Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help. Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help.
Margo is a 49-year-old divorced woman who works as a bank teller. She tells her primary care provider (PCP) that she feels tired all the time and she is gaining weight because she has no interest in her usual exercise activities and has been overeating, not from appetite but out of boredom. She notices that she has difficulty falling asleep at night and awakens around 4 a.m. most mornings, without her alarm, and cannot go back to sleep even though she still feels tired. She finds little joy in her life but cannot pinpoint any particular concern. The PCP asks Angela to fill out a Beck’s Depression Scale, which indicated she has moderate depression.
Your first line of treatment leads you to prescribe citalopram for Margo that she is to take daily and return for follow-up in 6 weeks.
- Write that prescription. (Be sure to indicate drug name, strength, amount per dose, route, frequency of dose, amount to dispense, allow generics, and number of refills.)
- Provide Margo with written education regarding her prescription. (Include what she should expect when first taking the drug, appropriate activity warnings, when to expect improvement, side effects she may experience, and anything she should report to the provider). Write this is a narrative form as though you were talking to the patient.
Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Essentials of Strategic Planning in Healthcare Business Finance Assignment Help
- Review Chapter 3 in Essentials of Strategic Planning in Healthcare.
- Answer the following questions:
- How would you select and implement one or more of the planning tools (benchmarking, dashboards, scorecards) in your own healthcare organization?
- In the context of your own healthcare organization which of the core planning areas (pg. 86) are most in need of strategic direction?
- What specific distinct difficulties do you see in planning at the local, regional, and national levels?
- In your experience with healthcare, what are the important dimensions of performance? How would you know if an organization is performing well?
- Many hospitals work to ensure profitability by giving attention to a mix of products and services. What does this mean practically? How is it carried out without losing focus on strategy?
- Use graphs, charts, case studies, work experience, and other media to support your answers.
NOTE: ANSWER EACH QUESTION INDIVIDUALLY
Legal Research Exercise torts assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
Please use IRA Method
For this assignment it will be help to review the following resources:
- Basics of Legal Research
- IRAC Method of Legal Analysis Lecture (note the sample template within this lecture)
Using the legal research service provided to paralegal students, locate the following:
- The Minnesota statute of limitations for tort of assault
- The Minnesota Supreme Court case styled Lubbers v. Anderson, 539 N.W.2d 398 (Minn. 1995)
For your assignment complete the following:
- Submit a copy of the first page of the statute and the first page of the court case.
- Compose a one to two page case brief of Lubbers v. Anderson utilizing the IRAC template
If you were the manufacturing manager for a company that manufactures travel luggage Business Finance Assignment Help
A. If you were the manufacturing manager for a company that manufactures travel luggage, how would you describe the concept of “explosion” and what would you include in your description?
B. The best known approach to capacity management issue is input/output control. In your own words, describe this approach.
This paper must be a minimum of 2 pages (not including cover and references) and include 3-5 references. Do not just provide an answer straight from the text. Support your work with examples demonstrating an understanding of these concepts and their applicability to real-world situations.
Please upload a Word document using APA format for this assignment (see attached for the template). Where applicable, you must show your derivations, analysis and how you obtained the responses/answers. Use title page, in-text citations, references, appropriate font size, double spaces, etc where appropriate. The assignment will be graded for content, APA formatting, met deadlines for submission. See the following rubric below.
Case Study Health Medical Assignment Help
Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs
A 35-year-old male, Mr. NX, presents to your clinic today with complaints of back pain and “just not feeling good.” Regarding his back, he states that his back pain is a chronic condition that he has suffered with for about the last 10 years. He has not suffered any specific injury to his back. He denies weakness of the lower extremities, denies bowel or bladder changes or dysfunction, and denies radiation of pain to the lower extremities and no numbness or tingling of the lower extremities. He describes the pain as a constant dull ache and tightness across the low back.
He states he started a workout program about 3 weeks ago. He states he is working out with a friend who is a body builder. He states his friend suggested taking Creatine to help build muscle and Coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant so he started those medications at the same time he began working out. He states he also takes Kava Kava for his anxiety and garlic to help lower his blood pressure.
His historical diagnoses, currently under control, are:
Type II diabetes since age 27
High blood pressure
His prescribed medications include:
Glyburide 3 mg daily with breakfast
Lisinopril 20 mg daily
Coumadin 5 mg daily
*****This Assignment may be submitted in a PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides or as an APA formatted paper of no more than five (5) pages excluding title page and references.
Based on the above case study, address each section of the Unit 9 Assignment template. Be sure to first view the Unit 9 Assignment Grading Rubric (found in the Grading Rubrics section under Course Resources) and use it to guide your completion.
- Download the Unit 9 Assignment template or make a PowerPoint presentation.
- Rename the downloaded template file as “FirstInitial+LastName_ MN553_Unit9.docx” (e.g., JDoe_MN553_Unit4.docx).
- Review the Assignment grading rubric.
