Discussion Board Coun 506 Humanities Assignment Help. Discussion Board Coun 506 Humanities Assignment Help.
- Considering the numerous points that were made, make a list of at least 5 concepts (“questions to ask myself as I counsel those who are suffering. . . “) that you found particularly helpful, insightful, unique, or had not thought about before. What guidelines would you particularly emphasize as you counsel hurting people?
- Then consider this client’s statement: Client: “Dr. Counselor, I have been coming to you now for six weeks. I am not sure that counseling is working. I don’t feel any better now than when we started talking. Why are you not helping to remove this pain that I am feeling?” If your client expects that you help to remove the suffering, how would you respond, based on what you learned from your study for the week?
Discussion Board Coun 506 Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
monsters in America chapter 6and 7 different pepper. Humanities Assignment Help
Scott Poole’s text will serve as the conceptual framework for the course, this assignment seeks to promote regular critical engagement with the text.Part 1: Chapter by Chapter Engagement. For each chapter of the text, students will maintain comprehensive, written dossiers separated into three components as follows. Component 1: Annotated Reflections. (1.5-2 pages) Students will compose written reflections on the material covered, using annotation as a strategy to highlight their perspective and response to the readings. Keeping the principles outlined in Adler’s “How to Mark a Book” in mind while reading, students should seek to identify moments/passages in the text that were illuminating, confusing, instructive, dubious, biased, fascinating, problematic, and so forth. The written reflection itself should be both specific and representative of the whole range of the required reading, and not simply be from the first few pages of the reading. This piece is a reflection of how the reader interacts with the text; there is no right or wrong, only different levels of academic curiosity and critical thought. The reflection should include a series of insightful, well-developed entries of select annotations the student has made. Each entry should begin by citing the first few words of the relevant phrase or passage, followed by the page number. The remainder of the entry should examine the significance of the passage. Entries can clarify a reference and explain its significance, explore something that is unclear, or explain why something resonates with the reader, etc. (There is a reason that you made the annotation, and each individual will annotate something different.) Reflections will be submitted according to the due dates outlined in the weekly schedule. Those students scheduled to present for a given chapter are not required to submit a reflection (see Monsters in America Presentations assignment). An individual grade is not assigned to each reflection; however, reflections will be graded collectively upon the completion of the project. Failure to submit a reflection will result in a 10 point reduction from the overall project grade. Component 2: Summary. (1 page) Students will compose a summary of the chapter, highlighting the key elements of Poole’s text. These summaries should not exceed one page in length. Component 3: Vocabulary. Students will maintain a list of unfamiliar words they come across in the chapter. The list should also include the page on which the word was found. Once completing the chapter, students will define these words using a college dictionary and observing the definition appropriate for the word’s usage in context.Part 2: Comprehensive Reflection. The comprehensive reflection will be a culminating work composed at the end of the semester. Prior to the class, students will have their chapter reflections returned to them for review. The comprehensive reflection will call upon students, using their chapter reflections as their only reference, to treat Monsters in America in its entirety, focusing on their overall impressions of the work as well as anything learned from the text with long ranging applicability beyond the context of the course.
Policemen of the World Thesis and Outline, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Policemen of the World Thesis and Outline
Due Week 7 and worth 70 points
By the mid-20th century, the United States had become the dominant force in international relations. Some have argued that the United States’ military functions as the world’s “police.” This assignment covers the manner in which this shift occurred and the consequences the United States faces as a result of its status as “policemen of the world.” Using the Internet and reputable news sources, research two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years in which:
- The U.S. used military action abroad.
- Controversy existed within the American public regarding U.S. involvement.
- Controversy existed within the country or countries affected by U.S. involvement.
- Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
- State your thesis on the significance of the current role of the US military, as exemplified in the two (2) real-life international incidents that you have researched. Justify your response.
For the first part of this assignment you will create a thesis statement. A thesis statement is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your main idea to the reader. The body of the essay organizes the material you gather and present in support of your main idea. Keep in mind that a thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. (Note: Please consult the Purdue OWL Website with tips on how to construct a proper thesis; the website can be found at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/
For the next part of this assignment you will create an outline of the main points you want to address in this paper. This will serve as the basis for your Assignment 2.2 Final Draft. (Note: Please use the Purdue Owl Website to assist you with this assignment; this website can be accessed at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/55/
- Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
- Describe the two (2) international events involving the US military from the past five (5) years you investigated that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
- List three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that have led to the US’s rise as a world super power policeman.
