Discussion Board Post, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Discussion Board Post, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
please read the link before you start the question https://smallbiztrends.com/2016/08/small-businesse…
Be sure to identify (and provide an APA formatted link to) the article you select. This is just good manners.
make it around in email format in 600 word minimum
Find at least two additional articles that address the same facts. Typically, several sources will report on the same event. You might find facts that I missed!
Your Discussion Board Post is to be formatted as an email to your organization’s Board of Directors. Write as if you are the CIO in the same industry as that mentioned in the article(s) and had been considering doing the same thing they did.
Explain what happened.
Stick to the facts. If you speculate, say that you are speculating.
Explain how Master Data Management was successful or how it failed.
What did management do correctly or fail to do?
If they were successful, was that because of a plan or were they just lucky?
If they failed, what would you do to correct the procedure to avoid failures in the future?
Will the information in this article encourage you to do the same thing or make you reconsider? Why?
Should this change how you do business?
please make it effectively and no plagiarism and even add the link you read in APA format.
use the web sources for the examples but you have make this answers from the article and how its going
Discussion Board Post, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ece315 week 2 discussion 2 response d.s. Humanities Assignment Help
Address the question they still have about learning a second language. You do not necessarily need to provide them with an answer, but you may want to provide information related to what you have learned.
I believe that learning a second language can be a good thing, there is so many opportunities to be awarded by being bilingual. It is easy to learn a second language when you are young it comes more natural. Learning a second or third language when you are older is hard because you are use to the first one and learning can be difficult, it is possible but harder.
When a teacher who has a student, who does not know English they feel pressure because they have a hard time teaching, they must work hard to make sure the Spanish speaking child understand. By the child’s second year of school rather it is preschool or first grade or higher the child is then experienced and have learned how to understand and speak most things, not everything, but most things needed to continue learning English. English is the hardest language to learn and Spanish is easy and fun to learn.
Ways to support children and families in learning a second language could range from hanging posters in the classroom and reading bilingual stories at story time. You could have stories about children coming to a new school who don’t speak English. Learn about their culture and share information and all the new child to talk about his/her experiences. On holidays ask the child to share about his/her culture. Sing songs and dance this usually makes children comfortable and then if you get them comfortable by acting silly they will be excited and eager to learn and will not be scared that there learning a new language. Have toys in the classroom that are biracial and share the culture associated with the toys.
I have seen firsthand how when a Spanish speaking child first attends school they do have trouble and making friends can also help. They might not understand each other at first but by repeating and putting words (sounds) and actions together they soon realize hey maybe that means we are going outside to play, or maybe that is what lunchtime means. Teachers and students together help learning a second language at school helpful.
Piper, T. (2012). Making meaning, making sense: Children’s early language learning. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education.
Lincoln Umbrellas, Inc. Unit #3 Weekly Writing Assignment, homework help Writing Assignment Help
DIRECTIONS: Here is the Unit #3 Weekly Writing Assignment that you should submit to your Unit #3 Homework Assignment Folder.
Please submit your Unit #3 Writing Assignment Answer Sheet in MS Word format with the following file name: LastNameFirstInitial_Unit 03_Writing Assignment.docx. For example, if you name is John Smith, the file name should be SmithJ_Unit03_Writing Assignment.docx.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Lincoln Umbrellas, Inc. today expects to earn $8.50 per share for each of the future operating periods (beginning at Time 1), today if the firms makes no new investments and returns the earnings as dividends to the shareholders. However, Brian Jones, president and CEO, has discovered an opportunity to retain and invest 20 percent of the earnings beginning three years from today. This opportunity to invest will continue for each period indefinitely. He expects to earn 10 percent on this new equity investment, the return beginning one year after each investment is made. The firm’s equity discount rate is 12 percent.
What is the price per share of Lincoln Umbrellas, Inc. stock without making the new investment?
If the new investment is expect to be made, per the preceding information, what would the price of the stock be now?
