Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help. Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help.
People of Russian Heritage.
People of Polish Heritage.
People of Thai Heritage.
Read chapter 24, 22 & 36 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentations.
Once done write an 800 words essay contracting the three study heritage.
Mention in the essay if there is any similarity in their healthcare belief. Mention how do they see health and disease and their customs to deal with them, also, discuss how they view dead. How their health care belief affect or influence the delivery of evidence-based healthcare.
You must use at least 3 evidence-based references (excluding the class textbook) A minimum of 800 words (not counting the first and reference page are required). APA Style, Arial font 12.
Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Video Thirteen Days Analysis Writing Assignment Help
Watch the entire video. As you watch, prepare a detailed paragraph response to each of these questions. Avoid personal opinion, stick to the information as it is presented in the video. DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES! EVERYTHING MUST BE WRITTEN ENTIRELY IN YOUR OWN WORDS!
HERE IS A LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO FOR FREE ONLINE!!!! http://new.film720hd.online/watch.php?movie=11973&…
1) What started the Cuban Missile Crisis?
2) Who is Kenny O’Donnell? What roles—political and personal—does he play in the Kennedy administration?
3) What is ExCom?
4) What is the main dispute between the Kennedys and the military leadership?
5) Who is Dean Acheson? What is his perspective on how the crisis should be handled?
6) Who is Curtis LeMay? Describe his attitude.
7) Why does the military want a nuclear war?
8) What impact do the “rules of engagement” play in how the crisis gets handled?
9) What was Adlai Stevenson’s big contribution to the debate?
10) Who becomes the intermediary (go-between agent) between the USA and Russia?
11) What role does Robert Kennedy play in the final resolution of the crisis?
12) How does the crisis finally come to an end?
Once you have seen the entire video, and given it some serious thought, write a 1-2 page response (typewritten, double-spaced, font 12 or smaller, standard margins) to these two questions. Exercise your critical thinking skills, not your emotional, patriotic gut.
A) Who was the real impediment to resolution to this conflict? Why?
B) What lesson should we take from this information that should guide our future military policy?
Digital Marketing Business Finance Assignment Help
The purpose of this paper is to discuss your experience taking this course and how you are planning to use/apply the knowledge acquired throughout the semester in your current job or professional career.
Some rules to follow:
- Maintain a professional or academic tone.
- Use critical thinking skills.
- The paper should be written in an essay format so give your reflection paper structure with an opening paragraph, main body, and conclusion.
- Include in-text references and a reference page must be cited using APA citation formatting.
- A reflection paper is your chance to add your thoughts and analysis to what you have read and the exercises you worked on.
- A reflection paper is meant to illustrate your understanding of the material and how it affects your ideas and possible practice in future.
- Begin by jotting down some of the reading material and exercises that stand out in your mind. These can be some of the main themes. Decide why they stand out to you.
- Using the first person singular (“I”), relate a few of the readings and exercises to your previous knowledge and experience.
- Consider if and how what you have read and learned changes your thinking and might affect your practice in both personal and professional situations by asking
“What will I do in my future activities like my job in light of the new learning provided?”
Writing an Email Business Finance Assignment Help
Your supervisor has asked you to write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You will need to listen to a voice mail from your supervisor with instructions on how to create the email to announce the new vacation policy. The voice mail will include specific details that must be followed in creating the email.
Listen to your supervisor’s voice mail here.
Create an email message in which you:
- Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email with five to seven (5-7) sentences that follows your supervisor’s instructions.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Use correct email formatting.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Provide the following heading on page one of your email and then begin your email:
- TO: Insert Professor’s Name
- FROM: Insert Your Name
- DATE: Insert Assignment’s Due Date
- RE: Create a title that relates to your topic and gets your audience’s attention
Voicemail Follow-UP Business Finance Assignment Help
Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You have just finished up and have sent your newly constructed email to the staff. Now, you must call your supervisor and leave a voice mail response updating him or her that you have sent out the new vacation policy email to staff. For this assignment, write out what you would say in the voicemail to your supervisor.Write up a follow-up reply voice mail for your supervisor in which you:
- Inform your supervisor that you have completed the email.
- Confirm to which employees you sent the email.
