Discussion Question 6, writing homework help Other Assignment Help. Discussion Question 6, writing homework help Other Assignment Help.
“Executive Pay” Please respond to the following:
•Some evidence suggests that there is a direct and positive relationship between a firm’s size and its top-level managers’ compensation. Explain what inducement you think that relationship provides to upper-level executives.
•Recommend what can be done to influence the relationship so that it serves shareholders’ interests
“Dr Pepper Snapple Group 2011: Fighting to Prosper in a Highly Competitive Market” Please respond to the following:
•The case study outlines six specific strategies that the firm has chosen to support its strategic direction. Determine which strategy is most likely to benefit the firm. Explain your rationale.
•Briefly outline at least one other strategy the firm could take to support its strategic direction. Illustrate why this new strategy would be successful.
Discussion Question 6, writing homework help Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Obedience, Compliance, Conformity and Group Think Humanities Assignment Help
Obedience, Compliance, Conformity, and Group Think
For this assignment visit The Stanford Prison Experiment. Read through the story and watch the videos as you reflect on the phenomenon of group think and the actions of compliance and conformity. In your paper, address the following:
- Define obedience, compliance, conformity, and group think in your own words and provide an example for each that was not presented in your course materials.
- Weigh in on your thoughts regarding the use of compliance techniques. What are the moral and ethical implications of using such techniques?
- Weigh in on this question from the website: Was it ethical to do this study? Was it right to trade the suffering experienced by participants for the knowledge gained by the research?
Incorporate at least one source in your paper. Use APA format to style your paper and to cite and reference your sources.
Your paper should be 2—3 pages long, in addition to a title page and a reference page.
Refer to the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
You Decide, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
A supervisor in a large accounting firm is scheduled to interview a job candidate who comes highly recommended and has excellent qualifications. Jim has an accounting degree (bachelors) from a prestigious Ivy League school and has been working on his MBA by attending an online program for the last 18 months and is close to earning his degree. In addition he has been working for one of your competitors for several years and has excellent references attesting to his ability. Your payroll budget has recently been reduced significantly as a result of a declining client base and your manager has the final authority in establishing salaries for the new hires but generally is responsive to what his supervisor’s propose to a job candidate. In addition, the HR Director has published salary ranges for new hires that are to be adhered to, unless there are extenuating circumstances such as the candidate having special expertise, the ability to bring in additional clients, or excellent credentials including having the CPA certification.
Your role is to determine whether distributive or integrative negotiations will be preferred in this scenario between the job applicant and the supervisor, and respond to the questions regarding the other parties who have an interest in hiring the job applicant. You must apply course concepts in your answers. Use the Worksheet to answer the questions related to this scenario. Each question is worth 30 points. Remember to submit your assignment for grading when finished.
Questions to answer
- What is the appropriate negotiation strategy that would be most advantageous for Sharon and Jim in this scenario, distributive or integrative bargaining? List and describe the factors that should be considered in making this determination?
- What are HR’s interests in this scenario, and what would be the potential negotiation strategy between the Accounting Manager and HR assuming that there is a decision that the published salary range for attracting Jim will have to be exceeded in order to hire him?
Employment Classification and Discrimination Business Finance Assignment Help
Signature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to discuss the elements of the different types of employment relationships and to analyze the ethics behind potentially discriminatory employment policies.
Scenario: An employee is hired by Dream Massage to be a massage therapist. She is hired as an independent contractor and, therefore, receives no tax withholding or employment benefits. Dream Massage requires the employee to work a set schedule, provides her clients and all her massage products, and exercises complete control over how she does her work. In addition, when the employee shows up to work the first day, she is informed by her employer she cannot wear her hijab as it violates the company’s dress policy.
Create a 800 word report in which you examine the employment issues presented in the scenario, including the following:
- Analyze whether the employee qualifies as an employee or independent contractor.
- Discuss whether Dream Massage has potentially violated any employment discrimination laws.
- Analyze the ethical considerations behind maintaining a rigid company dress policy.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please No Plagiarism
voicemail message Business Finance Assignment Help
the date is 8/4/2017 at 11:50pm it was sent to ALL employees I have attached the email that was sent. Please use proper format and I will turn into voicemail. Please read all instructions carefully
Week 6 Assignment 3.2: Voice Mail Follow-Up
Due Week 6 and worth 40 points
Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You have just finished up and have sent your newly constructed email to the staff. Now, you must call your supervisor and leave a voice mail response updating him or her that you have sent out the new vacation policy email to staff. Once you create your voice mail message, be sure to attach it when submitting this assignment.