NSTRUCTIONS: Finance professionals need to know the impact on the value of a firm’s stock if the company decides to invest in growing the business or not to invest in the business.
2 Business Management Discussion Questions, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
ALREADY TOOK THE QUIZZES AND THE RESULTS ARE BELOW
Please be sure to use the
course material using in-text citations and a reference list to cite the
source(s) used. Remember, an
in-text citation cannot exist without having a corresponding reference list and
a reference list cannot exist without having a corresponding in-text citation.
Use of the course material using in-text citations and a reference list is
always expected in the learning activities and good practice for the
assignments in the course.
Learning Activity 1 Theme One:Leadership style has a direct
effect on employee commitment and organizational effectiveness.
the results and how leadership style can affect employee commitment and
organizational effectiveness. Be sure to define in your own words,
employee commitment and organizational effectiveness before showing how the
leadership style relates to the two concepts. Also, discuss how style
affects communication, employee input, morale and goals with respect to
commitment and organizational effectiveness.
For example, a person with an
authoritarian style might communicate only those ideas they he is she deems
important for an employee to know. This can lead to inaccurate execution
of tasks or morale issues.
Diplomats prize interpersonal harmony.
They are the social glue and affiliative force that keeps groups together.
They’re typically kind, social, and giving, and often have deep personal bonds
with their employees. And they’re often known for being able to resolve
conflicts peacefully (and avoid them in the first place). Working for Diplomats
is often more fun and social than working for other leaders (especially the
Pragmatists). Diplomats put less emphasis on challenging their employees than
they do putting their people in positions to succeed and leverage their
strengths. Diplomats work to avoid having people feel uncomfortable or anxious.
Traditional measures of employee satisfaction are often very high for
Diplomats. For the appropriate people, it’s a great situation. Famous Diplomats
include Mohandas Gandhi and Sheryl Sandberg (COO of Facebook).
RESULT Your leadership style is Participative
democratic leadership is a great way to build a happy team and make employees
feel great about themselves and what they can give to the company. Good thing
you’re so good at it! You probably know just how to motivate truly creative
types to achieve their best, while making yourself look good at the same time.
The down side is that it can lead to a little bit of (dare we say) inefficiency
and delay in action sometimes. So make sure you have a way to keep your team on
track and headed for success and go for it!
Learning Activity 2 Theme Two:Leadership style should fit the person, the organization, and the
job. It should be situational in nature.
You are the Package Distribution Manager for GDD. It has
come to your attention that five drivers in your region have serious errors in
their delivery report logs. The delivery report is key to controlling package
flow and must be accurate. If not, GDD will not be paid by their clients
and would quickly lose their business to Fed Ex or UPS. One of the
drivers accounts for 60% of the errors. She is a nice person, reliable
but occasionally late to work because of conflicts with getting her kids to
school on time. She is a single mother. A second driver accounts for 30% of the
errors. This driver is new to the company and while his error numbers are high
they have declined from last month. The other driver’s errors hover
around 10 to 15%.
After taking the quizzes below and using the course readings to
delve deeper into your leadership style, answer the following questions using
the style that is indicated in the test results.
will you go about correcting the problem? Will you meet with the workers
individually? in a group? What will you say and how will you get the
workers to listen?
your conversation, what would you do if the next set of reports show some
improvement in the 60% employee but none in the 10-15% employees? What would
you do then?
leadership style did you use? Was it easy to use the leadership style? Or
Hard? Did you find that the leadership style might not really be helpful in
your approach to each situation? Do you believe another style might be
better in one or the other of the situations? If so which one and why? If not,
work break down structure and ms project file Computer Science Assignment Help
Work Breakdown Structure
- Completing the Work Breakdown Structure.pptx (1.296 MB)
For this assignment, you will need to go back to review the deliverables you identified in your scope statement. Now think about all the task(s) required to complete each deliverable you listed in your scope statement. Be sure to watch the video on “WBS” before attempting to complete this assignment.
