discuss the merits of the Rebranding Decision at Netflix, business and finance help Business Finance Assignment Help. discuss the merits of the Rebranding Decision at Netflix, business and finance help Business Finance Assignment Help.
8 to 12 pages – double spaced, margins no greater than 1″, font no larger than 12
2000 and up words
Should be plagiarism free. Turnitin is used to check for plagiarism.
Whatever resources you use, make sure to reference them and include intext citations.
Below is Case:
Despite this setback, Netflix continued to believe that by providing the cheapest and best subscription-paid, commercial-free streaming of movies and TV shows it could still rapidly and profitably fulfill its envisioned goal to become the world’s best entertainment distribution platform.
1.To discuss the merits of the Rebranding Decision at Netflix.
2.To discuss Netflix’s new pricing structure.
3.To discuss domestic/international online growth opportunities.
4.To discuss streaming vs. mail order distribution.
5.To discuss original content strategies.
In addition, you will analyze the following in the case analysis:
•Roman Numeral I will include the Current Situation of Netflix and Historical background)
•Roman Numeral II will include all the governance information i.e. CEO, COB, VPs, Board of Directors, etc.
•Application of the Pearce and Robinson Strategic Management Model
• Did Netflix underestimate the push-back from their price increase? (III. External Analysis)
• Did Netflix underestimate the bad publicity from their new pricing structure? (III. External Analysis)
• Did Netflix underestimate the number of subscription cancellations that resulted from their new pricing structure? (IV. Internal Analysis)
• Is Netflix actually correct in moving from mail order distribution to online streaming? (IV. Internal Analysis)
•Discussion of implications of the case for middle managers. (IV. Internal Analysis)
• Did Netflix implement too quickly? (V. Analysis of Strategic Factors)
• Can Netflix compete with Amazon Prime? (V. Analysis of Strategic Factors)
•Roman Numeral VI will be Strategic Alternatives and Recommended Strategies that could be implemented by Netflix
•Roman Numeral VII will be your concluding remarks
discuss the merits of the Rebranding Decision at Netflix, business and finance help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Discuss the importance of epidemiology to public health, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
Read the following chapters in the Microbiology etext available at https://www.boundless.com/microbiology/textbooks/boundless-microbiology-textbook/
Chapter 10: Epidemiology
Section 1: Principles of Epidemiology
Section 2: Pathogen Identification
Section 4: Nosocomial Infections
Chapter 11: Immunology
Section 1: Overview of Immunity
Section 2: Innate Immune Response
Section 3: Phagocytes
Section 7: Antibodies
Section 8: T Cells and Cellular Immunity
Section 12: Classifying Immunities
Discuss the importance of epidemiology to public health. Provide one current example of disease outbreak and how knowledge of its epidemiology can help health care professionals protect people from disease. (HINT: The CDC and WHO websites are excellent sources of information for this topic).
SLP Assignment Expectations
To complete Part I, complete your readings by the due date. You may use the readings from your Boundless etext as a scholarly reference to complete Part II. Include a References section that lists these and any additional sources you used (refer to the Background page).
Significant Contributors to the Early Childhood Field, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Significant Contributors to the Early Childhood Field .As you explored the multimedia presentation, you encountered significant individuals in each of the five sectors. Some were historical figures who contributed significantly to the field. Others are contemporary professionals who continue to make exceptional contributions.
These individuals represent the rich history and vibrant growth related to the field of early childhood. Though it is impossible to learn everything about each person, this Discussion will provide you with an opportunity to focus on specific individuals of your choice as well as learn from the posts of others.
In preparation for the Discussion:
• Choose two people from different sectors of the early childhood field whom you admire and would like to know more about. For each, read at least one scholarly article, either from the Walden Library or from the Internet, in order to learn more about their lives, accomplishments, motivation, the context in which they worked, and other aspects that interest you.
Answer this questions
• Who are the two people you chose, which sector do they represent, and what are some of each person’s major accomplishments?
