Discuss the following questions Business Finance Assignment Help. Discuss the following questions Business Finance Assignment Help.
In this forum I would like you to take the time to download the “ShopKick” application on your smart phone. Try it out while shopping this week.
Be sure to download the application early enough so that you will have time to experiment with it throughout the week.
Follow the link to the forum and discuss the following questions.
1. Give some examples of places you were marketed to?
2. What were some featured sale items?
3. How many “kicks” were offered to visit the store?
4. What were you enticed to do while in the store?
5. What did you end up looking at in more detail or might have purchased that was being promoted?
6. In your opinion will this type of technology increase the customer traffic and overall sales?
Discuss the following questions Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Survey Assignment Write-Up Humanities Assignment Help
Overview: This assignment requires you to administer a survey of twenty questions to ten U.S. citizens. The purpose of this survey is to test the civic knowledge of people in your peer group. I would like half of the people you survey to be complete strangers to you–the other half can be known to you (e.g., friends, family, and work colleagues). The first ten questions on the survey are the same questions that you answered on the citizenship exam that you took on the first day of class and the answer can be found by referring back to that exam. The second ten questions are geography questions that I came up with to test your peers’ geographic literacy. Please use a map to verify that you know what the correct answers before you give others the exam. In other words, I want you to look up where each country is. To increase the survey’s reliability, please use the attached. Once the surveys are completed, please input your results into the attached excel . Ultimately, when you turn in your assignment, you will need to upload your results (as an Excel spread sheet) and your write-up (as a Word document). Please note that if you upload these documents in a format that I cannot open you will be penalized. In the write-up, I would like you to summarize, analyze and reflect on your survey results in light of the materials that I have assigned related to civic ignorance (Shenkman, Romano, Souter, Schubert, and McRaney are particularly relevant). Make sure you cite course content in your write-up; if you do not you will be penalized.
Style Requirements: Your write-up should be no less than one-page and no more than two-pages, single-spaced, typed with Times New Roman, 12 pt font, and 1-inch margins. Please make sure that your write-up is formatted correctly. If it is not, you will be penalized. I would recommend writing more rather than less, but one page is the minimum. Your paper should include a clear and descriptive title as well as proper spelling, syntax and grammar. You do not need a heading as this takes up unnecessary space–I know who you are, what the date is, etc. when you submit your assignment electronically. Finally, make sure you include paragraph indentations in your write-up, although I would prefer you not include spaces between paragraphs.
What You Will Be Evaluated On: You will be evaluated on: (1) the extent to which you follow directions and present your survey data correctly and (2) the clarity, organization and depth of your summary, analysis and reflection on your survey responses. Make sure you incorporate the assigned readings (Shenkman, Romano, etc.). Questions to think about, in no particular order, include:
- Was it difficult to find people to survey? Who did you survey? Why? How representative of the general population do you think the people you surveyed were/are?
- What was the high/low score on each exam? What was the average score on each exam?
- Did people do better/worse than you did, better/worse than you thought they would do, better/worse than Americans in the national surveys you read about earlier in the quarter? Etc.
- How did people respond when you asked them to take the tests? How did they respond when you told them their scores?
- After taking conducting these surveys, taking the exams yourself, and reading about civic ignorance during the first week, do you think we have a problem with civic ignorance in the United States? Why or why not? Assuming you do, what, if anything, do you think could/should be done about the problem? Should we get rid of the citizenship exam, make people pass the citizenship exam before they are allowed to vote, revise the citizenship exam, etc.? Why? Please be specific. There is no right answer.
Weekly Journal 3 (Ecological Footprint) minimum 300 words Humanities Assignment Help
For this week’s journal I would like you to reflect on your consumption patterns in light of the assigned readings and videos related to the environment that I assigned this week. Afterwards, I would like you to calculate and reflect on your ecological footprint. Please go to the Global Footprint Network (Links to an external site.) website and take the quiz.
Specifically, I would like to know how much land area does it take to support your lifestyle, what are your biggest areas of resource consumption, and what could you do to decrease your ecological footprint? In addition to calculating your ecological footprint, I would like you to do a little bit of research and find out (1) where your water comes from, (2) where your electricity comes from, (3) where your food comes from, and (4) where your garbage goes. For your water, electricity, and garbage, I’d like to know more than the company name–try to dig a little bit on each website and find out the specifics. Food is a big question, but do a little bit of label investigation and try to determine where the food in your refrigerator comes from.
In your journal write-up please tell me about your consumption patterns and what struck you either both from the reading/viewing and from this exercise. The reason I am asking you to do this research is because most of us don’t think about where are products come from or where they go when we are done with them. Let me know if you have any questions.
