Discuss the relative importance of four of the following factors in causing the Civil War, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Discuss the relative importance of four of the following factors in causing the Civil War, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
Discuss and analyze the relative importance of four of the following factors in causing the American Civil War, providing specific historical examples to make your case. Discuss the four in order of importance, from most important to least important.
(A) Economic Differences between North and South, (B) Slavery, C) State Rights and Constitutional factors, (D) National expansion, (E) cultural or religious factors, (F) changes to political parties.
Your essay should consist of four paragraphs of six to eight sentences per paragraph. Because the question is distributed in advance, greater specificity and detail will be expected than if this fact was not the case. Make sure not to provide a minimum of quotations, no more than one or two for the entire essay, and make them very brief. Any essays containing even one or two selected passages that are mostly or completely copied from another source will receive a “0” for plagiarism.
Provide Work Cited if any quotes used.
Discuss the relative importance of four of the following factors in causing the Civil War, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
5 to6 pages about global warming in which I have to Counter-argument people who do not believe in it Humanities Assignment Help
READ THE ATTACHED ASSIGNMENT SHEET
Make an argument essay about the controversy of global warming in 24 HOURS which my side is that I agree with global warming because there are many facts to believe in it.
– See the attached rubric paper for all the information.
– Medium to basic American grammar, do not write the essay with advanced grammar because the professor knows that I am a exchange student and she knows how I write.
– innovative information with statistics
– The essay will be send through. “TURNITIN” ABSOLUTELY NO plagiarism.
– Grab attention by using pathos, logos
– COHERENCE, strong introduction , counter arguments and conclusion
– MLA citation.
This links may help you, However you have to use more
Links that agree:
Link that disagree with global warming:
Cost Volume Profit Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Scenario: Mary Willis is the advertising manager for Bargain Shoe Store. She is currently working on a major promotional campaign. Her ideas include the installation of a new lighting system and increased display space that will add $24,000 in fixed costs to the $270,000 in fixed costs currently spent. In addition, Mary is proposing a 5% price decrease ($40 to $38) will produce a 20% increase in sales volume (20,000 to 24,000). Variable costs will remain at $24 per pair of shoes. Management is impressed with Mary’s ideas but concerned about the effects these changes will have on the break-even point and the margin of safety.
Complete the following:
- Compute the current break-even point in units, and compare it to the break-even point in units if Mary’s ideas are used.
- Compute the margin of safety ratio for current operations and after Mary’s changes are introduced (Round to nearest full percent).
- Prepare a CVP (Cost-Volume-Profit) income statement for current operations and after Mary’s changes are introduced.
Prepare a maximum 700-word informal memo to management addressing Mary’s suggested changes.
- Explain whether Mary’s changes should be adopted. Why or why not? Analyze the above information (three bullet points above) and use this information to support your suggestion.
Show your work in Microsoft® Word or Excel®.
Complete calculations/computations using Microsoft® Word or Excel®.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Exhibition Assignment, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
For this assignment you will design and organize a museum exhibition based around a theme in Asian art. The assignment has two parts, and will require a visit to the Sackler and Freer Galleries of the Smithsonian Institution.
NOTE: Because the Freer gallery is closed until the fall 2017, students are only expected to visit the Sackler gallery.
Part 1: Exhibition Proposal (10% of your class grade) – Due Feb 27th
In order to successfully complete this stage of the project you will need:
- A title for your exhibition (be creative)
- A central research question around which the exhibit is organized. State your historical question in no more than three sentences. Think of this as the lesson you want visitors to your museum to learn.
- List three objects or structures that you think are relevant to your question. Explain your reasoning in two sentences per object.
- A bibliography of three books or journal articles that pertain to your topic. At least one must be from JSTOR.
This is probably the most important part of the proposal. Give it some serious thought.
Avoid questions that are obvious (Does Indian art depict elephants?)
Avoid questions that are too large, vague, or unanswerable (What is Buddhist Art?)
Avoid questions that are subjective (Are Chinese or Thai images prettier?)
At least one example MUST be from the Sackler or Freer Galleries (I may be willing to grant exceptions if can make a strong case for why a museum object won’t fit your topic)
For each source, provide a sentence or two explaining how you think it is relevant to your research question.
No encyclopedias or wikis at this stage of the project.
Here are some examples of possible research questions:
What were the roles of women in Indian and Chinese Buddhist art?
What role did merchant communities play in the patronage and spread of Buddhist art?
What are the cultural influences on Indian, Chinese and Japanese Buddhist guardian figures?
Part 2: Final Paper (25% of your class grade) – Due Apr 19th
This final paper will include:
- An introduction to the exhibit and its theme. Also, please provide pertinent information regarding how the objects will appear in the show (For example, if you selected an architectural example how will you manage to display it?)