Note: For this assignment, you will need to use a sound recorder such as Sounder Recorder on PC or Quicktime on Mac.
Leave a follow-up reply voice mail for your supervisor when you have completed the email in which you:
- Inform your supervisor that you have completed the email.
- Confirm to which employees you sent the email.
- Confirm the date and time when you sent the email.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate rate, volume, and pitch for professional audience.
- Speak for clarity, including articulation, pronunciation, and fluency.
- Meet three to five (3-5) sentence minimum requirement.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
- Develop and practice communication skills, including verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking.
- Use various electronic communication platforms in academic and professional work.
- Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect communication in organizations.
- Analyze and assess effective communication.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Property rights both domestic and Foreign, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Decide what actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the tangible property rights of your domestic and international business.
Summarize the actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the intellectual property rights of your domestic and international business.
Explain what actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the organization from violating the intellectual property (IP) rights of others.
Analyze what special problems arise regarding property rights when your business decides to do business outside the United States.
Evaluate the legal risks associated with all property rights, domestically and internationally, for your business.
Apply the risk management process to mitigate the legal risks for your business.
Evaluate contract formation in your business as it relates to its Intellectual Property and recommend one contract method of contract dispute resolution for use in your business
APA requirement, properly cited reference and in-text citation
Property rights both domestic and Foreign, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Powerpoint 10-12 slides about Cultural Significance – Geography homework help Other Assignment Help
Imagine you are the Head of State for a country (not a real country, but a made up country name) and must prepare a presentation with 10-12 slides regarding the cultural significance of the country. The country is about the size and geography of Texas and it has a border with the ocean and another with a country of the same size and geography. Your presentation must include the following information:
- What cultural tools might you use to maintain the historical traditions of your country? Please give two specific examples.
- Provide two positive examples of cross-cultural influences to the people of your country. Why would they be considered positive?
- Provide two negative examples of cross-cultural influences to the people of your country. Why would they be considered negative?
- What have real countries done to deliberately influence interaction with outside cultures that your country might incorporate? Provide two examples
Use the Speaker Notes area of PowerPoint for your narrative textual information, with restricted use of text on the slides to focus on trigger words of topic importance. Review PowerPoint guidelines if you are not sure of the recommended way to set up the slides. The Smarthinking resource is also available to assist in the basics of the PowerPoint tool.
Generally, the main topics or bullet points should appear on the slides with supporting visuals, while the Speaker Notes area is used to go into more depth regarding these main topics.
Please use APA reference and citation format for the sources that you use to support your explanation and argument. Place citations on the relevant slides with one or two slides at the end for your reference list.
Please read chapter on social structure, social interaction, communities, organizations, societies, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
V. Please read chapter on social structure, social interaction, communities, organizations, socieities, and related posted fyi’s, and related PowerPoint Presentation on Course Homepage to address the following: What is meant by the term “social structure”? Describe the social structure of individuals, groups, and societies. What types of groups are there? Why are groups so important to people? Some people would do anything in the context of a group or to belong to a group, including submit to mortification exercises. What are they? What has been the most important group thus far in your life?
(for individual social structure be sure to describe statuses, roles, and role conflicts; groups – hierarchy, norms, division of labor; and societies – describe preindustrial, industrial, and post-industrial societies. Also, what did Durkheim and Tonneis say about simple and complex societies?)
Also: SEE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ON COURSE HOMEPAGE:
SOCIAL INTERACTION AND SOCIAL STRUCTURE
DEVIANCE AND SOCIAL CONTROL
Please read chapter on deviance and crime, as well as related fyi’s and powerpoint presentation on course homepage to address the following: How can we define deviance? What are the functions of deviance? Give examples. Why do some people continue to behave deviantly considering the impact of socialization and the use of social controls in our society to prevent deviant behavior. What is a social control? What types of social controls are there? Give examples.
Outline of Biological and Psychological Theories of Deviance http://www.umsl.edu/~keelr/200/biotheor.html
Sociological Theories of Deviance
Prison Population Statistics:
Also: SEE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ON COURSE HOMEPAGE:
DEVIANCE AND SOCIAL CONTROL
TEXTBOOK: SOCIOLOGY IN MODULES
BY RICHARD SCHAEFER, 3rd or 4th EDITION, McGRAW HILL PUBLISHERS.
