Discussion Post and Reply about bond market Writing Assignment Help. Discussion Post and Reply about bond market Writing Assignment Help.
Find a recent news article about bond market (US or world, in the past month) that really interests you, briefly summarize the main points, and what you get from the article or any other relevant comments. Please include the link to the article. No word limit but please answer thoroughly.
After I have received your answer within 12 hours, I will give you two of my classmates’ discussion posts. You will have to write a respond to their discussion posts (one respond for each post). No word limit but please answer thoroughly. I will extend the time for a few more hours if needed.
Discussion Post and Reply about bond market Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Singing about Substances Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Are individuals influenced by music? Are behaviors and attitudes altered based on listening preferences? Do artists condemn or condone substance use through music? Are we aware of the messages received through music? This exercise provides an opportunity to analyze the lyrics of popular music, regarding attitudes and influence.
Completing this assignment will allow you to demonstrate that you are able to:
- Identify different types of drugs per category
- Outline effects of different drugs
- Describe your opinion regarding the influence of music: the condemnation or glorification of use
- Organize and accurately present material, and
- Apply APA formatting within the text and for end-of-text references, when appropriate.
Choose a song that describes a drug, or the use of a drug, or a description of a drug. Do not make up a song; choose a published song. Use judgement; while we are all adults, steer away from purposefully graphic lyrics. Be aware that the drug indicated may not be spelled out for you. Many songs talk about substances and never use the actual name of the drug.
Use the following outline to discuss the song.
- Name of the song, supply a copy of the lyrics.
- Give the following information.
- What is the actual name of the substance?
- What are the nicknames?
- In which category (amphetamine, depressant, narcotic, hallucinogenic, etc) does the drug belong?
- Describe the effects of the drug.
- Is it legal?
- How does the song glorify use or condemn it? Identify specific lines from the lyrics that support your argument (at least two).
- With what feelings, behaviors, and thinking is the song connecting the substance? Identify specific lines from the lyrics that support your argument (at least two).
- After doing this assignment, have your thoughts and feelings about the song changed? Explain in detail.
Please review the rubric for this assignment to ensure you earn full credit.
Singing about Substances
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeProvided lyrics
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDescribed the substance depicted in song
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDescribed how song condemns or glorifies the drug
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDescribed how drug is connected to behaviors, thinking, or feelings
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeExplains how attitude about song has/has not changed
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWell organized and clear
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAll questions answered fully and consistently
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIn-text citations provided as appropriate; formatted according to APA style
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeReference provided and formatting according to APA style
International Marketing Business Finance Assignment Help
Part One: 400–500 words
Discuss the following :
- How does the country’s economic environment affect potential business in your selected country, and why?
- How does the economic growth of the country affect demand for your product, and why?
- How will you distribute this particular product, and why?
- How does technological development in this country contribute to opportunities to promote this product to your potential customers?
Part Two: 8000 – 1000 words
Based on your previous research about the country’s economic development, the board has asked you to evaluate financial risks in doing business in this expanded marketplace. Competitive advantage is something that needs to be explored in this new market with the best possible implementation of strategies to differentiate a new product among new customers. In addition to strategic alliances, joint ventures, and other partnership opportunities, some companies prefer to operate within the selected country’s infrastructure versus from the home country’s headquarters.
As part of the evaluation, look at 3 international marketing models relative to your product. These include ethnocentric, geocentric and polycentric models.
This proposal will look at two sections: (1) international business model and strategy considerations, and (2) pricing strategies.
Include the following information in this proposal:
International Business Model and Strategy Considerations
- Describe 2 reasons why your company’s product should be introduced in this particular country.
- Research and describe the 3 international business models’ 3 dimensions—polycentric, ethnocentric, and geocentric. For more information, click here: http://www.businessmate.org/Article.php?ArtikelId=12
- Research and explain an international business strategy that can be applied to your company. For additional information, read more about these strategy options here: http://www.businessmate.org/Article.php?ArtikelId=13. Discuss why this is the best international strategy for your particular company and product.
