Discussion: Literature Search Writing Assignment Help. Discussion: Literature Search Writing Assignment Help.
For this assignment select one research article related to issues of test bias in standardized assessments for early childhood. Research must be from a juried professional journal (as opposed to a practitioner magazine) within the last 5 years. Share a link to the article and a one sentence summary in the subject line of the in the Discussion Board. If the article is not available online, scan a paper copy and submit it electronically. In addition, write an initial reflection (min 500 words) about the article that includes:
• how the content might be useful to an early childhood educator or administrator;• how you plan to use what you have learned into your own career;
• any implications for leadership/advocacy in early childhood education
the article must be scholarly and i have the access to it
Discussion: Literature Search Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Evidence-Based Practice Search Humanities Assignment Help
In a 2-3 page paper (not including the reference page), address the following:
- Select a human service need that is of professional interest to you (e.g., homelessness, poverty, mental illness, or domestic violence). NOTE: It may not be the same one you use for your Portfolio Project milestone deliverable this week.
- Describe your topic and provide a brief summary about it and your interest in it.
- Perform a search on one of the following website directories for evidence-based interventions to use for your topic:
- (Links to an external site.)
- Links to an external site.
- (Links to an external site.)
- Links to an external site.
- (Links to an external site.)
- Links to an external site.
- Select one intervention related to your topic. Provide rationale for why you selected the intervention you did.
- Reflect on your research process. Describe what you encountered in the search for an intervention to use in (3) above. What barriers did you encounter? What went well and what did not? What would you do differently?
Your paper must be formatted and cited according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
. You will also need to cite the website where you found your intervention (as listed above). This means you will also need a reference page. If you have questions about APA style or need help with writing mechanics, the CSU-Global Library has many resources for you.
week 8 assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Create and Curate Your Own Art Museum
For this paper, you will select and curate ten (10) works of art to include in your own Art Museum. Use the text and online sources to help you find these works of art. This assignment is an alternative option for visiting a museum or art gallery.
After researching, answer the following questions by writing a two to three (2-3) page report, (750-800 words) that describes your experience.
- Select ten (10) works of art from at least five (5) artists from different time periods discussed in the text, 18th century to modern times.
- Provide a brief description of each piece and a picture if possible, explaining why you chose each piece.
- Describe where and how you would display each piece, whether individually or grouped together.
- Describe the museum attendees, the admission charges, the advertising programs, and your role as museum founder and curator. Give your museum a name and a location.
- Use at least the class text as a reference (additional sources are fine but not necessary unless required by your content). Your report should include connections you make between things observed in your activity and things learned in the course and text.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. (Note: Students can find Strayer Writing Standards materials located in the Additional Resources section of their Student Center within their course shell for reference.)
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic expressions within a historical context.
- Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of world cultures.
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
mkt305 week 8 discussion and RESPONSES Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 8 Discussion
“Consumer Behavior Blog Post – Would you tweet about clean hands?” Please respond to the following:
Look at Method’s Twitter account presence:
- Based on this information from Method’s Twitter account, decide whether a consumer would use hedonic or utilitarian values in their decision to purchase a product from Method. In this week’s blog entry, indicate your decision and explain your rationale based on your own reaction to Method (Hint: See Chapter 13 in the textbook for more details).
- Your blog entry should be approximately two to three (2-3) paragraphs in length. Additionally, be sure to respond to the blog entries created by two (2) of your peers.
RESPOND TO THIS POST:
RE: Week 8 Discussion
First off, I want to say I did not know what Method is. I decided to do my own research. Method is a cleaning company that sells planet friendly cleaning products, such as soaps, laundry detergent, body wash, dish cleaners, etc. From the looks of the website and is said about the product I would try this product out.
From my understanding, the difference between Hedonic and Utilitarian value is Hedonic are goods that are desirable to the consumer which in return allows them to feel emotions from buying the product. Whereas, Utilitarian value are goods based on the consumers needs and not wants. Based on the discussion for this week, I will say the Utilitarian value will suit this situation. Utilitarian fits this situation best because, buying cleaning products will be based on the consumers’ needs. The consumer needs can go far as wanting to use this particular product because it’s safe for animals, planet friendly (safe for the environment), recycle, biodegradable products, ocean free.
RE: Week 8 Discussion
I think I have seen these products sold at Target. I like their packaging- its attractive and simplistic. I was not aware of the product line being planet friendly.
I think it depends on why the consumer purchases the products for it to have hedonic or utilitarian value. If the customer needs cleaning supplies and picks the products to serve that need- then that falls under utilitarian. If the client has brand loyalty because of emotion to the product (likes that it is planet friendly, a family member used to use it, etc) then that has hedonic value.
As for tweeting about clean hands- can’t say that I would be inclined to do that- but I do have a strong feeling about people not having clean hands!! Its scary to read about the studies done on people not washing hands after using the bathroom!!!
Research Methods in Human Motivation Humanities Assignment Help
Research Methods in Human Motivation
When studying psychology, it is important to be aware of the basic research methodologies being used. This awareness can help you evaluate and interpret research results, and determine whether the results can be generalized to other situations.
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Locate two recent peer-reviewed journal articles from the Capella University Library that focus on research studies of emotions and motivation.
- Compare and contrast the research design and data collection methods used in these two studies using the guidance provided in the Research Designs and Methods in Psychology document linked in the Resources section.
- Discuss what you consider to be the strengths and weaknesses of the two studies.
- Be sure to discuss the tools and technologies that were used in the research studies.
Your paper should be five pages in length and follow APA (6th edition) guidelines.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Two resources.
