During the glycolysis the pyruvate that is formed glucose metabolic reactions, biochemistry assignment help Science Assignment Help. During the glycolysis the pyruvate that is formed glucose metabolic reactions, biochemistry assignment help Science Assignment Help.
I have wrote a paper and need revisions based off of the rubric.
During the glycolysis the
pyruvate that is formed glucose metabolic reactions. During the aerobic state
the pyruvate starts in the mitochondria to become oxidized through a process of
oxidation in the Krebs cycle. In
the electron transport chains there will be transferring of hydrogen protons H+
and electrons from NADH and FADH2 to carriers along the chain. But at certain 3
points, some carriers can’t take protons, so they will take the electrons only
and complete the way, and the protons will be pumped out to the inter-membrane
space leading to a proton gradient (Hudon-Miller, S. (2012).
This products of the Krebs
cycle are energy found in the form of ATP, NADH, and FADH2. The four protein
molecules in the ETC. Complex 1 acts on pumping H+ ions from matrix in the
inter membrane space. Complex 2 accept FADH2 and provides electrons to ETC.
Ubiquinone electrons are passed in them to cytochrome complex 3 which
transports to fourth complex. The fourth complex decreases oxygen, so they
accept up 2 H+ from surrounding to form water. The entering of electrons
results to form of proton gradient, this due to ETC which pumps the H+ from the
matrix and entering membrane space. Thus there’s more protons outside than
inside. Complex one and three are reliable for transferring protons via the
When explaining the formation of proton gradient in the ETC you will need to focus on the role of protein complexes.
Name all of the protein complexes involved in formation of the proton gradient:
Next, you will need to explain how does the proton gradient lead to ATP production.
Make sure to name the enzyme involved in that process.
This course mentor video discusses the formation of proton gradient, starting at 6:25 min:
“Electron Transport Chain” – Dr. Jennie Sanders, 2013
During the glycolysis the pyruvate that is formed glucose metabolic reactions, biochemistry assignment help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
You are applying for a mortgage for $150,000 to buy a house. You shop around and find these two possible mortgage options: Mathematics Assignment Help
1. You are applying for a mortgage for $150,000 to buy a house. You shop around and find these two possible mortgage options:
- A 20 year mortgage loan with an APR of 6%
- A 30 year mortgage loan with an APR of 5%
- What are your monthly payments with each loan?
- How much will you pay over the life of each loan? How much of that is interest?
- Which option would you choose? Explain your reasoning, taking into account your answers to both (1) and (2).
2. Suppose you have two student loans:
- $15,000 with an APR of 8% for 15 years
- $10,000 with an APR of 9.5% for 20 years
- Calculate the monthly payment for each loan individually.
- How much do you pay each month? How long do you have to pay that monthly amount?
- Over the course of each loan, how much total do you pay? How much of that is interest? How much interest will you pay in total?
You have the opportunity to consolidate these 2 loans into a single loan with an APR of 8% and a term of 12 years.
- What will be your monthly payment if you consolidate?
- How does that payment compare with what you are paying on the two loans individually? Does this result make sense to you? Why or why not?
- What will your total payments be over the life of the loan? How much of that is interest?
- What are the pros and cons of doing this consolidation?
What are the most important factors in evaluating a religion and comparing it to others? Identify at least three important parts of any religion that are essential to understanding their belief system Humanities Assignment Help
1- There is PDF book you have to use it as references.
2- Common words and simple. 3 pages
Essay—Select one essay and respond to the directions in ESSAY FORM. Your answer should have an introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion. You should make direct reference to your textbook and lectures, and include those in your response. Your answer should be at least three pages (double-spaced).
1. What are the most important factors in evaluating a religion and comparing it to others? Identify at least three important parts of any religion that are essential to understanding their belief system; describe what those factors (examples could include community, rituals, prayer, worshiping, etc.) are and then select from Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Confucianism, Daoism, and Shinto to focus on. Describe those factors (how you define them) and how it relates to the religion you selected. What are the most challenging part of trying to understand this particular religion? What are the most unique features? What are the features that it shares with other religions?
