do 2 simple java programs Programming Assignment Help. do 2 simple java programs Programming Assignment Help.
Program 1 Algorithm
Write a Java program to add up the digits of a number entered by the user and output the result. You may not use an array top perform this task. The program should be able to handle an integer of any size.
For example, if the number 1256 was entered, the sum would be:
SumOfDigits = 1 + 2 + 5 + 6 = 14
The following Algorithm could be used:
Get input number
Get each digit of input number
Add digit to sumOfDigits
remainder = inputNumber % 10
sumOfDigits = sumOfDigits + remainder
inputNumber = inputNumber – remainder
inputNumber = inputNumber / 10
Some helpful code snippets:
To get length of input number
int lenOfNum = String.valueOf(inputNum).length();
To get number from keyboard
int inNumber = Integer.parseInt(s.nextLine()); // What about validating input?
Using the files from the in-class assignment add two additional animals of your choice. For each animal add two additional methods appropriate to your particular animal.
As the majority of the code for this program exists you will not need an algorithm.
send me two program please
do 2 simple java programs Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Project: Risk Management Plan Computer Science Assignment Help
Project Part 1 Task 1: Risk Management Plan: Attached document provides the case study and its detailed deliverables.
For the first part of the assigned project, you must create an initial draft of the final risk management plan. To do so, you must:
You Risk Management Plan will contain the following sections:
- A section titled Introduction discussing the purpose of the plan. You must include details from the scenario, above, describing the environment. 10 points.
- A section titled Scope discussing the scope of the plan. 10 points
- A section, titled Compliance Laws and Regulations. Using the information in the scenario provided above, discuss regulations and laws with which Health Network must comply. 30 points
- A section, titled Roles and Responsibilities, that will discuss the different individuals and departments who will be responsible for risk management within the organization (this was presented in your textbook). 20 points
- A section, titled Risk Mitigation Plan, that discusses the threats identified in the scenario and your proposed mitigations, as well as any new threats.30 points
Write an initial draft of the risk management plan as detailed in the instructions above. Your plan should be made using a standard word processor format compatible with Microsoft Word.
All project submissions should follow this format:
- Format: Microsoft Word or compatible
- Font: Arial, 10-point, double-space
- Citation Style: Your school’s preferred style guide
Creating an Engagement Survey Other Assignment Help
Your boss needs you to develop an employee engagement survey that consists of 10 questions that will be administered through email to all employees. She hands you the following requirements that must be addressed within the survey:
- Organizational commitment type.
- Monetary commitment – motivated by money
- Continual commitment – robotic employee
- Affective commitment – motivated by passion
- Leader-member exchange to the supervisor.
- What is the relationship between the employee and the supervisor?
- Leader-member exchange to the organization.
- What is the employee’s relationship to the operation?
- Perception of support from the supervisor.
- Perception of support from the organization.
Your job is to submit to your boss a questionnaire that contains 10 specific questions that integrate the defined requirements above along with any other necessary information you believe would add value to understanding the employees’ thoughts and feelings about the organization.
Additionally, you need to write a one-page summary of why you chose these 10 questions. Include an introduction demonstrating an understanding of organizational commitment, leader-member exchange, and perception of support. Within the body of the summary, provide comparative research with other possible engagement surveys. Lastly, within the conclusion, explain why your survey will add operational value to the organization.
***Use APA format and make sure all points are completed as documented in the attached grading rubric***
Please find four websites related to modelling policy with simulations and discuss Writing Assignment Help
Please find a total of 4 websites that are related to modeling policy with simulations. These can be and include eGovPoliNet and others that have been mentioned in the papers, readings or videos. They can be community-based, software based, or other, but make sure they are related to the topics that we are discussing this week.
- Please describe the purpose of the website.
- What you learned from visiting the website.
- Anything else what you want to describe.
There should be at least 200 words for each website visited, for a total of around 800-1000 words for the main posting. Please make sure that this post is made by Wednesday at midnight. After this posting you want to make sure that substantively reply to two other postings before Sunday at midnight.
Rubric – Used for discussion board grading
Application – 30%
Explicitly and thoroughly explains, applies, and integrates a) concepts from this or other courses, b) outside resources or research, c) life experiences, and/or d) processes used to solve problems.
Critical Thinking – 30%
Clearly articulates a desire to a) reflect, b) explore possibility, c) recognize ambiguity, d) question assumptions, and/or e) search for logical relationships among ideas. Selects, analyzes, and synthesizes relevant information to demonstrate original thinking.
Collaboration – 30%
Fosters collaborative learning while a) problem-solving, b) respectfully challenging others, and/or c) expanding thinking through responses and reflection with other learners throughout the week. Builds on classmate and instructor contributions to deepen the conversation.
Presentation – 10%
Demonstrates attention to APA/MLA style and structure, adheres to rules of grammar and etiquette, and properly cites references to literature and course materials.