- Complete the template, basing your responses on the case study above.
- Support your arguments with appropriate evidence from the literature, citing and referencing in APA 6th edition style.
- Upload your completed file to the unit 9 Assignment Dropbox. Please be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly.
Health Management Health Medical Assignment Help
For this assignment you will write a paper addressing the following:
Technological advances have changed the way medical care is practiced and delivered. Identify and describe three of the most significant clinical and/or information technological changes you have seen in the last five years. Discuss the influence each technological change on a specific aspect of healthcare. Consider the influence on decision making and ethical choice from the patient and healthcare provider/professional’s perspective. End your evaluation by considering whether technology brings great benefits, but also produces new ethical dilemmas for health care based on your research and assessment.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Support your analysis by referencing and citing at least three (3) credible sources other than the course textbooks, readings, or lecture. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Use headings to organize your work.
Health Management Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Power and Conflict Case, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
For this case study, we will be looking at a fictional case of a manager caught between a rock and hard place. Nick Cunningham is a manager at Synergon, a high powered company involved in purchasing poorly managed companies and then restructuring them to become more profitable. However, Synergon has now purchased Beauchamp, Becker, and Company which is a well-managed and highly profitable company.
Nick is in an awkward position because he is in charge of managing this merger, but he also knows that the success of the merger is dependent on Beauchamp’s managing director and other top leaders remaining in their positions and continuing their solid work. However, Nick’s bosses are not known for taking a conciliatory approach towards companies they purchase and usually force major changes on any company that they acquire. Predictably, Nick is faced with a threat of retirement by Beauchamp’s managing director Julian Mansfield due to Synergon’s strict policies and approach.
Before beginning the Case Assignment, make sure you have thoroughly reviewed the tutorial and textbook readings from the background materials. Pay special attention to readings on causes of conflict, types of conflict, and conflict management styles. For this assignment you will need to apply concepts from the background materials to this fictional case.
Once you have finished reviewing the background materials, take a look at this following article and think about how the concepts from the background materials apply to this fictional case:
Cliffe, S. (1999). Can This Merger Be Saved? Harvard Business Review, 77(1), 28-44. [EbscoHost]
Then write a 4- to 5-page paper addressing the following questions:
- Do you think this conflict that Nick Cunningham faces is functional or dysfunctional? Explain your reasoning, and cite Sims (2002) or Luthans et al. (2015) in your answer.
- What is the source of this conflict? Use the terminology from the Pearson tutorial, Sims (2002), or Luthans et al. (2015) in your answer. For example, is this conflict a result of relationship/interpersonal issues? Or from tasks/roles? Other?
- Of the five styles of conflict management discussed in Chapter 1 of Raines (2013) which one do you think would be the best approach for Nick Cunningham to take?
- What other advice would you give Nick Cunningham based on the concepts discussed in Sims (2002) or Luthans et al. (2015)?
Group Decision Making Case Business Finance Assignment Help
Making decisions as a group can be very challenging. It can lead to conflict and take up huge amounts of time, and often it is difficult to come to an agreement. Fortunately, several different techniques have been developed to overcome some of these difficulties. No one technique is considered the best for all situations, as all of the techniques have advantages and disadvantages.
For this assignment, first thoroughly review the background readings and pay close attention to three group decision-making processes—the Delphi technique, brainstorming, and the Nominal Group Technique. Pay close attention to the discussion of these methods in Rao (2009), Bolland and Fletcher (2012), and Sims (2002). The Anderson (1990) article will be helpful as well.
Below are three different scenarios. For each scenario, explain which group decision-making technique you would choose out of brainstorming, nominal group, or Delphi. Justify your answer with references from the required background materials. Your paper should be 4–5 pages in length:
- The company you work for is in crisis. Several new competitors have been rapidly growing and taking away your customers. Your company’s sales are steadily dropping. You and the rest of the top management team know that creative new strategies are needed in order to keep up with the new competitors. Nobody is sure what needs to be done, but it is clear something drastic and original needs to happen in order to keep the company afloat. The top management team members are all extroverts who are not afraid to speak up at meetings, but they are often prone to conventional thinking. Which group decision-making technique do you recommend? Explain your reasoning, and use references to Rao (2009), Bolland and Fletcher (2012), or Sims (2002) to support your answer.
- Your company is facing cost overruns and needs solutions on how best to cut costs. The top management team includes both introverts and extroverts, with the extroverts usually dominating the conversation at meetings. Furthermore, meetings with this group often go off the agenda and drift into tangential subjects. A quick decision needs be made with input from all members of the team. Which group decision-making technique do you recommend? Explain your reasoning, and use references to Rao (2009), Bolland and Fletcher (2012), or Sims (2002) to support your answer.