- Confirm the date and time when you sent the email.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Meet three to five (3-5) sentence minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Health or Nursing Organization Meeting paper Health Medical Assignment Help
Students will make arrangements to attend a community health or nursing organization meeting. If you are not a member of a nursing organization and wish to attend a regional meeting, please contact someone who is a member or the organization itself to discuss attending as a guest. You may also choose a community meeting, such as one sponsored by a local health department or special forum. In-house meetings and committee meetings do not meet the criteria.
Please make this attendance planning an early task, as you will be required to confer with me as to the organization you have chosen and when you plan to attend the session. Your deadline for having this in place is by the third week of the semester.
Therefore, you should begin exploring meeting dates early to have this on both of our calendars. There is a short analysis report due after your attendance by week nine.
The purpose of this assignment is to: Explore how a health-related issue or group impacts professional nursing practice; Identify the possible legal, ethical, political and budgetary issues involved with the agenda addressed in the meeting; Analyze nursing’s role in the issue or meeting.
1. Take this information to the meeting in order to record information while in attendance:
Organization: Columbus Public Health
Date/time of meeting: October 16, 2018 @ 2:00PM
Meeting place: Columbus Board of Health
Purpose: Monthly Board of Health Meeting
Who was in attendance: (no specific names please) 8 board members, 17 attendees with CPH degrees, 2 nursing students, and a doctor that was the speaker
Who participated: (no specific names please) The Doctor that spoke, 8 board members and one with a CPH
What was accomplished:
2. Write a 2 page summary of the meeting to include all of the information in #1 of the assignment in your first paragraph.
3. Also include how the agenda/issues impact or potentially impact nursing.
4. Identify any legal, ethical, political or budgetary implications of the meeting agenda.
5. What was nursing’s role in the meeting/issue?
6. What aspects or standards of professional nursing were demonstrated in the
Please include a title page, no abstract, headings, and limit this to 2 pages of text. No references are required with this assignment. **Attached is the agenda from the meeting**
Health or Nursing Organization Meeting paper Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The company will be (Microsoft) Business Finance Assignment Help
Your group will pick a publicly traded company that is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), NASDAQ, or the S&P 500. It is required that you pick a company that is on Fortune’s list of “Top 100 companies to work for”.
Submit your selection to me for approval so we can avoid duplication of companies wherever possible –so first come, first served as to choices.
Your group will function as an investment advisory firm. Once you have selected your company and been approved, the group members will begin an in-depth analysis of the company. The analysis will be comprised of several elements, such as the company’s most recent financial statements, as well as learning all you can about the company in terms of products, success within its industry, and any current news that would be relevant to an investor. In your financial analysis, you should be looking at such things as revenue, net income, cash, etc. It should include ratio analysis on the financial statements. See Chapter 13 of your textbook for a list of ratios and be sure to include several of each category: Liquidity, Profitability, Solvency, and Market Prospects. Also remember that there is more in-depth coverage of many ratios in the chapters themselves. Use the Glossary to help you find where a particular ratio has been discussed in the text.
You will also take into account other factors that would influence your decision whether or not to recommend purchase of this stock. Some items in this category might include a new product or service, recent cost cutting moves, or consolidation or merger with another company. Finding this information will be part of your research for the project.
While conducting your research, you will be tracking the price movement of the stock as well as other relevant information about the company’s situation so as to better explain your positions in your final report.
Your group will be required to submit a final report written assessment of the company you chose must be a minimum of three pages, a maximum of five. All summaries and written assessments must be type-written using MS Word or comparable software, no more than double-spaced with margins of no more than one inch. In the final report assessment, you will support your reasons for either recommending or not recommending investing in this company by performing financial statement analysis, ratio analysis, and other contributing market factors as outlined above. The more detail and depth that you include in your analysis presents, the better. You must provide documentation of the company’s financial information, i.e. a copy of their most recent financials (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows) available in their annual report or their 10K. To find the financial statements of your company, go to their website, click on Investor Relations (or some other similar link), and download the most recent Annual Report or 10K.
I expect you to do a good job of explaining your position. It is expected that each group member will actively participate in the project. I will not tell you how to do the project as I want you as a group to develop your own best methods. I will act as a resource and a sounding board for suggestions and ideas.