Please answer with the given information only. thank you 🙂
Legal and ethical aspects of HIT, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
General Hospital has determined that within three years, the paper-based health record it currently uses will be replaced with an electronic health record. General Hospital prefers to have a vendor install a computer system that allows for some tailoring to its institutional needs. You are a member of a committee that will evaluate and select the computer system. As a member of the committee, recommend the issues that should take high priority when assessing the requirements of a new system. Draft a recommendation to the committee that would include what legal issues should be raised to the committee and hospital about possible barriers and problems to implementing an electronic health record? Assuming those barriers and problems are resolved, what legal issues should be addressed with the committee and hospital in the evaluation and selection process?
Controlling, business & finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
THIS IS AN TEAM ASSIGNMENT. YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO DO THE INTRODUCTION 140 WORD COUNT, AND CONCLUSION 140 WORD COUNT. THE PAPER IS ON RETAIL INDUSTRY. PLEASE SEE THE PROFESSOR INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. PLEASE REVIEW MY TEAM FEEDBACK TO HELP YOU.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this is assignment is share student’s knowledge of the roles of Human Resources from various organizations and the benefits of performance management.
Locate a business or industry you’ve worked for or for which you would like to work.
Provide feedback to your peers work by discussing the hiring practices, employee training, and work team utilization with their team members.
Develop a 700-word paper which includes the following:
- What they learned from reading the other papers about Human Resources and their relationship with other teams.
- What they learned about performance management.
- What they learned from any feedback provided by their peers.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
1.Again, I don’t really have a lot of experience in the way of retail, but based on what some other people have told me, human resources generally works with the employees during the hiring and the onboarding process, however, in many companies that is where the connection ends. From then on, the management team where they work is generally their point of contact. That is not always the case, but for many companies it is. The training and job assignments all come from management as opposed to human resources.
Performance management is generally based on how well you complete the job functions. In some cases, retail locations will ask customers to review different aspects of the store, how well stocked the store is, how pleasant their experience was, what they liked, what they didn’t like, etc. Based on the answers the members of the team that scored well could receive some sort of incentive, while those on the team that scored low could receive additional training. Managers assess performance as well, but the best feedback comes from the customers.
2. Hiring practices – I think the role of Human Resources and their hiring practice depends on the type and size of the business. I once worked for a small company and applied by responding to an advertisement with a resume. I interviewed with a couple of different people and was offered the job on the spot. For larger companies, prospective employees will fill out an online application and may receive responses electronically or by a phone call. After the interviewing process, they may receive a call offering them a position and then a formal letter, either by mail or by email. Human Resources only seemed to be involved to collect relevant information for tax purposes and to provide employees handbooks that describe the company, nature of the job and what is expected from both parties.
Employee training – A couple of places that I worked at would team a new employee with someone who has experience so show them how to perform their tasks. The supervisor selects a trainer who they feel has enough experience, understanding and respect for the company so that trainer can project their positive knowledge on the new employee. I have also experienced training where you were shown how to perform the tasks and are expected to just jump in and start working and ask questions as you go.
Work team utilization – Teams are expected to work together to accomplish tasks to ensure a positive outcome for a business and can be achieved with proper performance management. Management can create teams to utilize the best of their talent and time to ensure customers are satisfied. For instance, some employees may be more outgoing than others so a manager may place sales team members on the floor to talk with customers. Meanwhile, employees who are diligent workers but do not care to work with the direct public, may be better suited to work in logistics, stocking or the back office.
3. Some of the things that I learned about performance management that will come in handy in retail business are as follows. To begin with, the human management would be at the core of effective and efficient operations so that the retail business achieves optimum performance. This means that employee performance in such retail business should be centered on the business goals, employees, customers, and products. The human resource management should ensure that they communicate the business goals to employees in a manner that employees can understand them best. Such goals should form the basis on which employee performance should be evaluated to ensure that goals are operationalized. When business goals have been operationalized in the day-to-day work of employees, this will that performance remains aligned with the specific objectives regarding how the company intends to achieve a competitive advantage (Forslund, 2015).
Forslund, H. (2015). Performance management process integration in retail supply chains. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 43(7), 652-670.