APART FROM THE INITIAL POST, TUTOR HAS TO REPLY COUPLE OF OTHER STUDENT POSTS BY SUNDA
Help with an assignment, please? Humanities Assignment Help
Based on your reading in the webtext, select and respond to one of the thesis statements below. Include your position on the issue, and cite at least three specific pieces of historical evidence.Your response should be two to three paragraphs long.
- In the long run, busing helped Boston because it desegregated the school system, providing equal educational opportunity for minority students, and set the stage for racial healing and an improved racial climate in the twenty-first century.
- In the long run, busing hurt Boston because it led to violent racial strife, contributed to white flight, and damaged the quality of the public school system.
Implement ABAC Access control in java Programming Assignment Help
Implement an access control engine depicting the ABAC model. It should be able to parse the policy from a text file, store the policy within some internal data structures, and been able to respond to an authorization request asking if a given user can be granted or denied a given permission. In addition, your engine should allow for modifying the loaded policy by adding or removing permissions, entities, e.g., users and objects, and by changing the attribute-assignment (AA) and the permission-assignment (PA) relations.
Command parser and policy loader code already included.
Programming language preferred: java.
A pdf file is included with more information.
Please finish by 02/16/2019.
Implement ABAC Access control in java Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assignment 2: Cohort Follow-up Studies: Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Health Medical Assignment Help
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Through cohort study designs and other evidence-based management studies, identify the major causes of CVD, and analyze the key steps, including current medications, used to address the disease.
- Develop at least five (5) leading questions that may be posed to your local health department in regard to mitigating the proliferation of the disease. Provide a sound rationale for raising these questions.
- Based on the five (5) questions you developed in Question two (2), provide a rudimentary protocol to disseminate this information to your local community leaders.
- Recommend six (6) steps that may be given to your current or previous place of employment to prevent the proliferation of CVD. Provide support for your recommendations.
- Use at least six (6) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact Sheets, Wikipedia, and non-academic Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Profit and Loss Statement Other Assignment Help
Part 5: Financials (Topic 6)
A projected financial statement analysis seeks to forecast the impact of various implementation decisions. The pro forma financial statement can be part of the risk analysis of strategic plan. The goal of this assignment is to ensure your strategic plan is viable financially. In other words, does it create value for the firm?
Consider the cost structure and revenue streams for your strategic initiative plan. Research and data collected so far and will likely change once your product or service is commercialized. Each statement should address financial components of features, expenses, and sales of your product or service. It is typical for net income to be negative at this point. Do not assume that you have sales at this point unless you have sold your product or service.
Research the following if your plan is a market expansion plan for an existing organization, or a mergers and acquisitions plan:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flow
- Fixed and variable expenses
- A projected budget
- Breakeven analysis
Complete the “Projected Financial Statement Analysis (Pro Forma 3-Year Financial Plan)”including the “Questions” tab, “12 Month P& L” tab, “Year 1” tab, “Year 2 P&L” tab, and “Year 3 P&L” tab. The first year is monthly and the second and third year are presented quarterly. Please note the questions in the “Questions” tab may be answered at different points in completing the Profit and Loss information.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
My company – The Hershey company
When there is no clear right and wrong choice, how do you decide? To what principles can you turn for guidance? (OUTLINE + FINAL DRAFT After 4 days) (need to follow rough draft) Writing Assignment Help
Please CAREFULLY READ the rough draft attached and the peer review and try to revise the paper for an outline and the final draft based on the information on the peer review.
Please note that only outline needs to be done within next 24 hours as a separate word doc and after that I will push the deadline for the final draft by 4 days after you have submitted the outline tomorrow.
Instructor note: This outline should have only your thesis and your topic sentences as complete sentences. All other information should be in phrases only. No outline will be accepted if you have disguised your essay as an outline. I will be mainly evaluating your thesis statements , your topic sentences, and organization.
Attached you can find the rough draft that was done for the Essay #1 Assignment: Argument Synthesis followed by the peer review that was done by the instructor.
* The rough draft is mostly talking about the ethical dilemma of euthanasia, however it was done wrong and the topic is:
When there is no clear right and wrong
choice, how do you decide? To what principles can you turn for guidance? Your
task in the synthesis will be to wrestle with ethical dilemmas and to argue for
a clear course of action based on principles you make plain to your readers.
Please for the final draft try to rely more on the actual topic, but do not completely change the paper and somehow connect the rough draft material about Euthanasia as well.
* Please use 2 sources from the chapter 11 that i have attached and only one additional source that hat already been used in rough draft
Required final draft length 2500-3000 words (5-6 pages, not including your Works Cited page).
Essay type questions and answers Health Medical Assignment Help
- Question 1: Post the Organizational Chart (in PDF) from this organization (https://www.sutterhealth.org). Drawing from relevant reference materials, discuss how the structure of this organization impacts its operations. What direct connection does the organizational structure have with the outcomes/products/services provided?
- Question 2: Consider the operational environment of this organization (https://www.sutterhealth.org). Is it a standalone entity, or part of a vertically or horizontally integrated system? What are the advantages or disadvantages of these various structures? Can one organization be “everything to everybody” or is it better to specialize? How do your findings relate to the formation of ACOs?