discussion no plagiarism Business Finance Assignment Help. discussion no plagiarism Business Finance Assignment Help.
Go to the United States Department of Labor and read the section titled “Employment Rights: Who has Them and Who Enforces Them”. Next, evaluate the intended effectiveness of The Americans with Disabilities Act and The Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Determine how these laws affect human resource (HR) management. Speculate what the impact of the Act will be in 10 years. Support your position.
Use the Internet to research the role of unions in the United States compared to three other countries. Next, examine how the role of unions in other countries differs from the role of unions in the United States. Provide examples of three countries and how unions operate in those countries in regard to HR management.
Provide an example of a company that has done a total “ turnaround”. Determine if the turnaround has been effective and improved its profitability.
Examine changes and developments that are currently taking place in the field of HR management. Predict two changes and developments that are likely to occur in this field in the next 10 years
PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM
discussion no plagiarism Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Complete Criminal Law Proposal Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
A 10-12 page research proposal describing a project the student would be interested in completing. Library Research Assignment CHILD VICTOMOLOGY IS THE TOPIC
Throughout the remainder of this course, you will design an original research project. Although you will not have enough time to complete and analyze the data for your research, you will develop an original research design plan and present it in the form of a proposal and the elements that are necessary to complete the research.
The proposal should consist of three (3) sections:
- A description of the research problem or subject;
- A review of existing literature on the subject; and
- A methodology section explaining how the data would be gathered for the study and the statistical methods used to analyze the data explaining the reasons for the choice of each.
For this assignment, address the following sections in 10–12 pages:
- Select a current issue in criminal justice and begin to research previous studies and literature that are available using the library, Internet, and other available resources. Choose an issue that relates to one of the following criminal justice topics:
- Juvenile justice
- Then, write the draft of the introduction to the topic and related issues (variables) that impact this issue.
- Follow the introduction with a summary statement of the purpose for your research.
- Then, develop a literature review (annotated bibliography) with a minimum of 10 references that will begin the research for your research project.
- How do you intend to gather the data for your study? Explain.
- What are 3–4 types of statistical methods can be used to analyze the data? Explain in detail
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of statistical data analysis method? Explain.
- Which method do you prefer to use most? Why?
I need a paragraph of 300 words Writing Assignment Help
Use the space below to write a paragraph acquainting the Foundation with your goals, and describing the community service or other activities that have influenced your life.
Make 300 words your target. Show us that you know the mechanics of writing:
In addition to telling us about yourself, you are also displaying your writing ability. This is for a scholarship request. A little bit about myself I am a mother of 2 boys. I am working very hard to move my way up in the industry as well as being a mother, a full time student and full time employee
Analysis of Division Expository Writing Humanities Assignment Help
You are required to produce a complete topic to sentence outline, an introduction and ONE body paragraph on a topic selected from the following question:
It would seem that the 21st century can be generally characterized as one marked by exceptional technological advancements; however, the field of human relations is one in which century old problems continue to exist – one such area is that of discrimination.
You are required to research ONE of the following topics and present relevant information in the form of a formal essay:
(a) What are three – four characteristics of named form of discrimination that continues to be prevalent in contemporary society?
You must do the following:
Produce a topic to sentence outline. The topic to sentence outline must also be accompanied by a short (no more than 4 lines) statement justifying the expository method used.
Additionally, you are required to submit the introductory paragraph and one (body) paragraph on a main point presented in the outline.
Include documentary evidence to support the material presented in the paper.
The criteria which will be used are as follows:
Justification of method used
1 complete sentence
Relevance to topic and main points identified in body of outline
Body of outline
Topic to sentence format
3-4 main points
Relevance to thesis statement and overall question
Use of complete sentences in sentence part of outline
- Establishes relevant context for question
- Leads logically into thesis statement
- Grammatically sound
- Begins with main point given in outline
- Develops point with examples and explanation
- Reflects overall organizational pattern required
- Reflects evidence of academic research
- Grammatically sound
Developed Paragraph (1)
You must include documentary evidence within the paragraphs submitted to support the material presented in the paper using
APA latest version.
You are also required to produce an annotated bibliography of two sources used within the paper.