• In what ways can you relate to each person’s passion and motivation?
• How does knowing about each person and his or her work deepen and enhance your understanding of the early childhood field?
350 words at least
Please note: Put the names of the two people you chose in the first line of your post. At the end of your discussion post, cite the scholarly articles you referenced in APA format.
Biopsychosocial Model of Addiction, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
It is widely understood that there is a biopsychosocial model of addiction. Within the biopsychosocial model, there are multiple psychological theories and biological theories.
Choose one psychological theory of addiction and one biological theory of addiction. Write a 500-750 word paper in which you compare and contrast the selected biological and psychological theories of addiction.
Your paper must include the following:
- A summary of each theory of addiction.
- An explanation of how research supports and refutes each selected theory.
- A description of how both types of theory influence current best practices.
- A discussion of whether or not you would use the theories in your future practice and why.
Include at least one scholarly reference that supports each theory, and one scholarly reference that refutes each theory.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Is the experience of being an adolescent the same for males and females? Is it the same across different historical times or eras Humanities Assignment Help
Is the experience of being an adolescent the same for males and females? Is it the same across different historical times or eras? What about across different cultures or sub-populations within a culture? This assignment involves exploring similarities and differences in one of these areas. Using the University Library, search for articles that address gender, historical, cultural, or sub-cultural differences in adolescence.
Write a 1,050 word paper summarizing your findings. Your paper should include a brief introduction to the topic, a review of research findings, and a conclusion.
Include at least four references from professional peer-reviewed journals.
Be sure to compare the research trends and developmental theory to a particular adolescent (someone you know or a case study in the research literature).
[PLEASE ORGINAL WORK AND NO PLAGERISM]
Create your revised NAB company name and explain its significance, business and finance help Business Finance Assignment Help
I already have sections 1 and 2 which i will provide once you are selected.
In this assignment, you will conduct a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) analysis for the type of beverage you have selected, and for your company overall. As you work on the assignment, consider why you have chosen one type of non-alcoholic beverage over another and the reasons for that choice. As you complete your SWOT analysis, be sure to include external factors such as industry / market trends and competition, and internal factors such as your capabilities or abilities to reach certain market segments.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper, in which you:
- Create your revised NAB company name and explain its significance.
- Develop your revised company’s Mission Statement and provide a rationale for its components.
- Hints: Use the Statement of Mission template on pp. 72-73 on the course textbook: Successful Business Plan to aid your development. Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Extracting appropriate information from the NAB company portfolio, where applicable. You should fill in other required items in the template using your personal preferences.
- Hints: Research and outline beverage industry trends. Consider the size and growth rate of the industry overall and the specific beverage type you have chosen. Use the worksheet in the course text (p. 88 | Past and Future Growth of Your Industry) to help you project the future growth rate. Consider the use of industry associations and search engines to find reliable, recent data.
- Choose one (1) strategic position from the course text (pp. 142–143) that you believe is the best strategic position for your company. Explain the approach you will use to implement this strategic position in order to distinguish your beverage from other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Provide an overview of your company’s distribution channels. Explain the manner in which your product will reach end users. Provide a rationale for your chosen method.
- Hints: For example, will you sell your beverage in grocery stores, restaurants, or sports venues? If so, describe the types of resellers and distributors who will sell to resellers and fulfill their orders. If you are attempting to sell direct-to-consumers, such as online via a monthly subscription, how will you manage warehousing / fulfillment / shipping?
- Outline at least three (3) types of risks (including any regulatory risks) that your business faces. Describe your company’s plan to mitigate such risk.
- Hints: You may refer to the types of risk listed in the course text (pp. 148–149) as well as any risks not listed in the text. Regulation weighs more heavily on beverage and food businesses than many other types of companies, so be certain to consider any regulatory risks your type of beverage faces. For example, what kind of regulation and / or risks are you likely to face if you make health claims about your beverage?