Significance of organization change, business and finance assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Choose an article from EBSCOhost that relates to at least one of the learning objectives found in the Getting Started – This Week’s Activities folder for this week. You must summarize the article, and explain the connection between the article and at least one learning objective. Clearly state the learning objective(s) in the introduction.
The requirements below must be met for your News Flash to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include a cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Include at least one external reference other than the article being summarized, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not considered an external reference.
- Identify reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the body of the paper and list them on a reference page.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
here is link to article: http://iveybusinessjournal.com/publication/a-new-r…
A discussion about Binary Conversion (1-2 paragraph) Computer Science Assignment Help
This is a Binary Conversion Help group. Post questions, suggestions, clarifications, examples, or any other inquiry or helpful information related to converting numbers from binary to decimal and/or decimal to binary.
Here are two Example of student’s work
Converting from Binary to Decimal and Decimal to Binary is quite confusing for some people as they don’t quite understand exactly how to do this. There is a relatively easy way of doing this if you actually break it down. I am going to use IP (Internet Protocol) Addressing when doing this explanation specifically IPv4. For instance say you have an IP Address of 126.96.36.199 and you wish to convert this from decimal format to binary format. First you need to know that each IPv4 Address is contained with 4 octets being 192, 16, 0, and 174. Each octet is represented by 8 binary digits and if they are all being represented (turned on) then you will have a total of 256. The easiest way to represent this is by writing down on a piece of paper each binary digit at the top of the page. You know there are 256 total per octet so if you start off writing from left to right you will first write down 128 (half of 256), then you will half that until you reach one. See the example below.
128 | 64 | 32 | 16 | 8 | 4 | 2 | 1
Once you have written this out it is much easier to transform decimal numbers into binary form. I have divided the numbers just so there is a better visualization taking place. So back to our previous example if you take the IP Address from above 188.8.131.52 we can easily convert this into binary form. As you probably know already a computer can only read 1’s and 0’s. With any device you will notice that the power switch has a 1 for on and an 0 for off. Same thing will apply hear a 1 means that it is turned on and an 0 means that it is turned off. Lets look at this even further as I have broken down our IP Address into binary form:
128 | 64 | 32 | 16 | 8 | 4 | 2 | 1 Binary form Decimal Form
l l 0 0 0 0 0 0 = 11000000 = (128+64) = 192
0 0 0 l 0 0 0 0 = 00010000 = 16
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 = 00000000 = 0
l 0 l 0 l l l 0 = 10101110 =(128+32+8+4+2) = 174
Notice how easy that is all you have to do is copy it over which will give you your binary form. Now you also see that there is a decimal form following the binary form. If you were given a binary form and had to convert it back into a decimal form I have done this as well. All you simply have to do it just add up the total bits that you have “turned on” (represented by a 1) and that will give you your decimal form. I hope that I have not confused you more. It is way easier to explain when sitting with the other person and using a white board. Hope this was helpful!
Base Conversion Converting a number to other kinds of number systems Binary Decimal Combinations of 0 to 9 Dec=10 Base 10 Combinations of 0 & 1 Bin=2 Base 2 e.g 1011 e.g. 100 2 read as 1011 base 2 read as
100 base 10 10 1011 2 = 2 0 2 1 2 2 2 3 1 0 1 1 2 100 10 10 0 1 2 = 10 10 1 0 0 10 Laws of Exponent Review your powers of 2 128 . 2 5 2 2 = 2 5 2 + = 2 7 = Bin->Dec 2 0 2 1 2 3 1 0 1 1 2 8 2 1 + + = 11 10 get the power of 2 equivalent of all 1s in the given number. Dec->Bin 11 10 1. Find a power of 2 number that is close to the given number but wont exceed the given number. Subtract these until you get 0. 8 11 – = 3 2 – = 1 1 – = 0 2 0 2 1 2 3 2. Convert to its exponential form the power of 2 numbers that you subtracted in the previous equation. 8 11 – = 3 2 – = 1 1 – = 0 4 bits binary length is 4 3. Plot the number of digits basing on the given 2 0 2 1 2 2 2 3 given length is 4 equation. Put 0 on the empty place values to complete the number. 1 2 1 1 0 length. Put 1 on the place value of the power of the 2 number that was used in the equation.
homeowork anyone Humanities Assignment Help
So far you have read the textbook, viewed videos,
learned and practiced skills, and learned about what supports a positive
counseling experience. In this assignment, you are to select and
discuss two peer-reviewed research articles that explore the skills,
techniques, or counselor characteristics that support positive outcomes
in counseling. These can be related to a specific clientele with whom
you wish to work (i.e., children, adults), a specific issue (i.e.,
addiction, grief and loss), or theoretical orientation (i.e., Adlerian,
In a minimum of 400 words, post to the Discussion Area your responses to the following:
- Summarize your selected articles and their most
pertinent findings about the skills, techniques, or counselor
characteristics that support positive outcomes in counseling. Remember
to include enough details for the reader to understand the findings
within the given context.