- Review the PowerPoint instructions attached on how to create your WBS.
- It will explain how to complete a WBS, how to create task names, and the difference between duration and effort.
- Prepare your Work Breakdown Structure after viewing the PowerPoint
- Document each of your deliverables in a work breakdown structure.
- Submit your assignment to the assignment link above
- Open your MS Project file to a blank project.
- Also open your Work Breakdown Structure assignment that was completed and submitted.
- You will copy the tasks from your WBS into MS Project, indenting deliverables and tasks as shown in the accompanying PowerPoint presentation
- Assign duration and work estimates to each task
- Sequence the tasks by assigning predecessors for each task listed
- Develop a resource sheet and assign resource(s) to each task listed.
- The end result will be a complete project schedule.
- Be sure to use the PowerPoint as a resource.
- Submit your assignment to the assignment link above.
I am uploading my scope statements also here according to that statements complete this work
Technology Evaluation, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH TECHNOLOGIES FOR CYBERSECURITY AND UNDERSTAND WHAT A CISO LOOKS FOR WHEN EVALUATING NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR USE!!!!!
Technology to research is Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS) pick one. Research
and evaluate its capabilities, costs, maintenance requirements, flexibility,
and feasibility for implementation. The analysis should include pros and cons,
potential barriers to success, vulnerabilities eliminated or reduced,
convergence issues, first adopters (if the technology is new), and any other issues
you deem important to consider. Use the technical evaluation methodology.
Requirements Need to have the following sections fully covered:
Introduction- Clearly describes and introduces the paper. Provides clear background information and facts to support the paper.
Conclusion- Clearly summarizes the main points from the paper. These include the capabilities, costs, maintenance requirements, flexibility and feasibility for implementation.
Capabilities– Clearly explains the capabilities of the technology.
Costs– Clearly explains the costs involved with the technology (Look up pricing on the GSA schedule 70 for an IDPS technology)
Maintenance Requirements– Clearly explains the maintenance requirements of the new technology.
Flexibility– Clearly explains the flexibility of the technology.
Feasibility of Implementation– Clearly explains the feasibility of implementing the technology.
Issues– Clearly explains the pros and cons, barriers, issues, vulnerabilities, first adopters (if technology is new), etc. Must cover at least 5 areas.
Paper need to be a min of 7 pages using a min of 5 authoritative or scholarly sources in paper. One must be NIST SP 800-53. APA format
Technology Evaluation, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Policemen of the World Thesis and Outline, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 2.1: Policemen of the World Thesis and Outline
Due Week 7 and worth 70 points
By the mid-20th century, the United States had become the dominant force in international relations. Some have argued that the United Statesâ€™ military functions as the worldâ€™s â€œpolice.â€ This assignment covers the manner in which this shift occurred and the consequences the United States faces as a result of its status as â€œpolicemen of the world.â€ Using the Internet and reputable news sources, research two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years in which:
- The U.S. used military action abroad.
- Controversy existed within the American public regarding U.S. involvement.
- Controversy existed within the country or countries affected by U.S. involvement.
- Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
- State your thesis on the significance of the current role of the US military, as exemplified in the two (2) real-life international incidents that you have researched. Justify your response.
For the first part of this assignment you will create a thesis statement. A thesis statement is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your main idea to the reader. The body of the essay organizes the material you gather and present in support of your main idea. Keep in mind that a thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. (Note: Please consult the Purdue OWL Website with tips on how to construct a proper thesis; the website can be found at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01…
For the next part of this assignment you will create an outline of the main points you want to address in this paper. This will serve as the basis for your Assignment 2.2 Final Draft. (Note: Please use the Purdue Owl Website to assist you with this assignment; this website can be accessed at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/55/
- Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
- Describe the two (2) international events involving the US military from the past five (5) years you investigated that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
- List three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that have led to the USâ€™s rise as a world super power policeman.