2. The religions we focus on are all unique, but they have some shared characteristics. Some things that all of the religions we have discussed have in common is that they all believe in the spiritual world and the human world, some idea of a creator, an afterlife (or afterlives), and have an idea about how humans are supposed to interact with each other and with their god or gods. Identify three shared characteristics and describe how each of the religions we have discussed approach the topic. How does each approach reflect the religion’s overall idea of practicing faith? How important is the community to the practice? Which of these features is confusing? Why?
Evolution of Internet, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Follow the instructions exactly.
In a policy memorandum of at least 1,500 words, describe a process for updating cyber law and cybersecurity policies on a regular basis that will take into account technological innovation on the Internet that tends to negate the effectiveness of previous laws and policies. To complete this process, you should be familiar with the following: Include lots of detail in 1,500 words or more. In text citations and 3 or more sources.
Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI)The Homeland Security Blueprint for a Secure Cyber Future: The Cybersecurity Strategy for the Homeland Security Enterprise (See Web resources)
Please submit your assignment.
Henning, A. C., Rollins, J. (2009, March 10). The comprehensive national cybersecurity initiative: Legal authorities and policy considerations. Retrieved from the Homeland Security Digital Library Web site:http://tinyurl.com/o822tts
Can law be allowed to tilt in favour of one party, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Okay so you need to focus on this question. “Can law be allowed to tilt in favour of one party?” The answer: Yes law should be allowed to tilt in favour of one party. All you have to do is justify this claim. So you will have to talk about what’s already in the essay – that there are people who are put in disadvantaged when entering a contract and if law wasn’t allowed to tilt in favour of one party, then these people can be easily taken advantaged of. So law should be allowed to tilt in favour of oneparty only if they are at a disadvantaged and it would cause an injustice and unfair result if they do not favour that party. That’s all. You just need to back the claims up with journal articles and other references.
And then you’re gonna say that the law is already doing this. And give 2 case examples of when the law favoured the disadvantaged even though the other party should have won
this is what my goupmate is asking. please give me the answer to this. please cite and reference Harvard style. thanks
Explain how the debt capacity of the governmental entity is determined, Capital Budgeting (United States) Question Business Finance Assignment Help
Select a government agency (United States) (local/state/federal) and develop a four- to five-page APA-style paper summarizing the following:
- Explain how the debt capacity of the governmental entity is determined.
- Evaluate the effect of refunding or reorganizing existing debt obligations.
- Analyze various funding alternatives that can be used to support debt obligations.
Your paper must be four to five pages (not including title and reference pages) and must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. You must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Explain how the debt capacity of the governmental entity is determined, Capital Budgeting (United States) Question Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Cengage Learning, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Dean, T. (2013).
Network+ guide to networks. Cengage Learning
- Complete Project
9-1 from the book and submit a snapshot of the outcome before you
previous chapters, you were exposed to some basic TCP/IP utilities and
commands. In this project, you will gain more experience with TCP/IP
troubleshooting commands. To complete this project, you may use any type
of workstation that has the TCP/IP protocol suite installed and is
connected to the Internet. The following steps cover Windows 7, UNIX, and
Linux workstations. Note that with some versions of Linux, you might have
to replace traceroute with tracepath in the route tracing command syntax.
9-2 from the book and submit a snapshot of the outcome before you
you have learned, DNS (Domain Name System) stores information about hosts
and IP addresses in resource records. You have also learned about several
types of DNS records, including an address (A) resource record, name
server (NS) record, and mail exchange (MX) record. In this project, you
will use the nslookup utility to determine a domain’s mail server
address. Then, you’ll perform tests to verify that the mail server is
working. This series of steps might be performed by a network
administrator whose clients are having difficulty exchanging mail with
users on another network.
all snapshots in a single Word document before submitting.