- Based on the findings and
suggestions in the articles, describe whether, when, and how you will
ethically apply those findings in your future practice as a counselor.
Support your rationale and analysis by using
at least two resources from professional literature in your response.
Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library
resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and
websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or
institutions (websites ending in .edu or .gov).
homeowork anyone Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Johann Sebastian Bach Biography (3 pages), writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
I want somebody to write me a biography paper about a composer,, the list of the composers down the page ( just choose one).
Three pages long.
line size is 12.
After you choose the composer.
Introduction History of the composer: general life: where the composer born who study with, and the works that he or she did.
First career middle career, and final career. like that the bodies be organized.
you choose three to four special works that he or she has done, and write about these pieces.
Finally the conclusion.
Do not forget to write the citation. No Wikipedia and .com. Only academic courses. You can go to ( google scholar)
These are the names of the composers
Johann Sebastian Bach
George Frideric Handel
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Franz Joseph Haydn
Ludwig van Beethoven
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Virtual Artist Website Field Trip, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Hi! Thanks for helping me! I’m now taking “environmental studies” lecture focusing on “imaginary of the environment”. I am assigned to submit below assignment, but I don’t have time to do it due to my major exams..
NOTE : PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THIS GUIDELINE VERY CAREFULLY(when you start writing, you must include everything listed below). If you missed one of them, I cannot accept it.
- View the Artist website server link below.
- In the upper right corner is a search box, type in key search words such as = Nature imagery painting (needs to have the word nature in it)
- It will come up with page after page of artist websites that you can easily access with small samples of their work.
- Scroll through until you come to 3 that caught your eye.
- Open the 3 websites, view their work in the gallery, their artist’s bio, their artist’s statement if their is one.
- Write at least a page on each artist covering the following:
a. Artist= name, background and inspiration
b. Art = medium used, description of imagery, what style of art would you sayt their work follows? ie abstract, realistic etc.
c. Your impression of the work= What drew you to this artist? What impact did the art and artist have on you?
Construct a confidence interval, statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
A researcher wishes to determine whether people with high blood
pressure can reduce their blood pressure by following a particular diet. Use
the sample data below to construct a 99% confidence interval for µ1
– µ2 where µ 1 and µ2 represent the mean for
the treatment group and the control group respectively. Show all steps of the hypothesis test
and all calculations. Use the following
t-distribution table – http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/eda/section3/eda3672.htm
Group Control Group
n1 = 85 n2 =
bar x1 = 189.1 bar x2 = 203.7
s1 = 38.7 s2 =
Planning an IT Infrastructure Audit for Compliance, writing homework help Other Assignment Help
The audit planning process directly affects the quality of the outcome. A proper plan ensures that resources are focused on the right areas and that potential problems are identified early. A successful audit first outlines the objectives of the audit, the procedures that will be followed, and the required resources.
Choose an organization you are familiar with and develop an eight to ten (8-10) page IT infrastructure audit for compliance in which you:
- Define the following items for an organization you are familiar with:
- Goals and objectives
- Frequency of the audit
- Duration of the audit
- Identify the critical requirements of the audit for your chosen organization and explain why you consider them to be critical requirements.
- Choose privacy laws that apply to the organization, and suggest who is responsible for privacy within the organization.
- Develop a plan for assessing IT security for your chosen organization by conducting the following:
- Risk management
- Threat analysis
- Vulnerability analysis
- Risk assessment analysis
- Explain how to obtain information, documentation, and resources for the audit.
- Analyze how each of the seven (7) domains aligns within your chosen organization.
- Align the appropriate goals and objectives from the audit plan to each domain and provide a rationale for your alignment.
- Develop a plan that:
- Examines the existence of relevant and appropriate security policies and procedures.
- Verifies the existence of controls supporting the policies.
- Verifies the effective implementation and ongoing monitoring of the controls.
- Identify the critical security control points that must be verified throughout the IT infrastructure, and develop a plan that includes adequate controls to meet high-level defined control objectives within this organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the parameters required to conduct and report on IT infrastructure audit for organizational compliance.
- Describe the components and basic requirements for creating an audit plan to support business and system considerations
- Develop IT compliance audit plans
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security strategy and policy formation.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to information technology audit and control using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Group Control Group
n1 = 85 n2 =
bar x1 = 189.1 bar x2 = 203.7
s1 = 38.7 s2 =