- Decide which one could work best for gaining comparative advantage with your company’s product in this new market. Comparative advantage occurs if the country or company experiences the lowest opportunity cost in producing the good. Justify why this model is best for your company’s product.
International Product Pricing
- Research and explain 2 pricing strategies that would help your brand be as visible as possible in the new market.
- Explain how you will incorporate the pricing strategies into your promotional plan that you are working on next week.
Part Three: 2000 – 2500 words
Add the marketing plan section, which should include the following:
- Identify 1 promotional strategy and advertising message that you recommend to differentiate your particular brand.
- Establish where the product will be available, naming at least 3 distribution outlets, with one being an online storefront.
- Develop the pricing strategy.
Develop your client’s international marketing plan. It’s time to polish the international marketing plan. The plan will include the following sections:
- Executive Summary: This summarizes major points of the plan.
- Introduction: Include a brief explanation of the company, product, and the country chosen for global expansion.
- Cultural Analysis: Briefly describe how the product fits your selected country’s culture.
- Include the following information about expansion into your particular country:
- Geographic Research
- Target Market Population and Demographics
- Economic Research
- Legal Research
- Political Research
- Government Considerations
- Language Considerations
- Include the following information about expansion into your particular country:
- Competitive Analysis: Include information about the brand’s competition.
- The 4 Ps of marketing
- Industry information
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Objective
- Global Positioning Strategy
- Product Differentiation
- Advertising and Promotional Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- References and Appendices
Part Four: 500 words
- Measuring Effectiveness
- Final Recommendations
Mcgraw HIll Education’s CONNECT / International Business Business Finance Assignment Help
Looking for someone that is familiar with McGraw Hlll Education’s Connect to complete the following assignments are open book and can accessed through the E-Book provided on the website.
COMPREHENSION CHECK WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT
COMPREHENSION CHECK WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT
Assignments Due Soon Assignments Due in the next 7 days
QUIZ 2 ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 18. GLOBAL MARKETING AND R&D ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 19. GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 4. DIFFERENCES IN CULTURE ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 5. ETHICS, CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, AND SUSTAINABILITY ASSIGNMENT
COMPREHENSION CHECK WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENT
program assessment paper Writing Assignment Help
Each candidate will find a school counselor to interview about the ASCA National Model and his or her comprehensive school counseling program. The candidate will work with the counselor to complete the ASCA Program Assessment. The interview and findings of the assessment will be analyzed in a written summary, including the following: 1) Information about the school including grade levels, total enrollment, demographics, and number of counselors/caseload 2) Three strengths of the counseling program in alignment with the ASCA National Model 3) Three barriers preventing the school counseling program from fully implementing the National Mode4) Three ways in which you would strengthen the program. You might cite specific examples of programs you are familiar with or have learned about to address issues of equity and access. Use of the ASCA National Model to justify your recommendations is required.
in the attached draft, i have put down the first paragraph and the 3 strengths and 3 barriers i want to write down from the interview and i have put the counselor’s verbal response in there as well. Please do quote counselor’s response when you elaborate on the 3 strengths and 3 barriers paragraphs, and based on those strengths and barriers write down Three ways in which you would strengthen the program. I will future upload text from the ACSA national model, please quote that in the paper to address why it is a barrier according to the book.
A total of 55 multiple choice questions and fill in the blank on Political and social History of The United States Humanities Assignment Help
- True or False: If any part of the statement is false/wrong/incorrect, then the entire statement is false.
- Multiple Choice: Select the most appropriate answer.
- Fill in the Blank: Write in the most appropriate answer to complete the statement. Write the answer exactly as it appears (not including the lettered option).
- Spelling counts in the fill in the blank section so please spell your answer correctly. No points will be awarded if the answer is misspelled.
- Do not type in the lettered option; you must type the word or phrase after the lettered option.
- Example: “Who was the first President of the United States?”
- A.) George Washington
- B.) John Adams
- C.) Thomas Jefferson
- Acceptable answer:
- George Washington
- Note that this section is case and grammar sensitive, so please be sure to include the appropriate punctuation marks and capitalized letters. In the above example, if you were to type in “A.) George Washington”, “A.)” or simply “george washington”, then you will not be awarded credit.