- Length of paper: Five typed, double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- Research Methods in Human Motivation Scoring Guide.
- Capella University Library.
- Writing Center.
- Capella University Library Undergraduate Research Guide.
- APA Style Paper Template.
Where the personal meets the political essay Humanities Assignment Help
YOU HAVE 40 HOURS SINCE THE POST TIME AND DATE, IT’S NOT LETTING ME STATE IT.
5 page paper examining a 20th century event that structures your existence.
I’m a 22 year old immigrant girl, been in the U.S. for 10 years. anything you can find that you can relate to me works just fine.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS’ GUIDELINES!
- History papers are based on analysis and interpretation rather than summary or description. Your essay should focus on explaining the meaning or significance behind the prompt, rather than describing what happened when. Although, those are important as well!
Where the personal meets the political essay Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Current Trends Humanities Assignment Help
It is important to learn where to go to find current issues and
relevant “hot topics” in your field of study. For this assignment, you
will explore an industry website. The Society for Industrial and
Organizational Psychology (SIOP) Inc., is Division 14 of the American
Psychological Association and Organizational Affiliate of the
Association for Psychological Science (APS).
Review the following pages for the recent workplace trends according to SIOP:
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP). (2014).
New year, new workplace! SIOP announces top 10 workplace trends for
2015. Retrieved from http://www.siop.org/article_view.aspx?article=1343 (Links to an external site.)
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP). (2015).
SIOP announces top 10 workplace trends for 2016. Retrieved from http://www.siop.org/article_view.aspx?article=1467 (Links to an external site.)
Once you read both SIOP articles, do the following:
- Briefly describe the topic that you found most interesting
- Reflect on why you believe you are interested in this topic
- Explain how you would go about learning more about the new trend
Now, investigate the “Current TIP Issue” via the http://my.siop.org/tipdefault (Links to an external site.) page.
Pick one article or section of the TIP journal that is of most
interest to you. Once you’ve read the article or section, do the
- Describe your choice and why it was interesting to you.
- Share at least two things that you learned from your selection.
The paper should be in APA style and be a minimum of 1500 words.
write essay about to two short articles article (opposing viewpoints on the same topic) Writing Assignment Help
this assignment asks you to respond to the topic both articles address with an argument of your own in an essay that is 4-6 paragraphs in length.
Use effective essay structure, with a brief introduction, middle or “body” paragraphs, and a brief conclusion paragraph.
In your essay, be sure to:
- Include a thesis statement identifying your position on the topic. To develop your thesis, provide clear topic sentences/sub-claims/reasons throughout your essay.
- Support your argument with direct evidence from the supporting text (the one you agree with), either as quoted or paraphrased material using in-text MLA citation. You can also cite personal experience, if applicable. Additionally, your evidence should be followed with close analysis/explanation of how the cited material supports your main argument.
- Be sure to address and respond to a counter-argument in your essay. In the counter argument, you should incorporate evidence from the opposing text (the one you disagree with) and respond to the counter argument by either conceding or refuting the point.
Essay about Distracted Driving Writing Assignment Help
Write about why PSAs are not helpful in reducing distracted driving incidents
Public Service Announcements do not help reduce the number of distracted driving incidents.
Public Service Announcements are able to convince drivers the message of how distracted driving is hazardous.
There will be:
Must have 7 to 10 sentences
Be sure to include your claim and briefly mention the counterclaim.
One of the paragraph should be about the counterclaim
At least two quotes in each paragraph from a source
- Restate the main idea from the thesis statement.
- Wrap up by summarizing the main points of the body of the essay.
- Leave a final impression with the reader.
- The conclusion will sound very similar to your introductory paragraph, but it won’t contain exactly the same words.
- Do not introduce any new information in the conclusion.
Here are some sources that support the claim, you may need to find more if there is not enough.
Introduction Research help Writing Assignment Help
I am writing a research proposal on racial disparities in school discipline and racial bias in teachers. I need help with the introduction part to support my hypothesis with relevant literature reviews found on the topic.I need help with more research, finding scholarly journal articles, and writing 3 pages of literature findings on race bias in education.
I will share the documents of my title, abstract, and hypothesis once you place your bid. I have high expectations, thoughtful, and high quality writing. I expect 3 pages of the introduction motived by literature reviews (around 15 articles) that supports the hypothesis claim. Please don’t place your bid if you don’t have experience with research papers or your writing quality isn’t strong. Native English speakers are preferred. Again, I have high standards!
Things to consider when writing literature reviews:
(1) You need to be careful about what conclusions can and cannot be drawn from each paper. Please review the accuracy of the studies when writing about them. Don’t be too general. Please review the details of each study. Don’t just read the abstract!
(2) You need to be concrete in the language you use. Vague statements do not count. Your task is to teach the reader something new and specific. The reader should understand (a) what each study found and (b) how does that inform your research. Reading the abstract only doesn’t help with this.
(3) The literature review needs to correspond to the abstract (once I share it with you). You do not have to review EVERYTHING out there. But you need to review studies that pertain to the hypothesis.
(4) You cannot make strong statements or claims without citing a source.
(5) stay consistent with terms you use: if you use minority students, stick to it. Don’t use other terms interchangeably.
(6) define each term before you start talk about it.
Remember this is a research paper, your own opinions shouldn’t be here. Write and a claim to support the hypothesis, cite it, and reference it.
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS FOR EXPERIENCED TUTORS WITH ACADEMIC RESEARCH WRITING IN PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY, AND SOCIAL SCIENCE. Please don’t place your bid unless you feel qualified and interested to do this work. Thank you!