- List three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
- List three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
PART 1:KEY TERMS AND DEFINITIONS, communications homework help Writing Assignment Help
PART 1:KEY TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Using complete sentences, please define each of the following below AND PROVIDE ONE SPECIFIC EXAMPLE BASED ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:a personal experience, an experience during one of the class field excursions, a scene or information from a film or something you read—must include citation for this—source, author, date of publication, page number. IN OTHER WORDS, you must include these phrases to introduce your example:For example…, For instance…, based on my experience…, Based on my observation of…, Based on what I read…, based on what I noticed during…
- intercultural communication competence
PART 2:RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
- A. According to the textbook authors of Communication Between Cultures, they outline FIVE important considerations when engaging in intercultural communication. What are these?Select ONE of the considerations and explain why it is important……(THESE ARE THE FIVE important considerations: 1. The uniqueness of each individual, 2.the hazards of over generalizing,3. the need to be objective,4. the necessity for compromise,5. the myth of believing the myth of believing that communication is a cure-all)
- B.Think about how the following influences can shape your worldview and identity: genetic makeup—DNA; social group experience; language; gender; age; individual and family history; political affiliation; educational level; perception of others; existing circumstances; region or neighborhood where you grew up; religious experiences and economic resources.
SELECT THREE of the influences from B. and describe yourself using these three influences.Why did you select these particular THREE influences to describe yourself?
HR 1.4 Employment Law Business Finance Assignment Help
Hello, please Write a research brief on a topic from the textbook reading for this workshop: employment security.
- Include the following in your research brief:
- A brief summary of each outside reference including what it has to say about the topic of employment security.
- Answer the question: Should public policy (laws) be devised to promote employment security?
- If so, how? If not, why not?
- Include a definition and discussion of public policy.
- Include a definition and discussion of employment security.
- What should be done instead?
- Use appropriate section headings to organize your brief.
- Your research brief should be 600 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must use APA 6th edition formatting.
- You must use, at a minimum, your textbook and two references from professional and/or peer reviewed journals for a total of three references. Note that non-professional/non-peer reviewed references will not count toward the reference requirement.
Please use the below articles as sources:
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/e… Job Security and Benefits Most valued by Employees
Attached: Dau-Schmidt, K. G. (1996). Employment security: A comparative institutional debate. Texas Law Review, 74, 1645-1654.
An Overview of Literature Humanities Assignment Help
Literary Canon 500-600 words, with in text citations and low ov score. 4r
The literary canon is a collection of written works. In literature, there are elements such as setting, characters, themes, and key messages that are common across genres.
Select and answer 2 of the following:
- What is the historical and cultural significance of literature?
- Why do you think literature is important?
- Describe your understanding of the main genres of literature.
- How do the main genres of literature differ from one another?
- How are the main genres of literature similar?
- What are common literary themes?
- Some genres allow the author to approach a theme indirectly, while other genres are more direct. How are themes expressed across the genres?
An Overview of Literature Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
3.5 pages poetry response Writing Assignment Help
Please follow the instruction, the first paragraph should catch people’s eyes and have the thesis sentence ( please underline the thesis sentence), the second, third and fourth paragraph should support the thesis sentence. Please read the instruction i attached below, you must follow the instruction i attached below. Do not plagiarize!!! This poetry’s main idea is loneliness, please use “loneliness” to be the main idea of your essay, and write the thesis sentence about the loneliness, and the thesis sentences should have three points, and the second, third and fourth paragraph should support your thesis .
use Li Bai(Po)’s poetry “The Jewel Stairs Grievance”
The jewelled steps are already quite white with dew,
It is so late that the dew soaks my gauze stockings,
And I let down the crystal curtain
And watch the moon through the clear autumn.
Note.- Jewel stairs, therefore a palace. Grievance, therefore there is something to complain of. Gauze stockings, therefore a court lady, not a servant who complains. Clear autumn, therefore he has no excuse on account of weather. Also she has come early, for the dew has not merely whitened the stairs, but has soaked her stockings. The poem is especially prized because she utters no direct reproach.
Please write an outline first, and i need to see the outline first
The theme of this poetry is loneliness!!! Please write this essay about that.
Healthcare budget final Health Medical Assignment Help
LP9.2 Final Project Requirements
1. Introductory paragraph will require the following elements (This must be a narrative, do not
list items a-e and answer them as bullets):
a. Type of organization (e.g., hospital, medical practice, medical supply company, etc.)
b. The organizations primary consumers
c. Major sources of revenue (medicare, medicaid, private insurance, etc.)
d. State if you conducted an interview or used the case example in the textbook
d. If you conducted an interview, what position did your interviewee hold and name if they are
willing to share.
e. The name of the organization, which can be a pretend name if you are developing your
project from the textbook or changed if the interviewee requests.