A total of 55 multiple choice questions and fill in the blank on Political and social History of The United States Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Working with DISH Network Company, complete the following Writing Assignment Help
Working with DISH Network company complete the following:
- Identify the hard and soft technology used for both the domestic and global environments. This is not about computers or software; see lesson plan for details and remember to incorporate critical thinking.
- Identify the technology barriers to the company in both environments.
- Discuss how the company can overcome these.
- Evaluate the strategy used and how the company will protect their technology.
- Write a section of the final paper that details the items above.
- Research requirement: minimum 2 scholarly sources PLUS something from your readings.
- Page requirement: 2-3 pages in APA format
Write a long paragraph on EACH of the following concepts/characters/passages Writing Assignment Help
Write a long paragraph on EACH of the following concepts/characters/passages. If it is a character, make sure to describe the who, what, when, where, and also the why important, ESPECIALLY in regards to the theme of the course and the content of the work. If it is a concept, make sure to explain how that concept fits into the appropriate texts, what the larger meaning of the concept is for the course, and characters who may be associated with the concept. If it is a passage, write out a full explication of the passage, how it reflects a theme that may run throughout the work, how it demonstrates the voice of the character, how it addresses a particular concept, etc. Make sure to use direct references to the texts, quoting passages where appropriate.
(bold and bullet point each concept/character/passages when answering this question) (same goes for extra credit)
- The Shulamite
- “Then the watchmen found me/ as they went about the city./ They beat me, they bruised me,/ they tore my shawl from my shoulders,/ those watchmen of the walls.”
- The garden (SoS)
- Common Love (specifically, but also in reference to Celestial Love)
- Beauty (Plato)
- Mental Pregnancy
- Eros and Ideal
- “What I did (no excuses!) was mess up/ Her new coiffure. Like that, in disarray,/ It looked splendidly windswept.”
- Abortion (Ovid)
EXTRA CREDIT: demonstrate how these concepts relate to the literature we’ve studied in class (you must use quotes from our texts for credit)
- Platonic idealism
- Athenian Humanism and Democracy
- Early Christian Orthodoxy
- Roman Stoicism
case study 2 Business Finance Assignment Help
this is what the peofessor said :
For this assignment, you will work independently. Here are the directions:
- Choose a stress management technique that is covered in the textbook. Find three (3) peer-reviewed journal articles on that technique. Typically, the stress management technique will be mentioned in the title of the article. You may NOT choose an article that is used in the textbook. Articles must be published from 2010 – 2018.
- Prepare a college-level written report of the articles chosen to include:
- A summary of the stress management technique.
- Compare and contrast how the technique was used in the articles. The focus of this section should be why the stress management technique was chosen instead of other techniques.
- Was the technique a good fit for these articles? Why or why not? Was it a better fit in some articles but not others?
- Based on what you have researched, would you recommend this stress management technique? Why or why not?
The report will be a Word document that is typed, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1” margins and double spaced. While there is no page number requirement, the length needs to be sufficient to adequately answer the questions posed in #2 above. A general guideline for this written report is that it should be at least 3 pages in length (not including the reference page). The use of correct APA formatting, spelling, grammar and sentence structure will be graded. A rubric will be provided on Canvas.
once you take the question i will send you the book
attched is the grading table
Workforce Planning Business Finance Assignment Help
Imagine that you are the Talent Management Director of an organization.
Create a 12- to 15-question organizational development needs survey using Microsoft®Forms.
Include questions that ask leaders to evaluate their teams, team members, and to rate themselves.
Questions could include items referring to:
- specific job skills and competencies
- employee qualifications
- breadth of training offered and available
Outline in 250 minimum words what you hope to learn from the questions in your survey. Address specific questions and provide a rationale for selecting each.
Summarize in 250 minimum words why the questions in your survey will be helpful in determining training and recruiting needs if talent is not able to be developed in-house. Highlight specific questions from your survey as examples.
Must USE Microsoft form to complete the Survey.