due in 24 hours Humanities Assignment Help. due in 24 hours Humanities Assignment Help.
These first weeks have introduced students to the problem of knowledge and the diplomacy of violence. In 200-300 words, describe one (and only one) aspect of the knowledge problem from Plato’s Theaetetus and apply it to the first chapter of Schelling’s Arms and Influence. Explain whether Plato helps address problems raised in Schelling or, conversely, complicates themes which may seem simple in Schelling. You do not need to address each and every aspect, but rather are expected to focus your attention on one theme of Plato and apply it to the problem of strategy.
It’s two reading. one of them Ive attached. the second is
Schelling, Thomas. Arms and Influence (Links to an external site.)
YOu will find it in amazon – format as kindle – download sample.
due in 24 hours Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
interviews Writing Assignment Help
Watch three short interviews on YouTube: “Sounds Beyond the Border”
Interview with Alaa Alkateb. 2016. Sounds Beyond the Border: Syrian Musicians in Istanbul. youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8IRFM7yW0&t=176s (Links to an external site.).
Interview with Munzer Sheikh Alkar. 2016. Sounds Beyond the Border: Syrian Musicians in Istanbul. youtube.com/watch?v=a5Te_RYN0Ng (Links to an external site.).
Interview with Sadim al Zafari. 2016. Sounds Beyond the Border: Syrian Musicians in Istanbul. youtube.com/watch?v=pXEr935SHNk (Links to an external site.).
WRITE UP: Write one double-spaced page describing your reactions to at least one of the interviews. what are a few of the unique challenges these musicians are facing living in Istanbul? How has their life changed?
You may discuss anything you wish in your write-up,
Draft of alternative costing method Other Assignment Help
Submit a draft of the alternative costing method section of the final project (Section IV), including all critical elements as listed in the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document. Refer to the Hampshire Company Case Study ATTACHMENT UONE document, as it will provide you with details on how to complete this milestone. All calculations for your quantitative analysis should be completed in the Hampshire Company Spreadsheet ATTACHMENT UTWO provided. You will provide a rough draft of the written portion of your qualitative analysis in a Word document.
Write a 2 page essay on Connected Vehicle Technology Business Finance Assignment Help
Connected Vehicle Technology
For this assignment, research the 2016 deployment of connected
vehicle technology (CVT) at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
website, and write a two-page essay detailing your thoughts on how this method
of safety technology compares with current onboard vehicle monitoring systems
within fleets. Make certain to address the following elements in your essay:
List and describe at least two current onboard monitoring
systems, and demonstrate how the new CVT reports information better than the
current methods of onboard technology.
List what types of vehicles you think would benefit from the use
of this type of technology.
How can drivers be trained on the performance of these types of
technologies? How can it help mitigate potential safety problems and lower the
risk of accidents?
Indicate how CVT can ensure that proper safety protocols are
followed by fleet drivers.
U.S. Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic
Safety Administration. (2016, December 13). U.S.
DOT advances deployment of connected vehicle technology to prevent hundreds of
thousands of crashes [Press release]. Retrieved from https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/us-dot-advanc…
This essay must be a minimum of two pages in length, not
including the title page and reference page. Your paper must be double-spaced
and in APA style format.
Categorical Data Analysis Mathematics Assignment Help
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review Chapters 10 and 11 of the Frankfort-Nachmias & Leon-Guerrero course text and the media program found in this week’s Learning Resources related to bivariate categorical tests.
- Create a research question using the General Social Survey dataset that can be answered using categorical analysis.
By Day 3
Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.
Be sure to support your Main Post and Response Post with references
Productivity Metrics Other Assignment Help
Note: For the Weeks 5 and 7 Assignments you will use Case 3: Physician Care Services, Inc., from the Middleboro Casebook.
In the Middleboro Physician Care Services, Inc. case, you are asked to examine the operations of an ambulatory, non-emergent care clinic which treats private and occupational health patients and provides services which do not include continuing or specialized medical care. Physician Care Services, Inc. is currently facing a number of challenges and opportunities which will impact their profitability.
To prepare for this Assignment:
Read Case 3: Physician Care Services, Inc., including Tables 3.2 and 3.3. Review the issues that surround provider productivity, to evaluate whether the organization can be successful in the new era of health care reform.
In 2–3 pages, describe the metric(s) or KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) you will use to evaluate the organization’s productivity. Explain how you will use the metric in evaluating productivity, and how the data will help measure the potential of the organization’s success in the new era of health care reform. Here is an article that you can review to know more about KPIs.
Productivity Metrics Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
written assignment Other Assignment Help
I am looking for assistance with the following assignment.
Directions: At the end of Chapter 14, read the Something to Think About section titled Hand Me a Towel. You may also want to check out these additional resources:
- Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine – Making the Case for Unequal Pay and Perks
- CNNMoney – Good Job, Microsoft
- Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine – How to Make Microsoft Smile
- Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine – Online Extra: Microsoft’s Meet-My-Mood Offices
- Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine – Online Extra: Reshaping Microsoft’s HR Agenda
In a 1-2 page paper, answer these questions:
- What do you think? Should Microsoft have stayed firm in its resolve to cut costs, even at the risk of upsetting the corporate culture?
- Did the employees have any bargaining power in this situation?
- Was the original towel resolution an example of distributive or integrative bargaining?
- How would you classify Lisa Brummel’s solution – distributive or integrative bargaining? Why? What makes it one or the other?
- Did this conflict result in a creative outcome? Why or why not?
Submission: To submit your file, choose the link titled, Assignment 7: Hand Me a Towel, above.
Compare and contrast in 1,050 to 1,400 words: Writing Assignment Help
A new employee joins your company at age 24 making $40,000 per year. Currently, banks are paying 5% interest on saving accounts, and the rate of return on the company stock is 4% per year. During benefits enrollment, the employee stated that she would like to retire at age 60 with 3 million dollars in her retirement account.
Compare the following retirement options for this particular employee in 1,050 to 1,400 words:
- Estate planning
Determine which retirement option(s) you would choose if you were this employee.
Assess the factors that this employee should consider when selecting a retirement plan.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Answer questions in an essay – Community Health Worker role Writing Assignment Help
Case :- An infant is not feeding well, is crying/fussy, arching back, losing weight and the mother
is frustrated with the doctor who does not seem to be helping.
Then write a one to two page paper that answers these discussion questions
1. What is going on in this situation? What issues, concerns, symptoms are raised?
2. As a CHW, how will you respond to the individual? What communication skills should be used? Are
there any potential cultural issues that need to be understood and accounted for?
3. What type of referral is needed and how will the CHW accomplish that? List at least 3 to 5 mental
health resources for the client.
4. What information may be needed? And how will the CHW decrease any stigma?
5. What client rights may need to be respected?
6. How will the CHW promote access to care?
Watch this video to understand the referral
one ppt slide and explain in short Business Finance Assignment Help
Asin Lecture 5 that the Kaizen philosophy has two aims:
- Developing a culture where all employees are actively engaged in improving the company.
- Organizing rapid improvement events focused on improving specific areas within the company.
– Using PowerPoint, create a 1-slide visual summarizing Ceasars Casinos’ approach to achieving each of these aims at their Tunica, Mississippi location.
– Explain to your colleagues through your diagram in 300 word in text box. Also, in your written submission, connect what was done at the Mississippi location to your own professional work ( finance industry).
please review all attaches before you start work and use them in your explantion