of your key claims from expert sources. For more information about how to do this, watch this video: Integrating Research (Links to an external site.). Though you will not be writing full body paragraphs, with the exception of your introduction and conclusion, you still must give your instructor a sense of how you plan to cover each objective with course materials, independent academic research, and personal experiences that correlate with those key points.
- A conclusion. The conclusion should restate the overall perspective offered in the paper, with a restatement of the thesis and the central points outlined in the paper.
- A reference page containing at least three academic resources. You should find at least two of these resources independently in the Ashford University Library. To get started, review the following resources. And if you need further assistance, please contact the Ashford University Library.
Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Developing a MM Research Plan, assignment help Writing Assignment Help
Developing a MM Research Plan .
Research Proposal Components (the role morality and ethics contribute or play in today’s politic).
the role morality and ethics contribute or play in today’s politic).
Describe specific aspects of the research problem that are
addressed in the study and why the specific focus was chosen
(issue of internal validity).
Define the boundaries of the study by identifying populations
included and excluded and conceptual frameworks most related
to the area of study that were not investigated (this is an issue of
Address potential generalizability or transferability.
• Significance of the Study. What are the implications of the results of
the study to researchers, practitioners, and for social change? For social
change, consider implications for positive social change at various levels,
including the individual, community, society, culture, etc. What good can
be produced from your study (regardless of your findings)?
Methods (represents some of Chapter 3)
In this section, you will describe in detail your overall approach to your
study. The methods section should be written in such a way that another re
searcher could replicate the methodology of your study (I realize that you may
not have all of these details confirmed – create the most complete plan you
can, please). The methods section should contain:
• Design. This section describes the research design. Specify your
design using mixed methods notation and a diagram showing the
relationships as appropriate. Be specific in how QUAN and QUAL
interweave. Provide your rationale for the particular methods and
combination chosen. This will derive from the purpose of your study. Note
what methods other researchers have used in similar studies. Identify
and justify the mixed-methods design and how your data collection and
analysis strategies work together as the best approach to answering your
• Participants. Describe fully the setting and sample. This section should
Population from which the sample will be drawn.
The chosen sampling method and a defense of why this is
the appropriate method. Also include sampling frame (time and
location of sampling).
The eligibility criteria (e.g., what makes a person eligible and not
eligible for the study).
Specify and defend the sample size(s).
tests you plan to use. This section includes the following elements as they
are appropriate to your particular mixed methods research design:
Description of interview protocol, if applicable, and how it was
developed, including what research question(s) it was designed to
answer and how you ensure reliability and validity (include tool in
Description of observation protocol, if applicable, and how it was
developed, including what research question(s) it is designed to
answer and how you ensure reliability and validity (include tool in
Description of the data the interview protocol will produce
(include sample in your appendix).
Name survey or assessment instrument and appropriate citation
giving credit to the originators, and description of any adaptations
to the instrument you have developed (include sample in
Data that justify the reliability and validity of the instrument (it is
important to report actual coefficients and from multiple studies).
If you plan to develop any data collection tool, indicate your plans
for testing reliability and validity.
The variables the instrument measures (operationalization).
Where the data will be obtained to assess each variable in the
How scores are calculated and what the scores mean.
Description of additional sources of data such as documents or
public records (include samples in the appendix).
• Procedures. This is where you take the reader through a step-by-step
account of how the study will be executed. The following information
needs to be present:
How participants will be recruited.
o The process for data collection. The processes by which the
data will be generated, gathered, and recorded are described.
For example, you will explain how the participants complete
and return items such as surveys, questionnaires, transcript
reviews, member checks. If data are collected via observation or
interviews, how will data be collected, managed, and analyzed?
Who will conduct the data collection pieces? Indicate whether
audio or video records will be used. Are you going to be using
existing (archival) data? If so, how will you obtain these?
The systems that will be used for keeping track of data
and emerging understandings (software, analysis records,
spreadsheets, research logs, reflective journals, cataloging
systems) are clearly described.
• Data Analysis. This section reports the steps involved in the analysis
of the data.
How data will be screened and cleaned.
For each hypothesis, a detailed description of the analysis plan
Identification of independent and dependent variables.
Statistical tests that will be performed.
For model building strategies, such as those using multiple
or logistic regression, report method being used to include
If hierarchical modeling is being used, justify the order of
Types of coding to be used.
