Discussion and Journal Article Summary Business Finance Assignment Help. Discussion and Journal Article Summary Business Finance Assignment Help.
1. Explain the role of intuition in decision making.
a) Main discussion with 300 word length
b) Response for the discussion with 200 word length(First response with 200 words length and second response with 200 word length)
c) No plagarism and Three references
2. Organizational Analysis Paper
submission must be typed, double-spaced, and have uniform 1-inch margins in 12-point Times
New Roman font. The organizational analysis will contain the following sections:
- Introduction of the organization, including history and background.
- Organizational strategy.
- Organizational design and your assessment of effectiveness.
- Organizational culture.
- Conclusion and what you would change about the selected organization for
Discussion and Journal Article Summary Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Primary source collection and analysis Writing Assignment Help
This assignment asks you to compile an inventory, a list, of primary source collections and sources that you plan to use. Please keep in mind that a satisfactory chapter must include a minimum of 20 primary sources coming from a minimum of 3 distinct primary source collections. Excellent chapters will include many more.
Try your best to make sure you identify distinct and different types of collections that, taken together, will give you a range of different types of sources to work from.
- Manuscript collections (online or in Special Collections)
- Oral History collections (print collections, databases, etc.)
- Historical newspapers
- Historical magazines
- Published sources (document collections, memoirs, books on your topic written at the time being studied)
- Film and Video footage
- Visual images (photographs, art, posters)
- Any other databases, websites, or online archives
Use theas a template or guide. Make sure to start with your name, research topic, research question, and keywords and search terms used. Then list and briefly describe each of the distinct primary source collections (at least 3 collection, but can be more) you’ve identified. For each collection, please list the specific primary sources you’ve located (remember, you have to have a minimum of 20 total sources), and then discuss how you think these sources will help you answer your research question. ( MUST BE ABLE TO ACCESS these primary sources)
Reserch question= How did gender influence american womens role during world war 2.
Dimensions of Rubric Culture & Content Writing Assignment Help
Third question have three different assignment
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize family literacy approaches taking into account the needs of African American families based on specific dimensions of culture and context.
- Based on this week’s readings:
- Write a reflection on how can you integrate the implications for social-cultural contexts for family literacy interventions into your own practice.
Developmental Disabilities: Best Practices and Support 750-1000 Word Essay on the treatment for learning disorders Writing Assignment Help
Select one of the treatment approaches below and provide a brief description of the treatment for learning disorders that includes a discussion on evidence based practice (EBP) or best practice behind the treatment. A total of two cited references ( I attached a few to use if you so choose) are required, one discussing the EBP. Your completed paper should be 750-1,000 words.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Family therapy and support groups
- Pivotal Response Training (PRT)
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
All Original Work, NO PLAGIARISM in the APA Style. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric (see attached). Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Kohli, A., Sharma, S., & Padhy, S. K. (2018). Specific Learning Disabilities: Issues that Remain
Unanswered. Indian journal of psychological medicine, 40(5), 399–405.
Peters, L., & Ansari, D. (2019). Are specific learning disorders truly specific, and are they
disorders? Trends in Neuroscience and Education, 17. https://doi-
Berninger, Virginia & May, Maggie. (2011). Evidence-Based Diagnosis and Treatment for
Specific Learning Disabilities Involving Impairments in Written and/or Oral Language.
Journal of learning disabilities. 44. 167-83. 10.1177/0022219410391189.
Analyzing and visualizing data Writing Assignment Help
“Why do we need to understand data visualisations? There is more and more data around us, and data are increasingly used in decision-making, journalism, and to make sense of the world. One of the main ways that people get access to data is through visualisations, but lots of people feel like they don’t have the skills and knowledge to make sense of visualisations. This can mean that some people feel left out of conversations about data.” – http://seeingdata.org/developing-visualisation-lit…
Please conduct the following activity located at the following address:
Tell us what you think of the visualisations that we used in our focus group research. Instructions below!
What to do
- Look at the visualisations by clicking on the images below. You can choose to open the visualisation in a NEW tab or window (we recommend this) or view it in a pop-up window if you prefer to stay on this page. Some are interactive (i) and some are static (s).
- Place the images on the grid. When you’ve looked at one, go to the grid and position the image according to whether you liked or didn’t like and learned or didn’t learn something from the visualisation (‘learning something’ could also mean confirming something you already knew). Only place the visualisations that you have looked at onto the grid. Click SUBMIT.
- Compare your views with others. You can compare your responses to the visualisations with those of others, by clicking COMPARE.