Essay on the pillow book and chusingura, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
analyze theme, tension, issue in Japanese over time using the book The Pillow Book and Chusingura. You need to choose a theme that context both the novels and use direct quotes from the novel. Thanks. A theme could be like ranking system or loyalty. I need to use theme to explain the progress and change of Japan. It needs to be 4-5 pages (double spaced mla format) and NEED QUOTES so you Must have the books. Before I could approve, please email me your basic thesis statement so I could verify you read the novel and make sure its a topic my professor wont yell at me for (she is too strict)
Discussion Quesion Humanities Assignment Help
No Plagiarism: Frederick Douglass, Harriet Jacobs, William Wells Brown, and Sojourner Truth all speak from experience about the toll slavery took on the human spirit and about the resilience of that same spirit in the midst of brutal conditions. In what ways do these writers present both the damaged and the resilient human spirits of the African American population? Only five or six sentances.. The Norton Anthology of American Literature (Vol. Package 1: Vols. A (8th Edition)
- “Slavery, Race, and the Making of American Literature”
- “David Walker” and “From David Walker’s Appeal in Four Articles”
- “William Lloyd Garrison” and “To the Public”
- “Angelina E. Grimke” and “From Appeal to the Christian Women of the South”
- Sojourner Truth and “Speech to the Women’s Rights Convention in Akron, Ohio, 1851”
- “Harriet Beecher Stowe” and “Uncle Tom’s Cabin; or, Life among the Lowly” Volume 1
- “Harriet Jacobs” and “Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl”
- “William Wells Brown” and all included writings
- “Frederick Douglass,” “Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, Written by Himself,” “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” and “The Heroic Slave
Discussion Quesion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Data Management analysis and reporting, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Complete parts A – D of question 45 from Chapter 7, page 444, using file P08_07.xlsxPreview the documentView in a new window
P08_07.xlsxPreview the documentView in a new window
Within the spreadsheet, include a brief explanation of what the data is telling you. No Word document is required for this assignment.
45. The file P08_07.xlsx contains a random sample of
200 service times during the busiest hour of the day
at a particular fast-food restaurant. Find a 95%
confidence interval for each of the following
population parameters. Then explain how each result
might be useful to the manager of the restaurant in
terms of improving service.
a. The mean service time
b. The standard deviation of service times
c. The proportion of service times longer than
d. The proportion of service times shorter than
week 5 LAW/531 Business Finance Assignment Help
Scenario: As employment costs continue to escalate,
it is incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal
operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end,
your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses,
Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
Prepare a SWOT analysis in one of the following formats:
- A 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation,
- A maximum 1,050-word written analysis in Microsoft® Word.
Examine the following:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the
principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite a minimum of two references for the four
content areas taken from a business or legal resource. At least one
reference must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Statistics Mathematics Assignment Help
must be able to complete in an hour. Send me each problem solved as you go. Must be able to show work for each problem. 1) is B dependent or independent of event A? A: A green ball is drawn from a box with five balls snd placed next to the box. B: A red ball is drawn next and placednext to the green one. 2) use the given paired data to construct a scatter plot : x -6 7 7 10 8 6 4 -3 2 y 2 7 11 11 11 7 5 3 3 3) at one college GPA’s are normally distributed with a mean of 2.9 and a standard deviation of 0.6. What percentage of students at the college have a GPA between 2.3 and 3.5 ? 4) the mean height of a basketball team is 6.3 feet with a standard deviation of 0.2 feet. The teams center is 6.9 feet tall. Find the center’s z score. 5) find P(A) given that P(A) =0.732 6) last year , nine employees of an electronics company retired. Their ages at retirement are listed below. Find the mean retirement age. 51 60 67 53 60 58. 65 56 54 7) the midterm test scores for the seventh- period typing class are listed below. 85 77 93 74 65 68 97 88 59 74 83 85 72 63 79 8) find the mode(s) for the given sample data 7.11 7.41 7.56 7.11 7.88 7.99 7.62
Project management paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a twelve to fifteen (12-15) page paper in which you: ( I NEED ORIGINAL WORK PLEASE )
- Describe the different organizational structures as it relates to project management (i.e., functional, project-based, matrix).
- Discuss at least two (two) different roles that project managers can play in organizational leadership.
- Describe at least three (3) human resource factors that affect project management.
- Recommend five (5) conflict resolution techniques that project managers can utilize to keep team members productive.
- Explain at least three (3) leadership approaches and when they are best utilized.
- Describe five (5) ethical situations or dilemmas that project managers might face in their role within an organization.
- Summarize tools and techniques commonly used in project procurement.
- Assess the role of technology in project management.
- Provide your expectations for the development of the project management field aided by modern technologies.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and demonstrate ethical practices in project management.
- Examine the human resource factors that can impact project management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
discussion no plagiarism Business Finance Assignment Help