Diego Company manufactures one product that is sold for $76 per unit in two geographic regions—the East and West regions. Business Finance Assignment Help
Diego Company manufactures one product that is sold for $76 per unit in two geographic regions—the East and West regions. The following information pertains to the company’s first year of operations in which it produced 47,000 units and sold 42,000 units.
|Variable manufacturing overhead||2|
|Variable selling and administrative||4|
|Fixed costs per year:|
|Fixed manufacturing overhead||987,000|
The company sold 32,000 units in the East region and 10,000 units in the West region. It determined that $210,000 of its fixed selling and administrative expenses is traceable to the West region, $160,000 is traceable to the East region, and the remaining $105,000 is a common fixed cost. The company will continue to incur the total amount of its fixed manufacturing overhead costs as long as it continues to produce any amount of its only product.
1. What is the unit product cost under variable costing?
2. What is the unit product cost under absorption costing?
3. What is the company’s total contribution margin under variable costing?
4. What is the company’s net operating income (loss) under variable costing?
5. What is the company’s total gross margin under absorption costing?
6. What is the company’s net operating income (loss) under absorption costing?
8. What is the company’s break-even point in unit sales?
9. If the sales volumes in the East and West regions had been reversed, what would be the company’s overall break-even point in unit sales?
10. What would have been the company’s variable costing net operating income (loss) if it had produced and sold 42,000 units?
11. What would have been the company’s absorption costing net operating income (loss) if it had produced and sold 42,000 units?
14. Diego is considering eliminating the West region because an internally generated report suggests the region’s total gross margin in the first year of operations was $40,000 less than its traceable fixed selling and administrative expenses. Diego believes that if it drops the West region, the East region’s sales will grow by 5% in Year 2. Using the contribution approach for analyzing segment profitability and assuming all else remains constant in Year 2, what would be the profit impact of dropping the West region in Year 2?
Profit will_____ by_______
15. Assume the West region invests $37,000 in a new advertising campaign in Year 2 that increases its unit sales by 20%. If all else remains constant, what would be the profit impact of pursuing the advertising campaign?
Profit will_____ by_______
EPS and ROE but it appears that I will have to use multiple strategies, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
For this assignment there
are 2 parts respond with 200 words 12
font times roman, citations, references.
Summarize your key decisions this week and why you made them.
Respond with 200 words Examine the decisions of one of your
peers from the previous week and compare and contrast your decision this week
This past week showed how
competitive BSG is going to be between all of us. I have already had to make a
couple of unplanned adjustments because some of my competitors are making some
savvy decisions. The plan for my company was to grow every year by focusing on
quality and image. This is still the company’s mission but it’s going to be a
difficult road getting there. Year 13 didn’t show the growth that we were
hoping for so we made adjustments with lowering prices. I anticipated raising
prices every year but that didn’t not happen because anticipated demand was
extremely low for reasons that I couldn’t pinpoint exactly. We placed a greater
focus on private-label footwear. It was only because of that that we were able
to reach our expected metrics. Year 14 looks to be a bounce back year with
expected gains in EPS and ROE but it appears that I will have to use multiple
strategies. There is no one certain strategy that will ensure success. You have
to adjust to your competitors.
Prepare documents for a law office using electronic spreadsheet software, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Go to (Links to an external site.) and click Case Study Materials, then click the link to Case Study #4.
- Review the case data presented in the case study file, and determine how many people from a law office would be involved in preparing the case for court. Download an appropriate MS Excel template or set up appropriate column headings to prepare a timesheet of employee hours and wages. Be sure to include a column for hours worked and another for hourly wage.
- For each employee, add a formula to calculate pay based on the hourly wage. You can research this information via job postings in your area or the Department of Labor for current information on industry wage standards. Add a formula to calculate the total of all of the wages due to be paid to employees.
- For each employee, enter a fictitious number of hours worked in a two-week period, and calculate the payroll for the office.
- Use the Chart Wizard in MS Excel to create a graphical representation of the payroll expenses for the office in a two-week period.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ and click Case Study Materials, then click the link to Case Study #4.