- Choose three of your favorite visualisations. Post a summary of why you chose the visualisations. What caught your attention? Were they effective in presenting the provided data? If possible, explain how you would you do to improve the visualization?
When replying to a classmate, offer your opinion on what they posted and the visualisations they chose. Using at least 3 – 5 sentences explain what you agree or disagreed with their evaluation of the visualisations.
Comparison and Contrast Essay Writing Assignment Help
Paradox of Friends
a social life is very important for every single person. As we go
about our lives, we make friends; these are people that we played
with when we were little; some are people we met in school, others
are people from the same neighborhoods, others are colleagues in work
places while some others are people we met while going about our
routines and hobbies. With time we form a bond with some of these
people and start considering them as friends. Sometimes we look at
our friends and realize that they are very different; the paradox of
this is that friends are the ultimate reflection of ourselves. Even
so, we should learn to have fun in our differences instead of making
others feel lesser simply because they are different. I have two
friends who have simple differences: appearance, personality traits,
and varied different interests.
this is my thesis I need a complete essay two full pages.
Comparison and Contrast Essay Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Capstone editing Health Medical Assignment Help
In the attached files is my capstone and it’s about Family Emergency Preparedness Plan for First Responders. I did most of the stuff but still have some issue with the methodology. I got the comment from my adviser ” Methodology should be detailed enough that another person could reproduce your work.” I need more details in this section and edited other section as needed. I write some comment in the attached file. From this work we will create the plan and the materials. You will add that this work will presented to the training department in SRCA and teach them the materials and they will teach it to the first responder. They will do it in workshop after they workshop each one of participants will have booklet to take home to create the family plan. Also, consider the culture differences in Saudi if you find anything about that.
Look at this website:https://www.ready.gov/plan, it will help you to get an idea about the plan.
Any question just ask
Research Project Writing Assignment Help
This week’s written activity is a three- part activity. You will respond to three separate prompts but prepare your paper as one research paper. Be sure to include at least one UC library source per prompt, in addition to your textbook (which means you’ll have at least 4 sources cited).
Start your paper with an introductory paragraph.
Prompt 1 “Data Warehouse Architecture” (2-3 pages): Explain the major components of a data warehouse architecture, including the various forms of data transformations needed to prepare data for a data warehouse. Also, describe in your own words current key trends in data warehousing.
Prompt 2 “Big Data” (2-3 pages): Describe your understanding of big data and give an example of how you’ve seen big data used either personally or professionally. In your view, what demands is big data placing on organizations and data management technology?
Prompt 3 “Green Computing” (2-3 pages): One of our topics in Chapter 13 surrounds IT Green Computing. The need for green computing is becoming more obvious considering the amount of power needed to drive our computers, servers, routers, switches, and data centers. Discuss ways in which organizations can make their data centers “green”. In your discussion, find an example of an organization that has already implemented IT green computing strategies successfully. Discuss that organization and share your link. You can find examples in the UC Library.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately seven to ten pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find supplemental resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
HTY-110 Key Assignment Writing Assignment Help
2-3 page, written assignment.
First, read the article “The bittersweet stories of Atlanta’s DACA recipients.” Then, follow the links to read at least 2 of the remaining articles. Using information from these articles, answer the questions below:
Answer these questions in paragraph form.
- Should there be a legal path to citizenship for these undocumented children of illegal immigrants (“Dreamers”)? Why or why not?
- If you were charged with proposing a solution to this dilemma, what do you think would be the best and most fair way to address this problem? Be sure to provide a detailed step-by-step proposal.
Include quotes from and/or references to at least three (3) of the articles you chose to read for this assignment. Be sure to cite these articles in parenthesis using the last name of the author and the date of the article. See the example: (Smith, John. Jan 01, 2000).
Reading Journal 3 Humanities Assignment Help
-The reading materials:
1) Kahlenberg ( attached(
3) Irby-The School Discipline Net Framework Essay D Irby.
The Reading Journal has three sections – Summary, Significant Takeaways (I want 3), and Questions.
- Brief summary of the reading assignment. ( try to take out the important facts that the author is bringing to the table.)
- Three most significant takeaways from the readings
- Questions where you list any questions this reading or video suggested to you
Including 3 materials, I want you to write a brief summary of each reading and chapter as separate paragraphs under the broad section called “Summary. This will be followed by “Significant Takeaways”, where you can put 3 main things that intrigued you from the readings. So, while reading all the chapters, what did you find 3 most interesting, surprising, or baffling information that you would like to share with me. Similarly, the third section “Questions” – What questions came to your mind when you were reading these chapters?