Your project will be graded on completeness, correctness, creativity, and the quality of presentation. In order to ensure that all members of a group participate in the project, each member will submit a written evaluation of the other members of the group. This evaluation will factor heavily in the computation of your individual grade.
I suggest exchanging phone numbers and email addresses to assist in this process. I will be available to answer questions and provide some guidance, but the goal is for you to use your talents and imagination to figure out the best methods to accomplish the objectives of this project.
Your project should include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Recent financial statements (see above)
- Success in their industry
- Current news
- Ratio analysis (see Chapter 13)
- New products/service, cost cutting moves, consolidation or mergers?
- Tracking & analysis of stock price (I suggest using Excel)
- Professional appearance (cover sheet, no misspellings/grammatical errors)
- Groups established and project information distributed: Week of October 29th
- Company picks: Week of November 5th
- Final written report submitted: December 3rd, 4th, 5th.
Chapter 13 of your textbook – Financial Statement Analysis
Group Project Evaluations
Your project will be graded on completeness, correctness, creativity, and the quality of presentation in your written report. In order to ensure that all members of this group participate in this project, each member will submit a written evaluation of the other members in the group. The form is included on the last page of this project packet. This evaluation will factor heavily in the computation of your individual grade.
On the evaluation form, you will give your team members one of four ratings: excellent, good, fair, or poor. If you give a rating of poor, you must provide an explanation: poor attendance at group meetings, non-completion of assignments, etc.
Be objective in rating the performance of your group members. Members who actively participate in the process and make a contribution should be given a rating that reflects this. Others, who have not made the effort, should not be rewarded for their lack of effort. Working with others to accomplish a goal is part of the educational experience, particularly for business students. Interdependence allows us to recognize the value of other people’s talents and skills and how we can use them with our own to create a win-win situation. In this case, it means submitting a project which results in a positive grade.
Here are some suggestions that I edited from Rachel Mork’s Effective Teamwork in 11 Easy Steps:
- Share Added Value
Establish a baseline level of respect and admiration within your team. Set up meetings where the overall purpose of the team is discussed. Focus on what added value each person brings.
- Build Respect
Each student share what he/she brings to the team. Everyone share what parts of the project appeal to their individual strengths. Discuss how the team works well together, along with what areas could use improvement.
- Brainstorm Ideas As A Group
Make some time in your meetings for brainstorming. Allow everyone in the group to contribute ideas for streamlining efficiency, improving the workflow process, or any other area of concern that might arise.
- Establish A Neutral Procedure To Deal With Conflict
Make sure you’ve established a clear, safe procedure for conflict resolution and complaints. Everyone in the group needs to know that dissatisfaction will be addressed and problems solved to the best of your team’s ability.
- Schedule Progress Meetings
Don’t let too much time pass as the project progresses. Make sure you hold meetings where concerns and developments can be discussed as a group, allowing all voices to be heard. The point of these meetings should be to deal with conflict, smooth out bumps in the process, and allow team members to voice concerns.
Behavior Change Assignment/Project Health Medical Assignment Help
- Read the information below.
- You will work on a behavior change throughout the class
- Identify your change ( use assessment assignment to help you find an area of improvement)
- Identify what stage you are in when you begin (i.e. precontemplation, action, etc)
- State your Goal-using SMART categories
- Record the data of your progress
- Summarize and reflect
As discussed, making a lifestyle change is difficult. With this lab/project, you will be asked to describe the stages of change in terms of making changes in lifestyle behaviors. You will be able to identify predisposing, enabling and reinforcing factors and be able to apply a self-management skill to the specific health behavior change of your choice. Predisposing factors are important in your pre-contemplation and contemplation stages. Enabling factors are important in contemplation and action stages. These are factors that help you carry out your plan. Reinforcing factors are important in the maintenance stage. These include success, support from family or peers, and health professionals.