- Develop a SWOT analysis for your NAB company using the SWOT matrix worksheet in the course text (p. 153 | SWOT: Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats)
- Hints: What are your company’s likely strengths? Have you chosen a beverage segment that is growing and lacks an entrenched competitor? Are you in a niche market that has great potential? What are the strengths that you and other team members bring to your company? Do you or other team members have previous experience in the food and beverage industry?
- Hints: What are your company’s likely weaknesses? Is the competition in your industry segment entrenched? Is your own management team inexperienced? Will it be challenging to actually produce your product and maintain quality?
- Hints: What are your company’s opportunities? Does your segment have more demand than supply? Have larger corporations stopped serving smaller or niche markets that you could enter? Is a new market emerging because of demographics, immigration, changing tastes?
- Hints: What are your company’s threats? Is there a clear market leader that will be hard and expensive to displace? Are downward-pricing pressures in the segment making profit margins slim? Are there little or no barriers-to-entry for new competitors; if you have a novel idea that succeeds, can the competition easily enter your market? If you have a global aspect to your company, do factors such as currency fluctuations, political instability, offshoring or outsourcing pose threats?
- Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise. Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the role of a company mission, vision, and objectives and the impact to business strategy.
- Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
- Analyze the external and internal environment for opportunities, threats, strengths, and weaknesses that impact the firm’s competitiveness.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.
Create your revised NAB company name and explain its significance, business and finance help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Creative Arts Lesson 10 Discussion, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Please refer to the quote at the very beginning
of Chapter 10. If a teacher DID understand this quote, describe how
his/her activities or approaches would be different from someone who DID NOT
understand this quote. How would you explain this quote to a new
teacher who does not have any clue about creative arts? Be sure
to reference the textbook in your answer.
Isenberg, J. P. & Jalongo, M. R.
(2010). Creative Thinking and Arts-Based Learning Preschool through Fourth
Grade (5th Ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education Inc.
Social Performance of Organizations, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research Apple. Submit a four to six (4-6) page paper.
Prepare a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
- Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
- Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with Apple.
- Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
reflective narrative that describes the contextual features of the classroom, psychology help Humanities Assignment Help
Write a reflective narrative that describes
the contextual features of the classroom and explains how the instructional
strategy ( project based teaching especially in science classroom) promotes quality interactions, learner engagement, and fosters
motivation. The narrative should include these components:
for the school and classroom
b. The genders
of the students
of the classroom environment
d. Ways those
cultural and social differences are respected (cultural sensitivity)
a. The type of instructional
strategy, its usefulness for communicating, and the theory associate with the
b. Methods that
were used to promote quality interactions,
c. The execution
of the strategy to match the learner’s cultural background or ways for
respecting cultural differences and working effectively with others from
different social and cultural backgrounds (promoting learner engagement and
e. An evaluation of the outcome (Explaining the
effective or lack of effectiveness of the strategy).
The narrative paper should be written in the APA
format, with a reference section included
An approach to the assignment: you are explaining
an instructional strategy you implemented in your classroom to interact with a
student with teachers in your professional learning community. Explain the
classroom setting so that others understand the context for the strategy. Then, make sure you effectively explain the
strategy and all of the information listed above.
If you are not currently teaching, the context
should be in a training situation or a contrived situation in your work
environment. *Properly cited resources and information are required for the
project to be graded.
Choose a theory of visual art described in the Learning Resource titled “A historical overview of ideas guiding the visual arts in the Western world: from Plato to the present day.” Humanities Assignment Help
Choose a theory of visual art described in the Learning Resource titled “A historical overview of ideas guiding the visual arts in the Western world: from Plato to the present day.”
Then find a related work of visual art represented within the Learning Resource link to the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History, or any of the Learning Resources included within the “Range of Visual Arts.” http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/
Discuss your interest in both and the relation you see between them. That connection may relate to visual qualities, history, use, or meaning.
Finally, consider the ways in which your response addresses aspects described in one or more of the Learning Resources titled “Analyzing Art.”