If you worked with an organization and conducted an interview, please explain up front that you
can change the name of the organization and person being interviewed if they desire. Some
organizations are non-profit public and their information is made public, so this may not be an
issue. But assure the organization up front that you are a student completing a finance project
and the organizational name, interviewee, and financial information will be altered if desired. We
are looking for process, strategies and goals primarily from the project, but we also need
financial information to provide insight into financial decision making.
The next section will be the financial budgeting information. This section must include at least
the following elements:
1. All the rows in table 16-6 (financial categories to be listed)
2. All the columns in table 16-6 (first 3 months of the year, followed by quarterly for the
3. If you conducted an interview and an element is not included in their budget, still include it on
your table, but plan to explain why it is not used in section 3 of this project
4. Generate your own financial figures or use information from your interview process
5. The financial figures must be explainable in section 3, and correspond to concepts and
theories outlined in our text. Some budget figures influence and correspond to others in a
budget. Do not just plug in figures without being able to explain them in section 3.
6. Your budget should show fluctuations and changes for appropriate categories, some may not,
but be ready to explain why. Budgets always change and fluctuate.
7. No credit will be awarded for financial figures unless they are fully explained in section 3.
This section will require students to explain each element of the annual budget in detail. The
instructions for section 3 include:
1. Each row or category must be explained fully. For example, what makes up the category and
the importance of the category in the budget? Explain expected changes, fluctuations or figures
that will remain the same. If you conducted an interview, explain in detail why the organization
does not include it in their budgeting process.
2. Each row in the budget may contain several itemized elements that make up the total figure.
Insert a table (with the same columns required from section 2 for the major categories that have
itemized components. For example, explain what elements make up the total figure for the
Receipts from Operations, and so on in the rest of the categories as necessary. This must be
done for each month and column in your table. Your itemized elements must be financially
sound and correspond to the listed total figure for its respective month or time period from
In this section, you will provide a narrative conclusion on the overall financial project for the
year. This portion for the project is very important. Financial data is only useful if healthcare
managers understand what they mean, and explain them clearly and make operational
recommendations for continued success. Your conclusion should include the following
1. Your final conclusion should provide a narrative explanation of strategies for the next year
based on your budget. In your narrative make sure to address how the total figures for each
major category are influenced by the itemized figures, and what operational strategies need to
continue or change to assure success.
2. If your organization is financially stable or growing, make strategic recommendations for
continued success. For example, if you organization is doing financially well, list several ways
you would recommend using the additional income to improve services, expand investment
income, or expand services.
3. If your organization is not financially stable or has items that need improvement financially,
make strategic recommendations that will attempt to remedy the financial dilemma.
4. Your last item to include is to identify potential risks, barriers, or changes that will influence
your organization’s financial health.
List all your source of information in a reference list according to APA format and style.
Essay on Warrant Glen, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Please write an essay on the novel Warrant Glen where you focus on and examine deeply ONE aspect of the novel:
- A character or characters
- Perspective, narrative point of view
- Style, tone, and language
- Symbols and allegories
Please note: if you are really, really ambitious (and have read the prequel Hawk), then you might want to take an aspect of the stories and demonstrate how that aspect is developed over the two novels. This, of course, is only an option — you are not required to read two novels for this class.
Anyway, as you examine ONE aspect of the novel, show (explain/argue) how that aspect relates to your overall understanding of the novel. How does that aspect help you gain a deeper understanding about the meaning of the story?
Your essay should be 4-6 pages in length and follow MLA format. In addition to the three-to-five-page essay, you should include a one-page Works Cited page.
import and export assignment, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Answer both questions using a chart and quantitative explanations, as well as written arguments in APA format. To complete this assignment, review cases 7.2.2 and 7.2.3, which start on page 153 (attached). Follow the explanations and the charts. Instead of using letter symbols in the chart, use actual numbers. For example: Instead of using world Price Pw use real numbers, such as $10.
- Examine the effects of liberalizing import quotas on prices, quantities supplied, quantity demanded, and trade in both importers and exporters. Make an assumption about whether your countries can affect the world price.
- Consider the case where a country imposes a complete ban on all trade (imports and exports). Examine the effect of this ban on the welfare of the country.