- List three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
- List three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Â Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and discuss the different ways that the Civil War, Reconstruction, and Industrialization after the Civil War have shaped Americaâ€™s history.
- Summarize and discuss the ways that formal policies of government have influenced the direction of historical and social development in the United States.
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
motivation, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Management has reviewed your work from two weeks ago
about how the employees’ low job motivation may affect the company
internally and externally and determined that there is sufficient
evidence to support an organizational change. It has asked you to
recommend changes that will help to boost employee job motivation.
Recall that a survey showed that job motivation among employees was lower than average, with complaints such as:
- My job is so boring!
- My boss micromanages me but never tells me how I’m doing.
- I’ve been in my position for seven to fifteen years, but I am never allowed to provide any input about making the work better.
Write a paper in which you:
- Defend at least two organizational changes and
explain how these changes will improve job motivation in the workforce.
Support your recommendations by citing the theories covered in the
readings or your own research.
- Assess potential conflicts that may arise due to the changes, including why you anticipate these conflicts.
- Justify a change
implementation plan for leading the change initiatives and helping the
organization overcome any resistance to the changes.
- Justify an appropriate communication plan that announces the changes and continues through the change management process.
- Submit your 5 pages paper in APA style
What is your vision of social media in year 2037, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Everyone including adults and elders use social media but what kind of social media do they use? Read this infographic about adults vs. teens for using social media in this link: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/228029and discuss why adults and teens use social media different way? Do you agree with the infographic information? Why or why not? Provide some examples from your real-life experience. (50 – 150 words)
- There are many surprising statistical information in this infographic (http://www.business2community.com/infographics/guide-social-media-lead-generation-infographic-0999970#TIzUybZp09XWHpKt.97). Discuss what you learned from the infographic about how many of us use social media and how often we are on social media? Will our generation change in the future? (50 – 150 words) CORRECT LINK: http://www.business2community.com/infographics/gui…
- Share one #hashtag relating to deaf community that is a clever of world of mouth marketing! Use www.tagboard.com to do some research work. Be sure this #hashtag is viral that has 20,000 re-tweets, likes, shares, or reposts. (50 – 150 words)
- What is your vision of social media in year 2037 (20 years from now)? Describe how we live and how we socialize. (50 – 150 words)
Customer segmentation analysis for Smashbox Cosmetics, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
600-800 words on the following:
This week, you will create a customer segmentation analysis. This assignment will contribute to the Customer Analysis section of the Marketing Plan. Develop a customer profile and analysis for your primary customer market for your brand. Consider how the customer perceives your brand in the competitive marketplace and space. Your analysis should include the following:
- Segment: This is a description of how you segmented your primary customer market from the general population. List at least 3–4 customer demographics and 3–4 customer psychographics to evaluate the relevance of your product or service for this customer segment.
- Target: Recommend the best way to target this customer segment with traditional and social media messages. Concentrate on the demographics such as age, income, and educational level to find the message that best fits. Describe 1 traditional media channel such as television, radio, billboard advertising, or print media that would appeal to your customer segment. Next, identify the social media category of your target market, and recommend 1 social media strategy to connect with this group.
- Position and differentiate: The way in which a product or service is positioned against the competition in the marketplace and space is important in creating a positive perception with the target market. A product can be positioned as the best to use, the best value, and more. Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis on the product. Add 1 characteristic under each category to understand how to position the product in the marketplace for the targeted customer. Based on your SWOT analysis, explain how your customer group perceives or positions the product or service in their minds. Based on the brand’s competition, is the product or service considered a leader in the industry? What are 2–3 tactics that the brand needs to consider to be positioned and differentiated as a product of choice for your customer segment?
https://anyessayhelp.com/ to do some research work. Be sure this #hashtag is viral that has 20,000 re-tweets, likes, shares, or reposts. (50 – 150 words)