Any software used for management and analysis.
Manner of treatment of discrepant cases.
State the plan for how data will be integrated in the study and
particularly in the analyses.
• A discussion on Evidence of Quality showing how this study will follow
procedures to assure accuracy of the data and how ethical needs are
addressed (e.g., validity and reliability, trustworthiness, and so forth).
All cited literature must be in accordance with the requirements of the
American Psychological Association publication manual.
Samples of data collection tools as amended.
Mixed Method Writing Assignment Help
Developing a MM Research Plan .
Research Proposal Components (the role morality and ethics contribute or play in today’s politic).
the role morality and ethics contribute or play in today’s politic).
Please include the following;
• Introduction and Problem Statement (~ 4 paragraphs)
Summary of the literature framing history of the issue, using at
least 10 articles related to the problem
Gaps and/or deficiencies in prior research
Importance of present study = Why the study should be pursued
and for whom is it important
• Purpose of the Study (1 paragraph)
• Nature of the Study and Research Questions (with hypotheses as
Include the type of study design here, please. Briefly describe
the key study variables (independent, dependent, covariate, and
such) in quantitative components and concept/phenomenon in
qualitative components. More details are requested in the methods
section of this paper.
• Conceptual Framework (whatever it takes, length-wise)
Theoretical and conceptual bases and origins of or sources for
theory and description of concepts
Contexts that informed the framework
Where and how theory has been applied and concepts evidenced
in previous literature
Rationale for conceptual lens
State how the framework relates to the study approach and key
research questions, as well as to the instrument development and
data analysis, where appropriate.
• Operational Definitions. Any specialized terms you are including, or
variables under investigation in the study, must be defined. For variables
under study, your definition should be an operational definition (the tool
or instrument that is used to measure the concept represented by the
variable). Define terms used in the study that have multiple meanings
(Do not include common terms or terms that can easily be looked up in
a dictionary.) Include citations that identify support in the professional
literature for each definition.
Clarify aspects of the study that are believed but cannot be
demonstrated to be true. Only include assumptions critical to the
meaningfulness of the study.
why the assumption(s)
in the context of the study
Describe limitations of the study related to design and/or
methodological weaknesses (including issues related to limitations
of internal and external validity, construct validity, and confounder
Describe any biases that could influence study outcomes and
how they are addressed.
Describe reasonable measures to address limitations
• Scope and Delimitations. Delimitations describe the “bounds” of the
study and the sample being used to test the hypotheses.
1 Truth 6 -Trust Rules, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
I want 2 responses
1- Truth 6 -Trust Rules
A revocable trust is a trust whereby arrangements can be modified or wiped out reliant on the grantor. Amid the life of the trust, salary earned is appropriated to the grantor, and simply after death does property exchange to the recipients. This sort of assention gives adaptability and salary to the living grantor; He can change the arrangements of the trust and procure pay, at the same time realizing that the home will be exchanged upon death.
A revocable trust is a piece of bequest arranging that oversees and ensures resources as the grantor, or proprietor, ages. The trust is corrected or renounced as the grantor seeks and is incorporated into home charges. Contingent upon the put stock in’s headings, the trustee, or holder of the advantages, appropriates the resources for the recipients or holds and deals with the property. The trust stays private and ends up noticeably permanent upon the grantor’s passing.
2- Truth 7
Challenge is the crucible for greatness is the 7th truth about the leadership. Successful leaders are always shown to have challenged the status quo of the time and achieve greatness. Challenge provokes the change in the society and introduces the leader to many struggles and hardship. This is where the truth about the leadership is depicted through commitment and values that change the many things. Challenging the events or situation through embracing the control and setbacks leads to failure. For the leader, it is essential to take charge and learn from the mistakes to become the best of everything.
Discussing a Treatment Plan (BSHS/405), social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Read the Sample Presentation for Larry on p. 384 of Fundamentals of Case Management Practice by clicking the Reading tab above.
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper summarizing a treatment plan you would propose for Larry, the client.
Base your treatment plan on the information provided in the sample presentation and discuss what evaluative measures lead to case closure.
Include the following in your plan:
- A description of the treatment that clearly aligns with quality service delivery
- An evaluation plan to assess the effectiveness of the goals and objectives
- A summary determining how to close the case
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Support your work with a minimum of three academic sources.