- Your company needs to purchase a new software system as the old one is out of date. Your team consists of IT managers from all of the company’s overseas divisions. These managers are highly skilled and very knowledgeable about the different software options, but it is difficult to arrange a meeting with them due to the time differences and their very busy schedules. The decision is not urgent, but you need to make a decision within the next three months. Which group decision-making technique do you recommend? Explain your reasoning, and use references to Rao (2009), Bolland and Fletcher (2012), or Sims (2002) to support your answer.
- Conclude your paper with a discussion about which of the three group decision-making processes (nominal group, brainstorming, or Delphi) is the most useful for the largest number of situations. Explain your reasoning, and use references from the background materials to support your answer.
Group Decision Making SLP, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
One of the biggest complaints among managers is the huge amount of time they have to spend in meetings. Ideally the purpose of meetings is to put everyone’s heads together to solve a problem or make a decision. But far too often they can lead to unproductive, time-wasting conversations and even conflict.
For this assignment, think about some recent meetings you’ve attended where a significant decision had to be made. Think carefully about how some of the problems regarding group decision making that were discussed in the background readings apply to what you’ve experienced. Then write a 2- to 3-page paper addressing the following issues:
- Are all voices equally heard, or are some people afraid to speak up? Are participants in the meeting afraid to contradict senior management?
- Is time spent at the meetings productive, or is a lot of time wasted?
- Are the decisions that are made solid ones? Or do they suffer from problems mentioned in the background materials such as groupthink?
- Are ideas expressed at meetings creative and original, or are original ideas discouraged?
- Based on what you’ve described in Questions 1–4 above, what kind of group decision-making process would you recommend be used in meetings you attend? Base your answer on readings from the background materials such as Rao (2009), Bolland and Fletcher (2012), and Sims (2002).
Quality Care, Early Intervention, and the Law Humanities Assignment Help
I will do slide one and two
Quality Care, Early Intervention, and the Law
Slide 1: Title slide with identifying information.
Slide 2: Introduction and Career Goal
- Introduce yourself
- Reason for taking this class
- Career Goal
- How will you use information in your career or as a parent?
Click to Add Notes for Slide 2: Write a paragraph explaining the four bulleted topics with more detail. Please check your spelling and grammar. Remember, to write in complete sentences throughout the assignment. All bulleted phrases on each slide should be fully explained in the paragraphs in the click to add notes section of your PPT.
Slide 3: Child Care Licensing Laws <insert name of your state>
- Educational requirements of director of child care facility
- Educational requirements for other staff employed in child care facility
- Child to Adult Ratios for infants and children
- Training or Workshops Needed for all staff/director
Click to Add Notes for Slide 3: Write a paragraph here explaining the four bulleted phrases in more detail. Explain fully the bulleted points in your paragraph. Please use an in-text citation here and a full reference on your reference slide. Please note this information was researched in your Unit 3 Discussion.
Slide 4: Early Intervention <Insert Name of State Here>
- Define Early Intervention
- Share one fact about your state’s early intervention services and the role of the parent.
- Share a second fact about your state’s early intervention services and the services provided.
- Share a third fact about your state’s early intervention services and role of the early childhood professional.
Click to Add Notes for Slide 4: Write a paragraph here on the state’s early intervention service program. Each bullet above should be fully explained in your paragraph. Please do not forget to use an in-text citation here and a full reference on your reference slide.
Review Chapter 5 (pages 126-128) in your Digital Book, Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood for information about inclusion, IEPs, and IFSPs.
Read Chapter 6 in your Digital Book, Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education, which will give you an introduction early intervention and Head Start.
Use an internet search to find out about the early intervention services provided in your state.
Slide 5: Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Define Federal law that provides for IFSP.
- List one benefit to families and how noted on the IFSP.
- List one benefit for child and how services fit in with the IFSP.
- Role of Service Coordinator in administrating the IFSP.
Click to Add Notes for Slide 5: Write a paragraph here. Explain in paragraph form the Individual Service plan and what it entails for children and families with special needs. Each bullet above should be fully explained in your paragraph. Please include the role of the service coordinator in serving the child and family with an IFSP in place.
Resources to learn about IFSP and Service Coordination:
Nebraska’s IFSP’s Web. (n.d.) What is an IFSP? Retrieved from http://ifspweb.org/module1/index.php
Nebraska’s IFSP’s Web. (n.d.) Services Coordination. Retrieved from http://ifspweb.org/module2/services-coordination.p…
Slide 6: Conclusion
- Quality care for young children
- Laws that apply to improve care in early childhood settings
- Early Intervention Services
- What this means to early childhood providers
Click to Add Notes for Slide Six: Write a conclusion here and share about your state’s role in providing quality care to young children. Share about the laws, regulation, and early intervention services that contribute to this care and what this means to early childhood providers. If applicable, tie in your career goals here. If not, please explain what this means to early childhood providers. Remember, each bullet above should be fully explained in your paragraph.
Slide 7: References
Please list the full references for all of the resources used in this PowerPoint.
Remember to add supporting citations making connections to your reading for Unit 6.
Check your rubric and proofread your work before submitting it for a grade.