Your behavior goal is a statement of intent to perform a specific change in behavior: “I will jog each morning before class for 10 minutes”. The self-management skills are those learned by an individual to help you “stick with” or adhere to your health plan. (ie. Goal setting, identify barriers, assessment, self- reevaluation, and /or recording a log. Also, stimulus control is helpful- example, bringing your own popcorn instead of movie popcorn or soda instead of alcohol to the party. There are also modifications, stress management, changing self-talk, teaming up with a group, or hiring help. Remember the Stages of Change Model: pre-contemplation/indifference, Contemplation/reflection, Preparation, Action, and Maintenance.
Step 1: Get real and clarify the reason for lifestyle goal change. Important to know why you are choosing this goal.
Step 2: Identify needs and take honest look-self assessment.
Step 3: Use the SMART acronym to set the goal of behavior change: Specific, Measurable, Actions to be done, Realistic and Timeline. For example,(S) I will eat 4 servings of vegetables 6 times per week, (M) checklist for 4 servings to be filled out each evening (A) shop for vegetables, find recipes, cook large portions on Sunday to eat all week (self-management skills), (R) I enjoy vegetables but need a goal to purchase and prepare them, (T) I will shop on Sunday, find recipes Sunday evening, prepare vegetarian chili, chop vegetables for lunch, pack vegetable juice.
Step 4: Evaluate progress through self-assessment and self-monitoring. Here you need to be able to log, or collect data.
Now, you have more information to assist and guide you through your activity!
BEHAVIOR CHANGE ASSIGNMENT #1:
- Identify a health behavior that you feel is in need of change. Identify which stage you are currently in and discuss with your partner factors you will consider when attempting to make a change (remember as you will need to put this into your paper). You will write one paragraph of several sentences about your intended lifestyle change behaviors.
- From here, using the SMART acronym, plan out your goal for the next week. What exactly will you do—and when—for this goal? Devise an assessment plan to collect data on your goal. At the end of the week, you will reflect on your goal and your plan and suggest possible revisions to the original plan. You are encouraged to continue this process of weekly evaluation of your behavior change throughout the length of the course.
When you turn in your reflection results you need to have the following:
-goal behavior change
-stage of change at the onset of goal
-a paragraph about intentioned lifestyle change and predisposing factors
-your SMART plan clearly stated
-data assessment plan
-give thorough reflection and possible revisions for future maintenance or better success
Please respond to the discussion post Humanities Assignment Help
“Resumes” Please respond to the following:
- Assess why no two resumes (typically) look alike. Then, discuss the pros and cons for organizations to deal with the disparity.
- From the e-Activity, discuss three things you like about your resume and three things to improve upon.
- On-ground students: share your resume with another classmate to identify three strengths and three recommendations for improvement. Then, share what you each suggest.
- Online students: attach your resume to the discussion board. Then, pick a classmate to identify three strengths and three recommendations for improvement.
“PowerPoint” Please respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast the best and worst visual presentations you have experienced as an audience member. Then, create a list of three “must do” and three “don’t do” from your experiences.
- Discuss how much of a good presentation is the visual aspect and how much is the speaking or presenting aspect. Discuss which you feel is more important.
Business Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
there 3 different assignment
|Toxic Culture 400 words|
In the article “Who’s to Blame for Creating a Toxic Organizational Culture (Links to an external site.)” Guthrie presents the position that as the leader, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was responsible for harboring an environment that led to what was termed Bridgegate. Based upon what you have learned thus far about leadership and organizational culture, do you support or refute Guthrie’s position?
|Coaching and Mentoring 400 words|
Differentiate between coaching and mentoring. Provide an example to support how either of the two was used successfully in your current or past work life.
Organizational Behavior Analysis
In this assignment you will analyze the organizational behavior of your current or former employer. Describe how the following areas influence the organizational behavior in a negative or positive manner:
- Type of culture (Pluralism, Dualism or Salad bowl)
- Modes of communication in the organization (i.e., written or verbal)
- Nature of authority (i.e., recognized social rank)
- Motivational techniques (e.g. intrinsic or extrinsic used to influence productivity and performance)
- Areas of EQ (emotional quotient) embraced by the organization
- Virtual elements (i.e., teleworking and virtual offices)
Provide examples for each item listed above and discuss how each example applies to the organization identified. Your paper must be eight to ten pages in length and use a minimum of four scholarly sources
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use headers
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.