- Three examples arranged in the order a visitor to your exhibit would encounter them.
- A concluding section in which you provide a synthesis of the exhibit and explain the concepts and information you want visitors to take from the show. Describe how your examples will lead them to understand your theme. In other words, how does the exhibit address your research question?
1) Provide the name, date, location, and material of the object
2) Explain in detail how it relates to your theme and supports your point
3) Support your claims and ideas with at least two academic sources per object
The introduction, 3 examples, and conclusion will each need about a page – so the paper must be 5 pages minimum (and no more than 7)
Proper citation of sources (Chicago Style or MLA) and correct grammar are required.
Images should be placed at the end of the paper on separate pages.
12 point, double space. Use full sentences and paragraphs.
If you have questions about any aspect of this project, please come see me.
Need help with training and development paper Health Medical Assignment Help
Here are the guidelines for this paper and please be aware there are two different assignments. One is the word paper answering to the three different questions and the other is for the learning aide.
Imagine you are working in HR and have a group of new employees. You want to create information to facilitate the training and the importance of the process that goes into training.
Assignment 1 – Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper answering, with great detail, the 3 questions below.
- Explain why training and education are vital in health care.
- Explain the importance of measuring competencies.
- Describe the process for tracking and evaluating training effectiveness.
Assignment 2 – AND Create a learning aid about training and education in health care. You may choose from a brochure, newsletter, pamphlet, or handout. (You can only choose from the list I provided)
This is two separate assignments. Make sure you submit both assignments.
Include at least 2 references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Power Point addressing neglect and abuse of dependent adults and the elderly Humanities Assignment Help
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 15-18 slides, addressing neglect and abuse of dependent adults and the elderly. Create speaker notes for each of the slides. Include the following in your presentation:
Part 1: Substance Use
- Physical consequence of substance use disorders
- Emotional consequences of substance use disorders
- Cognitive consequence of substance use disorders
- Spiritual consequences of substance use disorders (end-of-life)
Part 2: Abuse and Neglect
- Common forms of vulnerable adult and elderly neglect
- Warning signs of vulnerable adult and elderly abuse
- Legal and ethical considerations for reporting abuse and/or neglect of vulnerable adults and the elderly
In addition, include slides for a title, introduction, conclusion, and references (four slides minimum).
Include a minimum of four scholarly references in your presentation
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Power Point addressing neglect and abuse of dependent adults and the elderly Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
media essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Written Assignment #4
Social media platforms fall into numerous communication categories since they offer the power of the printed word combined with the ability for anyone with an account to share an opinion, offer commentary, and spread the word to others. The platforms combine the best of speech, press, protest, and dissent into one forum comprised of millions of people.
The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution often gets heralded as offering the “right to free speech” when individuals are questioned about the appropriateness of their out loud comments. Journalists point to the “freedom of the press” as being part of this amendment when they print stories that are unpleasant but necessary. Protesters refer to the “right of people to peaceably assemble” and dissenters remind us of their right to “petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
With all of this in mind, social media platform protections under the First Amendment remain largely uncharted territory for many reasons including the fact that law is often based on precedent and little precedent exists.
For this final assignment, consider your views on SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT. Write a 2-page paper answering each of the following:
For perspective, review this 2014 Fortune Magazine article:
Also review the case where Twitter was refusing the government’s request to reveal the name of a rogue Twitter account holder, that was later dropped, and heralded as a victory for free speech:
Forbes Magazine also covered the case:
What are the copyrights for everyone? Business Finance Assignment Help
In order to sell more yearbooks the yearbook club provides a video compilation of student events on DVD. Music is added to the soundtrack of the DVD. The DVD is to be sold in addition to the yearbook. Can the yearbook club copyright the DVD? What copyrights if any does the yearbook club, school, or students on the DVD have?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
project is about applying the XML, is data base project, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
This project is about applying the XML, is data base project. You can follow attachment below and download it. The file has describing each thing regarding to my project. Software should be correct and implementing. I need you to describe what did you do and the steps I must follow to implement your job. As you can as possible making all your work clear to me. You can see in the file “Grading Guidelines” Please make your work including the scope of it.
If you have any questions please let me know.
writing a report about finance, business and finance assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please read the article a couple of times and then underline the paragraphs which describe the contributions of academic research in the real world of finance. That is, search for the paragraphs which explain the contributions of academic research in numerous finance areas like corporate finance, investments, derivatives (contingency claims), international finance, risk management and others. Now you are ready to:
- Develop a summary of this article focusing on the contributions of academic research in the area of finance.
- After developing the summary, write a paragraph or so explaining what did you learn by reading this article?
Your typed report, based on the above two questions. Please do not write more than 3 (double space) pages!
The article is attached .